Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all for now," she laughed. "I'll go get breakfast and bring it up here. You stay there and play with your willy. I won't be long but don't go wasting any sperms. You're going to need them all today!"

Kate disappeared into the bathroom and Harry heard a noisy stream hitting the pan water. Then she passed through the bedroom, grinning at him holding his hard-on.

Harry did what most men like to do when on their own in bed first thing in the morning. He admired his cock! He told himself that he was so lucky to be blessed with such a magnificent specimen. He resumed fondling himself, knowing that he would have to get up for his first piss any minute now. Just a few more strokes!

"I'm doing juice, boiled eggs, toast and coffee," shouted Kate from the foot of the stairs. "Do you want anything else?"

"Only a piss," replied Harry as he rose and went into the bathroom.

"You have to do that yourself," laughed Kate. "I'll be up there in a minute or two."

Soon they were sitting up in bed eating their breakfast and drinking coffee. They began to discuss the possibilities for the forthcoming afternoon.

"Do you think that Josie will let you have her bum?" asked Kate with a mouthful of toast.

Harry carefully put down his coffee cup.

"I think it will all depend on whether or not she has had Martin up there last night," he answered thoughtfully. "If she's still a bum virgin then I think you should let Martin fuck your arse first. That should make her keen to try it for herself."

Kate thought about this for a moment or two and then picked up her coffee and took a drink.

"OK," she said slowly, "I'll go for it provided you get into her arsehole too. Maybe both you and Martin can do her at once?"

"That's certainly an idea," said Harry. "Then we'll both fuck you at the same time as well!"

"OK," answered Kate again. She looked down and took Harry's cock in her hand. "That's got you good and hard darling. What are you going to do with this?"

Harry had finished breakfast and was ready for action. He rolled over and straddled Kate. She was still sitting up in the bed so he presented his cock to her lips with his balls nestling in the cleavage of her wonderful tits.

Kate cupped her hands around his equipment, one hand around his shaft and the other caressing his balls. Harry groaned and pushed forward. Kate looked up into Harry's eyes before opening her mouth wide and pushing his throbbing knob between her lips.

She swallowed his cock whole and started to frig his shaft. Harry groaned and began to fuck at her mouth. He wasn't going to last long like this. He grasped her tits and began to fuck harder.

Kate managed to regain control and slowed his fucking motion. Then she took him down into her throat and closed her muscles around his knob. Harry groaned some more. Kate looked up at him and tried to grin.

Harry folded Kate's tits over his balls and thrust.

"I'm going to come darling," he gasped. "I can't hold on much longer!"

"Oh yes you can," gulped Kate as she expelled his long hard thick shaft from her mouth. "I want you to fill my pussy with your cum. Then I'm going to lubricate my arse ready for later! Come on, fuck me hard with that big cock!"

They moved so that Kate was offering herself to Harry doggy fashion. He carefully and slowly entered her pussy until he was fully inserted. As he started to pump in and out of her crack he admired his huge slimy looking engine as it stimulated Kate towards her orgasm. She began to encourage him.

"Ohhhh yessss Harry darling! That's fucking lovely. Keep doing those lovely long strokes. I love you so much!"

Harry started to smack Kate's gorgeous rounded globes as her whole bottom shook and shivered below him. He felt his spunk gathering in his tubes, ready to fire.

"Oh fucking Hell Kate darling; I've got a big come for you! Where shall I fire it?"

"Ohhhh yesss darling, I can feel your cock getting bigger! Shoot some up my cunny and some all over my arse. Finger my pussy while you are shooting spunk!"

Harry reached around Kate's hips to her cunt and located her clitoris, all hard and slippery. He began to agitate it as he came, firing spunk deep up her cunt. Then he pulled out quickly and spurted all over her arsehole, filling the little puckered basin with his seed. Kate collapsed on to her belly and Harry began to lubricate her arsehole, making her squeal softly as he opened the hole and allowed his juice to trickle inside her back passage.

Eventually Harry rolled Kate over. She looked up at him with such love in her eyes that he immediately felt guilty that she hadn't had an orgasm too. He smiled down at her and then lowered his head to her shaven pussy.

His fingers gently opened her crack from perineum to clitoris. Kate's juice and his sperm filled the visible area. Harry dived in and lasciviously licked into her crack with as much tongue as he could extend. Kate grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her.

