Harriet's Liberty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I beg you... BEG you Ms Clark... to take my position as... as Head Librarian...' Sybil gasped and laughed clasping her hands at the master stroke, her breasts heaving with contentment, before sneering down at the once officious and pompous male who now grovelled at her feet. Harriet prompted more words from him with a prod of the cane to his arse.

'You'll beg Ms Clark to be stationed in HER office, as HER underling too; she'll need to have you on hand... for various 'duties', and of course, the authority will know officially of your new owner's promotion.' Gifford's cock pulsed hard as he was brought down by the crushing humiliation which was also so perversely pleasing.

'I beg to be allowed... allowed to share... your office, as your underling Ms Clark.' Sybil's mature cunt was wet with arousal now; she would have him where she wanted him, permanently and officially, and how she'd make him pay for his prior indiscretions.

'Well, that sounds like a very reasonable offer. Now you'll kiss my feet and beg for the cane you so thoroughly deserve.' Harriet smiled smugly as she witnessed Sybil now openly confirm what she'd suspected, Madam Sybil Clark was sexually dominant and would now thoroughly enjoy her work without inhibition within what was now her office; Gifford was crushed by the feminine superiority he had secretly desired, and would pay dearly for his weakness, but he would know his own perverse pleasure in his downfall. His cock close to spurting as he humbled himself at the feet of a woman he had fantasised over.

'I beg you Ms Clark... I beg you.. Beg you to cane me.' Sybil closed her eyes and grinned with content as she savoured his words, then pointed to the desk.

'Clothes off, and over that desk which is now mine. You'll face the books which have brought you down while you're thrashed, you'll read them to me later.' Harriet and Sybil increased his humiliation by laughing at his portly body as he undressed, his cock poking rudely erect from below his belly. He felt totally defeated as his flesh stuck to the shiny flat surface of the desk, his cock throbbing as it slipped tantalisingly on the polished wood, his eyes flicking from the books which had incriminated him, to the younger woman he had treated with such contempt who now had him under her complete control.

Harriet's cunt tingled hot with arousal as she began to indulge her vengeful spite with the cane, Sybil nodding with a trite smile as she acknowledged the younger woman's right to serve the pompous male with his first taste of the cane. Her leather skirt creaked deliciously as she posed before his naked flesh in a display of regal dominance.

'It's been such a pleasure breaking you officially, now you'll feel my own personal pleasure before I see you caned by the woman who now owns you.' She licked her lips and sighed as she lifted the cane, her sexual pleasure at dominating a male so thoroughly deserving of it was overwhelming. Down came the cane, its delightfully judicious sound heralding the pleasing crack of rattan against soft flesh, Sybil now rubbing her cunt as Gifford's body tensed, the out of condition contours of his unfit body wobbling independently as he let out a restrained whimper while the first red stripe blossomed across his cheeks. Harriet held the cane high, savouring every moment of his pain as the sting warped through his body, making him buck at the desk and allowing him to savour it in full before the next. Down it came again, hard and true against his flesh, embedding itself in the soft cheeks with a resounding crack before leaving the flesh to recoil to the sound of Gifford's quailing cry.

He was now ready to believe that all women were truly superior as the once meek young woman he'd belittled so often, thrashed him like a an insignificant schoolboy caught misbehaving in class, the pleasure she showed in punishing his flesh increasing the lush humiliation he felt; his eyes watering tears and his cock boning as it slipped against the desk in the pre-cum that each painful stroke brought from it. Sybil watched eagerly as Harriet awarded him twelve cuts of the cane, leaving him writhing and humping at the desk as his pain and humiliation edged toward a submissive pleasure he'd certainly not foreseen on arriving for duty that morning. Sybil sneered at Gifford on the cane being passed to her, and took a deep breath as she too was immersed in the satisfying situation of openly expressing her power over this pompous male, one whom she had fantasised over dominating as she peaked in orgasm when pleasured by her husband. Now the dominatrix was well and truly released from the closet, and she would indulge the pleasure of her feminine authority to utter satisfaction.

Harriet moved the chair into the full view of Gifford, sitting and crossing her legs so that he could not escape the satisfied smile of a woman who had just caned him, and allowing him a good view of her legs to further tease his senses.

'I am so going to enjoy this, it's been a long time coming, but I've a feeling it'll have been worth the wait.' She watched as Sybil stood haughty and proud with the cane, her previously mundane life enhanced considerably within a few minutes, thrilled and full of sexual exhilaration.

'Oh yes Gifford, we'll not disappoint young Ms Harper after all the trouble you've put her to. I'm going to give you a sound thrashing, and we both know how you'll show your appreciation of it. I shan't stop till you've confirmed your pleasure at taking the new position under me - however long it takes.' Her smile was radiant as she placed one hand on hip in matriarchal fashion, and whipped the cane down, Gifford's cock pulsing rock hard below his belly, as the impact and unforgiving sting had him thrust his portly body forward. He knew exactly what was required of him, and Harriet's cruel smile as she enjoyed his pain would bring on his humiliating surrender so much quicker.

Sybil's delivery of the cane was applied with the earnest spite that its recipient had so richly deserved, and Gifford was quickly reduced to tears as the welts rose and glowed red across the tortured flesh of his cheeks. He could not escape the cane, nor the delight that Harriet showed in her cruel smile as he was humiliatingly broken, due to the hold that the women had over him in respect of the books now displayed to taunt him. As Sybil's arm rose and fell relentlessly, he focused through bleary eyes on those books as the stinging cane had him lapse into a lush submission with the thought of being owned so completely by the woman caning him. Sybil watched him buck at the desk as his balls tingled with masochistic defeat, her cunt buzzing with sadistic pleasure, increasing the strokes. Harriet clapped her hands with joy as she watched the grimace on the balding male's face change to a look of bewildered pleasure.

'You have him Sybil! He's totally defeated, worthless, and ready to kiss your feet again in utter obedience!' Her words took him over the edge, and he turned his head to see the woman who had triumphed over him, Sybil's eyes meeting his as she thrashed the seed from him.

'Yes!! you'll confirm your life of service to me now!' Her elation peaked as the stroke of the cane saw him tense and grown, jerking in pure ecstasy as his cock pulsed wads of hot semen to the polished surface of the desk which he'd been so pompous behind. His jets continued with a dark yet fulfilling pleasure as Harriet laughed and applauded his defeat. Sybil rested the cane on his tortured flesh as he panted and squirmed in his own mess, humiliated but reborn to a life he had fantasised about, and now thrust on him whether he liked it or not.

Harriet stood and smiled at Sybil as she sneered down at her prize with contentment.

'You are most welcome to bring him to my house if you wish to spend some time training him, I've a lot of 'facilities' that you'll find most useful. I must go and see to our customers on this last day here, there's some I'm particularly interested in seeing before I go. Don't forget to lock the office door after I go, I'm sure he might need some gentle encouragement with sending his official mail about the change.' Gifford knew he had no option, and as he slipped from the desk to kiss Sybil's feet in thanks without prompting, it was obvious he would not have it any other way.

12