Harry's Protégé Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd seen her fully nude - at a hotel somewhere when on an assignment together. On that occasion she remembered walking round, boobs swaying and revealing she only had a little tuft of hair over her vulva and after a moment of astonishment Harry had treated her with indifference as if she was one of the guys in the gym shower room. Or had he stared? One doesn't remember such things.

"I under-estimated just how lovely your body is," he managed, indicating good recovery time.

"Take a good look - they're just something I threw on," she lied, knowing she'd dressed expensively in new lingerie just to impress him and only moments ago when brushing her hair had been thinking what a waste of time it had been dressing up so beautifully, but she now had his attention full-on.

Sierra was dressed in black, the white of her breasts bulging nicely over the top of the Jacquard tapestry side opening strapless corset with straps holding up black sheer stockings with beautiful lace tops and above them a lace thong matching the stocking tops and lined with bright red satin. She knew she looked magnificent, especially now that her hair was down.

"Sierra," he choked, "you'd make a fortune modelling underwear."

"Cut the crap and eat your sandwich," she barked, knowing he could easily go gaga on her if she went soft on him.

Harry munched away, seemingly recovered, and then yawned and said casually, "Did you come here tonight to try to seduce me?"

Although not expecting such a comment, Sierra handled it well, actually brilliant in her view. "You don't want me to lie to you do you?"

"Certainly not," he said.

"The though never crossed my mind," Sierra lied - well technically she wasn't lying as she uses the word fuck in preference to seduce.

"I gained the impression something was on."

"You and that piece of meat of yours are dreaming, big boy," she said. "I'm off - good night." She walked to her room, not kissing him and not looking back.

"Good night, Sierra; sleep tight. Call me if you want anything."

Sierra closed the door, alarmed she was about to break into hysterics. He'd looked so disappointed when she claimed rolling him hadn't been on her agenda.

The decision to abandon her plan, lie and walk away after saying something sexy had burst into her brain, almost stunning her with its strategic brilliance. She now had him on a string - the poor guy would fall into fitful sleep, his boner in his hand, his mind overwhelmed by her.

They went jogging (slow running) next morning Sierra managed to keep with Harry for a little over a half a mile before beginning to fade, her lack of fitness telling. He gave her the security code to his apartment block and the numbers to punch into the lock of his apartment door.

"Will you wait for me to return and shower and have breakfast - then perhaps we can have Sunday lunch somewhere nice?"

"I'd like to do that but no, I'll go. I have some housework to do and am lunching with my parents, so thank you for your tuition and hospitality. I'll catch up at work Monday."

Sierra stood, face upturned and Harry kissed her, he aiming for the right cheek but she was too quick for him and took it on the moist, full lips.

"I better go," Harry said, face flushed, turning to continue his run. "It was lovely having you."

"You haven't had me yet," she called, and when he almost tripped on a completely flat surface she knew he'd heard her.

Sierra went home by cab, having the inflexible rule never to leave her car in any public place after 11:00 p.m. to reduce the chances of it being stolen or vandalized.

As she completed her chores Sierra felt she'd done remarkable well with Harry, despite landing herself in some hair-raising moments. Her twin goals had been to learn one of the newspaper division's specific financial reporting procedures - achieved - and to try influencing Harry into liking her - achieved, perhaps spectacularly.

But rather than liking her, he probably was lusting for her. Their personal association had to be developed and soon she'd have him under her control. She'd then slip into stage two of her plan to exploit his knowledge about full editorship which he appeared to handle with ease, as if born to the position.

Her father seemed to understand that Harry possessed that affinity which said something about her father's lack of family loyalty.

Sierra checked the time. She had ninety minutes before dressing for lunch. She changed into her running gear and headed for the park to do some conditioning circuits: she resolved to do as many laps as she could comfortably manage so soon after her inadequate performance attempting to jog with Harry. She would run at dawn and again early evening until she felt fit enough to run with him again.

For her, she made a momentous decision. Sierra decided to put all dating on hold for a while as men and their persistency would only come between her and her objective to nail Harry O'Hern and take everything he had to offer as a tutor.

He really was too conservative for her taste but she just might give him a night nailing her and leave him with an indelible memory of sex at its finest.

The possibility that Harry might be good at sex had occurred to her, vaguely. After the last ten hours in his company she was now a little more optimistic about his chances of surprising her. That thought led to another: she was beginning to quite like him.

"Well, well," she thought aloud. "Watch out, daddy, I may like him enough to marry him and news of that would knock your socks off!"

More Coming

12