"Ohhhh God Harry! Fucking Hell! That's fantastic! Lick me out. Don't you dare stop. I'm gonna make you a drink of love juice! I can feel it building up! Ohhh my Gawd; oh my Gawwwd; oh my gawwwwwd, here it comes!"

Harry nearly drowned as Kate squirted her cum juice out of her hole, filling first his mouth and then his nose. He swallowed furiously and fast and made a good job of drinking most of it down. In addition to making juice Kate was thrashing about, hips heaving and breasts smacking up and down.

As Kate slowly subsided Harry collapsed on top of her, his face still in her crotch with its lips wide open. She took hold of his head again and raised it up. She smiled and bent down to lick his face clean of her cum.

"That was lovely! Thank you darling. Now we must get up and I'll put these bedclothes in the washing machine. I suggest that we do our afternoon fucking on the balcony or downstairs in the sitting room, or both. What do you think?"

Harry smacked Kate's arse cheeks again as he stood up.

"Sounds great to me, my darling," he said. "I'm going in the shower. Want to come in with me?"

"Not this time darling. I'll go in later just before they arrive. I'll see you downstairs."

After his shower Harry took some clothes downstairs and soon went off to get the Sunday papers. The Fairies had managed a draw away from home so the news was not too bad. They had morning coffee and generally prepared for their guests. Then they relaxed naked as they passed the time.

After a sandwich lunch Kate went off for her shower. Harry resisted the urge to go with her. At five minutes past two the doorbell chimed.

"Your turn darling," grinned Harry.

Kate stuck her tongue out at him but nevertheless went out into the hallway to the front door. There came the sound of exclamations and giggles and whispers and the sound of clothing rubbing against itself. Harry was about to go and investigate when the door opened and a naked Josie was propelled into the room! Immediately following her came Kate, naked of course, pulling Martin in to the room by his semi hard prick.

"I found these two on the doorstep begging for a fuck," giggled Kate. "I told them that you would have to examine them first. Naked, of course!"

"OK darling, I'll give them the once-over. You go and get them some drinks while I do it!"

Kate giggled again and departed for the kitchen and the drinks.

Harry examined Martin and Josie. Martin has a very pale but hairy skin all over, which contrasts markedly against Josie's mid brown mahogany flesh.

Fleshy is the best way to describe Josie all over. She is not fat by any means but is well covered in all the right places. Her lovely round happy face sits on top of rounded shoulders, which frame her magnificent curvy breasts with their prominent wide nipples. Josie has a definite waist, placed just above a soft wide and rounded belly with a deep navel depression. Then between her slightly heavy thighs her hairy cunt protruded, the crack clearly defined as her fleshy mons pouted at Harry. Harry's cock twitched back into action and Josie smiled as she spotted the movement.

Martin had recovered some poise as he now grinned at Harry. He had a good body, although pale, with plenty of muscle showing in all the right places. His more than adequate cock was slightly more than half erect and as Kate came back and handed him his drink it stiffened some more.

Kate smiled and looked directly at Martin's penis as it completed growing.

"That's a lovely size Martin. I shall really enjoy that up my holes. Harry has had my arse already this weekend so that will be no problem. Have you had an arse fuck yet Josie?"

Josie looked at Martin and her smile faded. She turned to Kate.

"Ah've refused him again Kate. Ah couldn't get up the courage to do it but ah've agreed that ah will try it here with you two if you will help me and you will stop it from hurting! Does it hurt Kate?"

"It might do if it's not done right," smiled Kate reassuringly. "Harry is very good at it and I will help him. Let's all go upstairs now into the sunshine and have our drinks before we get down to some action!"

Martin and Josie very much admired Harry's sun terrace. The sun was hot as they peered over the wall at the city below them. Kate and Harry had, without conferring, separated their visitors. Harry stood between them and slipped an arm around Josie, squeezing her left breast and pulling gently on the nipple. After a quick glance at Martin she relaxed into Harry. Kate had commenced stroking the palm of her left hand up and down Martins thigh until she firmly took hold of his hard cock.

"It's quiet down there," said Martin nervously as Kate began to stroke his engine.

"Can people see us?" said Josie quietly.

"Only our tits," laughed Kate. "There was a guy down there yesterday watching mine shake about as Harry fucked me from behind. It was great fun!"

Josie had tried to pull back from the balcony wall as Kate described her experience but Harry held her firmly and then moved behind her, pressing his cock into her bum cleft. Despite her nervousness Josie pushed her soft buttocks back onto his cock and sighed.

