Harry, Sallie and Kim Come Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me so horny," she whispered in Kim's ear.

"I know you are, and I love it," he replied.

Harry could not believe what he was seeing. She clearly wanted him to fuck her even though she was still on top of her boyfriend. He watched her ass move from side to side. She was impossible to resist. He crawled across the bed until he was behind her. Putting one hand on her ass he used the other to guide is cock between her legs. He could feel cum flowing out of her as his cock sank into her pussy. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back until his erection was complexly sheathed inside her. She turned to look at him.

"I want you inside me, I want you to make me come," she said.

"Yes," Kim added, "make her come."

Sallie turned her attention back to her boyfriend. She kissed him again and quietly moaned as Harry began to fuck her.

"His cock feels good," she teased," You really want me to come?"

"Yea baby, I want you to come," he replied.

Feeling Sallie's body shift as Harry fucked her was a bit surreal. He could feel her pulse quicken as her orgasm built. The pace of her breathing changed, the warm air flowed from her mouth and onto his cheek in rapid bursts. Her kisses were passionate and intoxicating. More and more of her body pressed against him as her legs collapsed. Kim could feel the full weight of her body pressing down. Each time Harry thrust forward her nipples slid across Kim's chest.

"That's it, take it all," Kim said, "like a good little slut."

"Any deeper and his dick is going to pop out of my mouth," she panted.

The expression on her face told him she was about to climax. In the back of his mind Kim felt a slight pang of jealousy, but it was overwhelmed by his desire to watch her orgasm. He had seen it before, but never without a distraction. This time he didn't have to divide his attention between watching her and pleasuring her. He wasn't tempted to look at her pussy or her tits because he couldn't see them. All he could see was her face, but it was more than enough. Even the sensation of her hot, sweat soaked breasts on his chest faded away as he watched her face. As her cries of ecstasy became louder and louder he noticed them, but mostly he watched her expression.

"That's it baby, come all over his fucking cock," Kim whispered to himself. He couldn't believe how much he was enjoying watching her.

"Oh, oh, oh... Ah! Ah! Yes, yes, don't stop!" she screamed

He could feel her voice almost as much as hear it, the vibrations made his lips quiver. He could still feel her breathing, but instead of her breath softly flowing across his cheeks he could feel her panting.

"Oh baby," Sallie moaned as she gasped for breath, "I'm going to come."

Her legs were splayed out behind her, so she was sandwiched between Harry and Kim. Thankfully Harry was supporting most of his weight; she doubted she would have been able to breathe if he was on top of her. She clung to Kim's shoulders, trying to stop from sliding forward as Harry buried his cock in her again and again. She felt Kim's hand on the back of her head, pushing down. Their lips met and the pleasant tingling sensation that had been building in her sex exploded through her body. Kim's tongue invaded her mouth as she writhed in his arms. She needed to breathe but she didn't want to stop kissing Kim. His hand moved her head down to her neck; she regretfully broke the kiss and gasped for air.

"Ah, ah, ah," she moaned as the tingling sensation slowly faded. Harry was still fucking her, but she focused her attention on Kim. He looked euphoric, almost like he had come as well. Sallie felt overwhelmed. It suddenly occurred to her that Kim had put aside any jealousy or envy so she could have her fantasy. She looked into his eyes and felt more connected to him than ever before, despite the fact that another man's cock was pounding her sex. The tingling sensation began to build again. She felt Harry's cock jerk and heard him cry out, but his voice seemed far away. She looked into the dark pools of Kim's eyes again and tumbled back into ecstasy.

When Sallie collapsed onto her boyfriend Harry paused, he wasn't sure if she wanted to get back up on her knees or not. He felt her rock her hips slightly, but her legs remained motionless. He resumed driving his cock into her and she did nothing to stop him. Kim had told him to make her come and he planned on doing just that. He fucked her with long, slows thrusts. Each time he pushed forward until his hips pressed tight against her ass. He pulled back until only the tip of his cock remained in her pussy. He reveled in the sensation of penetrating her, savored the feeling of her labia stretching around his erection. He noticed that she was kissing Kim, and then her body began to buck underneath him. He felt her pussy clench down on his cock and realized she was climaxing. Her orgasm was contagious and he felt control of his own climax begin to slip away. When she broke her kiss with Kim and let out a low moan it was too much. With one last thrust, Harry rammed his cock deep into her pussy and it exploded. His brain focused completely on the nerves in his spasming cock, everything else faded away. Then one by one the rest of the nerves in his body checked in. Once he was aware of his surroundings, he slowly withdrew his fading erection from Sallie and rolled on to his back. Much to his surprise Sallie's face appeared and she kissed him on the mouth.

"You made me come, in case you didn't notice," she teased. She actually came twice, but she gave Kim full credit for the second orgasm.

"Trust me, I noticed," Harry replied.

