Harry's Protégé Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never do," he smiled, "I always returning by cab after my big breakfast."

The restraint couldn't last. On the sixth day of running together Jenni and Harry were at breakfast, and after they'd spoken on the phone to Sierra, Jenni said, "This is the end, Harry. I can't bear the strain of being so physically close to you any longer."

"Good idea. It's been getting to me also. Instead of racing off when we arrive back, come up to the apartment for a drink to celebrate what we've achieved."

"I don't drink this early in the day."

"Neither do I, but we'll find an alternative," Harry said, raising his leg and pushing into Jenni's crotch. She, sitting opposite him, groaned, and squeezed her thighs tight to trap his leg just short of target.

Harry reached for the phone.

After two hours of lust he didn't see Jenni again for a few weeks. They had agreement on that.

* * *

Mother/wife Margo met the weary travelers at the airport, kissing her husband with revived passion generated by them being apart for three weeks and she marveled at the sleekness of her daughter; Sierra appeared to be radiating good health and energy.

More Coming

12