"Now Josie, show the city your attributes," said Harry as he released Josie's breasts. Then he cupped both hands underneath them and showed them to the world!

"That's it Martin, you do the same with my titties," squealed Kate and Martin was quick to take advantage of her offer.

Soon both Martin and Josie began to relax as they realised that they were almost invisible to the city below. When Harry began to kiss Josie's ear and neck she soon turned her face to be kissed. Martin did the same to Kate and his cock hardened even more as she returned his kisses with relish.

Conversation ended now and the action really began. Kate turned in Martin's arms and kissed him face to face, squashing her stupendous breasts against his pale chest. Then she pushed him to one of the sun loungers, turned and lay down on it with her thighs spread wide, fully revealing her beautiful shaven cunny crack with its glistening juices. Kate reached out for Martin's cock.

Harry now turned Josie and laid her down on the other lounger. She had watched Kate and Martin and quickly realised what was about to happen. Suddenly she smiled, opened her legs wide and grabbed Harry's cock.

"A double fuck!" she exclaimed. "Let's do it! This is a beautiful big cock Harry. Stick it in me and fuck me with it!"

Harry aimed his knob end at the inviting brown hairy crack and slid easily into its hot waiting welcome. Alongside him Martin sighed deeply as his prick found a home deep in Kate's hole. Both men began to pump in and out of two very hot, sticky wet and slippery liquid holes. A rhythmical double almost splashing noise began as the guys built up their speed.

"God, this is horny," gasped Kate. "I'm going to come soon!"

"Ah'm not going to be able to hold mine either," squealed Josie. "Ah can feel my cum a'cummin'".

"Make 'em come but hold your spunk," gasped Harry to Martin as the girls neared their climaxes.

"I will if I can," gasped Martin. "Kate is squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles!"

"Sorry," spluttered Kate. "Your cock feels lovely though Martin. I'm starting to come now. Can you feel anything?"

"Oh God yes," grunted Martin loudly. "Your cunt's gone hotter and juicier. Let me feel you come."

On the other lounger Josie was launching into her climax too.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" she shouted at each thrust of Harry's mighty engine. Then she howled into it; "that's it, I'm coming nowwww! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

Kate was clasping Martin to her body as she too experienced a lovely orgasm. It also crossed her mind that she hadn't had another one with anyone other than Harry since she met him! Other than the odd diddle, of course!

As the girls began to wind down Harry now took charge.

"Right girls, turn over, you're not done yet! Get up on your hands and knees and stick your bums out!"

Kate and Josie obeyed, presenting the guys with two wet snatches, still slightly open and pulsing.

"Get back inside of Kate," Harry instructed Martin. "Then make her arsehole wet with her juice. Keep on pumping in and out of her, slowly now so that you can spread her juice. Smack her bum too; she likes that!"

Harry slid his monster back inside of Josie and she sighed at the way he totally filled her passage. She thrust back on his gently moving shaft. If she knew what was coming she made no sign.

"Right Martin," said Harry quietly, "now open Kate's arsehole wide with your thumbs. That's it; now pull your cock out of her cunt and put your knob end to the hole. Great! Take a firm grip on her hipbones. Make sure that you are lined up straight for her hole and push your cock in firmly. That's it; now smack her bum hard and fuck her arse!"

The insertion of Martins cock had been achieved easily, probably partly due to Kate being in practice, so to speak! He was almost totally inside her. He smacked her bottom, a little tentatively.

"That's lovely Martin," purred Kate. "Your cock feels lovely in there. Smack me a lot harder though. Owwwww! Yes, that's right. Now fuck my arse and smack me some more. Fill me with your spunk!"

Josie had been craning her neck to watch her lover push his cock into Kate. Now she began to realise what was going to happen to her as Harry's wet cock in her cunt began to anoint her arsehole with her cum juice. He pushed first one finger, then two, into her deep crevice and began to spread her love juice. Soon she was really wet. Harry kept up the slow deep thrusts into her cunt. Josie was as ready as she was ever going to be!

Harry pulled her arsehole open with his thumbs. He looked down into a beautiful smooth dark tunnel of reddy brown flesh. He sighed, pulled his hard stiff cock out of her cunt and presented himself to her entrance.

"Please be careful, won't you Harry. Please be gentle with me. Ah never done this before!"

"Don't worry Josie my darling," said Harry. "Your passage is lovely and wide. It looks exciting! I don't think that it will hurt at all. I'll just wet it some more and then we'll see!"

Harry made a mouthful of saliva and withdrew so that he could open his mouth and drop it all into the waiting hole. Josie's hole seemed to swallow it all, together with Harry's knob as he instantly pushed into her. He was right; her hole was lovely and wide inside. His knob disappeared; he took a firm grip on her hips and pushed gently but firmly and then watched in wonderment as his big cock eased slowly to the top of her passage. He paused.

"Ohhhh," gasped Josie. "That feels sooooo hot in my bum. It doesn't hurt a bit though. It's just hot! How much of your cock is in me Harry?"

"It's all in there! All fucking nine inches or so is in there! Fucking Hell, I'm just watching and I want to blow my load!"

This was from Martin, frozen inside Kate's arsehole as he watched Harry's long hard shaft slide into his Josie's arsehole!

"Blow your fucking load then," grunted Kate from beneath him. "Then we can watch Harry fuck Josie's arse together. Come on; smack and fuck my arse until you shoot!"

Martin restarted, smacking Kate hard. He never took his eyes off Harry and Josie and he soon reached the point of no return.

"Oh God yes, I can't hold it any longer. I'm coming Kate! Is it OK?"

"Just fucking come," howled Kate.

Martin shuddered and gasped as his first ejaculation shot into Kate. She too moaned as she felt his passion and his emissions filling her passage.

Harry commenced to fuck Josie's arse. He had pulled back as Martin had approached his climax. Josie had pushed back on to him, trying to keep him deep inside her. He smiled to himself and pushed firmly back. She mewled with pleasure as he fairly rammed himself back to the top of her arsehole.

"Oh yes Harry, ohhhh yessss. That's really nice. Keep it up, smooth and deep. Smack my arse cheeks too. Smack them hard! I'm gonna come again soon. I want you to shoot your hot juicy spunk all the way up my arse. Go on, fuck my arse!"

Josie had a wonderful warm, smooth and wide passage. So comfortable that Harry was soon lost to his own emotions. The pressure built up in his balls and he felt his spunk gathering. His cock swelled and even stiffened some more. He rammed home to the top of Josie's passage and smacked her very hard with both hands. Even as she felt the sting of his smacks Josie was somehow soothed by the ejaculation of Harry's spunk deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhh Fuuuckinnnng Hell!" she screamed. "More, more, more!"

Harry obliged. Although he had delivered a giant load into Kate in the morning he still had plenty as usual. He pulled back about halfway and allowed himself the luxury of feeling his cock firing spurt after spurt of semen between Josie's lovely big brown buttocks. He eventually sensed that the last one was coming so he pulled out quickly and shot the last one into her bum crack, filling the hole as it began to close.

The four naked lovers came down from the highs of lovemaking and smiled at one another.

"Wow," said Kate, breaking the silence, "I know we all expected to get it on at sometime this afternoon but that was quick, wasn't it? It all seemed so lovely and natural though, didn't it?"

"Ah feel so happy now that I've had one in my arse," giggled Josie. "I was so uptight about that but Harry made it feel so good. You can have my bum anytime you want to, Martin darlin'!"

"In about half an hour," smiled Martin happily. "Show me your bumhole now Josie. I want to watch Harry's spunk dribbling out of you before you go for a shower."

Josie smiled at Martin and rolled over on to her back. Then she lifted her legs high and held them wide open. Her hairy pussy still glistened with her cum and her arsehole was beginning to leak with Harry's excess spunk. She dipped a finger and then sucked it. Harry and Martin's cocks twitched with returning life.

Kate fetched drinks for everyone and Harry gave Martin and Josie the traditional house tour. They admired all his fixtures and fittings, Josie giving Harry's personal ones many a glance. Harry's cock was at its usual half-mast when naked Kate was around so Josie had a treat.

Martin and Josie went into the spare bathroom for a shower and Harry and Kate did likewise in the en-suite.

"I liked Martin's cock in me Harry," whispered Kate. "He's not so big as you so it was easier in my bum. How was Josie's? You seemed to be enjoying it."

Harry admitted to his enjoyment of Josie's body but re-assured Kate that he preferred her tighter arsehole. They got out of the shower and were giggling and laughing as they towelled one another down when they heard their guests out on the balcony again.

"Mah Gawd Martin, I do believe that's the biggest ah've ever seen your cock. Gawd I want it! Which hole do you want? Ah thought so. OK, darlin', bring that big toy to me and we'll see what we can do!"