Harry Styles - Instant Attraction Ch. 06

Story Info
Harry sweeps Charley off to London in a surprise move.
7.9k words
4.73
3.6k
00

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6. London

——

Harry stayed the night at Charley's, much to the media's delight, but managed to arrange a way to leave without being photographed the following morning thanks to a call put in by Harry's manager to the landlord. The burly man met them in the parking garage underneath the building and swiped the roller doors to allow Harry's security team to drive a blacked out SUV in.

Charley had come down to the garage with him to say goodbye. She was dressed in her running gear, much to Harry's despair. The tiny outfit outlined every single curve. Harry tried not to sound all caveman as he moaned about how she was going to be photographed in it so every man in America -- no, the world -- could drool over her, but he wasn't being very successful.

Charley muffled a smile behind her fingers as she listened to all the reasons why she shouldn't go for her run today. She liked this new, slightly paranoid side of Harry. Was that healthy that she liked he was already acting a little possessive? She decided she didn't care.

Earlier in the apartment when she'd first come out in the outfit, Charley had laughed and continued to tie her sneakers up as he watched her with a mixture of lust and annoyance, threatening to take her again in the hallway while she was bent over. If it hadn't been for Harry needing to get to the airport, she knew it wouldn't have been an idle threat; they had only just managed to get out of bed this morning after Harry woke her up with his mouth between her legs. And what a way to wake up, she thought, feeling a light throb at her centre.

Harry had then glowered all the way to the elevator, his hand clinging to her hip as they descended with one of his security team, Doug. Charley found it very funny. They'd met the landlord and the other bodyguard, Bryan, in the garage. He'd been the one to get the SUV.

"Come with me, we can drop you off somewhere, you shouldn't have to face those vultures on your run. In fact, don't run at all. Just wait 'til it all dies down," Harry begged her. He hated the thought of her being followed and photographed because of him. She was being very stubborn, and he found it frustrating and exciting.

She looked fucking hot in her running outfit. Too hot. His fingers itched to dig under the little lycra crop top and peel off the tiny shorts. Harry had been made aware that she had worn it every single day well before he met her -- she kept rolling her eyes and telling him so -- she was telling him again right now. He didn't care. She'd even told him she'd been photographed in it before while with Caroline. But now she was going to be on show for the whole world, on her own, probably making it to the front cover of gossip rags, not just a side note near the end as Caroline's best friend. He didn't think Charley realised how much bigger this would be, dating him. And he wasn't trying to be boastful -- it's just how it was, and he couldn't help but worry about her.

That was the other thing -- the worry level. He'd never felt this way about another girl. Harry tried to convince himself that it was because she wasn't famous like the others hadn't been, but honestly she seemed to handle the media with a scandal better than they even had. Part of him just didn't want it to become too hard for her to consider continuing to date him -- and that spoke volumes. Right now, in this moment, he couldn't picture not having her in his life in even three month's time. For fuck's sake don't suffocate her Styles, he thought to himself as these thoughts ran through his head while looking at her.

His manager had rung early this morning around 5am to make sure he was ready to go. He didn't want to leave her like this, in this mess, but he had to fly to London this afternoon in preparation to record the UK version of Spotify Singles -- he had one of his new album songs he wanted to tease, as well as a last-minute request this week to do a cover of his choice. He'd chosen of one of Little Big Town's songs. Charley had been the inspiration behind the selection; it was a song he couldn't get out of his head since he'd met her.

He groused inwardly that she couldn't just come with him to London. He froze at the thought and stared at her anew, hope flaring at the possible solution. "Come with me to London," he breathed suddenly, a hopeful smile lighting up his face. Why hadn't he thought of it before? He felt smug when the placating, stubborn smile she'd been wearing changed to shock.

"What? Harry -- no, I've got to work," she stuttered.

"It's just for two days, you'll be back on Sunday night. You told me yourself last night that you don't expect the proofs back until Monday, so I'll have you back in plenty of time," he pointed out.

"I have other work I have to do, it's not just that," Charley protested.

