Harry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They loved the show and she drove Harry home in her brother's car. He worked in Wellington in the head office of Shell Oil.

"Do you wish to come in?"

"No thanks Harry. Our relationship hasn't paved the way to get that far yet."

"Fair enough," he said. "So we have entered a relationship?"

He couldn't see in the dark but guessed she had colored and she said it would appear so.

"May I fondle them?"

"Yes but let me drop down the front of my dress. It marks so easily."

The bra was fairly stiff so he asked, "Undo your bra."

"Not this time Harry."

"How can I bite them through your bra?"

"God Harry ease off."

"I recall that article said you had a degree and were twenty-two Are you a virgin?"

"No and I'm sure you aren't either judging by your carnivorous comments."

They laughed easily and the kiss was deep and accomplished with mutual emotion.

"Omigod," she said. "Am I going to be a girl with romances in two cities?"

"It appears so," Harry said, kissing her goodnight.

Harry never got to see those breasts. Claire arranged to have lunch with him next day and said she'd decided to remain true to her boyfriend.

"The truth is Harry I'm rather the quiet type. You have so much energy and get rather intense at times that it, well, it frightens me a little."

"I wouldn't want to frighten you Claire."

"Thank you for saying that."

Harry thought well they didn't have to have sex. Masturbation was an option.

"What about this Claire. Can we continue on being friends who don't have sex, um although we kiss?"

"But not tongue down the throat kissing?"

"Well... well yes, I'm agreeable to that. Let's try it and see how it works out. As you know I have the restraints on my life of university studies and then working mid afternoon to late so perhaps it's just as well I'm not screwing you stupid."

"Harry!"

"Ooops sorry, I meant to just think that last bit."

To the surprise of them both, that formal change to their relationship didn't lead to a gradual dissolution of their friendship.

Claire often received invitation to weekend functions and she'd call Harry and he'd partner her.

Harry had purchased a two-year-old Volkswagen Beetle and occasionally Claire borrowed that and that was an indication of how friendly they were.

On Saturdays she'd arrive at Harry's room around 9:00 and stay until 4:00 or 5:00 and do his washing and take his pants and jackets to the nearby 'same day' drycleaners and collect them just before closing. They'd go out for a leisurely lunch.

During the rest of the time she'd assist Harry with his studies, she having gained her BA and simultaneously a diploma in political studies. In comparison Harry was an academic plodder but Claire lifted his interest and motivated him to improve his study performance. Harry would resume study on Sunday mornings and then pick up Claire for late lunch and they'd find things to do while out and about. Harry's view was the sequence of his week meant Sunday afternoons would have been prime time for sex but he respected Claire's wish to maintain a platonic relationship.

A 30-year old married doctor from Whanganui moved into the rooming house for six months while she completed an advanced medical course and she and Harry sometimes were out on the terrace together on weekday mornings (she went home at weekends), both arriving with coffee to sit in the sun and listen to the birds in the trees.

On morning Kathy said, "Would you like to come to my room for a drink occasionally?"

Harry said bravely, "And?"

She wasn't flustered. "I was attempting not to push too fast. My motive is sex."

"I think that would be a great idea."

It wasn't great sex because Kathy liked it slow and soft without sweat and she practically had no tits. But Harry liked getting away in a pussy and she would sigh into her release and clutch him gratefully as her mild ardor faded. She'd then jerk him off after learning he preferred to ejaculate more than once.

Jo-May still visited Harry once a month when she was at the peak of her productive cycle. She's arrived at 7:30 on weekday mornings (her husband left for work at 7:00) and return for a repeat session the following morning. He looked forward to her visits because she still wanted full-on sex and she was smart enough not to remind Harry he was just being used as a semen donor.

Harry had no idea if Jo-May also used another guy or perhaps more as semen donors and one day when she phoned to say she wouldn't need to visit him any more because she was pregnant. He didn't have the heart to ask if he were the father. For all he knew she might be kidding herself her husband was the father and he had this funny feeling he would team up with Amy again one day. It was no used trying to rationalize that possibility because that would give him an answer he wouldn't want to contemplate.

Eighteen months rolled by and things happened all at once for Harry, as they sometimes do.

At the office he was promoted to senior grading when the senior in charge of the late shift left and Harry was his replacement. That gave his professional confidence a bit boost. Then Claire was recalled to her Auckland base.

