Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

I can't hold it, thought Harry.

"I'm coming Cindy baby," he gasped and then shot a huge first spurt of spunk deep into her arse. He continued to deliver.

"Ohhh fucking yessss Harry, that's hot!" Cindy squealed as she felt the invasion all the way up her rectum.

OoooOOOoooo

They collapsed on to the bed and Harry's cock popped out of Cindy's arse. They spooned together, not moving for a few seconds and then Harry reached around her and pouched her tremendous breasts in his hands again. He pulled on her nipples, more gently this time.

"How was it for you then?" he whispered.

Cindy stirred and then turned and kissed him.

"Best fucking I've had in ages," she smiled at him. "In fact, probably the best fucking I've ever had. Kate's a lucky girl. Does she know where you are tonight?"

"She knows I'm in Crowton."

"Then she does know where you are," said Cindy. "She'll tell her father, you know. Then I'll soon know where I am, won't I?"

"Does that worry you at all?" asked Harry, now feeling a little guilty.

"No, this marriage was never going to last. I was a fool to agree in the first place. I was quite happy with the sex with Frank but the fool had to fall in love with me and stupidly I said 'Yes'. Oh, I shall try to keep him 'cos I do like him a lot. I shall use all of my feminine whiles."

"And they are?"

"You're looking at them and you've been using them darling," Cindy said with a laugh, displaying her body to him.

Despite himself Harry's cock twitched.

"Now," said Cindy, "dinner is next, I think. You can't fuck on an empty stomach, can you?"

She reached out to the bedside phone and punched a couple of numbers.

"Giorgio? What have you got left for my guest and I to eat? They will be fine. Oh, and sent up a nice bottle of Beaune, will you. Thanks a lot!"

She replaced the receiver and turned to Harry.

"We're having Sea Bass fillets," she said. "I have to have what's left at the end of the evening but there's usually something good still available."

Cindy reached out and palmed Harry's soft fat cock.

"Let's go have a shower together and I'll see if I can revive our friend here. The food will be here when we have finished playing!"

The shower was hot and invigorating. Cindy closely admired Harry's engine, stroking and licking it as she knelt before him. As his cock rose and stiffened she flicked at her hard nipples with his tip. Harry gasped and reached down to her juicy tits, squeezing them and pointing Cindy's nipples at his cock end as she kept on flicking him at her nipples.

The doorbell rang.

Cindy stood and left the shower, wrapping herself in a towel as she left the bathroom. Harry heard voices and a peal of laughter. When he heard the room door shut again he left the shower and then the bathroom, picking up a towel on the way but not wrapping it around him.

Cindy was serving the dinner, still wrapped in her towel. When she saw Harry she went over to him and took his towel and started to rub him dry. The rubbing caused Harry to rise again and he pulled her towel off her lovely body!

Cindy laughed. "Come on, let's eat. You can fuck me again later!"

Harry sat down at the dining table. "How's your bum?" he laughed.

Cindy turned around, bent over and displayed her crotch.

"What do you think?" came her slightly muffled voice.

"Just still a little red but very beautiful," whispered Harry. He reached out and stroked his palm all over Cindy's bum cheeks before giving her a firm smack.

"Owww!" said Cindy, rubbing her bum as she sat down. "That smarts! Let's eat now."

During the meal Harry took the opportunity to broach the subject of Samara and her weekend accommodation. He told Cindy about Sammy's promotion and of her impending divorce. He explained why she could not go home at the weekend but that she could not claim expenses for Saturday and Sunday.

Cindy had listened carefully to Harry's story and to his request for a special rate for his friend. Towards the end of his tale the corners of her mouth had twitched into a small smile.

"Will you be coming over here to see her Harry? I presume that you are fucking her as well?"

Harry grinned at her.

"That would be telling, wouldn't it?" he smirked. "I only tell Kate about such things. I can tell you though that one gentleman will be coming to see her while she is here. She also admits that she is not averse to meeting other men. Having been married to an Indian from the backwoods for over ten years she feels that her sexual education needs broadening. I don't think that you should include local men though Cindy in view of her position at the bank."

Cindy laughed, "I'll introduce her around Harry. As to the weekend rate, tell her not to worry. We'll work something out but I tell you now that part of her discounted rate will be you coming here and fucking me again!"

