Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue turned round and smiled at Harry. She put her arms around his neck and drew him into a loving long wet kiss.

"God Harry, that was incredible. I've not come so hard for so long I'd forgotten what it feels like. This is the first time I've ever cheated on George. As I said, he's a lovely lover and he does make me come but not like that. It's good to have someone like you around once in a while. Will you come back again sometime, if I call you?"

"Of course I will, Sue my darling," replied Harry as he began to wipe his cock and get dressed. "Not too often though 'cos my cock's a bit busy right now. Kate, my girlfriend, is keeping me very busy right now and I've got one or two other girls who are after my services. Fortunately Kate is not the jealous type, in fact she takes a keen interest in my escapades."

Harry told Sue a little of his love life and she laughed.

"I see I shall have to wait in line when I want you Harry. Don't worry; today will keep me going for a few months. I'll call you sometime when George is away on a business trip. I'm sure you'll find me an hour or two, won't you?"

Harry laughed, "I expect so, Sue my love. "I've really enjoyed seeing you again and visiting old places."

Harry stroked his hands all over Sue's gorgeous body, spreading her juices to more areas of soft skin. Sue moaned and kissed him again.

Harry drove back into town with a smile on his face. He had thoroughly enjoyed Sue's arse and was thinking about who else my like to benefit from his expertise. Kate had said no to mid week arse fucking but a certain young near virgin might be persuaded on Thursday evening. What about Sammy tomorrow? She seemed so willing to learn now that her freedom was virtually assured. Then there was Josie of course, trying to decide whether or not to let Martin in there.

He arrived back at the bank almost at the end of the working day. He locked Sue's papers away. He would complete her transactions first thing in the morning.

As he was leaving he bumped into Samara. They walked out of the building together and he accompanied her to her car.

"I'm looking forward to lunch on Thursday Harry," she trilled with excitement in her voice. "Jack Bates asked me to have lunch with him tomorrow but I declined. I've told him I will see him but not until I have my promotion and I'm working at another branch. I think I might actually be gone from here by the end of next week. If that happens you will have to come and fuck me at home or I will come to your house if you wish."

Blimey, thought Harry, things are moving fast. Jack Bates must really have the hots for Samara if he can get her moved so soon.

"Congratulations Sammy," he said. "Just make sure that the promotion is the right one long term for your career. Keep your pussy juices under control. You are a beautiful woman who can have virtually any man she wants. Jack Bates is not going to go away so don't jump on him too quickly!"

Sammy laughed as they reached her car. She kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for the good sound advice again, my wonderful advisor. I'll see you at lunchtime tomorrow at your house. I'm working on a surprise for you."

Harry went straight home and flopped down on his sofa in the lounge. He switched on the TV news and within five minutes was fast asleep. He didn't wake up until nearly eight thirty. He was hungry. He changed quickly and went out to the Black Bull for a snack. After he had eaten he went into the bar. Some of his regular crowd were there and he had a beer or two. Little Jenny Simpson tried to hit on him, rubbing her tits and bum against him seductively but he was just too tired. He tried to let her down lightly, promising to take to the movies soon. He stroked her bottom softly and she smiled at him. Jenny was quite a little sexpot and well worth keeping in reserve.

Wednesday dawned but it was not a nice day. Rain was falling by the time Harry had to leave for work. He got out his smart businessman's umbrella and set off at a brisk pace to cut down his soaking time. The weather made the phones busier in the branch as less people came through the door. Harry was grateful for his coffee break.

The kitchen and staff rooms were both busy but Harry managed to squeeze in next to Martin.

"Hi Harry, lousy day," greeted Martin. "I've got to go out soon for the rest of the day, seeing clients. I bet I get soaked."

"You'll cope Martin, you always do. You'll make lots of sales 'cos your clients have invited you to their homes and now they can't go anywhere else, it's too wet. So you'll make lots of commission on your sales."

Martin looked a little brighter. "You're right, as usual. Oh by the way, Josie mentioned something about Sunday afternoon round at your place. Is that right?"

"Of course, if that's all right by you Martin. I was joshing her about a titty fuck and she seemed to go for it. I said that you ought to be there and suggested my place on Sunday. I expect that Kate will be there too as she's staying over on Saturday night. She might let you titty fuck her! Do you think we'll get Josie's arse too?"