They had early dinner and Harry then took Claire to the airport for her flight to Auckland. It was like seeing off a sister. She cried and hugged him and said she'd invite him to the wedding.

He mumbled thanks and when leaving the airport he wondered why she would invite him to her wedding. Then he worked it out: she'd considered they'd been best buddies.

The third thing that happened was momentous, almost bigger that the sinking of the passenger ferry Waihine in Wellington Harbor entrance in April during a wild storm and with the loss of fifty lives. It could have been much worse. That had been a huge day for the bureau.

No it was a call from Jo-May inviting Harry to dinner on Saturday night.

He almost didn't go thinking she wanted to announce to husband Russell that Harry was the father of her child. Then he thought no she would have to be insane to do it like that. Perhaps she'd told him gently and now they wanted to thank him. Yeah that was it. Russell would be thinking hey guy you fucked my wife and got her pregnant. Thanks.

Even so, he climbed with the feeling of trepidation up the thirty-five steps (the small notice stated 35 steps) up to the house perched on a curvaceous hillside along with perhaps 150 others.

He knocked.

Russell opened the door.

"Good evening Harry, I'm Russell. We met once in Rutherford. Please come in," he said taking the offered bottle and saying, "Oh man, this is a top drop."

"Yeah, I work near Parliament and there's a couple of quality wine shops in that neighborhood."

"Jo-May is fetching Tommy. He's not been asleep and so should be fine."

A woman entered the dimly lit room.

Russell said, "You remember my sister-in-law Amy?"

Bang. The shock was almost like being shot, er well Harry knew what he meant. God she had filled out and looked gorgeous.

"Good evening Harry."

"It's lovely seeing you again," he murmured.

"Don't I get a kiss?"

"What you want me to kiss you?"

"Of course if you are up to it. Harry you were just a naughty boy that's all. You let me down badly but I was over it quickly. I found out daddy had you dismissed and I berated him for that and when mom said she'd been in to reclaim the money she'd deposited with the tailor's for a suit for you I had her take it back and order the suit. You'd told me you had been measured up for it. Mom was left to choose the material. Have you worn it?"

"Yes. The first time was when I took a female journalist to the opera."

"Oooh you must have looked really dashing. Have you forgotten how to kiss?"

Harry went to Amy and kissed her tentatively. But she pulled him to her firmly and he put everything into it.

"God you remain the best kisser I know," she said, panting slightly.

Joy-May joined them. "Oh I see you two have made up. Amy will sleep with you here or at your place tonight Harry."

Harry looked at Amy and said Amy?"

She looked at him and read his expression or perhaps saw his tongue practically hanging out.

"Oh god," she said and giggled.

Jo-May came closer and said, "Harry this is Johnny."

Harry looked at the kid and saw he had his curly hair and looked a lot like him.

"Initially I thought he looked a lot like dad and Uncle Ruben in that photo we have a home of those two when they were small kids," Jo-May said but he's changing and Russell's mom says he's beginning to look more like Russell each time she sees him but says he has my hair."

Harry thought that was all bullshit. The kid looked like him.

"Here Harry, hold Johnny."

"Er no I might drop him."

Jo-May looked horrified and stepped back with Johnny and said, "His father has dropped him twice but managed to break the falls."

"I'm into the hang of it now," Russell said smiling and rubbing his hands asked what everyone wanted to drink.

As the sisters were talking Harry took a good look at Amy. She appeared taller, her breasts were bigger and looked almost as prominent and as well shaped as her sister's and she was becoming very attractive. Her mouth appeared wider, giving better balance to her face. She would turn twenty in a couple of months.

"Amy is here for an interview for a reporting job on the Dominion," Jo-May said. "She was interviewed this morning and was one of three recalled for interviews this afternoon. She will be contacted either way in the morning."

"That sound a good opening for you if it's general reporting."

"It is. No way will I go into the women's department or court reporting."

"Why couldn't the interviewing panel make the choice this afternoon?"

"I assume they wish to sleep on it and reconvene in the morning."

"Hold Tommy Amy while I go and help Russell with the drinks and check the roast."

When Jo-May left Harry said, "Come and stay with me tonight."

Amy said, "Isn't this rushing it?"

"Yes."

