Harry's Unique Feature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry was getting excited now. It was one thing to expose himself to Miss Lester, Helga or one of his other clients, but this was Claudia. Claudia, the girl he use to ogle in class and fantasize about while jerking off. He had dreams about her that caused him to wake up in a cold sweat. Now he was going to show her his unique feature, which was coming to life just from the thought of her seeing it. After letting his pants drop to the floor, he slowly removed his boxers. She sat at the desk and stared at his groin. His boxers kept going down and it wasn't till mid thigh that she saw the whole thing. She whistled and said, "You weren't lying."

She got up, walked around the desk and grabbed his cock. She squeezed it and kept whistling. Her faced beamed with approval, as Harry's cock soon was totally extended due to her attention. "You're going to be one heck of a challenge for our pledges tonight. You put my boyfriend to shame. The only thing you'll be required to do is not cum until each girl has a chance at you. Then we will just keep going around until you cum. How much is your fee?" While she was talking, her hand continued to fondle his cock.

Before he could tell her to stop, his cock started to pulsate and gobs of hot white sperm shot out. As he regained his composure, he got an embarrassed look on his face and said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry," she replied. "I guess I shouldn't have kept touching you, but I couldn't keep my hands off that magnificent thing. Plus I like to make guys cum." Her hand kept working him until every last drop had been extracted. She then went into a bathroom off the office and came back with a towel that she used to clean up his cum.

"You can clean up in there when I leave. Now, how much is your fee?

"Well, I usually charge a hundred dollars an hour, but for you I'll only charge one hundred for the night," he replied. While he was answering the question, he was thinking, 'I should be paying them for this.' First the girl of his dreams gives him a handjob and later he was going to be sucked off by a bevy of cute freshmen girls.

"OK, here's your fee," she said, removing the cash from a box in the desk and handing it to him. "After you clean up, there is a robe for you to wear for the ceremony. It has a hole with elastic in the front that will let cock and balls be exposed. There is also a hood with it that is part of the costume. Can't wait to watch you in action. I'll come and get you when we're ready. Any questions?"

"What time will I go on?" he asked.

"About 10:30 p.m., as you're in the last part of the initiation. Make yourself comfortable. There is some reading material by the couch. I'll be back to get you," she said as she left the office. Harry wandered restlessly around the room, occasionally flipping though one of the magazines. There were several issues of Playboy there, which he imagined had been put there especially for him

"Harry, you're on," Claudia purred as she entered the office two hours later. "Stand up and let me take a look at you."

Harry stood as she approached him. "Let me fix you up," she said. She pulled his cock and balls through the hole in the robe and secured the elastic underneath his balls. "Put on your hood and follow me. You'll be the star of the show." She led him out of the office and into the large meeting room, which was darkened. She took him to the center of the room and clapped her hands.

With her signal, a spotlight was directed on Harry and more specifically on his groin. "OK, girls, the last part of the initiation ritual is for you to deep throat our masked stud," Claudia announced. " Once you have gotten his cock down your throat, take it out and let the next girl have a try. Once each of you have had an opportunity, we will then start another round where you will have two minutes to try to make him cum. I will blow the whistle when your two minutes are up, and then it is the next girl's turn. We will keep going like this until someone is successful. The successful girl will get 50 points in the contest to be rated outstanding pledge. Does anyone have any questions?" While she was making her announcement, she fondled his cock so it would be ready for the ritual.

No one said anything all, though a few of the girls had a surprised look on their face. "Since no one has any questions, let's get started," Claudia directed.

Harry had a big smile on his face as girl after girl took his manhood into their mouths. Some had an easy time getting him down. 'They must have a lot of practice,' Harry thought. Others gagged and choked. A few of the girls couldn't get him down all the way no matter how hard they tried. Claudia and the other sorority officers had already agreed that they would overlook this because Harry was so big.

While the pledges swallowed, the sorority sisters were ohhing and ahhing, watching the action. Some, including Claudia, wished they were pledges again. After each girl had her turn, Claudia blew the whistle, signaling the next round. The first girl, who had had trouble swallowing him on the first round, put the head in her mouth and used her hand to stoke him. The next girl really knew how to deep throat and she gobbled him up. All Harry could do is think about was how this was a wonderful way to make a living.

When the little red head with the blue eyes and freckles knelt before him, Harry felt light-headed. On the first round she had almost made him cum. 'She looks very young and innocent, but she sure knows how to suck a cock,' he thought. He looked down at her, right into her blue eyes, which were staring at him while she devoured his cock. As her head bobbed up and down, her hand massaged his now very tight nut sack. Harry was pleased to award her the 50 points as his cum came gushing out. When she felt him cumming, she swallowed his whole length and let the warm liquid fill her mouth. His knees almost buckled from the intense pleasure.

Claudia saw what was happening and announced, "I think we have a winner! Congratulations, Ginny." While the sorority sisters applauded, Ginny got up with a smile on her face and swallowed Harry's whole load without spilling a drop. Claudia then led Harry out of the room and back to the office.

When he took the mask off, Claudia reached up and kissed him lightly on his mouth. "Thanks for you participation. You did a wonderful job. I need to get back in there, so you can leave whenever you're ready." Harry's head was swimming; his dream girl had just kissed him like she meant it. He mumbled something as she left the room. He just stood there on cloud nine as the door closed. Once he came down, he got dressed and left.

A couple of weeks later, Harry was sitting in his apartment on a Saturday afternoon. He didn't have any business lined up and he thought 'I should try to get a date.' He desperately wanted to try Claudia, but he knew she was pinned to the captain of the football team. He then thought about the little redhead, but she wouldn't even know who he was and maybe she would be embarrassed if he mentioned how they met. Harry began to feel very lonely. Sure he had a successful business and was making good money, but life was more than that, he concluded.

Suddenly the phone rang. As he went to answer, he thought, 'Oh well, at least maybe I will get some business today.' He picked up the phone and said, "Hi."

"Hi Harry, " purred the sexy voice of Claudia on the other end of the line. "I was wondering what you were doing tonight?"

"Nothing," Harry stammered. "Why, I thought you were pinned?"

"I was until last night," she replied. "I decided that Derek didn't do much for me anymore so I broke it off. I've been thinking a lot about you ever since we met a couple weeks ago."

"You have?" Harry mumbled as his heart was pounding and his head was swimming.

"A lot. Why don't you pick me up at around seven?"

"I'll be there."

"Bye for now, Harry," she cooed. When Harry hung the phone up, he just sat there starring at the wall. He couldn't believe what had just happened, but he knew it did and he was going to make the most of it.

Well, he and Claudia became a pair. They were inseparable. He gave up his business soon after they started dating. He had plenty of money put away to last him through the semester and then he would graduate. Even if he wanted to continue the business, he probably couldn't since Claudia demanded constant attention from his unique feature. He had even pulled his grade point average up to a straight C. Life was grand for him.

After he and Claudia graduated, Harry moved to her hometown. Her father hired him to work in his very successful construction company. As Claudia didn't have any brothers, her father soon saw Harry as his son. He and Claudia were married about six months after they graduated and lived happily ever after. Especially Claudia.

Oh yes, and another thing, he proved his father wrong. Even a C average student can find success when they capitalize on their unique feature.

12