Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

"Oh my God Harry," wailed Kate. "You are so big and hard. It does feel good though. I just hope nobody at work notices me walking funny tomorrow! Go slowly for a while darling until it slips in and out more easily!"

"Do you think that I should fuck Cindy's arse?" gasped Harry as he got a good rhythm going. "I wonder if it's a virgin one!"

"Oh God Harry, that's wonderful. Ohh yes, fuck Cindy in all her holes if you can. Just thinking about you doing her is making me come. Put your hands over my pussy darling; I'm going to come all over them!"

Harry obliged and almost immediately felt Kate discharge her cum juice into his palms as she orgasmed. He spread her juice on to her bum cheeks and returned his hands to her pussy in time for the second squirt. He spread that too and returned for more. Now he wanted to come and he speeded up, smacking Kate's wet cheeks as he did so. Very soon after he groaned deeply as he discharged his seed deep into her arse.

Kate giggled as he withdrew from her back passage, "at least that won't get me pregnant, will it? Let's go shower!"

They played happily in the shower, using soap to each other's advantage and watching their final pee wash off their bodies.

"No fucking in the morning darling," laughed Kate as they snuggled up together in bed. "Your cock needs to be fully recovered by tomorrow evening."

OoooOOOoooo

Harry arrived in good time for work the next morning. He sorted the incoming mail and separated the piles for the different sections. His own section's mail he gave to Amanda to allocate to the different staff and took Samara's mail over to her desk. She arrived just as he had finished.

"Oh well done Harry," she smiled with thanks, "that will give me a good start for the morning. I'm having coffee with Mr. Bates at ten o'clock!" She winked at Harry.

Harry returned to his own desk to find Amanda waiting for him. He noticed immediately that she had a very flimsy blouse on with about three top buttons unfastened. Her generous breasts were on show. Harry took a deep breath.

"Good morning again Amanda," he grinned. "You are looking very attractive this morning, as always." He lowered his voice. "You don't have to impress me you know; I chose you for this job and I know that you can do it. Let's just get on with it, shall we?"

"Yes, of course Harry, I'm sorry. It's just that I wanted to look nice for you. As a thank you, I suppose."

"You've succeeded Amanda. Just don't tempt me, that's all. We don't want to lose our new promotions, do we? Now, I have a phone call I must make."

"Arcade Hotel, good morning, can I help you?"

"Oh yes," said Harry, "is it possible for me to speak to Mrs Harrison please? My name? Oh, yes, it's Harry Masters here."

"Harry? Is that really you? It's really nice to hear your voice again."

Cindy's telephone voice was lovely. She sounded like a little tinkling bell. Harry took a deep breath.

"Hi Cindy, it's good to hear you too. Look, I'm at work so I can't talk for long. I've got to be in Crowton this evening. I'm really just calling to see if I can call in to see you."

There was quite a long pause before Cindy answered.

"Sorry Harry, I was just thinking. I would love to see you again. Come to the hotel between eight and nine. Don't go to reception. Just go to the lifts and then to the top floor. My room number is four one six. I'll be waiting, alright?"

"That's great," said Harry," his heart leaping with excitement. "I'll have to go Cindy. See you tonight!"

"OK. Harry?"

"Yes Cindy."

"I'll probably be so excited at seeing you again I shall want a pee as soon as you arrive!"

Cindy disconnected and Harry had to sit at his desk quickly to hide the tent at the front of his slacks. Even so he was seen. Amanda had approached his desk during the phone call without him seeing her. She grinned knowingly at him.

"I hope that you soon get promoted again and away from here," she giggled. "Then maybe I can get to see what you're hiding in there!"

Harry smiled at her and winked.

"I'll make sure that you get the news first," he said. "Now, what did you want to see me about?"

"I just need you to confirm that I'm going to deal with these documents correctly. Oh, and Samara says can you see her as soon as possible?"

Harry dealt with Amanda within a couple of minutes and then sauntered over to Samara's desk. She looked up with a big smile.

"Hi Harry," she said quietly. "I've just had a nice coffee and chat with Jack. I told him that I would call him soon and tell him which evening next week he could come over to Crowton. It's a good job he's an older man or I think that he would have filled his pants! That reminds me, I'd better call the Arcade Hotel and make a reservation. What's Kate's, er, stepmother's name again?"

"Cindy Harrison; I'm going over there this evening after cricket practice so I'll talk to her about your week-end discount."

"Oh? Thanks Harry; but what else are you going to discuss with her?"

"Just a little errand on Kate's behalf," laughed Harry as he returned to his desk.