She giggled and said he hadn't changed. "It's been almost two years since that awful night. Um I'm no longer a virgin but have no regular boyfriend."

"Well you decide. When do you return?"

"I drive home sometime tomorrow afternoon."

"Well I won't attempt to pressure you. I'll accept a no. You need to make the decision that's right for you."

The others arrived with the drinks.

Later in the evening when Harry cleared the dinner plates from the table and found Jo-May out in the kitchen alone because Russell had gone through to check on Tommy. He decided to confront Jo-May.

"I have to ask you about Tommy," he whispered.

She looked him in the eye and said, "Well you are not the father if that's what you're thinking. Russell managed to come up with a lucky shot and he's the father. You can see Tommy doesn't look at all like you."

And that was the end of that.

Later that evening when Amy was doing a strip tease in Harry's room she asked, "Have you had sex with my sister since you've been here?"

"Yeah for a while when I first arrived and knew no one. I went into a bank to open an account and lo, she was the new accounts officer."

"Yes she told me how she'd met you."

"But then I met people and made friends and Jo-May and I drifted apart."

"Then you are not Tommy's father?"

"I think that's unlikely, what with a pregnancy term being around thirty-eight weeks. Why don't you ask Jo-May who the father was?"

"I have and she said Russell came up with a lucky shot."

"Do you think Tommy looks like me?"

"I can't say that he does."

And that was that. Harry had no way of knowing whether she was being honest with her final comment.

"You tits have developed and look great."

"Why thank you sir," she smiled, looking and sounding relaxed.

She tossed him a packet of condoms.

"Thanks I have some or do you prefer this brand?"

"I'm easy. I'm on the pill as well. They are in case... well you know."

That rather shook Harry. Fancy Amy taking it up the butt and she wasn't yet twenty.

When she finished her strip he got up and clapped and undressed. She looked at his erection and gasped, "God that's not going up my butt."

He wondered if she'd been dating boys.

Harry licked her until she was writhing crazily and yelling for him to put it in. It slipped in without significant difficulty and then he went at it softly and smoothly.

"Harry don't be offended but I'd like you to go at it harder and talk dirty to me."

Huh? "Oh thanks for the coaching baby. I didn't have any idea of how you like it."

She pulled his hand on to a tit and cooed, "Bite it Harry, gently now. You know when I recovered from the shock of your insulting behavior I never stopped thinking about you and in bed whenever I fingered myself I'd think of you doing this to me, and only you. Never any other guy who dated me."

Those words activated Harry. He gripped Amy by the shoulders and pulled her tight each time he thrust forward and said, "I've constantly dreamed of fucking you legless you cunt-sucking bitch."

"Omigod Harry," she yelled and her faced turned the color of beetroot and she convulsed into a succession of releases and he could feel the leakage dripping over his balls.

"Finished," she panted. "Oh that was glorious."

"Well get ready for more you tight-cunt little whore. Here comes Torpedo Charlie attempting to burst into your stomach and fill it with... fill it with..."

"Spunk, thick gooey spunk you cry baby motherfucker who won't give a slut what she wants."

Huh?

Harry banged on wondering where the hell had she learned to talk like that. What did she want?

Amy, who'd left before dawn leaving Harry asleep, called him later to say she hadn't won the job, the opinion being she was too young.

He said kindly, "You never know if that's the reason or there's something else."

"Yes but does it doesn't matter. Would you like to meet us at the Albion Restaurant just down by you at 11:30 and I'll depart for home from there."

"Okay but I'll sorry you didn't make it this time. Keep trying."

They both chose a mixed grill and only drank grape juice.

They chatted easily and Harry asked, "Have your parents ever mentioned me?"

"I phoned them earlier to tell them I'd failed to win the position and mom said they thought I would have been in contact with you. Mom said she'd rather you had sex with me than you quote, sniffing after Jo-May again, unquote."

"God the mayoress sounds to have become worldly."

"Mum always has been a practical thinker."

"What else did she say?"

"No I don't with to repeat it."

"Come on Amy, you can't fuck me and then close up on me."

"Well you've asked for it. She said she welcome you as a son-in-law, that actually you are quite okay and would make a wonderful father."

"Well that's nice. I might marry you when you butt grows wide enough with maturity to take me up it."

"Gee what a great husband you'd make thinking like that. No thanks but you'll be okay to fuck for the next couple of years I suppose if we meet again and about then I'll begin to look around for a guy who'll suit me long term."

"What will he be like?" Harry smiled as he slid his shoe up between Amy's legs, moving slowly to try to avoid snagging her stockings.

She allowed his foot to pass her knees and then snapped her thighs together, trapping his foot.

"Well he won't be at all like you," she giggled. "God you are over-sexed. I bet if I weren't heading off you'd want to be at me again."

Harry just grinned.

On Friday three weeks later Harry was walking from the Cable Car and heading to work along Lampton Quay, one of the main shopping and business streets in Wellington, when a warn almost fruity female voice called, "Oh goodness, it's you Harry."

The voice sounded a little familiar. He looked to his right and saw an older version of Amy and realized he was looking at her mother.

"Oh hi Mrs Wiseman. It's lovely to see you again. God you've lost weight and are all dolled up. You look terrific."

"Why thank you Harry," she said, eyeing him closer as he walked to her. She said to call her Jocelyn.

"You even smell a million dollars," he said, sniffing just below an ear.

"It's a sample of a French perfume I tried and purchased. All your compliments are making me feel flirty Harry?"

"Sorry. It's obvious becoming mayoress has given you a boost in life."

"Don't be sorry darling," she said, stroking a hand down the side of his face gently. "I rather enjoy compliments."

"You've knocked ten years off your body," Harry enthused. "Your teenager curves are back."

"That's going overboard Harry," she giggled, "But it's a gross exaggeration I can accept. I'm down here to see how my grandson is progressing, oh of course and his parents."

"Oh they will welcome that. I had dinner with them and saw the wee chap. They all were very happy."

"I'm only down for the weekend. Perhaps we could meet."

"So is the hatchet buried?"

"Well and truly darling. I can understand you going for the sexy sister when she was on heat."

"Um well that's good," Harry said rather surprised Jocelyn would speak so frankly.

"Well?"

"I have to be at university till at least 3:00 and then I work till midnight and that only leaves weekends for study time and exams are coming up. But I could manage coffee tomorrow at a time to suit you."

Jocelyn opened her handbag and pulled out a small notebook and slid the pencil from the holder. "Give me your address and I'll bring lunch tomorrow. Joy-May and friend are going to a christening of one of her girlfriend's baby and they will go to lunch after that."

"What an excellent idea. I usually eat while I study or write but a break will be most welcome."

"Great. I look forward to chatting leisurely."

They separated and Harry thought what a thoroughly nice woman. Her warmness made him think it was about time he went home on a visit. Perhaps he'd go as soon as exams were over.

Jocelyn arrived just before 1:00 with food and a bottle of German Riesling. He hair was clipped back, her cheeks were flushed and although she was almost fifty Harry could help thinking she looked sexy. The top two buttons of her front-buttoned dress were open and because the dress was relatively low-cut a fair amount of cleavage was on display.

Harry licked his lips and was shocked to find her staring at him although still pulling items out of the shopping bag.

"I'll get wine glasses," he muttered and she said "Thanks darling" in a honeyed voice. God was she coming on to him? What was it with women in the Wiseman family?

Harry then decided such thinking was stupid. She'd know he was half her age.

"You haven't kissed me yet," she said, handing him the bottle to uncork.

"Oh sorry."

"And I don't mean just a peck on the cheek young man."

So Harry went in keenly, ignoring the offered bottle. He swung his left arm around her back, placed a wide-open hand over her left breast and kissed her on the lips sweetly and felt her mouth open.

They separated, breathing a little heavily.

He said, "I hope that wasn't too much over the top?"

"No it was fine. Uncork the wine Harry."

Huh? Oh yes. He was aware his cock was at half-mast.

Jesus.

As he opened the bottle Harry wondered if he'd really like to fuck a woman as old as Jocelyn. His cock thought so and hardened and he walked back to her knowing if she decided to look there she'd notice the boner. She certainly had a secret smile when he arrived at the table in the very small room.

"Why have you developed an erection Harry?"

That caught him unexpectedly but he didn't drop the bottle. His face wore the color of deep embarrassment and he didn't care for her domination.

"I breathed in your perfume and was thinking about your tits. I guess an erection arise out of such thinking."