Harry & Melissa

Story Info
Sequel#3 of Harry's continuing matinee romantic escapades.
2.9k words
15k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed to the Norwood Village Park where I was supposed to meet with three of my students whom I tutored at three in the afternoon. They were Melissa, Courtney and Vladmir. These were second year students attending the Norwood Community College.

It was a beautiful afternoon in April, sunny, with a temperature of 60 degrees and 35% relative humidity. The wind was light, out of the south at less than five miles per hour. Most people visiting the park didn't even bother to put on a sweater. Some wore tee shirts and shorts as though summer was here already. That's the problem living in these northern latitudes. You get a warm day in spring, and then you throw caution to the winds and forget that just two days before, the temperature was 25 degrees, and three inches of snow fell. College towns in general are notorious for students taking the lead and wearing summer wear just to show the village folk that they can. The village folk, on the other hand, having lived all their lives in Norwood, were more cautious and were dressed more appropriately and conservatively for the spring season.

The clock from a nearby cathedral chimed loudly announcing it was three. I took up my place on a park bench that had some shade and was waiting for the three to show up. Melissa arrived first. Melissa is 21 with long, blonde hair, five foot six, 110 pounds and with an innocent face. I had tutored her since last fall and found that she was a good student. She just needed a little help with calculus.

"Hi, Harry!" said Melissa, "How are you?"

"Hey, Mel. I'm fine. How is it going today?"

"Great!" answered Melissa, "We got our test papers back and guess what, I got an A in pre-calculus, MATH150!"

"Wonderful!" I complimented, "All your hard work paid off!"

"I know, and you were a big help too! Thanks," said Melissa.

Melissa had on a pink tank top and cut jean shorts. They were cut way above her knees, exposing a one foot of length above the knees of her creamy white blemishless thighs. The home made jean shorts themselves were quite faded and loose strings were visible everywhere at the bottom. Her tank top had a hard time restraining her plump breasts, the tops of which were visible. I estimated Mel to be 36-26-32 and probably wore a 36C bra, if she wore a bra. Today, she must be wearing a bra, for I could not make out the outline of her luscious nipples through her tank top.

Melissa sat down on the bench beside me and unzipped her back pack, retrieving her calculus text and her note book. She wore a perfume of light aromatic spices and the aroma wafted toward me in the gentle breeze.

"I wonder where Courtney and Vladmir are. It is already 3:10," I said, continuing, "But let's get started."

For the next 20 minutes, we went through evaluation of derivatives. I showed Mel my bag of tricks with short cuts and how to memorize some of the derivatives. Needless to say, she was impressed. Still there was no sign of my other two students.

We finished the tutoring session at four and Melissa paid me my $12 for the hour.

"Want to go grab a bite to eat?" she asked putting her books away and zipping up her back pack.

I said, "Where?"

Melissa said, "Let's go to the Greek Nook near the Student Union."

I replied, "Okay. I love their souvalki."

We then walked over to the Greek Nook. It just took us ten minutes. The place was empty, may be too early for the dinner crowd and too late for the lunch crowd. We placed our order, souvalaki and Greek salad for me, and lamb sausage with mint and Dolma for Mel. The food was ready in less than ten minutes. We both were hungry, for we ravenously devoured our food. This was one of the unusual places with a liquor license and so I decided to indulge myself with a shot of ouzo.

"What is ouzo?" asked Melissa innocently.

"It is fennel liqueur - pretty strong smelling. You need to have an acquired taste for it," I replied. "Want to try some?"

Melissa nodded and took a sip. Immediately she started coughing and almost gagging, saying, "This is nasty, but good." She then quaffed off the remainder of the drink from my shot glass.

I ordered another round for each of us.

"This is making me feel weird," said Melissa.

"Yes, it is pretty strong stuff."

"But this place is fucking cold. I thought the booze would warm me up. Either they have no heat or the air-conditioning is on. Idiots!"

I could see the goose bumps on her arms, shoulder, thighs and legs.

"You must be cold. Unfortunately, I didn't bring a sweater or a jacket to offer you one. It is so warm and sunny outside. If you want, you can come sit next to me."

"I will," she said, taking a seat next to me. I noticed that she was shivering slightly.

"Want me to hold you to keep you warm?" I volunteered.

"Please!" Melissa replied.

I put my arm around her shoulder and squeezed her close to me. I could feel the chill she was experiencing. After a few minutes, she stopped shivering.

"Let me rub your skin to improve circulation and increase the skin temperature," I said.

I placed my right hand on her right thigh and started rubbing it slowly but tenderly. I repeated the maneuver with her left thigh. Meanwhile, my left hand massaged her neck and her midriff. The goose bumps appeared to be taking a break.

"That feels better," Mel said.

Meanwhile, my right hand was moving further up her left thigh venturing farther and farther. As she sat with her feet curled up on the seat so as to minimize her body profile and retain her body heat, I noticed that some of her pubic hair was sticking out of the shorts on her left thigh side. This might have been the combined result of her shorts being too skinny, her thighs being up on the bench, and possibly her bush being too long! At this point, I wouldn't venture to hazard a guess or assign blame. Her pubic hair was light brown, not blonde like her real hair, for her bush must not have been exposed to the sun or its bleaching effects at all. Oh, I am not complaining, but enjoying the sight of it. My right hand was advancing up to make contact with her pubic hair, which felt smooth and silky. My index finer managed to find its way inside her shorts so as to explore the roots of her bush.

Melissa did not appear to mind one bit. Once my index finger found its way, I was able to feel her pussy lips without any difficulty, albeit her shorts being too tight. My index finger explored the depths of her pussy, which felt slippery and sticky, enabling me to guide my finger gingerly up her cavern. Her tunnel was even moister, reminding me of underground damp caverns with lush growth of fern on their walls. I moved my finger up and down her cunt and with the help of two other fingers that I managed to get under her shorts, I was able to grab her clit and twist it gently clockwise and counterclockwise in rhythmic motion.

Melissa apologized, "It is probably dirty down there. I didn't have a chance to shower this morning because I woke up late and rushed to my class. I went to bed late last night since I was studying for the test."

"Don't apologize," I said, "The dirtier, the stickier, the better!"

I heard Mel sigh and then moan, ever so slowly. Her hip was slightly rising up and down from her seat in rhythmic motion.

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed, "And all I thought you were good at was calculating limits and derivatives."

"I have mathematically modeled a pussy before," I answered, "With flexible boundary conditions. It's quite complex!"

"I can believe that," said Mel, "But let's not talk about calculus now. Squeeze my boobs!"

I shut up and continued playing with her pussy, my fingers moving deeper and deeper like a piston and stroking her cunt back and forth. I used my other free hand to glide it under her tank top towards her breasts. I quickly found the bra and caressed it on the outside. She had on a designer type of bra with pretty thick padding and thus I might have overestimated her size originally. Nevertheless, as my fingers slid under the bra I was able to feel her still sizeable breasts, a little cool and moist. I cupped the right breast in my palm and started squeezing it as requested. Mel started sighing some more. I repeated the action on the other breast also which unfortunately had to wait its turn, for I only had one free hand, the other being engaged in her pussy tunnel exploration. I was able to manipulate her nipples so that they were now fully erect and warm. Their texture felt smooth to my touch and it reminded me of stroking the leaves of a lamb's ear plant. Just under her left nipple, I came across a stray hair and started playing with it, tugging it a little.

"Stop that," said Melissa, "It's embarrassing. My trimmer must have missed it!"

I am a person who is tuned in to all senses - sight, taste, smell and texture. So I took a break, withdrew the hand that was under her shorts and smelled my fingers.

The smell immediately sent a shock up my spine. I smelled her slippery and sticky cunt juice. It was musky and slightly fishy, possibly because her pussy was confined for a few hours under her shorts and not being able to breathe, despite no panties. I then started licking my fingers and could now assign a taste to the odor I smelled. Her cunt juice tasted salty and sour. Immediately, my pilot juice started flowing in my cock, which, like a crane wanted to assert its presence and independence.

Melissa noticed my member rising in my pants and wasted no time unzipping my fly. My cock had, on its own, managed to escape through the flap of my underwear and so Mel had no difficulty clamping her right hand tightly around my rigid member.

"Hot and solid," she summarized her assessment, as she peeled back the foreskin of my uncircumcised cock in order to get a full view of my crown. My cock had already shed a couple of drops of pilot juice which were flowing down my rod. My crown was a little sticky to her touch as a result of not only my pilot, but also dried urine from before. My uncircumcised cock and the sanctuary the foreskin afforded the crown enhanced the chemical crystallization process resulting in the formation of a fine white annular film at the base of my crown. As Mel squeezed my cock, more pilot juice drops came out. She seemed to enjoy this. She smeared the pilot all over my crown and around its base making sure that the white residue dissolved partially in the liquid, thus forming a slurry. She then started stroking my cock, up and down. The pilot helped lubricate her hand so that she was gliding her hand smoothly up and down my long, fully erect shaft.

Meanwhile, I was not quite done stroking her yet. I inserted my left arm though her shorts from the back side and immediately launched an attack on her buttocks. She had small, soft buns. I stroked them tenderly. They felt very smooth as my left hand glided up and down her butt cheeks. Finally, my left index finger located her asshole. The entire area around her rim was sticky. I wasn't sure if it was heavy perspiration, applied skin lotion or inadequately wiped asshole. But I was thrilled since my left middle finger penetrated her anus rather easily.