"I think it won't be long Harry. If she wasn't going to consider doing it she would have said so straight away. Anyway, I'm going to persuade her on Saturday night. I think she'll do it! I've got to go, see you tomorrow."

"OK," said Harry, "if I survive tonight that is. Kate and I are going to the away match at Crowton and you know what that ground's like. We'll get soaked!"

Kate was excited as Harry helped her into his MGB at five thirty that evening. She had managed to get away from work a little early and Harry had simply walked from the bank to his car and driven to her house.

She was well wrapped up as it was a cool evening after the rain. Although the rain had stopped now there was still the threat of more in the air. As she warmed up in the car she undid her coat to show her gorgeous tits thrusting against the red ribbed knit sweater below. She snuggled up close to Harry.

"That's better Harry, I'm getting lovely and warm now. I love being in this car with you; we are so close together."

Kate reached over to Harry and rubbed her hand slowly over his crotch. Harry's cock began to swell. They were already on the open road to Crowton so Kate removed her hand and took one of Harry's hands off the steering wheel, moved it over to her skirt and then placed it underneath, lifting her skirt with her other hand as she did so. Harry gasped and almost swerved as his hand encountered her naked shaven pussy.

"Fuckin' Hell, Kate darling, that feels wonderful. Won't you feel cold after a while?"

"Not with your hand there and your fingers frigging me," laughed Kate happily. "I'm wearing extra other layers tonight so that I won't be cold at the game. My pussy is the only part of my body you've got access to until we get back to your place. I hope you've got the heating on!"

"Turned up to maximum," grinned Harry as he took his eyes off the road for a second to look at his hand playing with Kate's cunt and clit. I want you to feel warm enough to strip so that I can lick you all over."

"I'll hold you to that," sighed Kate as she relaxed into her seat, feeling Harry arousing her as they travelled along.

They discussed the approaching game with anticipation. The Fairies could reach the play offs if they kept winning so tonight was just as important as all the previous games had been.

"It's a pity the team doesn't know about us," said Kate. "Ever since we met at that game they've hardly dropped a point. We must be their good luck charm."

"Are you sure it's not just you, my darling," replied Harry. "I've been going on and off all season and you've just come back to supporting them. Are you sure you're not flashing your charlies at the opposition to distract them? They sure distract me!"


They laughed and joked together happily as they reached Crowton and found somewhere to park quite close to the ground. Harry didn't comment about a sign that he saw close by pointing to the 'Arcade Hotel'.

The game itself was a bit of an anticlimax, dragging along with most of the action in the centre of the pitch and almost no attempts on goal. Harry and Kate sat huddled together in the cold ground, renowned for its draftyness.

Suddenly with two minutes of normal time to go, the Fairies mounted a sustained attack into the Crowton half. They didn't score immediately but kept possession of the ball and began to look like a team that meant business. At full time it was announced that there would be only one minute of time added on, reflecting the inaction that had gone on for most of the game.

The Fairies redoubled their efforts and suddenly the ball bounced back out of the penalty area to an unmarked Dick Fownes. For once he took his time and then rifled an unstoppable shot into the top left hand corner of the net. The Fairies had won again! There was only time to restart the match and the referee then blew for time.

Harry and Kate left the ground in a euphoric state, surrounded by ecstatic Fairies fans and glum home fans, mumbling that it was time for a change of manager. They soon reached Harry's car.

"Harry darling, I do need to pee," said Kate. "If I try and hold it all the way back and you play with my pussy again like I want you to I shall probably pee all over your hand and spoil your lovely car."

"Don't worry Kate," said Harry, thinking quickly. "I think I know just the place for you to relieve yourself. We can have a quick drink too."

Harry soon found the Arcade Hotel and drove into the car park. Kate made no comment about the name so Harry assumed that she didn't know where her father's wife worked. They saw a sign labelled 'bar' and went in. They ordered drinks from the barmaid and asked where the loos were. They both went, Harry returning first to ask the barmaid if Cindy Walker was on duty. She was.

"Do you want me to tell her that you're here?" the girl asked.

"Please Mandy," replied Harry, having read the name on the badge mounted on the barmaid's ample chest, just above her left nipple. The girl asked his name and made a call on the internal phone.

Less than twenty seconds later her distinctive voice sounded behind him.

"Harry, what a lovely surprise!"

Harry turned around to gaze upon the vision of Cindy. Her breasts were on view again, thrusting against a thin woollen cream sweater that she was wearing under her suit jacket. It crossed Harry's mind that the jacket probably wouldn't fasten anyway. He looked boldly at her tits while greeting her and asking her if he could buy her a drink.

"Dry white wine please Mandy," she said, eyeing him up and down. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Football match," replied Harry, "Kate and I have been to the game." As he said this Kate came back into the bar, her eyes widening in surprise as she saw who Harry was with. Kate visibly thrust her breasts as she approached them.

"Hello Cindy," she said, I didn't know that this was the hotel that you worked in. Harry didn't say."

"I gave him my business card last week-end," said Cindy coolly. "I wasn't expecting you to call personally and so soon."

"I needed a piss," said Kate bluntly.

"And I had seen the direction sign to the hotel just as we were parking the car," added Harry. "When Kate said she needed a pee it just seemed to be an ideal opportunity for you two to meet without the influence of her father, and your husband. Let's drink to us all."

They picked up their glasses and drank. Kate moved closer to Harry in a proprietary way, putting her hand on his thigh as he sat on a barstool. Cindy smiled as she looked at them, flexing her breasts again, watching as Harry's cock twitched at the sight. Kate blatantly moved her hand up Harry's thigh and squeezed his tool as it grew. Mandy the barmaid watched open mouthed at the battle of the bosoms.

"Don't worry Cindy," said Kate. "I'm not the jealous type. I've already told Harry he can fuck you if you are willing. I don't like you being married to my father so it's a sort of getting my own back on Dad if he succeeds. Anyway, he's mine tonight. We're going back to his place and he's going to fuck me silly! Let's drink up and get out of here Harry"

Cindy finished her drink and put her glass on to the bar. She stepped forward and kissed Kate on both cheeks. Then she did the same to Harry before kissing him on the lips with her mouth open, at the same time putting her hand on top of Kate's.

"I'm glad you won't be jealous Kate," she whispered. "I'll see you around Harry. Now I must get back to work. Goodnight to you both!"

Kate didn't say anything until they were in the car and Harry was about to turn the ignition key. Then she flung her arms around his neck.

Oh God I'm sorry Harry," she sobbed. "I know I said I wasn't jealous but I think I am where Cindy is concerned. I won't change what I said about you fucking her for me but just don't tell me when you do."

Harry kissed her firmly and then turned the ignition key.

"Right Kate my darling. Let's continue with our evening out. We've had a great victory and we will have a great fuck when we get home. Now, I want you to get me home quicker by pulling your skirt right up all the way home and playing with your gorgeous naked cunt. Alright?"

Kate said nothing; she just lifted her skirt and did as Harry asked. Soon the area around her crack glistened with her juices as she fingered herself and stroked her little hard clitoris. Every so often she offered her fingers to Harry for him to suck her clean. She didn't even pull her skirt down at traffic lights as pedestrians passed by, giving them a free look at her play.

Soon they were out into the country and Kate frigged herself harder as Harry drove faster and faster. Just as they reached the city boundary she exploded into a climax, her hips thrashing around in the small space at her disposal.

"God Harry, hurry up for Christ's sake. I'm dying to have your cock up me; I want a giant squirt of your spunk. Oh good, we're nearly there."

Harry parked the car and they ran to his house as the rain started again. As soon as they were inside they moulded their bodies together and kissed deeply. Then Kate broke away and started to throw her clothes off.

"You were right Harry. You've got the heating way up. You know, I've really missed being naked with you since last Sunday. It got to be so natural being like that with you. Come on. Let's get naked and fucking again."

It didn't take long. In less than a few seconds Kate was sitting on the edge of the sofa with her gorgeous thighs widespread, her shaved cunt wet and inviting. Harry dropped to his knees in front of her and pushed his face into her pussy, his tongue licking and pushing at her cunt and then flicking over her clit. Kate squealed and pulled his face up to hers, kissing him hard and licking her juices off his lips. She grabbed his cock and pulled it to her hole.

"Fuck me Harry, fuck me hard. I want it; I need it. I need your big cock all the way up my cunt. I want to feel you filling me up. Yes! Yess! Yesss, that's it, right up there to the top of my cunny! Yessss!"

Harry felt so full of spunk he knew he wouldn't last long at this rate but he couldn't stop pounding into Kate. She always got to him like that. Then Kate slowed and stopped and he slowed too.

"Harry darling?" she whispered.

"Take your cock out of me and let me suck my pussy juices off you. Then you can put it straight back in me and fuck me and fill me. After that I'll suck both our juices off your cock. Is that OK?"

"Christ yes," gasped Harry, pulling his huge thick tool out of Kate's hole. He stood and offered his cock to her mouth. Kate grabbed his cock, opened her mouth, and swallowed him whole. She sucked slowly and firmly, squeezing and pulling on his prick with her lips.

"I won't last if you keep on doing that," he gasped again. "I'll have to come."

Kate slowly slid his tool out of her mouth and pulled him down to her cunt again. She carefully inserted his cock into her hole and pulled him in to the hilt by grasping his buttocks and pulling him into her body.

"Now darling, start fucking me hard again. Shoot your lovely hot spunk into me and fill my pussy with your love juice. Then we can go upstairs and do it again!"

Harry set to work, first withdrawing his tool right to the entrance to Kate's hole then ramming it back in again. Kate responded by jerking him hard towards her with her grip on his arse. Harry picked up speed and Kate matched him, beginning to pant and shout encouragement to him.

"Oh my God Harry, that's fantastic! Go on, do me harder! Yes, yes, yes. I love it; I want it. Shag me rotten, fill my hole, shoot your load! Yess, yessss, yesssss, arghhhhhhh. I'm coming, now, nowww, nowwwww!"

Harry was too. He didn't say anything, he couldn't. The effort was too great. His cock pulsed and grew and he shot a great wad of spunk deep into Kate who screamed again. He shot again, and again and again until he felt totally drained. He opened his eyes and watched as Kate slowly recovered and opened her eyes too. She smiled dreamily at him.

Harry smiled at her and made to pull his cock from her cunt but she tightened her grip on his buttocks.

"Just stay in me for a moment Harry darling," she murmured. "I want to feel the luxury of being full of cock for a little longer. Then I'll suck you clean again."

Harry kissed her and then she released him. She made him lie on the floor and tenderly raised his shrinking cock to her lips. As she open her mouth to swallow him Harry pulled her over him and immediately licked deep into her cunt, scooping up her juice and his cum and tasting deep into her hot passage.

Kate was soon aroused again and began to press her pussy down on to Harry's mouth as he expertly licked her pussy towards another orgasm. He flicked his tongue over her clit before gently sucking it into his mouth. Kate expelled his by now cleansed cock and began to wail again.

"Oh yes darling, that's right. That's really lovely. I'm going to cum again soon. I think it's going to be a big wet one. Are you ready for that?"

Harry didn't reply as he had his mouth full but murmured his acceptance. Kate grasped her breasts and pulled on her nipples and then suddenly lifted off Harry's mouth. She howled and squirted cum juices all over Harry's face, chest and belly. She had a lot, really anointing him.

Then she moved around and kissed him lovingly. She then licked at her own juices across Harry's chest, scooping up a mouthful before kissing him again and transferring her juice to Harry. She repeated the process over his belly until he was less wet, only damp.

Kate laid herself on top of Harry's body, wriggling her tits and cunt on to him while continuing to kiss him gently. Harry's cock began to stir and Kate stroked it with her cunt, making it grow more and stiffen up. Harry moved.

"Come on darling, let's go shower and then we can go to bed."

Kate got up quickly, her breath coming in excited gasps. "Yes, let's shower darling. Are you going to piss on me in there again? I like seeing and feeling that, it'll get me going again."

Harry laughed. "You'd get going anyway, you little minx. I do need to piss; I haven't been all night."

"Little?" Kate said, pushing her generous tits at his chest again. "What's little about these, eh?"

They laughed their way upstairs, Harry giving Kate's bum cheeks some friendly smacks as they went. He went into the bedroom to turn down his bed, telling Kate to turn the shower on in the en-suite. When he entered the bathroom Kate was already in the shower. He opened the door and stepped in.

"Ooooo, that's a big one," said Kate as she took hold of his tool. She squeezed gently and rubbed her thumb over his pee hole. She looked up at Harry. "Are you going to piss now Harry darling?"