Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry nodded and Kate looked down again as she felt Harry's stream pass through his cock. His hole flexed and his golden stream shot out. Because she was holding his cock so that she could see his hole the stream hit her under her chin and then as she flinched it soaked her face. Kate adjusted so that she could play and hosed Harry's piss over her breasts, down her belly and on to her cunt. As Harry's stream died away she raised herself and started to pee all over his cock and balls. Harry put his hands into her stream and rubbed it back on to her. All the time the shower water was rinsing them off.

As they kissed under the water they started to soap each other down, paying special attention to their erogenous areas. Soon Kate was stroking an erect penis and Harry had two fingers deep into a hot pussy while groping two large tits with hard nipples with his other hand.

"Let's get out and go fuck again," gasped Kate. Harry turned off the tap and they left the shower to towel each other down; Harry's cock stayed at full stretch. Kate shivered with emotion every time Harry touched her body.

They tumbled into the warm bed and kissed searchingly, tongues entwined and making much saliva. Kate took hold of Harry's engorged engine and started to stroke it. Harry moaned.

"This time I'm going to fuck you darling," Kate said as she threw her leg over Harry's body. "Then if I squirt it will be on your cock and belly again." She pressed his knob end to her crack, inserted it inside and lowered herself down, all the way down until he was totally sheathed inside her.

"Oh God I love this feeling," she moaned. "I could stay here for ever, just waiting for you to get stiff again and fill me with spunk

Harry hardly moved for a while, just flexing his muscles around his groin and Kate did the same, squeezing his tool with her pussy. A very pleasurable feeling began to build in both of them.

"I can come like this soon," said Harry. "Do you want me to push?"

"No, my darling," Kate whispered. "This is lovely. I can feel your cock growing and I'm slowly wanking you with my cunt muscles. I want to feel your cum spurt into me soon, all hot and juicy. I think mine will just be juicy, no squirting tonight."

So that is what happened, Harry's cock suddenly erupting inside Kate's hot cunt, filling her with his seed again. That triggered Kate's climax and her juices flowed down Harry's shaft and mixed with his spunk for the second time that night.

They put out the light and talked, Harry telling Kate again about his adventures so far this week. He also raised the idea of Sunday afternoon with Martin and Josie, saying that it was only meant to be a titty fucking exercise but anything else was up to her.

"You mean," whispered Kate in the darkness, "you have invited them around here to make up a foursome? A sex foursome?"

"Darling, you did say that you wanted to broaden your experience and improve your sex life. Anyway, as I said, you definitely don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"OK," laughed Kate, "I was only kidding you. Martin and Josie seemed nice people when I met them last Friday. I wonder how big his cock is? I bet it's not as big as yours."

"Martin is hoping to have been up Josie's bum on Saturday night but if she's still shy of it you might need to give her some advice, or a demonstration!" Harry waited for an explosion from Kate.

"Mmmmn", she pondered. "I've been thinking of saving my pussy just for you so if Martin fucked my arse it might give Josie the confidence she needs."

Harry's cock was by now at full stretch after all this sexy planning, helped by Kate's voluptuous naked body lying next to him. He rolled her on to her back and pushed his knob into her hole.

"You sexy minx, you got me going again. I'll tell you this; if you get Martin's cock up your arse I'll stick my cock in here at the same time. What do you think of that?"

"God Harry, your cock is huge again; I love it. Two cocks at once! Now that would broaden my experience, wouldn't it? I'll definitely have to think about that. Harry darling, take your cock out of my cunt, I want to suck you off for giving me such a lovely evening. Apart from tricking me into meeting Cindy again, of course."

"I just wanted you to get to know her better," whispered Harry as he pulled out of Kate's cunt. "I've got this vision of fucking you both together while you are sucking on each others gorgeous tits and nipples."

"You're a pervert, that's what you are," gulped Kate as she opened her mouth and sucked Harry's gigantic tool into her willing mouth.

Kate took Harry as deep as she could, closing her throat muscles around the head of his cock, squeezing and stroking the root of his shaft firmly. It didn't take long; she soon felt his tool swell as his spunk forced its way up his tube. She swallowed hard as the first spurt hit the back of her throat and waited for the next. It followed immediately and she swallowed that down too. In fact, she didn't spill a drop.

As she turned and kissed him with a spunky mouth Harry realised that she hadn't actually said that she wouldn't suck on Cindy while he fucked them both. He kissed her back and said "Goodnight".