Melissa yelled out a shriek, "Ooh. I wasn't expecting that!"

But since she did not protest, I assumed implied consent for my finger to go deeper up her ass. The insides of her asshole were smooth and buttery in texture. My pilot continued its copious flow as my middle finger moved up and down her asshole. Mel's moans increased in intensity and pitch. I stroked her radial striations emanating from the middle of her asshole to her rim. I used my index finger to play with her clit and stroke it gently. Meanwhile, Melissa was enjoying the pilot flowing out of my cock and continuing to stroke my cock up and down, but gently. I was wondering if she was going to suck on my dick and swallow it, but instead, periodically she licked my pilot from her fingers, lubricated her fingers with her own saliva and continued to punish me with her stroking. My entire shaft was now drenched in liquid, my pilot and her saliva.

"Who needs a blow job when she can simulate one?" I thought.

You must be wondering if anyone was watching us perform our hand jobs. But as I said, there was nobody else around and the clerk was located around the corner from where she could not see us.

Melissa then said, "Let's see if we can finish this off although discreetly because this is a public place. I don't want to get us arrested."

"Okay," I said. "Come and sit on me and we will manage."

Melissa sat on my lap. My cock was still up, orthogonal as they say in calculus terms. I didn't want her to take off her shorts so that she wouldn't be caught with her pants down (so to say) should anyone happen to be wandering over to our area. The fact that her shorts were so skinny was helpful because I could guide my cock beneath her shorts and get close to the target. It was not easy and it took a few trials before I could get my cock up her pussy. The angle was awkward but it went in. I moved Mel up and down slowly, saying, "Maintain your own pace if you'd rather."

Melissa gently moved up and down, her wet pussy sliding effortlessly up and down and around my fully aroused cock. As she descended, her weight squeezed my balls slightly, causing further excitement for me. She slowly increased her speed so that we were now doing 30 strokes per minute (30 RPM for those who are automotively-inclined). Her moaning continued at a steady pace, keeping rhythm with the staccato of our motion. Then, as she increased her fucking frequency to around 60 RPM, she moaned louder and went into convulsions as she cried out, "Oh, God, Harry. You math fucker! You have found my derivative, my asymptote and my limit and I'm coming!" climaxing soon after. Her entire body quivered and then she collapsed, exclaiming, "That was great! Did you come?"

I replied, "Not yet. But I want to fuck your asshole."

"Go ahead. It is probably very dirty down there, but who cares, huh?" she said.

Once my intention was communicated, I wasted no time in transferring my cock into her asshole. The stickiness enabled me to glide my cock easily up her otherwise tight ass. Right away, I went to 60 RPM, enjoying every stroke as my member felt her smooth insides. May be it was all the agitation her insides experienced but Melissa could not control letting out what sounded like a fart. It made a high pitched noise and immediately I felt something warm and gooey touching the crown of my cock.

Melissa quickly exclaimed, "I am so sorry. I couldn't control it."

"That's all right. Happens to the best of people," I consoled Mel.

The gas trying to escape her ass had very little room around my cock but it managed to bubble out producing a pungent aroma.

I continued pumping her ass not being bothered by her farting episode. Once I reached 90 RPM, I could no longer contain it. I exploded, spewing around two teaspoonfuls (10 milliliters) of my salty, creamy, viscous and hot cum into her asshole. The ejaculation came in a major explosion followed by five smaller aftershocks, after which I settled down to just holding Mel for the next several minutes.

At this point, I started smelling my cum as it was flowing down my shaft, possibly mixed with her anal fluids. I picked up a few napkins from the holder on the table. I gently lifted Mel up and placed the napkin around my cock and her ass making sure to catch the liquid and any possible semisolids before they drained elsewhere. I wiped my cock dry and wiped her ass and offered Mel the wadded napkins. The napkins were tainted pale yellow and brown, "My cum and your stuff combined," I explained to her.

"Gross!" she remarked, "But whatever turns you on, besides calculus."

I took a few more fresh napkins and placed them under her asshole inside her shorts, saying, "For good measure, so that you don't go dripping our juices around all over town!"

I put my cock back into my pants and zipped up. The immediate area smelled strongly of our juices.

I said, "Let's get the hell out of here before they start smelling this too."

We left the Student Union.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great!

excellent story; well written! a literary genius!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Xenowars Earth is under attack and the fate of humanity is at stake.in NonHuman
The Commute She gets more than just a trip to work.in Anal
Car Wash Watching her wash her car turns them both on.in Anal
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
For The Love of Botany Ch. 1 Young female worker meets a very hungry plant.in NonHuman
More Stories