The Sea Bass was delicious and they had eaten the whole lot, reflecting their hunger after their exertions. Harry noticed that Cindy had not ordered dessert and commented on it.

She smiled and stood. She went and sat down on the sofa, opening her legs wide apart and pointing down to her pussy.

"If you want dessert Harry there it is! I fancy your tongue in my pussy and I'll try to make lots of juice for you!"

In about three seconds Harry was on his knees before her, his face on her mons and his tongue deep in her vagina. Cindy held his head firmly to her hole and whimpered.

Harry was now almost an expert at cunnilingus. His tongue explored every nook and cranny of Cindy's vagina and she squirmed with total pleasure as her feelings grew. When Harry gently tongued her hard little clitoris she gasped loudly and pulled his head hard to her pubic bone.

"Ohhhh Harry my love, that's fuckin' wonderful," she moaned.

Harry now opened his mouth wide and engulfed her whole crack, taking her clit between his teeth. He placed the ball of one thumb against her arsehole and rubbed gently as he sucked harder.

Cindy squealed and thrashed her hips at Harry's mouth as she continued to hold his head tightly against her. Harry felt her cum juices flowing as he sucked, trying not to lose any.

Cindy wound down slowly and her grip lessened. Harry lifted his head and looked at this fantastic body in front of him. He rose up and lifted Cindy in his arms. She put her arms around his neck as he carried her across the room and deposited her on to the bed.

Harry mounted the bed too, lifting Cindy's legs on high as he knelt between her thighs. She reached down between them and placed his cock head at her cunt entrance. Harry pushed and slid home all the way.

Cindy moaned and clasped Harry's body to her, dropping her legs to the bed. Harry ground down on to her breasts, feeling them flex against his chest as Cindy responded.

Soon her moans became longer and longer until she gripped his cock with her cunt muscles and flooded her passage and his tool with her hot juices.

Harry firmly withdrew from her cunt and lifted her legs high again. Cindy's arsehole came into view and he pressed his cock tip to the entrance again. Cindy was ready for him!

She reached around her bottom and pulled her big globes apart. Her hole opened up and Harry pushed. Because of his recent entry she opened up easily and he slid all the way home.

Harry forced Cindy's thighs up and alongside her head as he started to fuck her arsehole. He pushed in and out of her with long firm strokes, grunting with the effort each time. Cindy was now enjoying it too!

"Ohhh yessss Harry, that's fantastic!" she squealed as his belly slapped rhythmically against her arse cheeks. "Fuck my naughty arse and smack it too. Go on, make me come again and fill my arsehole with your spunk!"

Harry obeyed the beautiful lady again. He couldn't hold back any longer anyway. His cock flexed and his seed shot into Cindy's arse for the second time that night! Where did he find it all?

They were both exhausted by now, flopping back on the bed with chests heaving. They kissed tenderly.

"You will come again, won't you Harry?" whispered Cindy.

"Not tonight I won't," said Harry as he staggered off to the bathroom.

Cindy followed him and held his sticky cock as he pissed. After she had peed too she gently washed his cock and wiped his spunk out of her arsehole.

They returned to the bed and within two minutes were asleep.

OoooOOOoooo

Breakfast in bed, what a luxury!

There were two minuses to this. One was that Harry was alone; Cindy was gone. The other was that it was only seven am.

The waiter who delivered his breakfast was male too! Harry, who, thinking that it was Cindy at the door, had opened the door stark naked had to grab a cushion to hide his hard on! Much to Harry's additional consternation the waiter seemed to be delighted rather than surprised.

Harry ate the offered fare of grapefruit juice, full English breakfast, toast, marmalade and coffee and then he dived into the shower.

Stuck to the lowered toilet pan lid was a piece of paper. On it was written a mobile phone number and a message. 'Think of me when you piss in here! Loved the fucking! Only Frank has this number, destroy this note! Call me!'

Harry recorded the number in his mobile's memory and flushed it away with his piss.

The early start ensured that Harry was soon on the road. He had plenty of time to pop in to his house to shave and change for work before ambling along to the bank for eight thirty.

What was today? Ah yes, Thursday! Oh Christ! He was seeing Jan tonight. He was reassured that his cock gave a small twitch as he thought of Jan's tight naked body. Yes, he would be ready!

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers