Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"You're the boss," said Harry. "Tell me about my mate John. I can't even remember what his cock looks like."

Kate laughed again. "You've nothing to worry about there darling. It's a nice cock. It gets very hard and it's quite long, ideal for titty fucking. He did that first, said that mine were the first pair of pink titties he'd fucked since his sister Jan's. Did you know about that?"

"No, I knew that she'd tossed him off all over her breasts a few times and I think she said she'd sucked it but not sucked him right off. I shall ask her about that when I see her on Thursday. Did John manage to fuck you too?"

"Oh yes, I made sure of that. Soon after he'd fucked my titties I took him in my mouth and sucked him until he was really hard again. I said that we both knew that he'd come to fuck me so I told him to get on with it. Not in my bed though Harry darling. That's only for us now, unless you are here too."

"So I let him take my little skirt off and then my panties. He loved my shaved pussy! His cock started leaking lots of juice when he saw that. Anyway, I said if he liked my pussy so much he should at least kiss it. He did too and it was lovely. He said that he'd never seen a shaved cunt before. What's Nadine's like?"

"Quite a lot of curly black hair as you'd expect," answered Harry. "The cunt behind it is very hot and comforting though although I actually shot off up her arse. She came twice though, once when I was in her pussy and then a real firecracker up her bum!"

"Anyway," continued Kate, "John licked me out very nice. I almost squirted on him. Then he laid me on the sofa and pushed his cock into me. I had to squeeze my thighs together to get the same feeling as when your monster's in me darling but it was very nice. John knows how to fuck and he gave me a lovely orgasm. I'm looking forward to having yours again tomorrow sweetheart. I hope you're going to be on top form."

"Ah well, I hope so Kate my darling. It's just that Sammy wants to come round here after work and she says she wants it in both holes and I don't think that she meant her mouth! I'll do my best. Can I sleep over with you darling? Did John do anything else to you?"

"That randy little Indian; I thought that they were always so correct. Of course you can stay over. You can tell me all about fucking Sammy then, can't you? John made me come again 'cos he licked me out again after he'd filled my pussy with his spunk. He seems to like spunk as well as pussy juice. Harry?"

"Yes."

"Tell me you love me and what you are going to do to me tomorrow night. I'm frigging myself now while I'm lying in my bed so I'll sleep well if you can make me come."

"Kate darling I do love you very much. My cock loves you too. He's beginning to wake up now after a hard fucking session with that nurse. I think they teach them how to fuck hard at nursing college. I've taken hold of him now and am going to have a nice slow wank while I listen to you frigging yourself. Put the phone close to your fanny darling so that I can hear your juice."

"All right," said Kate a little breathlessly. "I'm going to come soon. You'll be able to hear me!"

Harry's ear was soon filled with wet sort of slapping noises as Kate agitated her pussy lips and they made copious juices. He stopped wanking on the principle that he needed every drop of spunk that his balls could manufacture.

Kat's orgasmic moans came through the earpiece as her pussy literally splashed alongside it. Slowly the sounds, both vocal and liquid, subsided. Then Kate's voice whispered.

"Goodnight Harry darling!"

"Goodnight Kate darling," he answered. "See you tomorrow!"

OoooOOOoooo

Harry had a busy day at work, learning from Sammy and showing his little group how to do most of his job. Around ten o'clock Sammy went into Jack Bates' office for coffee while Harry continued to run the section. Speculation was rife amongst the little group of five as to who would get the promotion to fill Harry's job next week. Harry was at pains to get the message over that the appointment was nothing at all to do with him.

Break time came and he trotted off down to the staff room. Martin wasn't there, Josie telling him that he was out on appointments all day.

"It seems lonely down here when Martin's not in the office all day," she moaned. "I miss him comin' down here and feelin' me up. Will you feel me up Harry? Please."

Harry stroked his palm all over Josie's overall clad bum, enjoying the feel of her smooth warm flesh.

"I'm not staying down here Josie," he grinned. "Another minute and I'll have you across this table with my cock up your lovely hot cunt!"

"Oh yes please," laughed Josie. "I can still remember how it felt last week-end!"

Upstairs Samara had returned to her desk and she beckoned Harry over to her.

"I've put in a word with Jack for you about Amanda," she said quietly. "He says that if you're recommending her he'll approve it. I only had to brush my hand across his trousers once before he agreed! I also told him that you were concerned about her promotion being seen as purely based on ability. He said that he would fix it."

