Harry and Helen

Story Info
Strange bedfellows.
2.5k words
3.9
34.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and I had gotten to the Bend It around 8:30 p.m. that night. We had met some guys from work for a beer around six and were not ready to go home. We were usually in the Bend It four or five nights a week for more or less time, depending, so we were readily known by the regulars and of course Ray, the bartender. We said high to a half dozen people we knew and nodded to some we had seen before. We stood at the bar drinking our beers. Jim was talking to Ray about some redhead who had been in last week and I was looking around the room.

The Bend It was your typical neighborhood gin mill. It had a long bar with stools. There were maybe ten tables and two or three of those tall tables that were bar height. That night there were four people sitting at the other end of the bar and about four or five of the tables were occupied. At one of the tables was this old couple who had started coming in about a month ago. They always sat at a table near the bar. They never said anything to anyone or bothered anyone. I guess they just liked to drink, as did most of the people in the Bend It.

When I say the couple were old I guess I mean that in a relative way. They looked to be in their fifties. I was twenty-four and my brother Jim was twenty-five. We had another brother, John, twenty-eight, who was the upstanding member of the Hastings clan. He had gone to college, gotten a good job where he wore a coat and tie everyday and last year had gotten married. Jim and I didn't want any part of that life. When we got out of high school we both got jobs in construction and after a year we moved from our mom's house to a small house of our own. We figured that way we could stop fucking in the back seat of the car. Just last year Jim and I had gone to Australia to go skiing. We got jobs maintaining the ski trails for the Royal Park service. We worked until the spring melt and then headed back home. Australia was O.K. The people were nice and man could they drink. Jim is the best that I had ever seen at quantity consumed and being able to hold his liquor but those Aussies could drink him under the table and that was only the women. When we got home we were back in construction and drinking every night and fucking as often as we could.

I had turned to talk to Jim after Ray went to the other end of the bar and the old man came up. He was very polite and said that he and his wife had noticed us many times in the bar and they would like to buy us a drink and would we like to come to their table. Never ones to pass up a free drink we followed him to the table. He introduced them as Harry and Helen. They knew our names as they had asked the Ray a few weeks ago.

We chatted for awhile about this and that. They told us about their daughter who was in college and their son who was a major in the Air Force. We told them about our trip to Australia. And the kind of work we did. On our third beer Harry got down to crux of why they had asked us over. They had been married thirty-five years and Helen was going through a period where she was horny all the time. And she wanted some new cock and she would prefer that it be young. They were not separating or anything like that. They loved each other and Harry wished to get her what she wanted and after their watching us for a time they thought that we might be interested.

Well, I must have been sitting there slack jawed because Jim reached over and put his hand under my lower jaw and pushed my mouth shut. This brought me back to what had just been said. But I still couldn't talk. Jim asked them if they could give us a few minutes and they both said they understood and to take as much time as we needed. We picked up our beers and walked back to the bar. Once there I let out a sigh and asked Jim what the hell was that all about. He said, a chance at easy pussy.

"You're really thinking about they said," I asked.

"Look, she's not bad. We've fucked worse. Remember one eyed Lucy."

At the thought of Lucy I chuckled and turned to look at Helen and they both waved to me. I turned back to Jim and told him yes, but Lucy had a good body and that we had no idea what Helen's looked like. You cant see below her tits. They do look like they are O.K. At least they are not 44HH.

Jim said, "Yea, well you know what old women have between their tits?"

"What's that?"

" Their navel."

" Oh, shit."

We talked about it some more until finally Jim said he was for it. It was free beer and all the pussy we wanted. By that time I had about six beers on top of what we had had earlier so I told him why not.

Jim went over to the table to tell them of our decision and to find out what the next step was. After a few minutes he came back and said we were to follow them to their house. They were parked outside in a red BMW. And away we went.

They had a very nice house with an in ground swimming pool and fenced backyard. I can see why they wanted to scope us out before they approached us. They wanted to be sure they would be safe. Jim and I and Harry were in the kitchen and Jim and I flipped a coin to see who got to go first and Jim won. He went back into the bedroom that Harry said she was in. Harry and I stayed in the Kitchen and drank beer. Harry told me that he had no desire for another woman that Helen was enough for him but that he could understand Helen's desire for some verity and also he could not get it up as much as Helen wanted. They had decided to try this. He told me that if everything went O.K. tonight and we were agreeable that they would come to the Bend It to get us if we were there when Helen wanted us again. I said let's see how it goes tonight.

Jim came into the kitchen and told she was ready for me. I looked at him questioningly but he just opened a beer and started taking to Harry. When I got to the bedroom Helen was in the shadows on the bed. She told me I could put my cloths on the chair in the corner. When I got to the bed I was as limp as I've ever been. Helen said, "Come here baby and let me get some of that cock." With that she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. I mean all of it in one gulp. There was no putting the head in first and slipping the rest in with easy suction. While she was doing this I was able to get a good look at her. She had nice tits for someone in her fifties. They hung down but not too badly. They didn't reach her navel and they still had globes and nice nipples. She had wide hips and heavy thighs and there was extra weight around her middle. There were rolls but she was not sloppy fat. Her pussy hair was turning gray. It was the first one I had seen that old. She was neither pretty nor ugly she was just fifty plus. One nice thing was that her eyes sparkled.

What ever she was she knew what she was doing. She had taken my balls in her hand and slipped one finger into my asshole and had my cock down her throat as it slowly got hard. I wasn't all that big, about 61/2" but she could have handled 10". My biggest asset was that my cock was fat and I figured that I would need it for an old pussy and especially one that had already been fucked tonight. I guess she figured I was as hard as I was going to get because she removed me from her mouth. She then spread her legs and threw that pussy up at me and said to come and get it. That it was ready for me. I got down between her legs and I didn't have to tell her to help put it in. She did that as soon as I was close enough for her to take hold. She was already moist and I slid in easily but to my surprise it was a very snug fit. I pumped it in and then withdrew to the head and then back in till our pubic bones came in contact. With each of these strokes she moaned with pleasure. This woman was really sexual, more than any young girls I had fucked. She liked cock and wanted cock. I could feel her pussy grabbing and releasing my cock as I probed her pussy. She had hooked me with her ankles and had her hands on my ass. I quickened my pace and with each stroke she came up to meet it. Man she knew how to fuck. We were like one in our movements. Every time I hit her clit she jumped it into me to get more. I could hear her breathing change and her body tensing and then she let our a sound like a dirge and then the tension was gone and she was back in rhythm.

One thing about me and drinking and fucking is that if I drink beyond a certain point it's real hard to get me to cum and that was the case that night. As a result I gave Helen what I supposed was the ride of her life and she never asked to stop. I don't have any idea how many times she came because I was trying to concentrate to get myself to cum but I know it was a lot. After I finally came I lay still on top of her. Her extra fat made for a comfortable resting place. After awhile my limp cock just melted out of her and I rolled off. I lay still for a few minutes and Helen went into the bathroom. I was almost asleep when I felt something warm on my cock. Afraid I had pissed on myself I raised my head only to see Helen washing my cock and balls. When she was finished she bent down and gave my cock a long kiss.

After I was dressed I went to the kitchen where Jim and Harry were almost pie eyed by that time.

"Well it took you long enough. Couldn't get it up, huh," said Jim.

I told them everything went all right. I told Harry that we would be agreeable to meeting at the Bend It and we left. Helen did not come out to say goodbye.

The next night we saw Harry at the Bend It but he was alone. He told us how pleased Helen was with how things had gone and she looked forward to seeing us again. After Harry left we decided that Jim and I would take turns being first.

After that night we fucked Helen at least once a week and often more. She was always ready whenever I got into her bed. One night when Jim was first and when it was my turn Helen told me to fuck her in the ass. She put a small dab of lube on my finger telling me it didn't take much for her. She was right. I hardly had the head of my cock past her asshole when it was just sucked in. As I pumped she pushed her big ass back into my pubic bone with each stroke. It wasn't long before she was moaning and telling me to fuck her harder and she was butting me harder with her ass. Finally I came and she went wild tipping me over on my back and with my cock still in her ass she rode me hard. God that woman loved cock. It was a funny thing. When Helen was at the Bend It she was demur and hardly said a word. Harry did most of the talking. But get her bed and she where she wanted your cock in her somewhere and knew what to do while it was in there. She was like two different people. Hell, she probably went to church on Sunday.

One time when we met in in the summer Harry told us that we couldn't go to there house because their daughter was home but that he would get us a motel room. Before we left Bend It Harry bought a case of beer and we were on our way. We put the beer in the tub with some ice. It would be handy because Harry and Jim would have to stay in the bathroom while I went first. After I finished a rousing romp Jim went into the bedroom and Harry and I talked about the upcoming baseball season. I think we covered every team. We were interrupted by unusually loud moans from Helen. Harry turned out the bathroom light and opened the door just a bit. He peeked into the bedroom. After a moment he motioned me to the door. When I looked in there was Helen on the edge of the bed with her legs straight up in air spread wide with Jim on the floor on his knees and his head planted in her pussy. He was really giving it a going over and she bouncing her pussy up into his face with every moan. We stepped back into the bathroom and turned the light back on. Harry said damn that looks so good I think I'm going to hit it myself. When Jim came into the bathroom a few minutes later Harry went into the bedroom. We looked at each other and smiled a what the hell smile. Harry needed to get a little.

Our free beer and visits with Harry and Helen lasted through the summer and then we didn't see then in the Bend It any more. At first we thought they might be on vacation or visiting their son. But after a month we realized that Helen had wanted to move on to new cocks. She was getting bored with ours just as she had gotten bored with Harry's. The more we thought about it the more we knew we were not the first. A woman, no matter what her age can always get fucked. That's just the nature of the beast. And we were sure Harry continued pimping for her. Love really does make strange bedfellows.