Harry, Thelma, and Harry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Harry and I got married eventually. No, we didn't rush into it; we had a very low-key affair in of all places Bermuda. Well, it was something a little different. We had local witnesses and didn't tell anyone what we were planning. It was surprising how long Harry had the extra ring on before anyone noticed.

As the years went on Thelma's mental health suffered. It wasn't helped by the succession of dead beats she got herself hooked up with. When Tracy got married to her stepbrother Russell, Thelma was just about compos mentis enough to attend the wedding and play the proud mother. She looked better than she had for years and her very proud father escorted her.

Unfortunately her father passed away a few months later and shortly after that Thelma was sectioned, by her brother. She now spends a lot of her time in and out of a private clinic. Which I might add, her brother and I are finding quite expensive. But I feel I have a duty of care for my children's mother.

Harry and I are extremely happy together. Now that all the children have grown and gone, we spend most of the year at our cottage near Weymouth. We enjoy walking the paths we walked as children, sometimes with our grandchildren in tow.

Life goes on.