Harry and Sally

Story Info
Can you fake love to get the life you want?
3.9k words
4.01
89.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

h20wader gives permission for Gizzo301 to use the story Sally and Harry as a basis for his own work. 1-20-06. Iwould also like to thank Angel Love for editing my story and making my rambling make sense........... I begin this story with the last paragraph from H20wader's fine story.

Ten thousand arrows hit my heart. I stopped breathing. I lay back on the bed. Idle memories ran through my mind. It was a blur of all the times she played Sally for me. I loved her. We had plans. We had ..........

"Ok, then. 1 o'clock, right."

"Good. Laura, wear that sexy black thong I gave you for your birthday."

"I think I hear him moving around. Bye."

The bedroom door opened.

"OH! You are awake. Baby, you were just so great last night. Damn, you can really make me feel so special. I am so sore from the pounding you gave me. I will not be able to do it again for a week. Laura called. She will be over for lunch. We will be doing some girly shopping later. Why don't you call some of your friends and watch a ball game? Breakfast will be ready in 15 minutes. Move it, Harry."

Now on to the Story.

I did not know what to do now, my world had come crashing down around me. Everything I believed to be true was a lie. What did I do, I just laid there not knowing what to do just lost not feeling anything at all. I guess my brain was just taking a vacation.

"Harry! I told you to get a move on and do it now, breakfast is ready. Gee Harry what's wrong with you? I told you Laura was coming over later."

I felt dead in side not thinking about anything, but knowing I had to get my head on straight. And I needed to do it before Laura came over. I knew that the life I thought I had with Sally was a lie; she did not love me, or I did not think she did. I tried to list the pluses of our relationship. One she is a damn cutie, second we both have good jobs, and third we both want kids. However, is that enough? She lied to me. She faked having orgasms, hell she faked enjoying sex with me, making love to me and loving me. Our whole life together was a lie. On the other hand, was this all a setup so she could have just a little fling with Laura and all she was doing was just plain old cheating on me. Even if it was with another woman it made no difference to me, it was still cheating.

The only thing I did know was that at that moment my love for her turned to hate. I was mad for the wasted years. I could have been with someone who truly wanted me and truly loved me. Not someone who had a plan and any Tom, Dick or Harry could give her the dream she wanted for herself. However, right now I wanted to make her feel some of the hurt I was now feeling. I needed a plan and I needed it soon. I also knew that Laura had to be part of it. She would be the main part of my revenge, getting even or whatever you want to call it.

The first thing I needed to know was if they were damn lesbians, or were they both bi.

Breakfast was tough, I played with my food, and I didn't have anything to say to her.

"Harry what is wrong? You hardly touched your food and have not said but two words to me since you go up," Sally said.

"I guess I really overdid it last night and just need some time to recharge my batteries," I said. I think I will just stay home and rest and watch some TV this afternoon while you and Laura go shopping. "So when do you think you two will be back Sally?" I ask.

"We should be gone most of the afternoon Harry; we may stop by Laura's apartment on our way back over here," said Sally.

Now I had a plan. I would wait at Laura's with my video camera and film the whole event, and then I would find a way to confront them. I parked in my friend's car down the street from Laura's apartment. In the back of my mind, I was hoping that they would not show up here. That Sally would want to go straight home to me.

However, that was not to be the case; I had been there about three hours when Sally's car pulled up in front of Laura's place. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and people were moving about. The girls got out of the car and walked to Laura's first floor apartment. The woman next door waved and spoke to them. She seemed to know them both. This led me to believe that Sally had been there before maybe even several times before.

When they went in, I was able to move to the side or Laura's apartment and look through the patio door into her bedroom. The blinds were open, which allowed me to be able to see most of the room including her bed. For about the first thirty minutes I did not see them then I saw Laura leading Sally into the bedroom. They both had a glass of wine in their hand. As I turned on the camera, I saw her take the glass from Sally's hand sit it down on the dresser and pull Sally to her.

Their lips touched very softly at first then with more urgency, Sally parted her lips so Laura could taste her sweet mouth the one that I thought was mine. Sally was becoming more aroused. I could see her nipples pushing against the soft fabric of her soft sundress. Laura was also in a high state of arousal. She pushed Sally's dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Sally the love of my life stood there now in only a small white thong.

Laura lips moved to Sally's neck she was softly kissing her way down to Sally's small breast. Taking one of her large nipples in Laura's mouth, she began to suck and lick it. I could see the love in Sally's eyes; the look that only two lovers share. While still making love to Sally's breast Laura slowly removed her top and shorts until she stood before Sally with her black thong on. Laura continued to touch and caress Sally, pushing her toward the bed.

They both stood at the foot of Laura's bed exploring each other's body touching and kissing each other everywhere. With one push Sally was laying back on the bed. Laura moved over her reaching down and pulling the thong from Sally's body. I zoomed in on Sally's pussy and was it was very wet her sweet nectar was running down her ass and onto the bed. Never in all the times Sally and I had been together had, had I had that kind of effect on her.

Climbing on the bed above Sally's head Laura slid her body down over Sally's stopping so that their nipples touched. From my vantage point, I could see how hard both girls' nipples were and what great bodies they had. They both had great figures. Sally has nice perky C cup size tits and Laura's were maybe bigger. She continued to move down her body until she was looking at Sally's wet smooth pussy. Slowly she lowered her head and slopped her tongue between the outer and inner lips of Sally's sex. I slowly moved the camera up along her body. As I approached Sally's head, I saw her move Laura's thong aside and push her tongue deep inside.

I moved the camera along their bodies zooming in and out trying to make a good video. Mentally I was detached from what was going on in front of me; really feeling nothing. However, knowing later when I watched this alone I would figure out how to confront Sally. Watching this video would be one of the hardest things I had ever done. I knew I had been standing there for quite a long time. My legs were beginning to ach. I was hoping this would not go on much longer when Laura suddenly moved away from Sally.

For several minutes, the only thing I saw was a very satisfied Sally lying on the bed with her eyes closed. I turned the camera off and started to leave when I saw Laura. What the fuck, she was standing by the bed with an eight-inch thick cock strapped on her. I hurried and turned the camera on and started filming again. She must have called Sally's name because she looked at Laura.

Sally had a very surprised look on her face. She moved on the bed getting on all fours so Laura could take her doggie style. Laura stepped behind her and ran the cock up and down Sally's wet sex. I could see the affect this was having on Sally. She was literally dripping. Then with one push Laura shoved the cock into her and started fucking her slowly.

As Laura started to speed up, I started getting sick. I lost it; lunch was now all over the patio the camera and me. I turned the camera off just as Sally's arms, legs gave out, and she fell on the bed with Laura falling over her. I was sure that Sally had just had a strong orgasm. I was glad I got it on tape as it would come in handy later. However, for now I decided I had better leave before one of the girls caught me.

I returned the car, hid the video tape and was just getting out of the shower when Sally came home.

"Harry, where are you honey?" she asked.

I told her I had just finished showering and that I was not feeling well and had gotten sick at my stomach. I said I would also be sleeping on the couch tonight, so she would not catch anything from me. And if I got sick, again I would be closer to the bathroom.

"In that case I think I will go have supper with Laura. Then she can drop me back off here on her way home," she said. "Do want me to bring you back some soup or a sandwich Harry?" she asked.

"No, I do no think I could keep anything down," I said.

I heard the door close and Laura's car leave. I thought now was as good of time as any to deal with the video I made earlier that day. I took the camera and tape to the computer and connected it. I started to burn the video to DVD trying to watch the computer screen. I was watching the intimate things that Sally and Laura were doing. I felt sick again.

In my gut was an inner struggle going on. I was a man; hell we all were suppose to like watching two women make love. This was supposed to be erotic, sexy, a big turn on. My friends and I had talked about it; some had watched their girl friend and another girl. One of my friends had a threesome with his girlfriend and another girl. He loved it. I should like this right.... Hell, no this was sick and disgusting. Who in there right mind would like seeing someone they loved having sex with another man or women. It is the same difference to me; it sucked big time.

Sometimes fate steps in and changes plans, mine did as the second DVD finished. The little you have just received email icon popped up so I clicked to check it out. The message was one of those spam emails, the kind we all hate, however this one changed everything. It was an add for an amateur lesbian sex site. All it said was see video clips of young lesbian lovers. I had a new plan that I would put into action first thing tomorrow.

Sally found him sacked out on the couch watching TV when she came back from supper. She sat down and tried to tell him about her trip to the mall and the great restaurant she and Laura ate at later.

"I really had a great time shopping with Laura this afternoon and supper was very nice also. Thanks for letting me go. I do hope you get feeling better soon. I want you back in our bed and well before next weekend. You might get lucky later on this week," she said.

"Sally why don't you show me what you bought, kind of give me a little fashion show," I said. She gave me that deer caught in the headlights look.

"My stuff was mixed in with Laura's and she took it all home. I told her I would get my things later," she said. "I did not think you cared about what I bought Harry," she exclaimed.

We watched a couple of shows on television, and then she yawned and started to get ready for bed. I got my pillow and some covers and fixed a bed on the couch. I knew I would not be able to sleep much but I needed to try because tomorrow would be a busy day for me. It would also be one of surprise and change for Sally.

My problems were on my mind most of the night. However, around three or four o'clock in the morning, I fell asleep. I was asleep when Sally came in and woke me up to see if I was going to work. I told her I still did not feel very well and I would call my boss and tell him I needed a sick day later.

Soon Sally kissed me on top the head and left for work. I called my boss and told him I needed a couple of days off. Then I called a friend from college that lived in one of the new apartment complexes close to my job. First thing, I needed to know if there was still any furnished apartments left in his building, which there was. Then I asked him if he could help me with some computer problems I was having. He told me to bring the CPU to his apartment and he would help anyway he could.

I was dressed and left with the computer and one of the DVD's. My first stop was the bank. Since Sally and I were not married yet we each had our own checking accounts. However, we had started a saving account to buy a house and family. That would never happen now so I took half of the savings and cancelled the one joint credit card we had. I then drove to another bank and opened a new checking account and savings and transferred my old checking account to this new one and deposited my half of the house account in my savings.

Then I drove over to my friends place and put a deposit on an apartment in his building. I had been in his apartment several times and liked it so now I have one of my own. I went back to the car, carried the computer, and walked to his door. When he opened the door he could tell that at I had a major problem. We talked a while I told him what I had found about Sally.

He could not believe what Sally was doing. He thought we were the perfect couple and would soon be married and have all our dreams come true. I told him I soon would live in one of the new apartments upstairs and I needed help getting into Sally's desktop on the PC. We each had our own log on and could not see each other's files.

He took her computer from me and plugged it in to his network. He said he would load a program that would list all the passwords on the PC. Within twenty minutes, he was logged in as Laura. He asked if I wanted a copy of her files. I told him I didn't need them but he said since I was moving out it might not hurt to have a copy of the hard drive because she may delete it before I got my files off of it. I agreed and then told what I had in mind.

I wanted to copy this DVD of Sally and Laura up to the lesbian web site. I also wanted it to look like Laura did it. He looked around on the desktop and said no problem. Sally and Laura use net meeting and it looks...No, they do have auto answer and desktop sharing turned on. I will just copy the DVD to Laura's PC then open a browser and upload.

Now on the Amateur Lesbian web site there is a video named "Laura's Lover". Now I ask if he could do, one more thing for me make Sally and Laura's computer email a link to the video to all the people in their address books. A couple of hours later everything was done including a full copy of the hard drive and I was on my way back home.... I mean Sally's place. I took the PC in and hooked it up putting it back exactly as it was. Then I went to have my name taken off the lease on this place. I packed some of my clothing and personal things and put them in my car. I would get the rest of my things tomorrow when I turned in my key.

I had about two hours to wait before Sally arrived from work. And I was still trying to figure out what I wanted to say to her. One thing for sure I knew I wanted more out of life than she could give me. I also decided I really saw no reason to hurt her but I also did not want her to hurt some other person as she had me.

Later Sally unlocked the door and stepped in to the living room. The only light was coming from the television on the other side of the couch.

"Harry, where are you in here? Are you still sick?" asked Sally.

As she walked around the couch she saw Laura and herself on the television. She put her hands to her face and screamed. "Oh No, you were never supposed to know about this!" she screamed. "This was something personal between Laura and I, it really has nothing to do with you and me Harry."

Sally I do know, but now I want you to tell me how this all started and why. Then I want to know what you think I should do now. I want to know everything that has happened and where this leaves me. Please do not lie to me because I know some of this and if you lie to me you will never see me again and you will live to regret it. I will be sitting at the table waiting for you to talk with me.

Sally's story went like this:

This started many years ago. I knew growing up my parents had plans for me. Even as a little girl my mom had always said Sally you will grow up, meet a good man, marry and have babies. This was their dream for me and as I got older, it became my dream too. When I was in high school I never dated much, oh a few boys asked me out to dances and things like that. I went and always had a good time. I would even kiss them and make out with some of them.

During my senior year, I had a steady boyfriend, all my friends did and I wanted to fit in. Therefore, when they started having sex I did too. Sex was ok. I will not say that I did not like it, but I just did not get the same charge out of it that my friends had. You know Laura was my roommate for a little while in college. I had gone to a party and had a little too much to drink and when I came back, Laura had to help me get ready for bed. She helped me get out of my clothes and into bed.

As soon as I lay down, she started kissing me. The kisses were great then we made love and wow it was better than it had ever been with any man, including you. We met in class and I liked you a lot, you were very nice; some one whom I thought I could spend the rest of my life with. We both wanted a house and children and I did not mind having sex with you if it made you happy. I still would like to be your wife and have your children. I would be a good wife for you and a good mother for our children. The only thing I ask is that I am allowed to have time with Laura, and maybe if she is willing sometimes you could be with both of us. I could never give Laura up but no one would ever have to know about our arrangement.

I was at a loss for words. She was so cool and showed no emotion. It was as if I was closing a contract. I sat there for a while in silence trying to digest what she said and put together my reply. I looked at her then said, "Sally, I did love you very much, but now I do not even like you. My trust in you is gone. You have told me lie after lie and I will not live this way. I want to marry and have children with someone who is worthy of my love. Without love, a marriage is nothing and that's how I feel right now. I have taken my part of our joint savings and put this apartment in your name. I am taking some of my things tonight and will get the rest tomorrow."

I told her I did wish her the best; then I walked out the door. I heard her yelling at me; calling me a bastard and that she would show me and she would have the family she always wanted. She would just find another guy to marry her. I knew that that might be a problem for her when all her friends received the link to her movie. But hey she deserved it.

Epilog

It is been eight years now and I heard Sally was married and did have children. However, things did not turn out so well she was caught cheating on her husband with another woman while she had the kids locked out of the house. The court was more than happy to let the father have custody of the kids, with her getting very limited visitation. Laura left town after Sally and her film became public.

I have found a lady that does not need to fake any thing. She truly loves me and I plan on spending my life loving, cherishing and taking care of her and my beautiful twin daughters. I have come to realize when love is true there is no need to be anything but yourself.