Harry brought his hands to her waist and pulling her closer, trying to play his advantage. He'd learned last night that when his fingers grazed across the small of her back her eyes dilated and she shivered. Now was no exception. "Please Charley? It'll make me so happy. We could have a lot of fun together in London." He was pleased the bodyguards had moved off to give them some privacy while he talked with her -- he didn't want any other man seeing her become turned on as he pressed his advantage. Harry pressed his forehead to hers, staring into her eyes with what he hoped was his most persuasive look, snugging her hips against his as he continued to stroke the small of her back.

"No fair Harry," Charley murmured as her hazel eyes darkened further, but there was no conviction. She bit her lip, showing her resolve was shaking. He felt a thrill. She was caving.

"Come on Charley, it will be so much fun," he murmured as his nose bumped hers, his lips mere millimetres from her own. "I'll be able to take you out when I'm not in the studio. You'll love London." The thought was filling him with excitement, and he gave her one of his cheeky, boyish smiles.

Charley struggled to think, the process made difficult by his close proximity, warm breath and fingertips playing over her back. She'd made the mistake of telling him how much she liked that last night. She could send the job she had lined up for today to Cynthia, a designer she often sub-contracted to when she was slammed. And she didn't work weekends anyway -- only on deadlines. Plus, Harry was right -- the proofs and any updates for the fashion brand's designs wouldn't be with her until Monday morning. She chewed her lip and made her decision. You only lived once, right? That mantra had got her through a lot of things so far. And she had no idea how long this thing...whatever this was...would last with Harry.

Harry watched her hopefully, then his heart soared. He knew he'd won the second she turned a reluctant smile up at him.

He kissed her, hard and fast, lips crushing against hers then pulled back. "Quickly, run back up and change and just pack an overnighter," he instructed, relieved she wouldn't be photographed in that ridiculously small outfit today while she got all hot and sweaty. He was getting hot himself thinking about that right now.

He watched her roll her eyes and flip her pony tail at him as she turned around. "Bossy," she muttered and sauntered back into the garage's elevator that was still open and waiting. "I'll be 15 minutes."

Harry grinned. He could show her bossy if she liked. Later tonight, in their hotel suite in London. He was fucking ecstatic.

The second the elevator pinged upstairs, Charley raced to her apartment, unlocked it and dove for the bedroom. She'd only been messing with him walking slowly before. Now that she'd made her decision she was beyond excited; she felt giddy and she giggled out loud as she pulled her carry on luggage from the closet and stuffed a few things inside. In went two sets of lingerie, two of her favourite dresses, a pair of black skinny jeans and two pairs of heels. Charley quickly peeled off her running wear and instead threw on her short, denim shorts, a red tank top that had three buttons between her cleavage that she left undone. Lastly she snatched up her sunglasses and handbag, dropping them onto the bed together.

Racing to her bathroom, she grabbed her toiletry bag and stuffed in basic makeup, toothbrush, hairbrush and figured the other stuff the hotel would have. She looked at herself in the mirror, noting how much she was glowing. Harry was bringing out the best in her. She pulled the hairband from her hair, letting it fall loose around her shoulders and she quickly brushed it out and applied some mascara and lip gloss. She glanced at her watch. Damn she was good. It had only been seven minutes.

Dashing out of the bathroom, she threw the toiletry bag into the carry on, grabbed her passport from her top dresser draw and tucked it into her handbag. She hadn't thought she'd be travelling out of the country again so soon. Grinning, she logged into her computer and sent the relevant files and instructions to Cynthia, telling her she'd be out of touch until tonight when she could check her emails on her phone.

Charley had one last quick think as she stood still in her living room, then went back into her bedroom, opened her jewellery draw and drew on two thin gold chains, some gold hoop earrings and popped three of her favourite bangles on her wrist. That should do it.

Zipping up her carry-on suitcase she glanced back at her watch, noting it had now been 15 minutes. Right on time! Charley locked her apartment and ran with bag to the elevator where she waited impatiently for it to be recalled. Tapping the garage button, she took the ride down to look in the elevator's mirrors and compose herself. Deep breaths, Charley, she told herself as she turned around, checking her reflection. She'd slipped on gold, strappy flats as she'd left and Charley thought she'd done a pretty good job putting together a nice outfit in such a hurry. She hoped Harry thought so. They were more than likely going to be photographed together in the airport.

The doors pinged open and Harry turned, standing by the car talking to Doug and Bryan. She lowered her eyes and flushed at the look on his face the second he saw her. It was predatory as hell and she loved it. He didn't move as she walked up to him, dragging her bag, and Doug took it from her to put in the back of the car. Charley finally looked up at him, and the breath was stolen from her face.

"Let's get in the car," he said, his voice rough, and Charley knew from his elevated breathing that he was struggling to keep his hands from her. It boosted her confidence, so she tossed him a wink and turned to climb in the car.

Harry was torn between exasperation and lust -- she'd changed from that lycra running outfit into the tiniest fucking pair of denim shorts and a tight red tank top that showed off her breasts to their best advantage. As she bent her head to get in the car, he groaned as her shorts rode up to show the lower part of her bum cheeks, and he reached out to slap her ass.

He grinned as she squealed in protest, bolting the rest of the way into the back seat, with Harry close behind. He deflected the arm that swung out to smack him back.

"Let's go guys," Harry laughed, noting Bryan and Doug's chuckles of amusement from the front seat as they locked the car doors, and prepared to leave. He and Charley buckled in, and he reached across the middle seat and grasped her hand, unable to stop himself from touching her in some way. She smiled over at him as they exited the garage, and then her mouth dropped open as they entered a furore.

The paparazzi had seen the dark SUV enter the garage earlier and, making their guesses, they were ready. They swarmed over the car, but Bryan, who was driving, was a pro. Cameras were flashing and people were screaming questions as the car forced its way past them and out onto the street. The sound of a couple motorbikes and cars starting up followed them. Harry heaved a sigh and squeezed Charley's hand.

"That was nuts," she mused, looking at him. "Worse than with Caroline. Can they see in here?"

"No," he said with a grin, glad she still didn't seem too phased. "This one has an illegal tint on it." She laughed and squeezed his hand back.

The ride to the airport wasn't long, and soon Charley found out they weren't going through LAX, they were flying via private jet. So no media after all, and the paparazzi were soon ditched. Harry knew a press release had gone out the other day that he was heading to London for the UK Spotify Singles recording, so the UK paps would be waiting for him at the studio tomorrow.

Harry ushered Charley from the SUV onto the jet. They'd been driven right up to it, much to Charley's amazement. He pulled her by the hand up the steps and into the cabin.

The air crew introduced themselves to Charley and greeted Harry like old friends. Charley was a little overwhelmed. She'd never been on a private jet before. First class, yes. This? Hell, no. It was gorgeous inside, very plush, and she became very quiet as she took it all in. Harry kept looking over at her with a cheeky grin as he silently made fun of her reaction, trying to make her smile. She shot him a dark look and he chuckled, dragging her into a seat beside him and buckling them in for take off.

It didn't take long and they were soon in the air. And then Harry was taking their seatbelts off and grabbing her hand again to pull her to the lounge area and bar where he made her gin and tonic. Harry made one for himself, too, and collapsed happily opposite her. He was ridiculously happy she was here with him.

"Are you all right? You're much quieter than usual," he teased, knowing she was just taking it all in. The look on her face said it all -- she was a little intimidated, but trying not to show it. It was such a rare expression to find on any one he knew these days, that he enjoyed it more than he should. Not because he wanted her to be intimidated, of course, but because he liked that she didn't expect this to happen to her, even being with him. She was so normal.

"I'm fine," Charley said, her tenseness causing it to come out a little sharp, and she ignored his resulting grin. She took another sip of the drink Harry had made her -- it was the perfect balance and he'd even put juniper berries in it. "This is just all a bit...crazy," Charley admitted, looking at her drink and then down at the cream, leather couch she was seated on while flying to London. She watched him get up and cross to sit next to her, sliding his free arm around her shoulders and pulling her into him. She shrugged and continued, "I can't relate."

"Hmm, I get it," he mused, thinking about how to ease her discomfort.

Charley rested her head on his shoulder a moment, the contact with him reassuring. She just needed a few minutes to take what she was doing. She barely knew him, and yet here she was on a plane with him to another country. Is this what it would always be like to be with him? She kind of hoped not -- she had enjoyed hiding in her apartment with him, or at his house. Shake yourself off Pearce, and just go with it, she instructed herself and she felt her mouth lift at her own pep talk.

Harry gave her a squeeze and tried to comfort her. "It's not always this crazy, I promise. It's only because we're fresh meat. The second someone else becomes big news, they'll move on."

Charley shook her head at his response and pulled back from him so she could look directly at him. "No, that's not what I meant. I'm fine with that and I mean it. Paparazzi in LA I'm good with. It's the fact that I only met you last week and I'm now jetting overseas somewhere with you for a couple days. I don't do these kinds of things. I'm not that kind of girl...usually. With you I seem to be doing all sorts of crazy things..." Charley trailed off.

Harry's eyes ran over her face as she spoke, taking in the tenseness of her mouth and the slight frown lines on her brow. She was right. "Okay, this is a bit crazy," he admitted. "But I'll take care of you in London, I promise you'll have a good time. I don't want you to regret coming with me. I want...I want to see where this goes with us."

His green eyes were solemn as they gazed into hers, and Charley felt her chest tighten with that unnamed emotion, while another part of her relaxed at his honest words. Somehow he'd landed upon exactly what she'd needed to hear. Charley didn't say anything -- instead she reached up and kissed him gently on his lips.

When she pulled back, he had a small smile on his face. Harry tucked her hair behind her ear, and the small, familiar gesture made her swoon a little.

"Come on, let's do something to take your mind off it," he said with a wicked smile.

Charley rolled her eyes and gave him a look, causing Harry to laugh.

"Hey! Get that naughty mind out of the gutter," he grinned mischievously. "I meant a game of cards."

"Sure sure, Styles," she lifted an eyebrow as he got up to find a set, chuckling to himself.

They spent the next ten hours of the flight talking and discovering how competitive they each were at cards. They were evenly matched, and it got pretty heated. Eventually Harry threw his cards down in mock-anger at his second resounding defeat, and grabbed her up off her side of the table, taking her to the bed at the back of the plane and thrown her down on it.

They collapsed together laughing, with Charley trying to wrestle her way on top of him. Delight lit Harry up, and he proceeded to tightly trap her hands above her head and pin her legs under his. He wouldn't release her until she admitted he was the better card player, eyes sparkling down at her.

The last couple hours of the flight they just lay on the bed, Charley's head on his chest, and watched an old comedy movie on a big screen.

When the stewardess came in and smiled, telling them it was time for landing and to take a seat, Charley was surprised. The ten hours had passed quickly and she calculated the time difference in her head -- it would be about 4pm in LA, which meant it would be midnight in London.

The relaxation she'd felt during the flight slowly started to slip back into tension, and Harry smiled at her as they landed, his dry, warm hand reassuring as he led her confidently off of the plane and into the waiting SUV. There was no press waiting for them at The Rosewood Hotel and Charley was thankful for that as she was tugged along by Harry into the warm lobby. It was a cooler summer here in England than it was in LA, with no sign of the muggy humidity that they'd left in.

Quickly, Harry's team had them booked in and a porter had already taken their bags up to their room while Charley stared around her at the giant bronze-framed windows of the lobby, and she felt herself stumble a little as Harry tugged at her to follow again. He looked at her and crooked an eyebrow, asking if she was okay silently, and she nodded, smiling back at him.

"Finally," Harry said in relief as he tipped the porter and they were alone. They were in The Rosewood's Garden House, which was renowned for its stunning views over London. Harry had stayed in the famous penthouse suite a few times before, and he was eager to drag Charley out into the courtyard. The view at night was stunning. Keen to settle in, he ran through the rooms ahead of her, calling to her he was going to quickly use the bathroom.

Charley walked through the suite and paused, taking in the sumptuous fittings and furniture. It wasn't that she hadn't stayed in something like this before -- Caroline had taken her on a few modelling trips and they'd been to premieres where they'd stayed in penthouses and fancy hotel suites. It was just that this was her first time dating someone in the position to stay somewhere like this. This was how Harry lived, and, if they stayed together, for a while at least, she'd more than likely be doing things like this much more often than she ever would have with her friend.