About fifteen minutes before first lunch time Jack Bates stuck his head out of his office. He looked around to see if the office was well staffed and then called Harry's team into his office. A few minutes later he stuck his head out again and called Harry to join him.

"Harry, I have just been telling your little team here about the changes in the office from next week; not that it came as any surprise to them, you know how rumours spread. As you are to be upgraded to take over from Samara, the question of your replacement is relevant. I have decided that young Amanda here is to be given the chance to fill your shoes, as it were."

Harry smiled at Amanda and congratulated her, telling Jack that he was sure that she would be able to 'fill his shoes'.

They all returned to the main office and resumed their duties. As far as Harry could tell, Amanda's promotion had met with a positive response.

"Thanks Samara," said Harry, as she was about to leave for her lunch.

"Your cock can give me all the thanks I need at five thirty this afternoon," she grinned. Harry thought how much more confident Sammy was this week as she looked forward to her promotion and then to her divorce.

At the change over in the lunch hours Harry met Amanda in the outside lobby leading to the street. She looked a little flushed. Harry guessed that she had been celebrating a little.

"Harry, I want to thank you for the confidence that you've shown in me," she whispered breathlessly as she stepped close to him. "I won't ever let you down, I promise. I'll show everyone that I'm worth your faith in me!"

As she finished her little speech she seemed to stumble. Harry took her by shoulders to support her, just naturally looking down into the depths of Amanda's impressive cleavage as he did so. She noticed and blushed as she followed his gaze.

"Oh sorry," she gulped. "I admit that I've had a little drink to celebrate but I meant what I said. I won't let you down. Oh my gosh, I think my breasts are blushing too. Can you tell?"

Despite himself Harry had another look at Amanda's beautiful big tits.

"I couldn't tell without a full examination," he smiled. "I wouldn't dare now that you and I are going to be working much closer together."

"Just like you and Samara, you mean?" said Amanda. "Don't worry, I think that I'm the only one who's guessed. I live in the next street to you don't forget. Could be useful that, couldn't it?"

OoooOOOoooo

Harry arrived home at five twenty. At five twenty five his doorbell rang. Before five thirty his cock was deep into Sammy's throat.

She had walked past him in his doorway and into his sitting room. She threw off her clothes and reached for his crotch. Harry helped and groaned deeply with pleasure as he pulled her head to him as she swallowed his growing cock.

He was beginning to really fuck at Sammy's face when she squeezed his balls hard. He gasped and let go of her. She stood before him, taking his hard on into her hot little hands.

"Let's go do it on your spare bed," she said. "Or maybe on the balcony if it's still warm enough. Come on, hurry up, take the rest of your clothes off! I know you're going off to see Kate later!"

In less than five minutes they were on Harry's balcony. Sammy lay back on one of the loungers with her thighs spread wide open. Her open pink edged pussy lips invited Harry to her cunt. He stood over her beautiful body, slowly stroking his cock to achieve maximum hardness. Sammy showed more of her newly found freedom.

"Fuck me Harry! Fuck me with your magnificent cock! I want to feel your great big rod all the way up my vagina and when you've spunked your seed deep inside me I want to feel it deep in my bottom hole! Do me now Harry; I want it so much!"

As we have noticed before, Harry always obeyed the command of a gorgeous woman. He lowered himself towards Sammy's splendid body. She reached out and captured his long hard fat cock in her little fingers.

His cock tip arrived at her entrance and she stroked it up and down her crack. They were both making pre cum juice and soon the area was very wet indeed. The Sammy opened up her cunt lips and placed Harry at her hole.

"Now Harry, now," she gasped. "Push him into me and fuck me hard. I can feel myself coming already. I want your rod deep inside me. Yes, that's it! Oh my God, you're so big and hard. Fuck me Harry!"

Harry was in her! Deep inside Sammy! She was burning hot and very very wet! He held her by the ankles and lifted her legs high. He began to shaft her cunt with long hard strokes.

Sammy was in heaven! She was making rhythmical squeaking noises as her emotions took over. Soon she was at her threshold.

"Ohhh yesss Harry darling, I'm coming now! Sooo soooon! God I feel so wet! Keep on fucking me! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss!"

