Hart's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewK
MatthewK
16 Followers

Leaning over, she gave him a long, heartfelt kiss, letting it speak for her. As they parted, both were flushed and breathless, Sheila feeling the stirrings of arousal and noticed Jesse's cock was now fully hard. It took a lot of willpower not to caress it.

Not yet, her mind told her, the thought startling her, but exciting her too.

"Okay," Sheila paused, realizing her voice was husky and tried to calm her beating heart. "So you've been looking for someone like me for a girlfriend. I can understand that. I was doing the same with you for boyfriends. But what about how they look? Short, tall, fat, thin. You know, stuff like that."

"Oh," he blurted. She could tell he hadn't given it much thought before, and it didn't surprised her. "Well, I'm not sure. I always thought you had the perfect body actually."

"Me," she exclaimed in shocked amusement. Shaking her head in mock pity, she tsk-tsked him. "You have got to get out more, Jesse. Look," she cupped her breasts, "these barely qualify as tits. Surely you want bigger ones than these." Gripping his wrists, she brought up his hands to cover her breasts. "See? They're barely a handful for you."

"So they don't hang down to your waist or take out an eye jogging. I think they're perfect. They're firm, noticable, and," he couldn't resist giving them a gentle squeeze, "soft. And incredibly sexy. They'd turn any man on, and not simply because they're tits."

"Maybe," she admitted. Personally, she'd always been comfortable with petite breasts, but thought he liked bigger ones. Knowing now he liked her breasts . . . . Her nipples tingling beneath his oiled palms. Damn, she thought, he keeps flattering me like this, and I'm going to get wet any minute now.

"I think I understand," Sheila said, brushing the white bang from over his right eye. "In other words, you want someone like me, with possibily the same body. But between that and finding gold-diggers, it hasn't worked out for you. You're scared looking anymore is just going to lead to disappointment, and decided it's better to wait until something happens naturally, rather than forcing it. And, you're content with me around, even though we're best friends and not dating. That sound right?"

Jesse nodded. "I couldn't have put it better myself."

Squirting more of the vanilla-scented oil on her hands, she began massaging him again, starting from where she stopped on his arms and winding onto the shoulders. Slowly making her way lower on his chest, she was careful not to touch the scar on his ribs where the wreckage emerged to prevent another painful cough.

"I have a confession," she said. "It's selfish. I'm glad you don't have a girlfriend, at least currently."

"Eh?"

"I know," she smiled, "it's hypocritical, especially having that date last night. How do I explain?"

While she paused to find the words, Jesse waited patiently. It was one of the countless things she loved about him, being a listener who didn't judge before he had all the facts.

"The best way to explain it," Sheila began, "is that if you had a girlfriend, I'd be jealous of her. Thinking about it last night, I was becoming jealous of an imagined girl, and damn if I didn't feel like a possessive bitch," she laughed. "It's not that I don't want to see you happy or with some girl, but I guess the thought of, well, sharing you with another girl will take time to get use to. Hope you're not mad."

"Mad? Never. A while back I had the same thoughts and feeling about you, and felt I was dishonoring our friendship being that way. Then it dawned on me it's only natural to have such thoughts. What helped me accept it more than anything was knowing our bond's too special to have someone break."

Realizing Jesse was right was like a weight lifting from her shoulders.

Planting an appreciative kiss on his lips, she felt another wave of affection wash through her. She was so lucky to have Jesse. "Thanks," she told him. "I needed to be reassured, I guess."

"Anytime, Sheila, anytime."

Finishing at his hips, she couldn't resist brushing her hand against his half-hard cock, pretending it was an accident. Seeing it harden from the momentary contact made her pussy tingle.

Reluctantly, she climbed off his thighs and knelt beside him, using more oil as she focused on his legs, though continuously stealing glances at his cock. It didn't make her feel guilty, knowing he was enjoying looking at her naked body.

"By the way," Sheila remembered suddenly, "Mom called last night. Have any plans today?"

"Not that I know of," he replied, letting out a long sigh as she caressed his toes. "Why?"

"She was wondering if we could stop by and take a look over her truck. After the last time she brought it to the shop, she doesn't trust the mechanics anymore. If you wouldn't mind, that is."

"Not at all. I don't trust those buggers either. I don't know if I'll be much help, but I can give it a try."

"You're great with your GMC half-ton. Surely mom's little Jimmy isn't that much different."

