Harry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand."

Diane, now breathing a bit heavier asked, "Do you masturbate?"

"Um."

"Come on Harry, I won't tell anyone."

"Well yeah. What about you?"

"Harry!"

"Don't lie to me Diane."

She hesitated and said, "Yes and I love doing it."

"Me too."

"But you've never masturbated me," she giggled.

"Jesus Diane, you're embarrassing me. Should we get on with it?"

They fiddle around and finally Diane said, "Omigod it's big."

"In comparison to what?"

"Oh I don't know."

"Surely you must."

She said wickedly, "My two fingers I push up my vagina. Now are you embarrassed?"

"No because I needed to understand what you were saying from your perspective."

"That's elaborate language for a girl who works in a dress shop Harry."

"Well what you work at has nothing to do with the rate you learn things Diane. You can still go to night school if you wish or widen your reading to further your education."

"Do you go to night school?"

"Yes I'm studying bookkeeping."

"Why are you going to change jobs?"

"No I'll be managing editor of the Times one day."

"God Harry you really are ambitious. All I want to do is to have babies." She giggled and said, "But not just yet. Um can I tell you something rather embarrassing?"

"Yes okay."

"One of my girlfriends, I'm not going to say who she is, pushed a sex thing for women into me too fast and too hard and it made me bleed. She called her mum in and her mother was so lovely about it. She said we ought not be playing around like that and what had happen was she'd breached my hymen."

"What's that?"

"If a girl has that she's considered to be a virgin."

"Well you still are a virgin as far as I am concerned."

"Oh thanks Harry. Could we get on with it?"

Harry got two fingers up her and Diane was enjoying that but he wanted the main course so they tried and in the cramped position in the front of the car couldn't manage.

"Guys talk about doing it in the back seat of the car," he said helpfully but Diane compounded the problem by saying she heard only sluts went into the backseat with a guy.

But she came through for them, using basic intelligence.

She got Harry go move over the gearshift to get away from the steering wheel and to move under her.

"I'll then sit on your lap, up a bit, and push you into me an then I'll bounce on you. Sex needs friction to happen."

They did that and groaning she worked Harry in and after undoing her bra said, "You are supposed to play with my breasts while we do it to excite me."

They got going pretty well and were both panting and then struck a problem. All too suddenly Harry's excitement went over the top and he felt his semen fly into Diane in great bursts.

She heard his groans, felt his heat and then felt oozing round the top of her thighs.

"Harry you idiot. You've put semen into me."

"Yeah sorry."

"Oh you idiot," she said lifting up and pulling his penis away.

"Omigod we are both soaking. Did you pee in me?"

"No of course not. Are you pregnant?"

"No of course not but if I miss my next period I'll know that I am."

"When is your next period?"

"God Harry, you don't ask girls that."

He sat back scowling.

As they drove off he asked, "When will I know?"

"Within three weeks."

"Will we have sex again?"

"Yes but let me talk to me mom first. We need to possess more information."

Those three weeks went by rather slowly for Harry and then came the great news. They met at lunchtime and Diane said happily, "I began my period last night."

Greatly relieved Harry managed to quip, "Are you supposed to talk to guys like that?"

A few days later when they went at it again Diane said he should fill her in semen if he wished. He mom had placed her on the pill. However her mom had said Diane might enjoy having her lover squirt on to her breasts and watch his face as she rubbed the discharge in.

"Discharge? Is that what it's called?"

"I think it has a variety of names. Semen is the proper name.

He said seamen had semen.

They laughed.

They drifted apart and less than eighteen months later Diane married a young clergyman. Harry and partner were invited to the wedding and he took Amy.

* * *

Unaccustomed to being alone in the house, missing Amy's presence, Harry went to the toilet to empty out processed whisky intake and then ate his salad and went to bed but was unable to sleep. His mind went back to those early days with dear Amy.

* * *

The chief sub-editor and chief reporter completed their lecture series and the five first-year cadets sat the exam. A poor result could mean dismissal from the newspaper if the cadet was also not performing well in daily routine. Cadets gaining 40% to 60% in marks automatically advanced to second-year grading and above 60% and if they were performing well in daily routines and showing good reporting skills, they could be advanced to year three in grade. Cadet fourth year was the senior cadet grading and no first-year cadet on the Times had ever jumped into that grade.