OoooOOOoooo

Harry enjoyed cricket practice, his first time this year. It made him realise that he wasn't fit enough and with the first match only three weeks away he might not make the team.

A few minutes after eight he strolled into the Arcade Hotel at Crowton, trying hard to look like a resident in case anyone challenged him. No one did and a lift stood open and waiting. He kept right on strolling into the lift and pressed the button for the fourth floor. Within thirty seconds he was rapping on the door of room four one six.

"Come in!" called a tinkling little voice. Harry entered.

Cindy was standing just inside the door. She closed and locked the door and immediately turned into Harry's arms. She linked her arms around his neck.

"Ohhh Harry, I'm very naughty. I got so excited when you said you were coming to see me. Ever since we first met I keep remembering our little game that day. Are you pleased to see me?"

Harry planted a quick kiss on Cindy's lips and leant back to have a look at her. She hadn't dressed like a femme fatale to greet him but nevertheless her outfit would have fetched him from afar.

She was wearing a sheer pink silk blouse with a white bra beneath, her magnificent breasts thrusting at both levels of flimsy material. Below the waist she appeared to have on a pair of navy blue tracksuit bottoms. These seemed quite tight and clung to her thighs and buttocks. She was barefoot, still appearing to be at almost eye level to Harry.

Cindy smiled at Harry again. "Glass of wine?" she asked, "or beer or something stronger?"

Harry released the warm vision in his arms. She really was very beautiful.

"Wine is great, thanks!"

Cindy poured him a glass of French Bordeaux and topped up her own. The bottle had already been opened, perhaps indicating that the bright spots on her cheeks were not entirely due to Harry's arrival. They toasted one another.

"To a long friendship," they clinked glasses and drank.

"Where's Frank tonight?" asked Harry politely.

"Who?" whispered Cindy as she leaned forward and kissed him softly.

Harry put down his glass and took Cindy in his arms. He kissed her soundly, opening his mouth and inserting his tongue in her mouth as she opened hers to invite him in. She opened her eyes and spoke as their lips parted.

"Do you remember where we were at when we were interrupted on our first meeting?" she whispered.

"I seem to remember that you were taking a piss and licking my knob end," smiled Harry.

"That's what I remember too. Let's see where that takes us."

Cindy turned and walked over to the open bathroom door. Inside she turned around, hooked her thumbs into her waistband and dropped her bottoms. Her beautiful smooth naked pink pussy glistened in the lights.

"Coming?" she invited as she sat down on the toilet.

Harry was there in a split second, gazing at his prize and feeling his cock respond.

"Get it out for me Harry," whispered Cindy. "Show me your fucker!"

Harry unzipped and displayed. Cindy reached out and grasped him. Harry groaned and thrust his tool forward.

"Watch!" said Cindy as she leaned back slightly, exposing her whole crack. A thick yellow stream jetted from her urethra and Harry watched fascinated. His cock thickened in Cindy's grasp. She began to pump him slowly as her tongue flicked out to lick his knob end. Harry moaned as her stream lessened and she concentrated more on his tool, opening her mouth to accept his knob inside her.

Cindy finished peeing. She took Harry in both hands and eased him around to stand in front of her. He took her head in both of his hands. She pulled back and looked up at him.

"We are already past the point we were at last time Harry. Do you want to carry on?"

"Christ yes Cindy darling! I can't resist you! Where's your fucking husband?"

"Frank can't seem to understand that I need sex every night," said Cindy as she rained multiple kisses on Harry's cock head. "He fuckin' well could be here most nights if he tried harder. God Harry, I love your fucker; I want it in me! Let's go to bed!"

Harry picked Cindy up off the toilet, foiling her efforts to reach for a tissue to wipe herself. He tossed her on to the bed and pulled off his sweatshirt. She quickly removed her blouse and bra as he mounted the bed. He flung a leg over her belly and pinned her down, palming both gorgeous round full breasts as he did so. Cindy reached for his cock again.

"Ohhh Harry, he's beautiful! Do you want to fuck my breasts? I quite like that. Cocks feel so lovely and are so warm, aren't they? Yours is so big too; quite the biggest I've ever seen!"

Harry was in heaven as Cindy tossed him off between her breasts. He squeezed her big soft orbs around his tool as she rubbed his foreskin up and down.

"Oh God, that's fantastic Cindy!" he gasped as his excitement rose. "I want to fuck you! Let me kiss your pussy!"

They moved smoothly and Harry was soon examining Cindy's pussy from a distance of about three inches. She had kept a firm hold of his cock, now rubbing it between her tits from the top and caressing Harry's two big spunk filled balls with her long fingered hands. Harry moaned and stuck out his tongue before inserting it deep into Cindy's cunt.

"Ohhhh yessss Harry! Ohhhh fuckin' yesss! Lick me and suck me; make me come you bastard!"

Harry set to work with a will. Cindy began to make juice and to thrash her hips at Harry's mouth. He pressed his chin bone on to her pubic bone and sucked her clitoris into his mouth, agitating it with his tongue. Cindy reacted instantly, expelling cum juice into Harry's mouth and screaming into an orgasm.

"Fuckin' Hell! Fuckin' Hell! Fuckin' Hell!"

Cindy slowly wound down from her high, still playing with Harry's rock hard rod.

"Harry?"

"Yes Cindy baby."

"Fuck me now please. I want to feel this huge cock inside of me. I simply must have it. It's definitely the biggest I've ever seen."

Harry swiftly repositioned himself and placed his cock head at Cindy's door. He wanted to watch her face as he fucked her this first time. Kate would want a blow-by-blow account of how she reacted.

"Get me positioned at your entrance Cindy. Do you want me to ram into you or feed him in slowly?"

"Oh my God, slowly please. I want to feel every fantastic inch of your cock as it pushes into me. There, that's my hole, start pushing."

Harry began to slide his tool into Cindy's long molten cunt. She took it all without complaint, pulling on his arse cheeks to complete their connection. He was in! All nine inches plus of him!

"That's it baby, all of it," he grunted as he bottomed out. "You like?"

"Oh my God yessss!" gasped Cindy. "Just let me get your fucker positioned right. There, that's it! Harry!"

"Yes?"

"Now you can fuck me hard! As hard as you like! I want you to really fuck me 'til I can't take any more. I want you to fill me with you lovely hot spunk. Now, pull back and then get started. Fuck meeee!"

Harry always obeyed requests from gorgeous women so he pulled back and then rammed his cock back in again. Cindy squealed, digging her nails into his soft arse cheeks. He rammed home again and began to build up to a good speed. His balls felt full to overflowing and he wanted to unload.

Cindy was a fantastic fuck; there was no doubt about it. She joined in the action with boundless enthusiasm, squeezing his arse, scraping her hands up and down his back and wrapping her legs around him.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh fuck yes!" she moaned in time to Harry's thrusts.

Harry was coming! He speeded up and Cindy spread her legs wide and thrust her cunt harder at his cock. His cock expanded, pulsed and delivered! Cindy screamed.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she howled as she felt the barrage of cum shots emanating from Harry's pulsing tool. "Soooo much, soooo much hot cum. I love it! I love it!"

Harry had never felt so satisfied as his balls unloaded and he shot it all into Cindy's red-hot cavern. He eased down on to her body, her lovely big soft breasts taking his upper weight as she caressed his still firm cock with her cunt muscles.

"How was that ma'am," he enquired as he kissed her softly. "Did you get enough?"

Cindy was still stroking his back and bum, kneading his flesh firmly as she delved down into his arse crack. She answered him as her fingers reached his anus. His cock flexed.

"That was fantastic Harry; by far the best fuck I've had in a long long time. When do think you'll be able to do it again?"

"In about fifteen minutes if you keep playing with my arse like that!" Harry grinned down at her again, rolling his chest against her breasts and giving her cunt a little push.

Cindy pulled his head down for another kiss and pushed the index finger of the other hand into Harry's arsehole. Harry moaned with pleasure and she pushed her middle finger in too. His cock began to grow.

"Let's have a drink before you fuck me again," said Cindy. "Get off me and I'll find the brandy. I know you like that."

"Who told you that," grinned Harry.

"A little bird told me. Now where did I put it? Ah yes here it is!"

"Careful, I've got to drive back tonight you know"

Cindy poured two generous measures of Remy Martin. "Oh no you fuckin' haven't," she said. "I bet Kate's not expecting you tonight but my cunt's expecting at least one more shot of spunk. Your bed tonight is right here, OK?"

"Yes ma'am," grinned Harry.

Cindy was now looking down at Harry's cock again. She extended her right arm and took him in hand. Harry began to grow.

"Oh good, he's growing again," said Cindy. "He'll soon be ready again. He's a bit sticky though. Let me attend to that!"

In two seconds the whole of Harry's cock was in her mouth and the growing was now proceeding apace. She sucked off their mixed juice and tried very hard to keep all of him in her mouth, as he grew some more. Eventually she had to let go which was a good thing as Harry was beginning to prepare to shoot his load again.

"My turn," he said as he spread Cindy's pussy lips wide open. He did like shaved pussies. He looked into Cindy's beautiful cavern before he touched it with his tongue. His cum was beginning to leak out, mixed with Cindy's less thick juices. He lowered his head to her cunt.

"Ohhhh myyyyy Goooood!" squealed Cindy as she clamped Harry's mouth to her pussy with her hands. "That's fuckin' fantastic!"

It didn't take long to get Cindy off again. As she recovered, kissing Harry all over with tears in her eyes he pulled her into position on the bed. This time he placed her on her hands and knees and began to play with her bum, feeling and touching all over her big warm cheeks. He lubricated her crack until she was dripping and then began to rub his cock tip up and down, caressing both holes. Cindy pushed her bottom at him as he stimulated himself.

"Ooooo Harry, are you going to fuck my arse?" she asked slightly tremulously.

"Maybe," replied Harry "but only if you want it. I wouldn't hurt you. Have you ever been fucked up the arse before?"

"Not with a cock," answered Cindy. "We girls used to experiment in the dorm at boarding school. Ruth Martin said she'd had a cock in hers but I don't think anyone believed her."

"Do you want to try it?"

"Isn't yours too big for my little hole?"

"Let's see." Harry put his thumbs either side of Cindy's arsehole and gently pulled it apart. He looked down her channel.

"I'm no expert but yours looks fine baby. What do you think?"

"I'll try it then I can offer it to Frank to see if that will perk him up. Go ahead Harry darling, take my virgin arse!"

"I'm going to fuck your gorgeous pussy first, Cindy my darling. Then we'll see."

Harry slowly pushed his thick hard tool all the way to the top of Cindy's cunt. She mewled with intense pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh yessss please Harry. Fuck me hard again!"

Harry withdrew slightly then rammed his tool back into Cindy, grabbing her lovely breasts at the same time. As he thrust rhythmically into her he milked her breasts hard, pulling on her nipples. Cindy squeaked in time with his thrusts as her emotions rose again.

"Ohhh yessss! Ohhh Yessss! Ohhh fuckin' yesssssss!" she howled as the speed built up. "Fucking Hell that's fantastic. I'm coming Harry darling; shoot your load! Cream me!"

Harry kept control. "That's what practice can do", he said to himself as he felt Cindy losing it again as she lost her control and expelled her cum juice all over his ramrod as she orgasmed. He transferred his grip to her hips and kept her on her knees before him, his cock still buried deep.

"Ohhhh my God Harry, that's wonderful! You're still so big and hard too! Is it time now?"

Harry didn't answer. He gathered Cindy's cum juice from her cunt and trickled it into her arse crack. Without removing his cock from her pussy he rubbed the juice into her arsehole, inserting two fingers as he did so. Cindy tensed but said nothing.

Now he slowly pulled out of her cunt and placed his dripping knob end to her arse. Adjusting his grip he pulled open her hole with his thumbs. He began to push his thick stiff rod at the hole.

"Now is the time, Cindy baby," he growled as he pushed harder. "Just relax and let me in. If it gets too bad tell me and I'll stop." His knob end disappeared as Cindy succeeded in relaxing a little.

"God that feels big Harry!" she gasped. "Just go slow; it's lovely and hot though! I think I'll like it!"

Harry pushed slowly but firmly, looking down and watching his tool disappearing into Cindy's arse. Eventually he was all the way in. He released his thumbs from her entrance and watched with pleasure as her muscles closed around his shaft.

"That's it Cindy," he grunted. "All of my cock up your arse! What do you think? Shall I fuck your bum?"

"Wait just a few seconds more please Harry. It doesn't hurt, far from it! I just want to savour this feeling for a few moments more before you fuck my bumhole for the first time!"

Harry waited patiently. He was also savouring the feelings along his shaft. Cindy was tight but not painfully so; she was hot too and already her tunnel was pulsing along his length.

"Harry?"

"Yes."

"Fuck my arse now! Do it as hard as you can and fill me with your cream."

"OK Cindy but I tell you now I won't last long. Your hole feels so smooth and warm I'm going to be desperate to fill it. Here we go!"

God it's bliss, thought Harry as he began to build up speed with his thrusts.

God it feels so good, thought Cindy as she pushed back up Harry's shaft.

God, I'm going to come in a few seconds, thought Harry.

God, he's going to come in a few seconds, thought Cindy as she felt Harry's cock stiffen and grow just a little bit more. I wonder what it will feel like?

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers