Harry Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I was expecting you to duck for cover."

"I'd thought about it," he grinned, he hoped boyishly, and noticed her gaze was on his smile.

He poured the wine and handed her a glass and their clinked glasses and said, "Cheers."

"I'm sad it's raining otherwise we could have lunched in the garden."

She smiled and said, "It's fine in here although a little warm."

"Then remove your dress."

She looked slightly rattled, he thought. But after a slight delay she said, "Do you really mean that?"

"Only if it means you being more comfortable. The wind is sweeping the rain against the windows of this room so I can't open them."

"Very well then. Would you like to remove my dress and that will tell me you really approve of such behavior."

"You make take my word for it that I approve."

"Don't be a spoilsport darling."

He began unbuttoning the dress tentatively.

"I'm surprised we are doing this."

Pushing a hand through his thick thatch of hair she said, "I am too. I had thought about it but really didn't come here expecting to be seduced."

"Will that happen?"

She smiled and said yes and she was very pleased because she wasn't getting much sex these days and that was rather a shame.

He removed the dress and she eyed him fearlessly. "I hope I don't took too bad for a 48-year old."

"You look great."

"Thanks for not saying great for my age. You are expected to think it of course."

"Just relax Jocelyn. I believe older women deserved to be fucked by younger guys. Someone has to teach young guys some of the finer points. You may guide me."

"I'd like it up the butt Harry. I'm a virgin in that department."

Rather than reply, Harry picked up their glasses and went to the sofa, she following, dressed in a white lace bra with silk inserts, a similar style suspender belt and white panties and the stockings where darker blue than the blue patterned dress Harry had just removed.

They sipped wine, put down their glass and kissed long and with growing intensity.

As for the sex, it was a little disappointing, leaving Harry thinking both her daughters fucked much better because they really got into it. Twice Jocelyn asked him to slow down and three times he was told to be a little less vigorous. So they went at it like two people on a rowboat going downstream. The butt fuck didn't progress far because she yelled he was impossibly big and was hurting her. However when he was fingering the anus to work it wider he had her scream into her third climax and that really was something to watch because she gushed over her fingers. Harry learned only then she'd been fingering while he was attempting to re-engineer the other opening.

They ate totally nude, both feeling very comfortable about that and then went at it a couple of more times at the languid pace she appeared to prefer. The last one had been doggy and she was apprehensive about that saying neither of them would be in great contact and that meant their emotions would not be unleashed. With her tits being squeezed she got off into an impressive release and as she left, kissing him, Jocelyn said, "If we ever have sex again please remember I like doggy."

Had it been a waste of time?

No Harry decided. She was not sexually in tune with him as a sex partner but she'd kissed well and loved having her tits receive plenty of attention and had even told him to squeeze them harder when she'd been about to come. The only negatives were she didn't like being pounded and she didn't put a lot of energy into fucking. He was satisfied she'd enjoyed their time-out for sex and had left tired and very happy.

Harry had given her his phone number in case she visited Wellington again. Jocelyn called him that night and said, "I still feel as if your cock is in me. I really enjoyed the attention you gave to me and never in my life have I had so many climaxes in a sex session. I love it and you're a lovely man. Please Harry look us up when you visit Rutherford."

The following week a fellow university student who lived in Wellington asked if Harry would escort her to a dinner dance with some of her friends and he agreed. Brenda was a little dull as a companion and wasn't pretty and was a bit overweight but oh boy, as he soon found out, she became wild in bed and only got off if she were pounded and half crushed.

Harry decided he had no need to look for anyone else.

When his exams finished he went home to Rutherford, taking three days of his annual leave from work and his family were really pleased to see him and his mother said they regretted not having been to Wellington to enjoy his environment and catch up. She didn't say why they hadn't visited and Harry didn't ask. He learned that Mayor Wiseman and wife Jocelyn were in Melbourne, Australia, at an international local government convention.

* * *

Recently widowed Harry yawned and listened and yes, it was someone knocking. He'd not unlocked the door that day.

"Good morning Harry although it's right on lunchtime."

"Yes it is, his Faye."

Faye was the mother of one of his older daughter's friends.

"Lynette was around last night as Susan was home for a couple of nights. She said she'd called you a couple of times and you appeared to be bright but said you were boxing along on your own. Pete's at work and your daughter and my Susan have gone out for lunch. I have some casserole over from last night so brought it to share with you."

"That is very generous of you Faye."

"A couple of red wines would wash it down nicely."

"Oh yes, I'll fetch a bottle of Shiraz."

Later as they were at the kitchen bench washing and drying the few dishes Faye said, "Are you sensitive or may I speak frankly Harry," asked the 60-year old. "We used to talk frankly when we were together in our late teens."

"Yeah shoot, I'm almost back to my normal self but have been mired in reflection."

"That's understandable. Look with Amy being so sick in the month to her passing on, you can't have had sex?"

"Actually it's been closer to three months."

"I'm available if you want me Harry?"

"What right now?"

"Yes or in a week's time or in a month. It's your choice and you can also reject the offer without me fussing."

"Well I haven't really thought about it."

"But you like the thought?"

"Yes Faye but just a straight fuck, none of the lovey-dovey stuff. It's too early, far too early for me to release emotions like that."

"Understood so let's do it. It will help get you refocused on living. I only take it in the vagina these days Harry."

He grinned and said he understood. "Okay get your panties off and bend over the sofa."

It was over inside ten minutes but Faye came with lunch weekdays every day for more than a month and before long Harry was back riding well in the saddle and Faye would be pounded for an hour or more and would leave complaining that her body couldn't take much more of this. But she'd return the next day.

Harry's older daughter Lynette called one afternoon with a prepared roast dinner and filled up the cookie tins. She stayed for dinner with him and when they were in the lounge said, "Dad do you want me to help give you sexual relief. I'm willing to jerk your off and even suck but that's the limit."

"No it's fine," he smiled, pleased she'd made the offer. Obviously she had no knowledge that Susan's mother was providing him with more than enough sex.

"Well you are looking well dad. You won't have seen much of Anita because she's been so busy and I've been helping her. She's dumped that lazy lawyer and was on the phone last night for two hours with Steve Young, one of her old boy friends. She called this morning to say she's moving in with him."

"Steve who? Oh yes, what a surprise."

"Dad you fucking liar. Anita told me you told her to dump the asshole she's living with and try to link with Steve again."

"Oh did I? My mind must be in neutral. Are you sure your are supposed to call your father a fucking liar?"

"Oh sorry."

"Your punishment is to strip off and finger yourself and I'll jerk off. I haven't seen your body since you were about eighteen."

"God dad, as mom always said, you are over-sexed," Lynette said, reaching to unzip the back of her dress.

After she left Harry, guilt-free, went back to thinking about his past.

* * *

With only thirty-three days before the start of Harry's final exams, Amy called him just before 9:00 to say she'd received a call from the chief of staff on the Evening Post in Wellington.

Amy had visited Harry every couple of months or so to keep in touch and usually stayed at least one night with him.

"The Post has a reporting vacancy and the chief of staff was told by someone on his staff that I'd tried unsuccessfully to land a job in Wellington. The informant would have been a senior female reporter I'd knocked around with when we covered a three-day dairy industry seminar in Hamilton. I said yes and I start in four weeks. Do you want to look for a shared flat for just the two of us?"

"I suppose I could but what would we do, all that time together?"

"God you'd never make it as a comedian. You finish your degree very soon don't you?"

"Yes."

"And then what?"

"I will look for a newspaper job."

"Then try the Post and we can remain together and work similar hours."

"That's a great idea. I'm known to most of them on the Post, particularly by their news editor Peter Vaughan through drinking with Wellington jurnos on Friday nights. Peter could open a door for me."

Two weeks later Harry had found a sunny although dingy flat now far from where he lived but at least it was roomy. He called Amy and she said it was in a great location and sounded in pretty typical condition for a Wellington flat.

"Sign up for three months and by then we might find something better. We also might find we are not compatible long-term."

"Oh yeah, that's you dreaming. We are well-suited."

"Actually I think we are too. You better watch out, I might marry you."

He laughed and said she'd be lucky and the quiet reply, "Yes I think I would be" made Harry think.

Two days later he went for an interview at the Evening Post, expecting to be offered a reporting position. The interview by the editor and chief sub-editor continued for almost an hour and before too long Harry knew it wasn't a reporting job they had in mind. Editorial writer? Features writer?

Harry walked out having accepted the position of features editor and was rather excited about that because it was his first specific title in newspaper journalism and placed him on a salary, almost double what he was being paid at the bureau. Further he was told there would be a salary and grading review after three months in the position. He'd have his own office but no reporting staff, just a clerical assistant. He was in charge of all the feature pages that covered backgrounders, special investigations, unsolicited contributed articles, women's pages, features from agencies supplied on subscription, motoring and almost anything else that wasn't considered 'news' or advertising.

He called Amy and she was hugely excited and wished she could jump into a car and come to him and they could party and then have wild sex until they dropped but alas it was almost 5:00 and she had two important assignments to cover next day.

Amy really was his kind of girl, Harry thought and called a hospital nurse he dated occasionally. She was three years his junior.

Helen Marshall giggled at the invitation but was hesitant. "Go drinking and then wild sex? Harry this is a bit sudden and remember I haven't quite rolled over for you yet."

"I've won a new job and need to celebrate," he cajoled.

"Well I am on two days' leave. Drinks and dinner would be fine and if you promise to wear a condom I guess I can engage in the other."

Good sweet Helen, he decided after the call ended. She was from a conservative farming family and had the guy picked out at home she intended to marry. She really was a good sort and he must buy her a decent present. Oh shit, he was scheduled to work as it was Friday night.

Harry called the bureau chief.

"Stan I'll be straight with you. I was thinking of calling in sick because I wish to go celebrating tonight. I've just been appointed features editor at the Post, replacing the poorly performing acting editor who is returning to general subbing. But I though Stan has been upfront and kind to me all the way through and..."

"Hold it Harry. I understand. I'd be highly excited too at your age getting that position. Charlie has asked for extra hours so I'll ask him to cover for you. You have a good night and don't forget to resign on Monday. You have my warmest congratulations. Many people who have worked here have go on to accomplished bigger things."

"That's mighty kind of you Stan and thanks."

Helen came out of the nurse's hostel beautifully dressed in a white knee-length dress, boots and a black Bolero jacket and her hair in a ponytail.

Harry had the great desire to hump right as soon as she got into the car. To date he'd only managed to finger Helen, surprisingly in each orifice. Clearly being conservative didn't mean she was also timid. She'd sucked him once but he'd lost concentration and blew into her mouth. She spat out semen and told him, "That's it; never again."

They had a corner table in the restaurant and Harry knew that meant no one could walk up behind them and catch them by surprise. After consuming a couple of drinks Helen found it quite acceptable for Harry to thrust a paw under the tablecloth and run it up between her thighs, fingers twitching to get wet. He almost ejaculated in surprise to find Miss Conservative wasn't wearing panties.

"Surprised?" she asked, her hazel eyes appearing bright and large.

"Yeah did you forget?"

She laughed and pushed her groin against his fingers and rode up and down slightly.

"Omigod that's s-o-o-o good," she sighed, as Harry turned his fingers over and pushed them in deep reaching for the spot, a technique that Jo-May had taught him.

Helen's cheeks puffed up, her coloring change to red and she streamed all over Harry's hand.

"Gee-whiz that's better than I can do it," she confessed to her companion who'd until then had no idea that Miss Conservative masturbated. Obviously he still had things to learn about women.

Later on the bed Helen said, "Work that thing into my anus."

"I-I'll be too big."

"I don't think so. You ought to see the size some of the dildos fellow nurses push up me in the early hours when we are on night duty and everything in the ward is quiet."

Harry repeated an earlier thought: there were still things to learn about women.

Helen produced condoms and lube and provided some useful instructions and comments. Although she said it was the first time she was having a real penis push into her like he was doing, she seemed to know more about the act that he did.

"It's wrong for you to think you are too big for most women Harry," she said. "You will be too big for a minority, yes, and for the vagina as well. But you really should think you'll pleasure most women if you work the opening properly, get her really relaxed, take everything slow with plenty of comforting dialogue because she needs to hear a confident and sympathetic tone in your voice, that you sound as if you know what you're doing and than you open her up wide and splash lube everything and push in very slowly and stay in tune with her. If you really wish to know the experience from the female's perspective, get a date to wear a strap-on and push up your butt."

Harry almost vomited in horror.

Well yes, he thought, that sure was giving a guy a different perspective.

Thereafter, at Helen's request at first, they met twice a week for sex. She knew that Harry's girl would soon be living with him and the night before Amy arrived Helen drew Harry into several hours of unrestrained lust.

"Thanks for grooming me to allow me to give my boyfriend the kind of work-out he's entitled to receive," Helen said, kissing him goodbye.

Everything worked out well for Harry.

Helen was conveniently out of his life, Jo-May hadn't come looking for sex from him and nor had her mother and, thank goodness and, ha-ha, neither had her father. He'd completed his exams and had three days between jobs and that allowed him to paint the entire interior of the new flat and so it was looking pretty good when Amy arrived.

He'd also had three days working as features editor and so had escaped that busy and demanding time coinciding with the arrival of his girlfriend from Rutherford. Well if he were about to start living with Amy he felt entitled to think of her as his girlfriend. It wasn't as if a guy should call every female he fucked his girlfriend. He'd fucked Joy-May and her mother and would never think of them as being a girlfriend in the romantic sense. Those two had just been someone to fuck although he had to concede both had given him significant pleasure. He couldn't think of an acceptable and descriptive name to give them. In all probability the name their husband's would bestow would be unfaithful bitches.

It didn't seem fair such names appeared to censure females more harshly than males. For instance men who played the field weren't called whores so what were they? Good guys who were expected to fuck if they felt the need? Oh yeah? It was a wonder women hadn't come up with a distinctive and universal name for males who acted like whores.

Harry had been invited to lunch at Joy-May and Russell's home and to await Amy's arrival.

Joy-May answered the door and stared at him and gasped, "You have slimmed down and are looking better than ever."

"You're not too bad yourself," he said without lying and she kissed him, taking the opportunity to sticking her tongue into her mouth. He did the descent thing and sucked it and she broke away looked pleased.

"I'm got my figure back... I've had a baby girl since I last saw you."

What? He hadn't been near her.

A little kid ran out, looked at the visitor shyly and got half behind her. Harry was tremendously relieved to see the youngster didn't really look like him.

"Hi Johnny."

The kid hung his head as if ashamed of the name but Jo-May looked impressed.

"You've remembered our son's name."

"Of course. I tend to remember names. You husband's name is Russell."

"And you only met him once, no twice. I'm impressed."

Russell greeted him warmly and offered to help with shifting Amy's things in when they were delivered. He could take time off work."

"Thanks that's a very kind offer but I expect Amy will get the delivery guys to do that," Harry said.

"Well there will be lots of stuff... you know what women are like."

Harry knew he hadn't known that in that context but the flat was unfurnished. He'd waited till Amy arrived to help choose what suited them. They would eat out in the meantime.

"Amy said you have taken a job at the Post as features editor," Jo-May said. "She says that was a big promotion?"

"Yes a bit of a jump up but I won't see much of her at work because she'll be in the newsroom while I have my own office."

"With staff?" Russell asked, handing Harry a beer.

"No just a clerical assistant to deal with all the incoming stuff and sort it for me."

"It can't be such an important job if you have no team of journalists."

"It's the responsibilities rather than the manpower that makes the job important," Harry explained. "All feature pages in the newspaper come under my control."

Jo-May said, "Omigod that's half of the total content of the newspaper."

"No about a quarter to a third of editorial pages," Harry said truthfully. "But I choose and quickly check everything and decide where it goes in the features section contained in the 'book' of blank pages of that issue of the newspaper with adverts placed in it that we call the dummy. I give that material plus the appropriate page or pages from the dummy to the chief sub-editor and he allocates that work to a sub-editor. The proofs of completed pages comes back to me and I cut material if there is an over-flow of text or have that continued on another page or use feature type fillers for any editorial space needed to be filled."