Jesse chuckled. "You'd be surprised. And don't call me 'Sherly'," he joked using the line from the movie Airplane, and laughed together.

"Great," Sheila beamed. "She was also wondering if we could stay for dinner. It's pot roast."

"Well now," Jesse said, cupping an elbow and put a finger to his chin as their professor did posing a theoretical question to the class. "Let's see. Dinner with two beautiful women, or a night wasted watching television. Decisions, decisions."

"Oh, you," she exclaimed, playfully slapping his thigh. "That means you want to?"

He nodded. "Definately. Besides, I haven't seen your mom in at least a month now. Dinner would be great."

"I'm glad." Finishing the massage, she glanced longingly at his cock. She hadn't massaged it, but desperately wanted to. However, she decided it was better if she didn't. So many emotions and desires filling her mind, she didn't trust herself that far yet.

"Okay then," she sat back on her heels. "Feeling better I hope?"

"Night and day. Thank you. Remind me to return the favor."

"It's a deal. Now go have a shower before the oil gets too sticky, or you'll become walking fly paper."

Jesse chuckled at the thought. "Okay, but you got some on you too. At the risk of sounding like a typical male, how about we hit the shower together. I can do your back, and you can get mine."

"I'd love to," she cried in delight. "I've never had my back washed before. You better watch it though. If it's as good as I think it'll be, you might just be saddled with a full-time job."

"They say the best jobs are the ones you want to do. That's definately one I'd want."

"I may just hold you to that," Sheila teased, backing off the bed and helping him sit up.

Going to the bathroom together, Jesse started the shower. When the spray was hot enough, he climbed in and turned to hold Sheila's hand as she stepped in after him, closing the sliding glass door behind them. When they were drenched, she grabbed the scrubby and soap before he could.

"You first," she giggled. Standing out of the spray, facing the wall to allow the soap to lather, Jesse braced an arm against the tiles. While she started scrubbing his back vigorously, he washed the rest of his body. When his back was done, she applied shampoo and conditioner and rinced. Jesse was finished by that time, but she wasn't. Using his shaving gel and razor, she carefully shaved him. She'd done it a few times before, and was easy as his stubble was light. Finishing, she used her fingers to check for stray hairs and wash the remaining lather off.

"Time to switch," Jesse said. As they slid past each other face to face, his cock couldn't help sliding across her taut belly. Assuming the position he had, she willed her breathing to slow. The downpour of water hid the fact her pussy was wet now, but it didn't conceal her fully-hardened nipples. She couldn't honestly remember the last time she'd been this horny, and took a lot of willpower not to turn around to grope his cock and body.

First he washed her hair, massaging her scalp at the same time, before soaping up the scrubby.

Her arms being cleaned first, Sheila sighed from the sensations. This was something now very high on her list of favorite things. How could she have not thought of doing this before?

Brushing her wet hair aside, he scrubbed from her neck to shoulders, using little circles to scrub. Letting out an almost sexual moan, she had to brace herself against the wall, otherwise she'd be on the tub's bottom from weak knees. She didn't even try to quiet her pleasure.

Reaching her buttocks, she shivered from the bombardment of new sensations, the blend of relaxation, affection and arousal making her head spin. Although her eyes were closed and faced the wall, she sensed him squatting to do her legs, and parted them more, her pussy throbbing now.

Scrubbing her upper thigh, the back of his fingers accidently caressed her swollen pussy lips, making her clench her thighs together and trapping his hand. Biting back a cry, she trembled as a small climax rippled through her. It wasn't a big one, like those she had to work up to, neverless it was powerful enough to leave her light-headed, waves of heat and pleasure shooting through her.

"You okay," Jesse asked in concern.

"Y-yes," Sheila stammered, surprised she could reply. "I-I'm okay. Please, don't stop, Jesse."

He continued down her leg. She was in shock. Jesse's hand had barely touched her, yet made her instantly come. It was normal to have small climaxes before the main one, but she'd never come so quickly. If he could do that by simply by brushing her pussy . . . .

Another thought that occurred to her was that he wasn't taking advantage of the situation. Other guys in the same position would have. Her hormones currently in control, she'd go along more than willingly, but realized she'd be lead by hormones and instinct, not desire and rational thought. She didn't want to lose her virginity simply rutting like an animal, though at the moment the idea excited her. It had to be special, something to cherish for the rest of her life. The fact Jesse pretended nothing happened, not trying to take avantage, reinforced how special he was.

