Harry Styles - Instant Attraction Ch. 07

Story Info
Harry brings Charley along to his Spotify Studios recording.
13.6k words
4.62
3.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7. Recording

——


Harry woke to the sound of his phone alarm. He blinked and yawned, turning the alarm off. A slow, dimpled smile lighting up his face as he saw Charley sprawled out next to him on her stomach, her head resting on her arms, facing away from him. The sheets were at her waist, revealing the beautiful, honey-coloured expanse of her bare back. He reached over and gently ran his hand up and down it, marvelling at how soft her skin was. Slowly, she came awake at his touch, humming as she twisted her head to him, her drowsy hazel eyes struggling to focus on him.

When she smiled a slow, sleepy smile at him, his breath caught at her beauty and he immediately leant over and placed a gentle kiss on her pillowy lips. "Good morning beautiful," he murmured into her mouth before pulling back.

Charley smiled and shut her eyes briefly to savour his touch. "'Morning," she said, finally pushing herself up on her elbows and looking at him. "What's the time?"

"It's 8am London time," Harry told her, eyes flicking over her face and messy bed-hair. He loved waking up to her next to him, she always looked so sexy. "You look beautiful."

Charley pulled a face at him. "Yeah, I'm sure," she crossed her eyes and poked her tongue out.

"Well, now you don't," he laughed, joking because she still looked beautiful. "But it is time to get up if I'm going to get to the studio on time, even though I'd quite like to do a couple naughty things to you..." Harry trailed off as she raised an eyebrow at him and sat up, revealing her bare breasts. Maybe they did have time. He could be quick.

Charley looked at his speculative gaze and laughed, removing herself from the bed. She knew that look. "Harry! I will not be responsible for you being late. I'm sure your manager already hates me," she laughed, withdrawing to the bathroom and shutting the door just as a pillow sailed through the air and hit it.

"No fair!" Harry moaned and tried to think about other things to dissipate his morning hardness. He got up and went to the second bathroom to use the toilet, deciding to have a quick shower there as well, knowing if he had one with Charley, things would end up back in the bed. He grinned at the thought as he stepped under the warm water.

Harry came back into the bedroom, freshly washed to see Charley through the open door of the ensuite. She was already dressed and applying some makeup. Wow, that was quick, Harry thought, not saying anything out loud. The other girls he'd spent time with had taken forever. As he rummaged through his suitcase for a pair of navy slim fit pants and a white t-shirt, he watched her. She was oblivious to his gaze, and he took his time as he pulled on boxer briefs and then the trousers. He found his brown Italian loafers, pulling them on without socks and rolling up the bottom of his pants to just above his ankles. Men's fashion was just something he'd always enjoyed, especially the quirky on occasion. Today was a casual day. He glanced up to see Charley finishing up in the bathroom.

She was wearing black skinny jeans, a tight, black singlet top that showed off her perfect cleavage, brown suede ankle boots and a thin, brown leather belt that looked worn from use. He watched her apply some mascara as he pulled his white shirt over his head and ran a hand through his curls. And then she was packing up her small makeup bag and leaving the bathroom. He smiled as her eyes met his and a corner of her mouth lilted shyly in return. His breath caught at the light flush appearing in her cheeks. That would never get old.

"You look perfect," Harry said, taking her in. She looked like a model or an actress from a James Bond movie. The black clothing and her black hair set off her honey coloured skin to perfection. When she picked up a black leather jacket and shrugged it on along with fixing her gold-rimmed sunglasses on top of her head, her transformation into a fully-fledged movie star was complete and his breath caught at her beauty.

"You do too," Charley murmured as she pulled her hair out from the collar of her jacket, meaning every word. He was effortlessly stylish, the white t-shirt accentuating his tan skin and lean frame. She could see the outlines of his ink through it, the silver cross necklace hanging in its usual place. Harry was the sexiest man she had ever met. She didn't have to look too far up into his eyes with her heels on, but she was still half a head shorter. They just smiled at each other for a moment, both trying to read the other's expression, until Harry dropped his mouth to hers and gave her a slow kiss that left her breathless.

"Come on, management is waiting downstairs," Harry said reluctantly as he finally pulled away, dropping one last peck on her soft lips. Charley nodded her agreement and, mind whirling from the kiss, flung her brown leather purse over her shoulder as they left the bedroom and exited the suite. Harry kept a tight hold on her hand as they entered the lobby and suddenly Charley could hear the throb of screams from outside. Her skin prickled with...anticipation? Fear? She wasn't sure. Whatever it was, she knew this was something she'd have to get used to happening wherever she went with Harry. The thought didn't sit well with her so she pushed it away.

Harry conversed with his team for a moment, before turning to Charley and smiling reassuringly at her. "Are you ready? The car is right out front." Charley smiled at him and nodded.

Harry hesitated. "We could go round the back, but management want the publicity for the recording today..." He trailed off hoping she'd understand.

Charley squeezed his hand. "Harry, it's fine. I've done this sort of thing a couple times before," she chided him gently, and winked so he would see she truly wasn't worried. She felt warm inside as she saw genuine amusement spark in his eyes, so she laughed and gave him a playful shove. "Let's go!"

"All right, you heard her," he grinned at the security team around them, pointing at the doors dramatically with his free arm. "Release the beast!" The team chuckled and headed forwards.

Charley took a surreptitious breath as she and Harry both pulled their sunglasses down over their eyes. Harry's hand wrapped around hers again as the security team of six that flanked them strode deliberately towards the doors. As their forms became more visible behind the glass, the bedlam outside was unreal. At least a hundred or more people were out there - and not just press - fans, too. She could see the signs being held up. She could even see a couple that made her heart warm, despite her nervousness. We love Harley! - Treat people with kindness! - All the love! - We support you and Charley! Somehow, they'd all gotten wind of where Harry was staying.

The first two security members opened the doors and stepped outside, and Harry and Charley, followed closely by two more bodyguards stepped out behind them. The moment that everyone caught sight of Charley, and realised who she was, was obvious. An even louder roar erupted and everyone went mental.

"HARLEY!" The crowd screamed in a hundred voices. "Charley's here!" It spread like wildfire. It was very apparent that no one had known she would be here with him in London. Time slowed down for Charley as everyone screamed her name as the security team cleared a path for them.

The girls piled behind the media were crying and screaming and holding their signs as high as they could. Charley took it all in in the ten steps it took them to reach the open door of the SUV. Harry's warm hand in hers was all that kept her grounded as questions were shouted at her, her; it was usually Caroline that was being shouted at. She noted Harry's casual smile and waves to the crowd somewhere in the back of her mind. He looked cool as a cucumber - and she tried to smile at the fans, waving too, taking her lead from Harry. Screams doubled.

And then she noticed something alarming. As Charley's eyes dropped once more to prepare to get into the open vehicle, her attention was caught by a flash of red in amongst the media. A girl had fallen and no one had noticed. "Harry!" Charley called in alarm, wrenching her hand away from his. She was going to be trampled! Her voice was lost in the noise, and she saw Harry turn to her in surprise as she bolted toward the crowd.

At first Harry didn't understand what Charley was doing, and panic flashed through him as she dodged away from him, right towards the cameras. What was she doing? Then his eyes narrowed in on where Charley was focused, and he shouted in alarm.

"Back up!" He yelled, running to aid Charley where she was yelling and shoving at the cameramen who were overjoyed she was so close, and not realising the danger. Immediately the security team were there. And finally, everyone began to realise what was happening. The crowd parted, the cameras aimed down now at the fallen girl in a red coat who lay dazed in a heap, surely not more than fifteen years old.

Charley crouched down next to her, pushing her sunglasses up onto her head so she could look the girl in her eyes. She looked terrified and in shock. "Are you okay, sweetie?" she asked, adrenalin coursing through her body, a ringing in her ears. This was nuts. The girl looked up at her with wide eyes and hesitantly nodded, tears leaking out her eyes in shock. Charley looked up at the media surrounding them. "Can you back up a little please? Give her some space?" She took pains to make sure she was as polite as possible, though she felt like screaming at these vultures, who even now were going to make sure this was the next big story. However, they weren't all bad, and most of them backed up a few steps, a couple guys being vocal and forcing the less-polite back as well.

And then Harry was there, crouching next to her, holding a hand out to the girl, and the girl's bewildered eyes switched from Charley to him, and she started to cry. "Oh my God, Harry," she wailed, and dissolved into sobs at meeting her hero.

"It's okay, it's okay," Harry said gently. "Can you stand?" The girl nodded and he gently gripped her hand to help her stand, Charley putting an arm around the girl's waist to steady her.

"Who are you here with?"Charley asked the hysterical girl, who clung to Harry's arm and repeated her thanks to them both.

"Me! I'm her brother," a breathless voice called from behind the cameras.

"Let him through," Charley gestured to the press as Harry continued to talk quietly to the girl, calming her down like a pro. He was probably used to this, Charley realised, and the thought was a shocking one. This was what Harry had to deal with all the time. Did he ever feel responsible? She hoped not, but it seemed a heavy burden. A young man, maybe around 18, dashed to the girl's side, and Charley moved a step away.

"Jenny!" the boy gasped and pulled her from Harry. No mean feat since Jenny was still desperately clutching at Harry's hand. Harry elegantly extricated himself and turned to Charley, concern written all over his face.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked her now, and Charley felt herself trembling, but gave him a nod. As long as the girl was okay. That could have ended so badly.

"Charley, you saved me," a wobbly voice suddenly came. "Thank you."

Charley started. The girl, Jenny, had called her by her name. That was surreal. She smiled warmly at the girl with the tear streaked face and reached out to squeeze her hand.

"I'm so glad you're okay, Jenny," Charley said with a smile, and managed to not be too surprised when the girl threw herself at her. She heard the rapid burst of camera shutters at the movement and she carefully kept her face turned away to concentrate on Jenny.

"I'm glad Harry has someone lovely like you," the girl mumbled into Charley's hair so no one else could hear. Charley's heart skipped a beat at that, surprised that one of Harry's fans would say that to her. Someone who didn't know her from a bar of soap.

And then suddenly, the security team was pulling Harry and Charley back away, the press starting to yell questions again as they knew they were going to miss their chance. Within ten more seconds, Harry and Charley were packed in the car, the door slammed shut and the sound of the crowd was muffled. There were already two men in the front seat, and someone in a suit was sitting to Charley's right, Harry on her left. The car immediately pulled away from the curb and they left the crowd behind.

Harry wiped a hand over his face before running it through his hair, his face looking tense and upset. "Are you okay, Charley? That was nuts. You did so good."

Charley tried to collect herself, feeling a little in shock. "Um, I think so. I'm just glad I saw her when I did." She didn't want to think about what could have happened.

"She's okay though. You stopped a bad situation from turning worse," he said, capturing her hand and stroking his thumb over the racing pulse in her wrist. The motion of the car helped soothe her tattered nerves.

"She thanked me, she said some nice things," Charley said, then hesitated, deciding to keep what Jenny had actually said to herself. "You have nice fans, Harry."

Harry smiled. "They're the best."

"Well, that hasn't happened in a while," a deep voice came from her right, and Charley turned her head with a start to the man seated next to her, having not truly registered his presence. He was dressed in a sharp, charcoal suit, and his hair, perfectly styled in a current trend, was thick and brown. Charley placed him in his early- to mid-thirties. His warm smile was steady and calm, and she felt her pulse start to slow even more at the sight of it. "I'm Jeffrey, Harry's manager. But you can call me Jeff." He was also American.

Charley expelled a long breath to release the tension. "Hi Jeff, nice to meet you."

Jeff smiled sympathetically at her. "You did great out there. I think the Brits are going to absolutely love you after that."

Charley blinked at the comment. She wasn't sure what to say to that.

Harry interrupted smoothly. "Good to see you Jeff, have you been in London long?" Charley was grateful as it gave her time to collect her thoughts.

Jeff smiled and saluted at Harry in greeting. "I arrived last week to set everything up for today. You'll be pleased to know Little Big Town are thrilled that you're covering their song. I've lined up someone to get a quote from them once they've heard your cover."

"Okay, great," Harry said with an easy smile, squeezing Charley's hand, which she squeezed back.

Charley turned back to Jeff and attempted to lighten the mood. "Harry's manager hey? So you're the poor guy who has to deal with flirty boy over here."

Harry nudged her with is elbow. "Hey, cut that out," he said sounding wounded, keeping things light, but she was aware of his leg pressing casually and firmly against hers. His silent support meant a lot to her, and her heart swelled. He'd been so nice to that girl.

Jeff laughed, oblivious to the tension, his white teeth flashing at her. "I like her, Harry. We should all grab a drink later at the party. For now, I've got to brief both of you on what to expect today."

Party? Charley thought, then it was swept away as they listened to Jeff's rundown of what would happen when they arrived at Metropolis Studios, and what was expected of Harry. Jeff also gave Charley a few tips about where she would be allowed to watch from, and told her to ask if she needed anything. As he talked, she calmed more and more, the adrenalin easing completely from her system during the drive. She hoped Jenny would be okay now.

The next hour was a blur, as they arrived at Metropolis Studios to another media furore, questions being shouted at them about Jenny's fall and Charley's run to the rescue. This time, though, there was no stopping as Harry and Charley were ushered in through the studio doors in a rush.

Things moved quickly as they were immediately brought to the Spotify team of directors and met the producers. They even shook Charley's hand, and she was strangely relieved when Harry just introduced her as 'Charley', and not his girlfriend. She wasn't sure how she would have been able to handle being called that the first time by Harry in this situation. She had enough to deal with already, without adding labels into the mix, too.

Charley smiled and answered any questions directed at her, mostly about where she was from and what she did. She found herself relaxing more and more as she realised this was a lot like the fashion sets she often worked on: specialists who worked behind the scenes to make the models look good. In this instance, they were all here to make Harry sound good, and Charley appreciated all the different, talented people in the room.

The recording studio was huge, and about 20 to 30 people were in the room, with plenty of room to spare. Not at all what Charley had imagined. She'd been imagining something similar to Harry's own studio in his house, which was about a quarter of the size.

Harry was already on the other side of the glass getting some direction from another small team of people. He was nodding and smiling, looking relaxed and gorgeous as usual.

Charley couldn't tear her eyes from him as she stood to the left and just behind Jeff's shoulder as the manager talked with the other execs. Harry just had something about him - an aura - everyone was smiling at him, laughing, joking. He was incredibly charming. The first thing he'd done was shake everyone's hands and introduce himself as Harry - as if no-one there knew who he was, and it blew her away. Someone as famous as Harry Styles needed no introduction, yet here he was, politely smiling at each new person brought in front of him. "Hi, I'm Harry. Nice to meet you."

Just as she was thinking these thoughts, Harry's eyes flicked up and met hers through the glass while he listened to someone talk to him. His smile widened to reveal his dimples, and the person he was talking to noticed, and looked up at her, too.

Charley broke the eye contact first since Harry didn't seem like he was going to, and looked down at the ground, blushing slightly. When she looked up again, Harry's smile was even broader, and he winked at her. She remembered his words, 'I love it when you blush.' And she scowled and felt herself flush hotter. Damn him, she thought, embarrassed as he started to laugh as she glared at him, raising her hands to cover her burning cheeks.

By now, half the people in the room were looking at Harry, and the other half glancing at her with smiles on their faces, a few chuckles erupting at Harry's obvious glee at Charley being embarrassed. Charley wanted to sink into the floor. She'd been hoping to keep a low-profile and here was Harry basically drawing a spotlight around her.

"Oh, you must be Charley!" A British accent suddenly rang out and a beautiful middle-aged brunette woman was pushing through the crowd and came to stand in front of her, grasping Charley's hands from her cheeks and smiling at her, thankfully blocking her view of Harry's laughter at her expense. "Don't you dare let him get away with that," the woman laughed, her eyes sparkling. "I won't at any rate!"

Charley half-smiled at the english woman, confused, but found herself unable to help returning her infectious smile.

"I'll try not to," Charley replied shyly, hesitating a moment, wondering if she should ask who this was, or if she should know. The woman smiled in understanding.

"I'm Anne, Harry's mum," the woman said with a wink just like Harry's, and Charley's eyes widened. "If you let him, he'll make fun at your expense all day long, he's a cheeky lout like that. I didn't raise him like that at all," she sniffed in mock disapproval before grinning again.