The two examiners met Editor Bassett to discuss recommendations.

He agreed to dismiss the one poor performer and to promote C1 cadets to C2 to grade and to make another C3.

Toby asked, "And what about my niece?"

Bert indicated Reginald should do the talking.

"Boss pairing Amy and she being such an intelligent and quick on the uptake young kid, has landed us with a big problem. We agreed to mark her hard to avoid showing favoritism, with her being so cute and being your niece."

"Yes well I think that was sensible of you. So what's the grading recommendation?"

"Junior second-year."

Toby looked at the two guys carefully. "We all know she's writing well and won a national award for a cadet reporter, all grades, for the best single interview, that one she did on my sister, but she's only been with us five minutes."

"Almost a year Toby," Bert said. "You better take a look at this."

Toby scanned through the five pages of the set examination and looked again at the mark on the front page.

"This is almost a perfect score, the highest mark ever awarded on this newspaper."

Bert stood and snapped, well if you don't have confidence in our ability to examine cadets then you set your own paper for Amy and have her re-sit."

"Sit down Bert. You're not dealing with an uppity underling. I have every confidence in you two. I'm thinking about those two. They are very close."

"Close? But Harry has a girlfriend and so does Amy," Bert said.

"You mean Amy is dating a girl?"

"No sorry, I meant boyfriend, Sid Yarrow's son Benny."

"Thank god for that. My sister would have killed me because she believes Amy is in my care. No my problem is Harry is due to advance to a J2."

They tree guys thought about that until Reginald said, "I know, ease the embarrassment by advancing Harry to J3. Everyone in the office knows he breaks more stories than any other reporter we have and he can always come up with an angle when sometimes his fellow reporters say there's no story."

"Well Reggie you and I know Harry's dad and you are pals so you would think kindly of Harry."

Reginald laughed. "Yeah boss and isn't it you when addressing our first-year cadets who says, 'It isn't only what you know in reporting, it's also who you know."

"That's taken out of context. I use that sentence when discussing the value of cultivating worthwhile news contacts."

"Newspapermen are always accused of taking things out of context," Bert said and Toby sighed and said his decision was Amy would advance to J2 and Harry would jump to J3.

"You're a good manager," Reginald said and Toby thanked them for their major contribution and said he'd post the memo of the grading changes after lunch.

Amy was among the first to read the notice and rushed back to Harry and hugged and kissed him soundly, ignoring the astonished stares around them.

"Congratulations you have been promoted to J3."

"Are you sure? I haven't received the pep talk that goes with a promotion?"

"You have advanced because of your huge ability young man."

"What is your re-grading?"

She giggled. "J2."

"Good."

"What is that all you have to say?"

"It's what I'd thought you merited but didn't think our chiefs would have the guts to do it. You are only seventeen."

"My 18th birthday is in two weeks. How may I reward you?"

Without thinking Harry looked at her breasts and look up to see her red-faced and she staring at him."

He looked away.

"Look at me," she said from her desk resting against his.

He looked and she whispered, "I'm a virgin."

"So?" he said, looking at her fearlessly.

"I say yes because I'd like it to be you. I have no intention growing into an old virgin."

"Well you just think carefully about it, do you hear?"

"Thank you Harry. I regard that at the most gallant comment I've ever received."

"Steady on Amy, don't get too carried away," he grinned. "Off you go, the other cadets and waiting to go with you to a celebratory afternoon tea. Poor Michael is in with your uncle being axed."

"Well he should have resigned at least six months ago. He knew he was struggling and found the competition too tough. Newspaper reporting is no place for weaklings."

Jesus, Harry though, watching her walk off and thinking she was putting waggle into her ass. Well she was prime meat for sex and he'd gained enough experience to make her first go at it memorable. After Diane had found someone else her older sister had latched on to him for almost a month and they'd had sex almost every night and she was a real goer and really taught him the ropes.

"Hey Boone, J3 reporters don't sit at their desks daydreaming."

"Sorry chief."

Bert smiled and said it was okay, that Harry Boone could never be called a slacker.

Next morning Harry was called to the editor's office. He found Mrs Wiseman was there, dressed to the nines.

"Good morning Mrs Wiseman."

"It's a very good morning Harry. I'm here to reward you."