"Well, don't take this the wrong way," Sallie said as she sat up, "but I'm going to take a shower...alone. I feel a bit messy." As she walked towards the bathroom she could feel a stream of cum running down her leg. She reached the shower, turned on the water and stepped in.

"Holy shit, that was amazing," Harry said.

"Yea, we get that a lot," Kim replied.

"So you have done this before?" Harry asked.

"Not with another guy... you are our first. The other threesomes have been with another woman." Kim explained.

"You are a lucky, lucky man," Harry marveled. "She is okay with you fucking someone else?"

"Yea, it sure seems that way," Kim said. "I thought you had a similar arrangement with your wife."

"We have an agreement, but neither of us has actually done it. Well, I guess now I have," Harry mused, "If she has been sleeping around she hasn't told me about it... and part of our deal is full disclosure." Harry paused for a moment and then continued, "What's it like seeing me fucking your girlfriend?"

"It's pretty hot," Kim replied.

The answer was not what Harry expected, "You're not jealous?"

"I thought I would be... but no, I wasn't. You didn't see the expression on her face; if you did you would understand. I mean her vibrator gets her off and I'm not jealous of that," Kim said, ending with a good-natured laugh.

"So I'm just a big fuzzy dildo," Harry said.

"You forgot sweaty. You are a big fuzzy, sweaty dildo, "Kim said.

"I'm okay with that," Harry replied, trying to comprehend his friend's Zen like calm about watching his girlfriend get fucked.

"What can I say, I like watching her come. Watching her masturbate is okay, but this... this is better. I could feel it; it was almost like I could taste it..." Kim said, his eyes glassing over has he recalled Sallie's body shuddering on top of his. It was impossible to describe, it was something that had to be experienced.

"Did it taste... salty?" Harry asked.

"What? No! , Fuck you... you fucking fuck. I can't explain it, but I felt something," Kim said, punching Harry in the arm.

"No fighting," Sallie interjected, and then pointed at Harry, "and you need a shower."

Harry grinned, Sallie was still naked. He paused to look at her for a moment, then rolled out of bed and walked to the shower.

When she heard the water turn on Sallie turned to Kim and squealed, "That was amazing!"

An unexpected sense of pride flowed through him as her words sank in. He simply smiled and nodded.

"So, who is a better kisser, me or Harry?" She asked.

"You, very much you," he answered.

"So you aren't going gay on me?" she giggled.

"Not at all, but I'm guessing you liked watching," he said.

"Honestly it was more the touching than the kissing. Maybe next time you two ..." she suggested.

"Next time?" Kim interjected, "you are already thinking about next time?"

"Well, yea... let's count how many threesomes there have been with other women. I think the answer there is three, so I think I have some catching up to do. As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted... maybe the two of you could wrestle... naked," she replied.

Kim grimaced. The idea of an uncontrolled melee with Harry didn't exactly excite him, but the lustful gleam in Sallie's eye was irresistible, "I think we could work something out."

Harry's voice echoed from the bathroom, "I hope you two are decent."

"We're decent," Sallie replied.

Harry rounded the corner and stopped when he noticed that neither of them had bothered to get dressed.

"I thought you said you were decent," he said.

"We are decent," Sallie replied matter of factly, "we also happen to be naked."

"I guess it's my turn in the shower," Kim said, lurching out of the bed.

Harry looked at Sallie. Despite the fact that she was still naked he didn't feel aroused, but at the same time he could not look away. She knew he was staring, but did nothing to stop him, not even a snide remark. He tried to think of something clever to say, but no words came to mind. He sat down on the bed as Kim sauntered off to the shower.

Sallie smiled. The threesome had exceeded her expectations and they had another night at the hotel. She wondered if they would have the energy for an encore performance after a day of dive class.

"So," Sallie said, breaking the silence, "are you going to tell your wife about this?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure if she is going to want all the details," he replied.

"I would. And if she is interested you can borrow Kim ... if you two are into that sort of thing," Sallie offered.

"You know," Harry said, "we kind of made a mess of this bed. Why don't you guys take the bed in my room?"

"Why don't we all take the bed in your room?" Sally inquired.

"I'm not sure I'm up for another round," he answered regretfully.

"I meant to sleep, I'm exhausted," Sallie said.

Getting to Harry's room had been a bit of an adventure. Harry didn't want to put his wet swimsuit back on, so he made the dash down the hall wearing a towel around his waist. Kim and Sallie had done the same just for fun. Once in the room they discarded the towels and quickly settled down in the king sized bed.

"Good night Harry," Sallie said, kissing him on the cheek. She rolled over and said the same thing to Kim, but kissed him on the lips. She wondered of being sandwiched between two naked men would influence her dreams. The idea of sleeping naked had been Kim's. She had teased him with the suggestion that he sleep in the middle, but had eventually acquiesced to taking the center position herself. She looked at her two lovers one more time and then drifted off to sleep.

I hope you enjoyed the story, please comment and rate it. If you liked it check out my other stories.

Regards,

TK

12