Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Harry and Kate quietly went into the spare bedroom so that they could see the action.

Josie was kneeling on a lounger in front of Martin. She was firmly frigging his stiff fat cock, her tongue showing between her lips as she concentrated on her task. Martin started to groan and fuck at her hands. Soon Josie stopped pumping and looked at the results of her ministrations.

"There!" she said, her tongue now licking her lips. "That's a fine stiff cock! Come and stick it up my arse!"

So much for her previous reticence! Josie rolled back on to the lounger, placed her feet on the floor on either side and lifted her bottom in the air. Martin sat down between her legs and stretched himself out with his legs extended beneath and behind Josie. He thrust his cock deep into Josie's cunt, then withdrew and pushed his knob end to her arsehole. He reached down and opened her cheeks with his thumbs and pushed. His cock slid slowly but firmly into Josie's arsehole, all the way in without stopping!

"Wow, that's great," panted Josie as she began to push up and down on Martin's rod. "Your cock feels almost as big as Harry's like this. I'm convinced; I love having my arse fucked. Go on, do it hard, smack my bum! Shoot your load!"

Kate led Harry out on to the balcony and they brazenly watched the arsehole fucking couple. Kate frigged Harry slowly and the feeling built up right down his shaft to his balls. He could feel his spunk building. Kate pulled him behind her as she moved into position looking down on Martin and Josie.

Harry reached around Kate and took a firm grip on her tits as she pulled his tool between her legs. She now began to frig him quickly and firmly.

"Tell me when Harry darling. I'll do the rest! Your spunk is going all over Josie's tits!"

Harry groaned "now!" and squeezed Kate's tits harder as his first shot of spunk ejected from his penis and landed on Josie's ample breasts, right in front of Martin's eyes. Martin gasped and came hard and deep into Josie's arse. Both events caused Josie to squeal and started her climax.

Kate allowed three spurts of Harry's spunk to land on Josie before squeezing the base of his shaft to cut off the supply. She then span around and bent down, swallowing his cock as she released him again. His remaining seed shot from his pisshole into her mouth. With her mouth full of sperm she kissed Josie open mouthed, sharing her prize.

"Hey," gasped Josie as the kiss ended, "Harry's spunk tastes OK. I'll have some more!"

She wiped her breasts with her fingers and then licked them clean. Then she took hold of Martin's head and kissed him, giving him a taste of Harry's spunk too.

Martin's cock slipped out of Josie's arse and the couples separated. They kissed one another as they stood at the balcony, only separating when some loud whistling could be heard from down below in the street.

Some youths were passing across the end of the street and had spotted them. They waved to them, the girls seemingly unaware that the boys had a fine view of two pairs of magnificent breasts.

Soon they repaired downstairs and had a snack, coffee and then some more wine that Harry discovered somewhere.

Both Josie and Martin had taken to nudity easily and were openly fondling each other from time to time. As a result Martin's cock was half erect for most of the time.

Kate was now getting into playing with a cock other than Harry's. She began to blatantly fondle Martin's prick at every opportunity, so much so that he soon rose from half mast to fuck ready hard!

Kate took a firm hold of Martin's shaft and began to frig him. He gasped as she spread his pre cum juice all over his engine and began to pump. A juicy slapping noise began as her grip tightened and her fingers moved faster up and down his foreskin.

"Oh God Kate, I love that; you'll make me come like that!"

"That's the idea," grinned Kate as she concentrated. "Now let's see!" She knelt in front of Martin and opened her mouth.

"Fuckin' Hell!" groaned Martin as Kate fed his long fat cock between her lips and began to suck as she frigged him.

Harry took Josie by the hand and led her quietly upstairs. He took her into his bedroom and laid her on the bed.

"Watch yourself in the mirrors as I play with you," he said as he hefted her breasts in his hands. Josie watched with big wide eyes as Harry began to touch her.

Harry smacked his huge cock all over Josie's tits and belly. His sheer size made really loud smacking sounds.

Josie watched herself in the mirror. When Harry felt into her vagina she opened her legs wide to get a better view. When he slipped two and then three fingers into her fanny while agitating her clitty with his thumb she gasped and grabbed hold of his cock. Harry frigged her pussy hard and rubbed her hard clit, watching as his efforts made it grow into a little penis like object.

Josie began to thrash about on his bed and he could see that she was about to come. He slowed his actions and gently turned her over without taking his hand from her cunt. As Josie watched mesmerised he put his other hand into her bum crack and oiled her arsehole from her cunt. Then he pushed two fingers deep into her arse and frigged her bum alternately with his strokes into her fanny. Josie exploded!

"Fuckin' Hell! Fuckin' Hell! Fuckin' Hell!" she screamed. "Oh my God, I'm cummminnng!"

Josie thrashed from right to left as Harry kept his fingers firmly inside her. She had stopped looking, her emotions overcoming any desire she had to keep watching herself be pleasured. Finally she began to regain control but Harry didn't pull his fingers out of her.

"I gather you liked that," he said as he smiled down on her as she rolled back on to her back.

"Oh shit yeah," said Josie, her magnificent chest still heaving. "That was awesome. Thank you Harry!"

"Perhaps you would like a drink?" asked Harry, pushing the tip of his cock close to her lips.

"A drink?" Josie asked then realised what was being offered to her. "Oh fuckin' yesssss," she whispered as she took hold of Harry's big stiff shaft and began to feed it into her mouth.

Harry now groaned as Josie began to suck him in deep. He now removed his fingers from Josie's holes and pulled her head to his groin. Josie reacted by opening up wide and sucking harder, taking his knob end down into her throat where she tightened her throat muscles.

Harry heard a noise behind him and looked in the mirror. Kate and Martin were standing in the doorway watching.

"Josie was right," grinned Kate. "Martin's cock hardly goes down before it's up again!"

Martin's cock was indeed up and ready. He came into the room and went around to the bottom of the bed. He took a firm grip on Josie's thighs and lifted her slightly to show both her holes. He edged nearer.

Josie had felt Martin's grip and had rolled her eyes towards him as he manhandled her. Then she again concentrated on pleasuring Harry.

"Help Martin get in her," gasped Harry to Kate. "I'm going to come down her throat any second now!"

Kate moved quickly and took a firm grasp of Martin's prick.

"Which hole do you want to get in?" she asked Martin.

"In her bum!" he groaned. "I love it in there!"

Just as Kate touched Josie's arsehole with the tip of Martin's prick Harry reached the point of no return and groaned deeply as he pulled Josie's head to him and discharged his full load of his sperm down her throat. Josie spluttered as his hot stream shot into her throat, pulling back so that she could swallow all of Harry's cum.

Kate saw that Josie was coping and swallowing so she re-positioned Martin's tip.

"Push!" she said and watched as Martin's tool slid slowly but firmly deep inside his lover's arsehole. Josie released Harry's shrinking cock and squealed, her open mouth showing Harry's spunk inside.

"Oh my God, yessss!" she howled, reaching for Martin. "Fuck it hard! Shoot your spunk up there!"

Kate drew Harry from the room and they returned downstairs. They made more coffee and sat on the sofa together with their spare arm around the other.

"Can I stay tonight and go straight from here to work!" Kate asked Harry quietly. "I want one more fuck from you in bed tonight before you go off running after other women all week. Can I see you during the week darling?"

"Of course you can stay but you'll have to catch the bus in the morning. Is that OK? Oh oh, here come the lovers!"

Martin and Josie came into the room, holding hands and with big smiles all over their faces. Martin's penis seemed to have subsided at last. He smiled as Kate's eyes looked at his deflated stem.

"I've got no more sperm left tonight," he grinned. "I'm going to take Josie home now and get a good night's sleep so that I can make some more for this week."

They picked up their clothes from off the chairs and began to dress.

"Do you want a lift home Kate?" asked Martin. "It's no trouble to take you."

"No thanks Martin darling," said Kate. "I've decided to stay over. I'll get one more fuck from Harry and then curl up beside him."

They all kissed each other goodbye, Josie being unable to resist a leisurely fondle of Harry's genitals; so much so that he was almost erect as they said farewell at the front door. Kate put Martin's hands on her breasts as he kissed her. He didn't want to let them go.

Finally they left and Harry and Kate tidied up before mounting the stairs to their bed.

Harry then mounted Kate, pushing her thighs up to her breasts as he thrust his cock deep into her pussy. He pumped hard in and out of her passage until she asked him to slow down and release her thighs. She then immediately wrapped her thighs around his waist, squeezing him tight.

"Now Harry, now!" she ordered as he began to thrust again. "I'm going to have a lovely big orgasm any second now!"

"Are you going to squirt darling?" gasped Harry as he felt his spunk gather at the base of his piss hole.

"No, not tonight; I'm just going to have a lovely long come and as you shoot your load into me I'm going to anoint your cock with my hot juice!"

"Here it comes then sweetheart! How's that, and that, and that!"

Kate didn't answer; she just made juice as she came. She was right; her juice felt like it was burning his tool. He made more spunk to try and cool it down.

They lay side-by-side, chests heaving as they relaxed. Harry gently nibbled at Kate's nipples while she caressed his sticky cock and balls.

"Thank you for a lovely fucking week-end," she murmured. "Sammy was fun yesterday and I enjoyed both Josie and Martin today. I'm quite proud of myself that I let Martin fuck me. My experience is beginning to broaden out nicely."

"Who are you going to fuck this week then?" asked Harry.

Kate lay flat on her back, rubbing her damp hand over her belly.

"Well, if John phones me tomorrow and says he's free in the evening I'll definitely invite him round. He's lovely! As I'm not seeing you on Tuesday or Wednesday Jimmy Bull can take me out then, if he calls. Tony Morris can take me out Thursday."

"You are going to have a sore cunny," laughed Harry in the darkness as he pushed a hand down into Kate's naked crack. "If you're free on Tuesday give me a call."

"OK, but I don't think that my cunny will get too sore," giggled Kate. "If your cock doesn't make me sore over a weekend I can't see any guy hurting me, even up my bum!"

"Let me know how you get on. Phone me every night, won't you?"

"OK. We'll exchange fucking stories! Come to me for the weekend on Friday night, won't you? I think I'll ring Sammy and invite her round for an hour or two."

"Great! I'll come straight after work on Friday. Do you want to go out with gang in the evening?"

"No, I just want you and your fucking great cock, fucking me all weekend!"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers