Harry's New Teaching Method

Story Info
A teacher has to discipline his student.
1.8k words
4.13
18.6k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry was a maths teacher and taught at a high school. He had just turned sixty but he was young at heart. Just lately he'd been getting more and more irritated and found he was losing his patience with some of his pupils. It wasn't like him at all and he knew he needed to find a solution.

Perhaps he'd been teaching too long. Should he find a different job? No, he knew he was too old to start something new. Should he retire? No, he couldn't imagine what he'd do with himself. Teaching was all he knew, he would have to work through this problem, but how...

After further thought Harry could see why he was becoming irritated. It seemed the latest intake of students were lacking in their knowledge of the subject. Realising it wasn't really their fault, the blame was with their previous schools, he became determined to remedy the problem.

The next day in class he again found himself getting annoyed. There was one girl in particular who just didn't seem to be getting it, and what made it worse was that she couldn't really be bothered to try. Harry decided he would address the problem by keeping her behind when the lesson was finished.

The bell rang indicating the end of the day. "OK thank you everyone see you tomorrow. Miss James, I need you to stay behind," said Harry.

When everyone had left Harry looked up from where he sat behind his desk to see the one remaining pupil. He got up and walked around his desk and perched himself on the other side to address the girl who was seated one row back right in front of him.

"So Miss James, what are we going to do with you?" asked Harry.

"Sorry Sir, I don't know what you mean," she said.

"You seem to be struggling, don't you want to learn?" asked Harry.

"It's all Greek to me Sir, I know I'm not gonna get it," she replied.

Harry sighed, "That's not really the attitude is it, you've made up your mind that you can't do it," he said.

Harry was well experienced with this sort of attitude and would normally know how to deal with it but for some reason he was getting angry with this girl.

"You shouldn't waste your time on me Sir," she said totally uninterested.

Harry lost his cool, standing up he ordered, "COME HERE."

The girl jumped with the sudden outburst, quickly moving to stand in front of Harry.

"Now Bend Over My Desk Miss James, you've left me no alternative," demanded Harry.

She did as she was told wondering what he was going to do.

Harry stood beside her and smacked her bum hard, "Perhaps this will help you understand."

"OW," she cried.

He smacked her again and as though he hadn't seen her before, suddenly saw this young attractive body before him. Another smack, he felt the firm buttocks and looked at her prefect slim legs stretch down from her short skirt.

Realising she hadn't made a sound after the second smack Harry said, "Not hard enough hey!" and smacked again.

Still no sound from her Harry lifted her skirt and smacked her again noticing her black panties as her cheeks wobbled from the strike. He smacked again but this time not so hard as he studied her soft tanned skin and the crease of her bum under her knickers. He smacked a few more times but without much force although her cheeks were starting to redden.

Suddenly realising what he was doing Harry came to his senses, "Right Miss James, I hope that will be a lesson to you. Off you go and I'll see you tomorrow," he said rushing off to his office situated through the door behind his desk.

Alone in his office he felt guilty about what he had just done. OK, the girl needed encouragement but he'd never done anything like that before. Although he knew it was wrong he couldn't deny how aroused it had made him feel. What man wouldn't be, spanking the bum of a very attractive eighteen year old girl. Harry tried to put it out of his mind.

The next day when he was again teaching Miss James class he did his best to ignore what had happened and carry on as normal. He was surprised to find Miss James seemed to be trying harder with her work and although he was doing his best to not make eye contact with her, the few glances in her direction was always greeted with a smile. Never the less he was relieved when the lesson was over.

Retreating to his office as everyone was leaving Harry was taken by surprise with a knock at his door. Looking up he saw Miss James waiting for permission to enter, "Come in," he said with some trepidation.

"Can I speak to you Sir?" she asked as she entered and shut the door behind her.

"Of course Miss James, please sit down," said Harry, "what can I do for you?"

"Well I was er... could you help me catch up with my work?" she asked.

"I would be happy to help, really I would but I'm not sure how to. Have you any idea of what would work for you?" asked Harry.

"Well I... I'm not sure how to say it Sir!" she said.

"Just tell me and I'll do whatever I can to help," he said.

"Well Sir what you did yesterday seemed to help, could we try it again?" she asked.

Harry was shocked and it was a while before he could speak, "Well... I'm not sure I should, it was wrong of me yesterday to do what I did."

"Oh please Sir, it would really help," she pleaded.

Harry thought for some time before replying, "Look Miss James, if I do this you must keep quiet about it. You must promise me!"

"I promise, honestly I wont tell anyone. I just find your discipline works for me, the way you treated me yesterday is what I need," she replied.

Harry got up, pulled the blind down on the door and locked it and in an authoritative tone said, "Right Miss James, stand up and bend over my desk."

She did as he said and Harry moved into position beside her, "Now, as this is the only thing you seem to understand ," he said and smacked her hard on the bum.

"OW," she cried.

"Are yes, we need to lift this up don't we," he said lifting her skirt.

Harry was greeted by her almost bare backside, just a black g string hiding her dignity. He lightly spanked her soft warm cheeks several times enjoying the sight and feel. Another slap but didn't pull his hand away, kneading the flesh, his hand feeling it's way down to the top of her slim legs.

He slapped again and this time ran a finger down the crease of her bum and was surprised to feel the dampness of the materiel covering her pussy, "dirty girl, your panties are all wet."

"Sorry Sir, I'd better take them off," she said.

As she stood up to slip her Panties off Harry realised how short the girl was. Harry stood almost a foot taller and estimated her height to be not much more than five feet. Her g string now laid on the floor and she resumed her position bent over the table, lifting her skirt so Harry could see her bare arse and pussy.

He spanked her again gently before once again running his finger down the crease of her bum. He rubbed up and down feeling her arsehole before exploring further. As his finger found it's way between the wet lips of her outer labia Harry heard her groan with pleasure.

"Oh Sir, I've been such a naughty girl, please punish me," she said.

Harry very gently slapped her pussy with his open hand, "such a dirty girl, your pussy is all wet. I'll teach you you little whore," he said.

Wet from her pussy juices, Harry teased her arsehole with his finger before slipping it in a little. While one finger dipped in and out of her hole Harry slipped another finger between her pussy lips, finger fucking both holes at once.

"Do you want to please your teacher Miss James?" asked Harry still with his fingers inside her.

"Oh yes Sir, very much," she said.

He pulled his fingers from her and started making room on his desk, "OK then, lay down on your back," he instructed.

"Yes Sir," she said.

Now laying on her back on the desk she watched as Harry undid his trousers and let them drop. She saw the large bulge in his pants and then his huge hard cock as his pants joined his trousers around his ankles. She'd never seen a cock as big before.

He lowered his cock towards her face, "now then Miss James, I want you to smell my cock," he said and placed it under her nose, "tell me how much you like it."

She sniffed along his shaft, "Oh Sir, that's so good... can I taste it?" she asked.

"Very well, give it a lick," he said.

As she licked his hard cock Harry reached down and pulled her skirt up, allowing his finger to find it's target.

"Oh Sir, your cock tastes so good," she said.

He slipped a finger up her sopping wet cunt and began slowly fucking her.

"Lets see those little tits of yours Miss James," he said.

She undid her blouse and pulled her bra up, "Is this alright Sir?" she asked.

"That's it," he said studying her firm little tits, stiff nipples surrounded by large brown areolae.

Finger fucking her faster and deeper, he rubbed his shaft over her tit, pre cum dribbling over the nipple.

"Right Miss James, I want you to open your mouth and keep it open while I shoot my cum over your face. Would you like to taste my spunk Miss James?" he asked.

"Oh yes Sir... yes please," she said.

Harry stroked his shaft, directing it towards her face and mouth occasionally brushing the wet knob against her cheek.

She started panting as Harry ran his thumb over her clit while still fucking his finger deep inside her cunt, "Oooo yes Sir, come over my face, let me taste your hot spunk. I'm comi...ng Sir," she said as her orgasm approached.

He Pulled down hard on his shaft and held the base as he felt his spunk rising. A huge load landed in her mouth and then another. It kept coming and covered her face just as her orgasm took hold of her.

As she regained her control and swirled his spunk around her mouth she said, "Oh Sir, your spunk tastes so good, thank you so much."

As Harry pulled his clothes back up he said, "Good, good. I do hope that has helped you Miss James, if you need any more assistance my door is always open."

Now dressed she said, "thank you Sir, I might have to take you up on that."

Harry unlocked and opened the door, "anytime Miss James, anytime...goodbye." he said.

"Thank you again Sir, goodbye," she said as she left his office...