Huh? He looked at the clutter on Toby's desk and then remembered Mrs Wiseman was Amy's mother and Mrs Wiseman was married and no way would he want to do it with Toby looking on. Then sanity returned and he warned himself to quit fantasizing; it would only lead him into trouble and anyway she was old.

Ooops she was talking to him.

"... you have been of tremendous assistance to Amy and not doubt she will also reward you but I wish to be first."

Holy cow and she was saying that in front of her brother!

"I have deposited a sum of money at Wilkinson The Tailors in your name and I've been assured the sum is sufficient for a good quality suit to be made for a man of your age."

"I don't know what to say," Harry said and that was the truth. He was rarely flabbergasted but this was one of those occasions. Cripes this would be costing her a packet.

Her brother butted in; that was so typical "Just saying I thank you for your generosity will be quite sufficient Boone."

"Mrs Wiseman it was a pleasure rather than a chore introducing your daughter into the mechanics of newspaper journalism but nevertheless I accept your generosity in the spirit in which it was given. Thank you."

"Oh my word Toby, we have a very couth young man here. You must treasure him."

"Boone back to your desk and earn your pay."

Harry winked at Mrs Wiseman and she smiled.

Amy said, "What did our grumpy editor want?"

"If you had any idea of what half the staff on this newspaper were like you might have some idea why he's act grumpy."

"Yes I guess you're right. Here's a little something for you. I'm showing appreciation for what you have done for me and also in recognition that I'll gain a fatter pay packet thanks to you."

Harry opened the package and examined it and told himself not to ask what it was.

"It's very nice."

"It's a silver friendship ring, and indication how much I admire and respect you."

"Jesus Amy don't go overboard on spending on me or with accolades."

She giggled. "Oh here's something from mom."

She's already given me something."

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing," Harry said and opened the envelope. "It's an invitation to your birthday party at the Orient Hotel on Saturday."

"Yes mom suggested you be added to the invitation list. She said I ought to be adding males of your caliber to my circle of friends."

"We should book a room in the hotel for that night," Harry joked.

"Okay."

"He croaked, "It's the top hotel in the city. Rooms cost a small fortune."

"I'll pay half."

"Oh no I can't let you do that."

"Well I'm paying the hotel for half a room whatever you decide Harry so please don't waste my money. It's not as if you are dating me. We are going there to fuck."

Harry was scandalized. "Amy you can't use that word."

"Why not between friends? I'm told when guys are together they use it all the time."

"Only guys with rough edges."

"Do you use the word Harry?"

He turned red and clamped his lips.

Amy giggled and said she thought so.

Harry's mom Marion acted excitedly when he pulled out the invitation at dinner and handed it to her and she read it.

"Oh Harry, you are beginning to rub shoulders with high society. Well done."

She handed the card to her husband Ted. "Hmmm you're right. She went to a private girl's boarding school in England and Lionel is bound to win the mayoralty election on Saturday week. He's not very keen on fishing."

"Oh I wasn't aware of that," Marion said vaguely.

"I remember seeing the great knocker's on the Wiseman's older daughter," Harry's brother said.

"Kevin apologize instantly or else you'll be sent to your room," Marion gasped.

The guys grinned and Kevin said sorry mom and calm was restored.

Harry then told his parents he'd been promoted two grades to J3.

"Oh my darling, congratulations," said his mum. "Come around here and let me kiss you. For someone without a university education you are doing extremely well."

"I also received a letter today for night school advising I've passed Stage 1 in bookkeeping. I'm also advised if I go to university in Wellington or Auckland it would count fully as Stage I in accountancy for a BA degree."

"Oh Kevin you must reward Harry."

"How?"

Kevin smirked, "Take him out fishing."

"Dad my reward would be for you to say no to that."

Ted laughed and said, "You have great humor kid. I'll have a chat to one of my fishing pals and ask if he'll give you private flying lessons. He's ex-Air Force and owns a rebuilt Tiger Moth.

"Jesus dad..."

"Harry!"

"Sorry mom. Dad that would be wonderful; I can pay."

"No you won't, your mom said I was to reward you," said his father who was production manager at the region's farm fertilizer manufacturing plant.

"When do I get a reward dad?"

"When you gain your first mate's ticket," Ted told his 22-year old son who worked as a deckhand on one of the harbor board's tugboats. "I might get you off that old motorcycle and into a half-decent car."

"There you go Kevin," said his mom. "That's real incentive."

"Do you promise me that dad?"

Ted roared, "Roll your sleeves up and come outside you cheeky young pup."

"Ted, calm down. Yes your father promises you that car Kevin. If he doesn't I'll get the money off my parents."

"No you won't, I'm paying," Ted said, going red in the face.

"Ted I said calm down. There you go Kevin, you can see your father is absolutely committed."

Harry, who'd been sitting back enjoying seeing the sparks fly, had immense admiration for him mom's style. She could really handle men. She worked as day manageress at Kingfisher Restaurant, quite a high-class joint but as she said, some of the drunks become troublesome and they are almost always males. She would be probably the only woman in the entire city who could handle his dad who had a huge reputation for the way he handled his fists. He still went in unaccompanied and sorted out brawls at the fertilizer works and would come home still a little bloodied but he'd never hit a woman.

Harry also admired his dad's code. If he knocked guys down and they apologized for fighting afterwards he'd never dismiss them and if they were involved in further fights he'd just whacked them harder next time and put them on the foulest job at the works. That was cleaning out kilns Wearing a gasmask was necessary because of the fumes left as residue after the burning of sulfur to create sulfuric acid that is then used to dissolve rock sulfate. The completed product was marketed as superphosphate and used to top-dress pastures to improve grass growth.

Next day during his lunch break Harry went to the tailors to enquire about getting his suit made. Mr Wilkinson Snr was called to the counter and said, "Who opened this account for you young man?"

"Mrs Jocelyn Wiseman sir. I'm a reporter on the Times with her daughter Amy."

"Ah yes. I will look after you personally. Mrs Wiseman has deposited a considerable amount with me and so we will make a fine suit made for you."

"Would it be ready for Saturday night because I need a suit to wear to Amy's 18th birthday party at the Orient Hotel."

"Oh yes, that is suit territory. Unfortunately it takes us approximately three weeks from initial fitting to produce the finished article because they will be other suits in the production line ahead of your order."

"Oh dash."

"Hmmm. I can understand your anxiety. We hire suits but since you are becoming a valued customer I will hire you a suit and charge you only the dry-cleaning cost."

"Oh Mr Wilkinson, you've saved the day."

"Well Mrs Wiseman highly esteems you young man and I highly esteem Mrs Wiseman because she sends in her husband and his three brothers in here regularly for new suits and she gets her jacket and skirt suits made here as well. Do you see how it works?"

"I do sir, indeed I do. I am an elementary bookkeeping student so am gaining a fundamental understand about how business works."

"Good for you son, good for you. Now let me measure you up for the suit and those measurements will also apply to your fit for the hire suit or should I say the loan suit?"

At the office and without embarrassment, Harry asked Brenda to buy him a very attractive bra and panty set.

"Good gracious, buy you a lingerie set; are you undergoing a sex change?"

Harry tried to sink through the floor but the only movement was his knees bending.

"I-I-I don't think you u-u-nderstand."

"Of course I do. I was only teasing. You want the purchase as a birthday present for Amy, right?"

Harry pulled out a handkerchief and mopped his brow and dried his palms and muttered yes.

"A bad move Harry. Amy will say loudly in front of everyone including her parents, "Oooh, this is from Harry and will open it and flush and her parents will be shocked and her father may perhaps look murderous, wondering what you have been doing to his daughter."

"I've done nothing out of order Brenda."

"Ah but we only have your word about that. What if you are lying or exactly what is your definition of keeping within the bounds of decency?

"Oh Brenda, please help me."

"Yes darling. Auntie Brenda will help you. As it happens I saw her the other day looking in the window of Altman's Office Supplies at a portable typewriter that are very expensive."

"Brenda you sweetheart that's it. A grand present for her."

"Brenda looked around nervously and whispered hoarsely, "Harry I really don't think you ought to be openly address a married woman as darling."

"Now who's embarrassed," he grinned. "But thanks a million."

The purchase was expensive, far more than what Harry had intended to spend and but he had a feeling about Amy, he didn't really know what that feeling was except to think she deserved the gift and didn't believe it would be money down the drain. Also he'd had his friendship ring valued for insurance purposes and had been astounded at the valuation, so much so that he took it to another jeweler and the valuation came in at almost $20 above the first valuation.