Harry, Kate & Jan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a cubicle of the management toilets Sammy released Harry's cock from his flies. The touch of her fingers made him lengthen and stiffen but that was not what was needed for him to piss.

"Sammy, let go of me until I get started. I can't piss with an erection. Come closer so that I can feel you while I'm pissing."

Harry started to piss hard into the pan. What relief! Sammy gasped and took him in hand again. Harry reached into her crotch and felt her wet pussy through her panties.

Harry pissed long and hard. When his piss began to wane Sammy stuck her hand into his hot stream. She then wet his whole length by wrapping her fingers around him again. Harry's cock began to stiffen again. Sammy licked her fingers.

"I'll see you later Harry darling," she said and disappeared through the door.

ooooOOOoooo

Harry enjoyed his pints in the 'Black Bull'. His cock felt relaxed and the beer tasted fine. He mentally went over the cooking he was going to do for Kate and now Sammy as well. He enjoyed cooking when he could look forward to the result.

He arrived home soon after seven o'clock to be greeted by a whirlwind. It was, of course, Kate. She was wearing a thin pale pink robe and, Harry discovered, as he explored, nothing else at all, not a stitch!

"Whoa! Whoa! Harry exclaimed as he tried to put the groceries in the kitchen and kiss Kate at the same time. Eventually he succeeded and kissed her again, this time squeezing both her sumptuous breasts as he did so.

"I'm sorry Harry," gasped Kate as she took a breath between kisses. "I just couldn't wait any longer. Oooo yesss, squeeze my titties some more, I love it when you do that! Pull hard on my nips now. Owwww yessss! Fucking hell!"

Harry pushed Kate's robe completely off her body and pushed her off him so that he could admire her. Her breasts were at full stretch; she had shaved her pussy again and was wet and ready for him.

Kate undressed Harry quickly. He lifted his feet as she removed his shoes and socks and pulled his trousers off. Then she pulled his pants off to reveal his hard member.

"Hey! Hey! This feels a little damp. What have you been up to? You've not been pissing your pants have you?"

Harry explained what he and Sammy had been up to in the toilets.

"The little tart!" Kate exclaimed. "Do you mean to tell me that she's spread your piss all over your cock? Let me taste!"

Kate dropped to her knees and engulfed Harry's growing tool into her mouth. She swallowed him whole, his tip bottoming out into her throat. Then she expelled him again.

"You're right! Your cock tastes of piss! Your piss!"

Harry also dropped to his knees and then kissed Kate again. Then he turned her on to hands and knees and pushed his knob end to her wet cunt. Kate was so wet that her lips just parted and Harry's cock slid deep into pussy channel.

"Ahhhhh! Home again," he sighed. He stopped deep inside Kate, savouring the hot clinging feeling of her cunny. Kate was making more juice. Harry felt somehow that he had really come home.

"You like that, don't you darling?" whispered Kate. "Would you like me to bring you off like this? I do so want your spunk deep inside me!"

"That's wonderful Kate my darling. I want to feel my cock in you like this all the time. You start to toss me off with your hot wet cunny now. I want to come!"

Kate slid forward and then back, all the way up and down Harry's shaft. She alternately squeezed and released him as she moved. She picked up a rhythm and speeded up. Harry moaned, gripping her hips harder as Kate began to rock both of them. His cock swelled some more and his balls prepared to deliver.

Harry didn't say a word; he was in ecstasy as his darling Kate sucked his seed from his cock and balls. All he did was stay in deep as he shot load after load of spunk deep into her cunt.

Kate slowed her thrusting as she felt Harry stop squirting. Then she pulled her cunt from his softening tool. She turned towards Harry and kissed him.

"How was that darling? It felt like you were never going to stop coming. I think that that was a wonderful way to start another fucking weekend!"

With that Kate took Harry's soft prick into her mouth and sucked him clean. He held her head as she worked and then caressed her shoulders before resuming his playing with her breasts.

"Christ Kate, you are wonderful; I can't stop playing with your body. I shall have to though or else we won't eat tonight. Let me get up and get into the kitchen!"

Harry managed eventually to get into the kitchen and start the supper. He found a smock to wrap around him to protect him from any hot juices, except Kate's, and tried to avoid Kate's hands on his body. His back and buttocks were naked. In the end he did persuade her to sit down.

After a short while she called to him.

"Harry?"

He turned around and gasped. Sitting on a kitchen chair Kate had spread her legs. Oozing from her pretty shaven cunt was a thick off white sticky looking cream. As he watched a large drop detached itself and fell on to the tiled floor below.

"You do do a lot, don't you Harry?" she said. "I thought that I'd better make room for your next contribution."

She made no more comment as more cream oozed out of her and joined the first drop on the floor. The doorbell rang.

"I expect that's Sammy," said Kate, getting up and moving towards the door. "I'll let her in."

Harry tried to concentrate on the cooking as he heard female voices in the background. They came into the sitting room and the sound died away. After a pause he felt two hands come around his waist and the feeling of two warm breasts on his back and hairy pubes rubbing on his buttocks.

"Be careful Sammy, I'm trying to cook your supper here. You're making my cock grow!"

Sammy explored to find that it was true. Harry had a hard on. The girls both giggled.

"This is what I was telling you about Sammy. See! That's Harry's spunk mixed with my cream on the floor there!"

Harry finally managed, with the girls helping, to put a nice grilled fish meal on the table. Three beautiful naked young people sat down and enjoyed their meal as well as their bodies.

Sammy finished her glass of white wine and leant back in her chair, her tanned breasts softly undulating as she moved. Harry's cock stirred as he watched her. She glanced at Kate.

"It's all right Sammy," said Kate. "I know what you came around here for. I'll go upstairs now and put my weekend things away. After you've finished with Harry you might like to take a shower with me?"

"That sounds nice," answered Sammy. "I do so love you both. I'm so happy that you accept me and treat me so well. Kate, thank you for the loan of Harry's body for a short while."

Kate left and went upstairs. Sammy helped Harry load the dishwasher. As he closed the door she fed one hand through between his thighs and clasped his cock and balls. He turned to her and they kissed.

By the time the kiss ended Sammy's belly button was glistening with Harry's pre cum. They separated and went into the lounge. They collapsed on to the sofa and kissed again.

Harry felt into Sammy's cunt as they kissed. She moaned and opened her legs wide to give him access. He inserted two, then three, fingers into her hot wet hole. Sammy moaned again and pushed her cunt at his fingers. She broke the kiss.

"Harry! Fuck me now! Please fuck me now! I need your cock inside of me!"

Harry turned Sammy around so that she was kneeling on the floor facing the sofa. He spread her thighs and stroked his hands along her arse crack, lubricating the whole area. Sammy moaned and pushed her arse at him.

When Sammy was thoroughly wet between her legs Harry pushed his knob end against her pussy and rubbed his tool against her clitoris.

"Both holes Sammy?" he enquired.

"Oh yes please Harry!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me hard now and smack me! Do my pussy and my bum! Give me your lovely penis up my holes!"

Harry didn't wait any longer. He rammed his cock deep into Sammy's cunt. After a second or two he slid first one, then two, fingers into her arsehole. With his spare hand he smacked her hard, the sound echoing through the house.

"Oh fucking hell Harry. Oh my fucking goodness! That feels fantastic!"

Harry began to thrust, trying to agitate Sammy's anus at the same time. It must have worked because she began to make more juice. Harry smacked her some more. When he felt her begin to really approach her climax he swiftly withdrew from her cunt and replaced his fingers in her arse with his cock. He slid in easily.

"There you are Sammy my fuck buddy," he gasped. "How's that for a double fuck?"

"Oh Harry! Harry! Harry! That is so fucking fantastic! I'm going to come any second now!"

Harry leaned back and thrust his hips at Sammy's buttocks. He smacked her again and opened his eyes as he did so. There in the hall doorway stood Kate, naked with her fingers stuffed up her cunt, frigging herself for all she was worth. She winked at Harry.

"Ohhhh Harry!" howled Sammy. "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming. Give me your sperms now please. I need your spunk! Yessss, oh yessss, oh yessss!"

Harry reached his climax as Sammy came. He shot two big spurts up her rectum and withdrew to force his hard hot cock into her cunt to finish the job. As he fired he smacked her magnificent round cheeks again and again!"

Harry fired his final shot and stayed deep up Sammy's cunt. She slowly wound down, slid off Harry's cock and rolled over on to her back. As she took hold of his softening sticky cock she saw Kate in the doorway, still with her fingers up her cunt but no longer frigging. Kate's fingers and hand were wet!

Sammy anointed both hands with Harry's sticky jism and then tasted their mixture.

"Come on Sammy," said Kate, breaking the post orgasmic silence. "Let's go shower. I need to piss on someone and you can be first!"

Sammy began to move saying, "Just a second Kate, I need to clean something first." She swallowed Harry's fat but soft sticky cock and sucked him clean of their combined juices. Then she stood and Harry watched with awe as her beautiful globes undulated past his nose as she joined Kate. The girls disappeared up the stairs and soon Harry heard the sound of his shower.

He got up and poured himself a brandy. He reclined on his sofa and surveyed his naked body. His cock lolled against his right thigh, long, fat and soft. Harry thought it looked rather magnificent, especially for a cock that had already fucked twice this evening. He idly wondered if he could get it up again for Kate tonight.

Soon two naked girls giggled their way down the stairs and entered the lounge. They both surveyed a naked Harry, still relaxing on the sofa.

"I have to go Harry," said Sammy quietly. "Call me at Crowton branch next week and I'll tell you how I'm getting on. Kate says you can come over there and fuck me."

Before picking up her clothes Sammy knelt down and ran her tongue over Harry from his lips to his cock. She pressed and rubbed her breasts all over his abdomen. As she dressed Harry was pleased to see that his cock was recovering already. With a final peck on the lips Sammy was gone.

Kate returned from the front door, knelt by the sofa and swallowed Harry's cock. It completed its recovery in double quick time.

"Come on," said Kate eventually. "We'll finish this upstairs. I'll tell you all about my adventures this week and you can tell me, in detail, about fucking my stepmother."

"Is that right," said Harry as they climbed the stairs hand in hand, "I can go to Crowton to see Sammy? You'll not insist on being there?"

"Yes, that's all right. She's so nice and she won't try to steal you away from me."

They had almost reached the top of the stairs.

"Kate darling?"

"Yes."

"Please kneel down on the top step for me."

Kate didn't answer or question Harry's request. She just knelt down.

As Harry climbed towards her his face came level with Kate's firm rounded cheeks. He reached out and held them open slightly. Kate's damp pussy lips and her little puckered arsehole were before his gaze. He leaned into her and ran his tongue all the way down her crack, pausing at her arsehole and then inserting his tongue into her pussy. Kate collapsed on to the floor.

"Ohhhh my God darling, that's tremendous. Let's get on the bed quickly and you can do that again! And again!" she added with a giggle.

In seconds they were on the bed, Kate with her bum in the air and Harry pressed up hard against Kate's buttocks, his cock between her legs. He was firmly caressing her cheeks and her crack. Kate reached beneath herself to capture his thick hard cock.

"God Harry, your cock is so hard again! Do my bum this time! I want you to open my arsehole so that I'll be ready for tomorrow and Sunday!"

Harry complied immediately and thrust his stiff pole at Kate's pink pulsing arsehole. In fact there was little resistance and he was soon fully ensconced inside her. They both paused then Kate spoke softly.

"That's lovely Harry darling. Let's just stay joined up like this for a little while. I'll squeeze your cock gently and you rock in and out of me. When you want to come just squeeze my titties and shaft me harder and harder."

It took about thirty minutes but in the end Kate's gentle manipulation of Harry's cock brought about a huge groan from him and he commenced to fuck hard into her anus. Soon his next delivery of spunk shot out of his urethra and filled Kate's rectum to the brim. Kate gave a big sigh of pleasure.

"Don't pull out darling," she whispered. "See if he will stay there in me. I'll tell you my first story now shall I?"

"I wondered when you were going to come clean," said Harry as he kissed Her warm smooth shoulder. Kate arched her back with pleasure.

"Ohhhh yes darling!" she purred. "Keep on doing things like that to me! Let me see now, I told you about John, didn't I?"

"So John came around and fucked me on Monday so that made my next assignation Jimmy Bull on Tuesday!" Kate giggled, almost dislodging Harry from her arsehole.

Harry carefully rolled them both on to their sides, remaining impaled up Kate's anus. He took possession of two big handfuls of her breasts.

"Go on darling," he said as he manipulated her teats and pulled on her big hard nipples. "I'm listening."

"Well, I'd agreed to meet Jimmy in town at the 'Black Bull'; you know, where you first took me for a drink. He was late which didn't put me in a very good mood. Anyway, he made up for it; he's good fun to be with and made me laugh a lot."

"The drinks went to my head a little, I think because we were soon talking sexy, you know. I remember reminding him about his boasting about the size of his prick. Wow! Do you know what he did? He just opened his flies and pulled it out. It's a good job that we were in that more private corner. I just gulped then I recovered and took it in my hand. He groaned and went hard; that should have warned me but I just squeezed it and suggested we left."

"Jimmy's got a big old car. I think it's American. The front seat is like the back, all joined up and the gear shift is on the steering column. He pulled me over to sit close beside him and got his cock out again. I played with it all the way out to Brunton Common. I wasn't going to invite him to my house, not first time out. His cock is a good size though but it's not as big as yours Harry darling!"

"So how did you get on with it?" asked Harry as he transferred on hand down to Kate's clit.

"It was okay but he comes too quick," giggled Kate as she squirmed on the end of Harry's fingers. "He did me three times altogether with only about ten minutes in between. He is also not adventurous. I laid on the front seat with one leg in the air over the back and the other on the floor. He just stuck his cock in me and pumped in and out for about half a minute each time and shot his spunk, not much either!"

"Perhaps he wanks too often," laughed Harry. "Anyway, that was number one. What about four wheel drive Tony Morris? Did he bounce you up and down to your satisfaction?"

Kate slowly pulled herself off Harry's cock and turned towards him. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him, rubbing her damp cunt against his belly. Harry stiffened up fast!

"Not so fast, lover boy," she murmured after the kiss. "It's your turn now. I want to know all about you and Cindy now. Every single fuck!"

Harry grinned at her and snuggled closer, his cock 'knocking' at her pussy door.

"OK darling," he said. "Chapter and verse! You know I told you about her showing me her pee at your house while she was licking my cock end. Well we started from there!"

Harry told the story of him and Cindy in full detail. When he came to the bit about fucking her for the first time Kate wriggled against him and his cock slid home, all the way up her cunt.

"Go on Harry, don't stop now!" giggled Kate, causing wonderful feeling all the way along Harry's shaft. "Is that what Cindy said!"

"No," growled Harry, thrusting hard into Kate's hot wet cunt. "She shouted out, yes shouted 'fuck me Harry, fuck me hard and smack my bum'." Harry smacked Kate's bum hard.

She squealed and held him harder.

Harry continued with the tale and Kate listened avidly as she caressed Harry's cock with her pussy. He fingered her arsehole as he told about fucking Cindy's arse and she moaned with pleasure.

Harry's fucking tale ended with him shooting his hot load deep into her pussy. Kate clung to him and moaned again as she had, for her, a gentle climax.

Harry slid from the bed and went for a piss, washing his cock ready for the morning.

He returned to the bedroom to see Kate on her mobile. She smiled at him and put a finger to her lips.

"Oh hello," she said. "Cindy Walker, please! Yes, I'll wait. Oh hello Cindy, it's Kate here. Yes, I'm sorry to call you so late. It's just that I'm at Harry's for the weekend and he's just told me all about Wednesday night."

She listened for a moment.

"No! No, you don't understand! I just wanted to tell you that it sounds as though you both had a fantastic time and telling it was very arousing. Harry told me with his cock up my cunny and gave me a gorgeous romantic come with a pussy full of his spunk. You know what that feels like now, don't you?"

There was another pause as Cindy spoke. Kate reached out for Harry's hand as he climbed back into bed. He recommenced nuzzling her tits.

"Yes, well, all I really wanted to tell you Cindy is that I will never say a word to Daddy about you and Harry as long as you make him happy. What was that?"

Kate laughed. "Yes get him to do your bum. I can't see Mummy ever offering hers to him! You go for it girl! Goodnight!"

Harry kissed Kate.

"It's funny," she said. "I find I quite like Cindy now after what you've described. I could feel all her emotions because I feel them too when you're loving me. Come on, I'll tell you about Tony Morris now and then my confessions are done. After that I want to hear about little sexpot Jan!"

Harry spooned into Kate's lovely firm rounded backside and fitted his long fat cock between her thighs.

"Go on then Kate darling. How did Tony measure up? Did you have a good time?"

"Yes darling, Tony does have a really big ..... car! It's a Toyota Land Cruiser and altogether it has seven seats! He did admit that he's never had six girls in it all at once. He picked me up at home and just drove off into the night. Just outside of town he asked me if I'd come out with him for a fuck. I was so surprised that I didn't answer him straight away. He just laughed and said that was what most girls came for, to see if his cock was as big as they'd heard."

Harry's cock was growing yet again and Kate felt between her thighs to touch his knob end.

"By this time I'd recovered slightly and said something about his reputation having preceded him. He pulled into a forest track up by the Forestry Commission land and we started to go quite fast off-road. God, he did bounce us up and down and all over the place. I was beginning to feel quite sick when he suddenly stopped and switched off the engine. He switched off the lights but put all the interior lights on."