As she orgasmed Sammy did become so very wet. Harry's thrusts made loud squelching noises. As she regained some semblance of control he slowed his action until he was still, his huge tool still hard and thick inside her.

"How was that one then Sammy?" he grinned down at her as he released her legs so that she could lower them. She did so and flung her arms around his body, grinding her breasts into his chest and pushing his cock deep inside her.

"That was fantastic Harry. I think that was the best fuck I have ever had. I love fucking now and I'm going to get me some more soon, not just from you either."

"I'll have to have a word with Cindy in Crowton to see if she's got any possibles for you; I'm seeing her on Wednesday so I'll ask her about your week end discount in the hotel and mention that you are fancy free. That reminds me Sammy darling, how did you swing Amanda's promotion so easily with Jack? She went out for a drink at lunchtime to celebrate and then almost threw herself at me when she came back. Asked me to check if her breasts were blushing!"

Sammy giggled, sending wonderful feelings up and down Harry's cock, still embedded deep inside her.

"I just said to Jack that you were concerned that if you recommended Amanda the others would think it was a bit funny as she is the youngest. I, er, brushed my fingers across his crotch as I said it. He moaned and I could see his erection grow. I watched it and that made him moan again. After that it was plain sailing. He said he would tell them all together straight away."

"Thanks a bunch for that Sammy. When are you going to put Jack out of his misery?"

"Let him fuck me, you mean? It's only fair that I do it soon. I'll invite him to dinner at the hotel next week. That should do it. Let me know what evening you are coming to fuck me and then I can make the necessary arrangements. Oooooo, I do feel juicy. Are you going to fuck my bumhole now?"

Harry slowly withdrew his shiny wet prick from Sammy's cunt. He folded her thighs and legs to her breasts so that her arsehole became visible and accessible. He rested his cock tip at the entrance for a moment.

"I'll clear it with Kate about next week," he said. "She has said that she wants to be present if I'm going to fuck a girl after this week. I don't know if that applies to you or not. I'll ask her."

"After last Saturday you know I don't mind if Kate is there or not," said Sammy as she opened her bumhole wide with her fingers.

"Great," said Harry as he pushed his great cock into her willing receptacle.

OoooOOOoooo

"Are you telling me that you fucked Sammy in both her holes before you came here?" asked Kate as she eyed Harry's thick hard red tool bobbing up and down in front of her. "God Harry, how do you manage to get hard again so soon? Have you taken Viagra?"

"No Kate darling, no additional stimulants taken so far! At this rate I might have to soon! No, I only came once, up Sammy's arse, but she came twice."

Kate had stripped Harry off as soon as he arrived, saying that she was doing a balti for supper but that it would wait until after they had had some fun. Now she quickly undressed in front of him.

"Is your cock sore Harry?" she asked as she knelt down in front of him. "Shall I suck you gently first to see if you can cope?"

"Oh yes Kate darling, you can suck me alright. I'll really enjoy that but you don't think I'm going to turn away from your beautiful bald pussy, do you? Lie on the sofa darling and feed me up your hot passage!"

Kate already had her back to the sofa so it was easy for her to suck Harry deep into her mouth and then pull him by his cock and balls. First of all she sat on the edge of the sofa and relished the feel of his hot hard length in her mouth. She made gallons of saliva and spread it all over Harry's cock and then dribbled some on to his balls, spreading this excess with her hands all over his soft warm sac. Harry moaned and took Kate's head in one hand with the other reaching down to her breasts.

Kate moaned now and leaned back on to the sofa, releasing Harry prick. She spread her legs and opened her vagina's hole wide with her right hand; she pulled Harry's cock into position with her left. With a long deep sigh Harry slid his cock into his lovers hot wet twat.

"Darling girl, that's beautiful," he moaned as he began to thrust into her volcano. "I came up Sammy's arse but I'm gonna come right up your cunt."

Kate gripped Harry with her arms tight around his waist and wrapped her legs around his bum. She began to mirror his thrusts with her thighs, forcing Harry to press deeper into her cunt.

"Harry darling I can feel the tip of your cock all the way up to my womb. Don't hold back darling, I can feel my cum building up. I think I'm just waiting for you to shoot your load so that I can drink it in to me!"

Harry felt that he was being held in a vice. It made it difficult for his cock to swell just before shooting. Eventually his cock won the struggle, the head swelling up and allowing his hot sticky spunk to fountain into his beloved Kate. It was true; she was just waiting for him.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhh! Arghhhhhhhhhhh! Arghhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her. "Fuckin' Hell; fuckin' Hell; fuckin' Hell!"

They lay on the sofa, Harry still on top with Kate still holding tight. He still had limited movement but he managed to kiss her lovingly and to stroke her breasts and pull on her nipples. He definitely felt Kate expel a little more of her cum juice on to his slowly softening shaft.

"Wow," grinned Kate as they broke apart from the kiss. "That was some fuck. If I wasn't still on the pill that would have been enough to get me pregnant!"

"Kate darling," whispered Harry. "I love you!"

"I love you too, my darling, but you had better get off of me or the balti will be burnt! You open some wine and pour me a glass. Don't go clean up. I'll deal with that as soon as I've checked the balti."

Harry opened a nice bottle of Spanish red and poured two glasses. He handed one to Kate as she returned from the kitchen.

"It'll be ready in fifteen minutes," she said smiling at him. She sank to her knees again and drank deeply from her glass. She put the glass down carefully and took Harry's long fat but soft penis in her hands. She licked her lips once more and then began to suck him clean. She made such a thorough and enjoyable job of it that Harry's cock was half erect again when she finished.

"There," she said with satisfaction. "I like the good combined taste of me and you. Look at your cock Harry. He'll soon be ready again!"

Harry put his, now empty, wine glass down on the sideboard and kissed Kate. He sat her over the arm of the armchair and spread her legs.

"I feel like an aperitif now," he said as he bent down and breathed on Kate's pussy. "Open wide, my darling!"

Kate reached down and spread her vagina wide again. Immediately a drip of pale white juice appeared. Harry dived in, licking and sucking their combined fluids from out of Kate's cunt. She squealed and pressed his head to her pussy.

After this the wine bottle suddenly became empty. Harry opened a second one and they sat down, naked, to eat.

As they were indulging themselves with a coffee and brandy after enjoying Kate's home made balti Harry turned their conversation to the future. To tomorrow night, in fact!

"I wonder if Cindy will offer me dinner tomorrow night," he mused. "I'd better check in the morning to see if she will be there. I can hardly talk to her about a discount for Sammy's week-ends if she's absent, can I?"

"Harry, you bastard. You sit there after enjoying my body and my cooking and calmly talk about fucking a different woman tomorrow night. I bet you'll stay overnight if she asks you, won't you?"

"I thought that you wanted me to fuck your darling stepmother Kate. Have you changed your mind?"

Kate thought. "No Harry, I haven't changed my mind. I don't see a better chance of showing my dad what a little gold digger she is. No, go on and fuck her if you can. If you don't phone me tomorrow night I'll know that you are on duty for me! Talking of being on duty; staying the night here has its duties too, you know!"

"I want to fuck you in front of your mirror again darling. Just like our first ever fuck. Let's finish up down here and then go straight upstairs."

"Wow yes please," said Kate, jumping up and beginning to clear the table. "Thank God for dishwashers. This will only take a minute!"

In literally a minute they had finished. Harry headed for the loo and Kate went upstairs. As he climbed the stairs his cock began to rise in anticipation. He stopped stock still in the doorway to Kate's bedroom.

She was ready for him! She was in front of her mirror, kneeling on the little footstool. This had been pulled out from the mirror so that she could lean forward, resting her forearms on the mirror shelf with her beautiful rounded bottom cheeks presenting themselves for Harry to capture.

Capture them he did. He stood close, his thick hard cock resting in Kate's bum crack. He stroked his palms all over her cheeks before planting light smacks on them. Then he spread the buttocks to reveal Kate's twin treasures, inserting his shaft deeper in to the crevasse. He smacked her again, harder this time.

Kate flinched only slightly but still pushed her bum back at his cock.

"Harry, you remember it was our first time the last time we did it like this?"

"Yes," replied Harry, smacking her again.

"Ow! Well, of course, nobody had had my bumhole then. This time you can have the choice if you want. I'm ready for you!"

Harry had already decided. Kate's arsehole sort of winked at him. It was at a perfect angle for his attack. With his thumbs he spread her cheeks, revealing a dark tunnel. He dropped saliva into it and followed up with his tool. It popped in easily this time and he pressed home until his shaft was home. He began to pump as he siphoned pussy juice into their joining.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers