Hart Family at an African Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonathanT
JonathanT
912 Followers

Dana was now a captured white maiden and shockingly her white body began shaking as the first orgasm shot through her and her juices began lubricating his cock. Now the pain lessened and soon his shaft had penetrated further into her. She was captured and impaled on his black manhood as he thrust harder. Abiola released his hand from her mouth and replace it with his mouth as his tongue danced on hers. Her teary blue eyes grew large again as she gazed into dark eyes while his large black nose breathed heavily. Her shoes had fallen off and her toes dug into the dirt and grass.

Although mesmerized by what was happening Dana could only imagine how her father would react to seeing his girl not only being fucked by this big black African as her mouth was being sucked by him at the same time. Now he was fucking this white girl with long and hard thrusts while she moaned as her head was bobbling up and down.

Dana's eyes were glossy and she was slobbering from the excitement of her belly being filled with such a large black cock. Another orgasm shot through her as she weakened and collapsed into him. He slowly rolled her over and pulled her dress top down with his black chest pressing against her bare breast. The large African now covered her body. The ground was soft which helped her absorb his muscular weight. Her white and pale legs begin to wrap around his black buttocks as he rutted her vagina. Sweat poured from his charcoal body as his thrusts were harder and grinding into her.

Dana was in orgasmic joy but suddenly she regained her senses and pleaded with him not to cum in her. "Please don't cum in me, please don't....pleaseee."

This only made Abiola even more excited knowing that he was going to spew into a lovely blonde white girl and give this squirming creature his African jism. He could hold it no longer. Abiola's body begin to shake and she felt his shaft grow even larger and more rigid almost splitting her in half. Once more, she tried to pull away but was helpless under his massive size. She was impaled on a large black throbbing cock that wasn't about to pull out.

Again she pleaded, "please don't cum in me, please....I am not on the pill and I don't want to get pregnant.....especially by a black man. My father would disown me."

Dana could no longer avoid the inevitable. She was frightened yet her body was smoldering with sexual excitement. His black lips again covered her mouth as her wide blue eyes became glossy and saliva again rolled down her cheek. She wrapped her arms around him and dug her nails into his back. As she peeked from under his black shoulder at the starry sky, she was anguishing as to why she was letting this African fuck her....and bareback to boot? The African suddenly let out a moan and again thrust harder as her legs began to rise in the air and shake with another orgasm riffling through her.

"Please, please don't cum in me...noooo."

Abiola could hold it no longer, "Girl, I cums in you, I cums in you, arhhhh. Suddenly, his body stiffened and his arms griped her like a vice as he pushed all he had into her wet vagina. Helpless, she then felt ounces of black jism explode into her.....she could feel all of his African tadpoles invading her body as his black lips sucked the remaining juices from her mouth.

A bolting orgasm ran through her body as her lips were pressed to his and his dark eyes starring at hers. Her legs and feet wrapped around his black buttocks surrendering to black lust. As her belly was being filled with his African cum.....she almost fainted from the excitement of giving all of herself to this black African.

Dana had truly been black fucked or "Africanized" as some might say. Abiola rolled over still holding her to him. Her body was limp yet still impaled on an African cock as his cum rolled down her thighs. Both of them lay there and each knowing that this was a seduction that would neither would ever forget.

The theater show had long ended but she never saw it since the beginning. What she did see was what a lustful African could do with a young white girl. Abiola then picked Dana up and carried her limp white body back to her tent.

After they arrived he laid her on the mattress while undressing her. As he removed his shorts she lay there gazing at him astonished at just how black this African man was with the lamplight flickering on his chiseled body. His manhood was still large but soft from her seduction. Abiola sat down along side of her as he spoke of things about him and his country. His voice was deep and soothing and although nervous, Dana was enjoying the moment. Then, slowly defying gravity his large black cock began to rise again. It was jet black with a smooth texture and pulsating veins. "Dana, my little white maiden, I will make you a woman tonight," he announced.

Dana had already been invaded but she would soon be in store for even more black lust. Little did she know that Abiola's fellow counselor, Otomda, had followed them to her tent to speak with Abiola about the next day's program. Dana was alarmed at first but Abiola told her to remain calm.

"Dana, it is an African custom that we men share our prize possessions with our best friends and you will gain much joy because of this."

"But I thought you were my personal counselor," she protested.

" Shiii, now girl. You do not want to dishonor my friend do you?"

Otomda unfastened his belt buckle and his shorts slid to the ground. Dana was now starring at another erect black cock that was fresh and had never been in a white girl. Otomda had never had a white woman before. He almost shook with excitement gazing at this blonde beauty and her naked body.

Quickly he kneeled down on the mattress as he could hardly wait since he was so horny to bust a nut. His strong black hands grabbed Dana's calves and pulled her to him. Dana could do nothing but lie there and watch this black African and his throbbing charcoal black dick impale her. She had plenty of juices and sperm in her so Atomda's thick cock slid into her as his black body leaned over and covered her.

Abiola just sat there and grinned as he watched her little white face peek out from under Otomda's black neck and shoulder. Her mouth was open and again her eyes wide with a questionable look as another black African lustfully grind between her legs. It was only minutes before he spewed his load into her belly.

Both black men rested and smoked herb. Later that night they took turns dropping their African loads in Dana on her back, her knees and on her side. Her legs became so weak from orgasms that the two Africans had to hold her weak legs up so they could penetrate and spew more of their African cum into her. Her belly was full of African jism. They had even sandwiched her as her wide blue eyes froze while one African held her head feeding her black cock as the other African thrust his black cock deep into her belly.

Before daylight the two drained Africans left her sprawled on the air mattress as she succumbed to sleep. She was certainly now oblivious to the jungle sounds of the night. She had been viciously black fucked or as locals would say, "Africanized" and little did she know, also African bred.

During this same night Dana's younger sister, Candy, would also experience her introduction to Africa cock. As the next three days unfolded all of her siblings would fall victim to the dark side of African lust. Each one would experience being "Africanized" in a similar yet provocative way.

Africa is a mysterious continent where in many countries there is a hatred for the white man. Yet, the unspoken reality is that white wives, daughters and young sons are more than welcomed there to satisfy a boiling African lust for white flesh. The black Africans try and separate them from their parental control but in some instances it even becomes an entire family affair. The Hart family learned this all too well.

JonathanT
JonathanT
912 Followers
12