After washing her last foot, he stood and gently turned her to face him. "Ready for the front?"

Feeling a little more in control of herself now, she was still aroused, but nodded anyways.

"Just one thing," she said hesitantly. "Maybe let me, you know, do my pussy. I use special soap, stuff that doesn't dry it out like regular soap does."

Nodding, he smiled in understanding and soaped up the scrubby again. Stepping back to give him room to work, she gripped his waist to steady herself.

Again starting at the neck, he caressed down her faintly tan-lined torso. She couldn't keep her pleasure mute. As her aeroela and nipples were scrubbed, she was in bliss from his gentle touch. Across her belly, she expected the scrubby to tickle, but it didn't. Instead, it was extremely soothing, and realized what cats felt when stroked. Reaching the spot above her pussy, Jesse reluctantly halted, pulling the scrubby back to standing straight again.

Handing her the bottle of special soap, he turned to face the wall, giving her privacy. She made sure to wash thoroughly. Once rinced, she hugged him tightly from behind, standing on tiptoes to kiss his clean-shaven cheek. "Thanks," she said. "Shall we get out of here before we both become prunes?"

Shutting off the water, Jesse grabbed their towels. Drying each other before exiting the shower, Sheila wrapping another towel expertly around her hair like a turban.

Seeing it, Jesse shook his head in amusement. "One day you've got to teach me that."

"I can't. It's part of the female mystique," she laughed.

Finding it was nearly nine now, they decided to get ready to head out soon. Going into her room, Sheila grabbed the cordless and dialed, her mother picking up on the second ring.

"Just me, mom," she greeted, tossing a pair of tight jeans on her bed. "I was wondering if you'd mind if we came over soon. Jesse figures it may take the better part of the day if your truck needs work."

"Certainly, dear," her mom replied. "I hope he doesn't mind doing it. It'll be cold out in the driveway."

"I don't think he minds. He's worked outside in colder weather."

Sitting on the edge of her bed, she pulled on her socks. "Also, would you mind if we had dinner early this afternoon? Jesse and I got up pretty early this morning." A black thong came next.

"That's no problem, dear. In fact, I'm nearly done preparing the roast as we speak. How does four sound, or did you want it sooner?"

She had to wiggle herself to get into her jeans, but how they showed off her butt made it worth it. "Great mom. Need anything we can pick up on the way over?"

"Not that I can think of. Be careful though, it snowed quite a bit last night."

"Don't worry, mom. We've got four-by-four. We'll see you in about an hour or so. Love you, mom."

"I love you too, kitten. See you here."

Hanging up, Sheila struggled into a black bra. She didn't need to wear one, but it would help keep her chest warm. Slipping into the light pink sweater her mom had given her for Christmas a few years ago, she finished brushing her hair, added a few dabs of perfume, and grabbed her small purse.

By the time she descended to the landing, Jesse was already in jeans and a heavy bush jacket, getting into a pair of winter boots. Holding her long coat so it was easy for her to slip into, he made sure everything in the house was off while she slid into her favorite winter boots, the gripped low heels still not enough to bring her to Jesse's five-nine stature.

When he was done loading the cargo bench behind the cab, the pickup was already warmed up. Snow drifting down, she trusting Jesse's driving and looked around at the beauty of the snow-covered landscape. Only the occasional car shared the freshly-plowed road. It was a short drive to Sheila's mom's house, but they took it easy.

Arriving, Lisa Hart greeted them at the door, ushering them in with a batch of hot chocolate ready. Though it was only just below freezing, their exposed skin was rosy stepping from the truck to the house.

Seeing Lisa and Sheila together, no one could doubt they were mother and daughter. The same height, hair and pale skin, Lisa also looked younger than her thirty-eight years. Her beauty had matured over the years, but still turned heads. The only real difference between them, besides age, was Lisa having noticably larger breasts, though it was probably from being pregnant over two decades ago.

For an hour they sat in the kitchen catching up before Jesse excused himself, donning coveralls to go look at the Jimmy outside.

When he was gone, Sheila turned to her mother with a somber expression. "Mom, can I talk with you?"

Putting the roast in the oven, Lisa nodded and sat again. "Sure you can, kitten. This wouldn't be about you and Jesse, would it?"

How did she know?

Lisa chuckled. "Wondering how I guessed? Maybe it's mother's intuition, but the two of you together this morning, I can sense something's different from before. I'm not sure what, but there's something for sure."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Not really. But you'll find out being a mother makes you very sensitive to your children. You tend to pick up on little things that anybody else would miss."

"That's true," Sheila agreed, realizing she shouldn't have been surprised. "It's not that, well, we haven't, ah, . . . ." She bit a nail. How was she going to explain this?

"But you're giving it serious thought now."

"Yeah." Taking a deep breath to steel her resolve, Sheila told her mom everything that happened that morning, especially about her feelings in the shower. Lisa listened attentively as her only child poured out her emotions and confusion.

"Then we headed here," Sheila finished. "I don't know, mom. I mean, I was so ready, it was all I could do not jump him. If he would of just touched me right, I wouldn't have had any control. But he didn't, like he knew I was vulnerable. Or maybe, he didn't . . ." she swallowed hard, "want me."

"I don't think Jesse didn't want you," Lisa reassured her daughter. "I think he wanted you as badly as you did him. However, Jesse respects you, and not taking advantage of you doesn't surprise me. You've been friends almost your whole lives. He's not going to let hormones lead him to do something which might hurt you or your friendship. That's part of why he's unique, and why I'd trust him with either of our lives."

Sheila nodded slowly, thinking of the countless reasons Jesse was so special to her.

"I have no doubt you're ready," Lisa told her, "but I think you still have one. You're scared if it doesn't work out, your friendship will be ruined."

"If I lost him, I don't know if I could live. I can't lose him, mom. I can't."

Lisa placed a hand over hers. "Now, now, kitten," she consoled, "I don't think there's any chance you two would lose your friendship if it didn't work out. Jesse cares about you too much, and is mature enough not to let something like that break you two up. After all, he admited you were his soul-mate, right?"

Sheila nodded.

"Besides, remember when you were sixteen, and you went out on your first date?"

Sheila remembered. She and Murphy had went to a movie, but a third of the way through, he'd tried feeling her up in the dark theater. She'd promptly put an end to that by punching him and walking out to call her mom for a ride. He had a shiner for two weeks and was the laughing stock of the school. When Jesse found out, he was suspended three days for fighting, but Murphy had two black eyes after that.

"I couldn't have been more proud of you," Lisa said with pride. "But do you recall after that?"

"Yeah. I thought I hated boys, including Jesse. I told him I hated him because he was a boy, and wished he was dead." She looked down at her hands, shamed from the memory.

"And . . . ."

Suddenly laughing, it took Sheila a few moments to calm herself enough to talk. "That's right. He came here the next day in his sister's dress and high heels. He even put on make-up." She was almost in tears laughing so hard, the memory so vivid.

"Do you remember why he did it?"

Sobering a little, she nodded. "He said if he had to become a girl to still be best friends with me, he would."

"Exactly, baby. Over the years I've known many married couples, and none were as close as you and Jesse are. There's a piece of advice, and it's especially true with everyone seeming to marry one week, then getting divorced the next. It says if you meant your marriage to last a lifetime, then you marry your best friend, not because the sex is great. It's mutual respect and love that bind, making whole lives together possible."

Lisa grinned. "And then the kids come along," she joked, both of them giggling uncontrollably.

"What I'm trying to say," Lisa said, "is that I don't think you have to worry about losing Jesse if a sexual relationship doesn't work out. You mean too much to one another for it to happen. In fact, I'd bet he'd look at it as a wonderful experiment that happened not to work out, but enjoyed trying it."

"You're right, mom," Sheila agreed, suddenly feeling a whole new world of possibilites open to her. Getting up, she hugged her mother fiercely. "Thanks mom. I needed that."

"That's what mothers are for, kitten. However, I need you to be honest with me, not that I think you're never not. Jesse's still a virgin, and not into drugs, is he?"

"No way mom. Like me, he doesn't drink either. But yeah, he's still a virgin too."

"Okay, so I can't see either of you worrying about diseases. What about protection?"

"I started on the pill a month ago, you know, just in case." Sheila expected her mother to go ballistic, but was relieved when she smiled, nodding in motherly understanding. Becoming pregnant with Sheila at sixteen and raising her by herself, Lisa had always stressed how important birth control was.

MatthewK
MatthewK
16 Followers