Hart's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewK
MatthewK
16 Followers

"Glad to hear it. But what about other forms?"

"Oh. I'm not sure. I think Jesse might have . . . condoms."

"You don't sound very enthusiastic about condoms."

Sheila bit her lip. "I know they're one of the best protections, but . . . . Men hate them because they reduce sensations. Some of my girlfriends tell me it feels wierd with them as well."

"It does sometimes," Lisa admitted. "It's a small price to pay though for not getting pregnant or diseases. But there's alternatives. Have you been fitted for a diaphragm yet?" Sheila nodded. "Good. Between it, the pill, and anti-contraceptive foam, I think you're safe without needing a condom."

Sheila sighed. "I hated the thought of, well, losing our virginity without fully feeling, ah, you know."

"I do indead." Lisa held up a finger. "But don't go thinking I'm telling you to sleep with him. I'm just trying to give you advice, for when it may happen. It's your decision, and yours alone. But, use the foam and diaphragm, and I doubt any squiggly little Wolfs will manage to make it to the finish line."

"Mom," Sheila exclaimed in mock-shock. "Your making his sperm sound like they got a mind of their own."

"Well, why not? Don't penises already have one?"

This time it took a while for their laughter to subside.

They were beginning to debate what to do until the pot roast was ready when Jesse returned. Grease and rust streaked his face and coveralls, and was wiping his hands in a rag.

"Hey there," he gretted them, stuffing the rag in a back pocket. "Mind if I use the phone for a sec?"

"By all means," Lisa said, gesturing at the wall phone.

Nodding in thanks, he punched in a number from memory. "Greg? It's Jesse. No, mine's still running great, not like that hunk of junk you keep on its deathbed."

He suddenly laughed. "Of coarse it ain't running like mine. During full moons, you don't sacrificed enough virgins to it." He gave the women an sheepish, apologetic grin, but they were laughing at the bantering.

Jesse shook his head ruefully from something said on the phone's other end. "Yeah, right. That won't fit on its tombstone. Anyways, I was wondering if you still have that old Blazer. The one out back. Yeah, that one. Have you stripped it yet? Sure."

Holding the mouthpiece from his mouth, he grinned. "I'm making him freeze his arse off checking. Serves him right for knocking my truck."

"Blazer," Lisa asked. "Isn't that Chevy? I thought I had a GMC Jimmy."

Jesse nodded. "You do. GM owns Chevy. Except for the nameplates, they're exactly the same trucks."

"Oh," Sheila said. "Then why why make the same trucks but under different names?"

"Customer loyalty for one. Even if they know they're the same truck, they still want GM if that's what they trust, or vice-versa. I'm the same way. The other thing's GM models tend to be a little more luxury-orientated now, where Chevy's more the average man's truck."

Suddenly returning his attention to the phone, he listened for a minute. "Great. But still has the starter? An eighty-eight. You can? Great. In the driveway. As long as he learned to drive after last time," he laughed. "Excellent. Thanks Greg. Take care." He hung up.

Lisa looked concerned. "So you found the problem?"

"Yeah. The starter's gone. It happens, especially being fourteen years old. Greg's going to strip the one from the Blazer for me and send it with the kid he has working for him, seeing how he has to drive past here anyways."

"I hope it doesn't cost too much."

Jesse shook his head. "Won't cost anything. I still have a line of credit with him after giving him dad's older Buick two years ago. The way my truck's working, I doubt I'll ever run through the credit."

Putting a hand on his lower back, he arced his back to get rid of a kink, grimacing. "Anyways, it'll take me a while to rip out the old one and get the new one in. I want to also check several other things under there. It'll be a while, so I was wondering. Why don't you two take the my truck and, I don't know, do what girls do out on the town for a few hours if you want. I won't be needing it."

"You're giving a truck," Lisa said slowly with a mischievous grin, "to a pair of women, with free rein?"

Sheila's grin matched her mother's. "Do you have any idea how dangerous that is, Jesse?"

"Probably as dangerous as letting me loose in Greg's salvage yard," he laughed.

Glancing at each other, Sheila and Lisa nodded simultaneously. "That be perfect," Lisa said. "Thank you."

Lisa instructed Jesse to check the roast periodically. Donning coats and boots, the women left Jesse searching through his toolkit outside.

"My goodness," Lisa exclained climbing into the half-ton's passenger side. "It's a chore to get in here."

Sheila laughed. "Be grateful Jesse put step bars on. You ought to see Greg's truck. He has it raised so high, you need a ladder to get in and out."

Waving good-bye to Jesse as they backed onto the street, they decided to hit the mall to window-shop, as seeing Christmas was nearing. Despite it still being morning, the mall was packed more than most Saturdays with holiday shoppers and screaming kids. At times giggling like school girls, they spent the next few hours checking every store in the mall, making mental notes about presents they'd buy.

Before leaving, Lisa lead her daughter into the Shopper's Drug Mart, heading straight for the contraceptive ailse. From experience, she explained each of the items to Sheila, advising what might be best for her. Picking up two different brands of foam and a box of ribbed condoms, they laughed at the the teenage male cashier's embarassed expression after leaving the store. Getting in the truck, Sheila transfered the items to her purse.

Getting home, they found Jesse in the kitchen preparing salad. Apparantly it didn't take as long as he'd thought swapping starters and giving the Jimmy a thorough check. After washing off the rust and grime in the shower, he thought he'd help with dinner, cooking being one of his talents. They had the salad before carving the beef. Throughout dinner they talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company.

The sun had set by the time they finished their after-dinner coffee, using de-caff as not to keep them up for the night. Noticing Jesse fighting to conceal a yawn, remembering what her daughter said about getting up early, Lisa suggested they head home, planning to retire early herself. When he got up to get their coats, Lisa gestured with her eyes at Jesse's back and winked. Sheila smiled and nodded.

Hugging each of them, Lisa sent them on their way with the rest of the roast in a resealable tub, reminding them of the Christmas party she was throwing next weekend and thanking Jesse again for fixing her truck.

Upon arriving home, Sheila put the leftovers in the fridge while Jesse put his tools away. Returning and shedding his jacket and boots, he sat on the couch and closed his eyes. Sheila sat beside him, curling up her denim-clad legs and leaned into him with her head on his shoulder. His arm automatically went around her and for a while they were content to savor the closeness without words.

Stifling another yawn, Jesse kissed her on top of the head. "I better hit the sack before the sack hits me. It's strange though. I don't really feel that tired."

"It's been a long day," she replied. "I think I'm heading to bed too." Getting off the couch and stretching as gracefully as a cat, she lent him a hand up.

Turning off the lights, Jesse followed her upstairs, giving her a kiss and wishing her a good night before heading to the bathroom.

Entering her room, Sheila suddenly realized it felt so . . . lonely. Thinking of the morning spent massaging him, and later being massaged, her arousal returned with a vengence. This time there were no lingering doubts after talking with her mom. More so, she wanted Jesse even more than this morning. No, she realized, not only wanted, but needed him.

Stripping out of her clothes, her thick nipples were already hard. Hearing him return to his room, she found her diaphragm and purse before padding with them into the bathroom. Inserting the contraceptives, she recalled what her mom advised driving back from the mall. Let it come naturally. Don't force it. Jesse might not be ready, so have patience and realize it may even take a night or more until he is.

At Jesse's door, she saw the small reading light was on. Peeking in revealed him laying nude atop his bed, a comforter at the foot of the bed for when the heat dropped enough to need it. Standing upright, his college textbook hid his upper chest and head, but she could see his cock draped on his thigh like a resting snake.

"Jesse?"

"Eh?" Lowering the textbook, he glanced up at her. "Sheila? Hey. Is something wrong?" Propping himself up on an elbow, his momentary surprise quickly became concern.

"No, not really." Almost shyly, she padded across the carpeting to stand beside the bed. "This is going to sound wierd, but my room felt so, well, lonely. I had such a good time with you today that . . . ." She steeled herself in case it didn't work out as she hoped. "I was kinda wondering if you would mind if I slept with you in your bed tonight?" Her heart thumped heavily in her chest.

"Ah, sure, if you want." Taking up only the far side of the bed, he gestured at empty space between them.

Climbing onto the huge bed, she immediately curled up against him, swinging his arm to rest on her back. Easing her lower arm beneath his pillow, she put her head on his chest, hearing his heart beating close to her face. Her other hand rested lightly on his stomach, only inches from his cock, while she molded the rest of her body to his. To Jesse it would seem innocent enough, knowing how she loved to snuggle, but there was more for her laying as such. Her nipples rubbing against his chest with every little movement, she'd made sure her hairless pussy was pressing firmly against the skin of his hip.

"Are you warm enough," he asked. "I can pull up the comforter if you want."

"No, it's okay. You're better than an electric blanket. So, doing homework?"

"No, just reading. Sometimes it helps me get to sleep faster." Closing the textbook, he laid it atop the nightstand. "Besides," he joked, "I already know how it'll end."

"Yeah. The butler did it," they laughed together.

Gently tracing her fingers over his flat belly, she pressed hard enough not to tickle him, watching his cock twitch each time her hand came close. Soon it shifted from thigh to aiming its big head right at her, thickening slightly. Jesse's hand mimiced hers on her back.

"That feels wonderful," she sighed, nestling harder against him and nuzzling his smooth chest.

After another few minutes, Sheila decided to take the plunge. "Jesse?"

"Yes," he replied, sounding completely relaxed.

"This morning, when we were talking about dating, you said you liked my body. Having had a day to think about it, do you still feel that way?"

Jesse chuckled softly, the motion feeling good beneath her cheek. "A day, a week, heck, why not a lifetime. It wouldn't make a difference. I would still tell you exactly the same thing; you have, to me, the perfect body. You're a beautiful woman, and other women should take a lesson from you."

Sheila was puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"Your confidence," he explained, running his fingertips along her spine, making her both shiver and sigh at the same time. "Be it when we go skinny-dipping or around the house, whenever I see you naked, you seem completely at ease, not trying to hide your body or feel inadequate about it. It makes you even sexier."

Sheila felt her heart quicken. It wasn't so much his words, but the honesty behind them.

"Maybe," she said. "But that's not entirely true. I'm only comfortable being naked with you. If it was some other guy, he wouldn't even get to see if I'm wearing a bra."

"Then I'm truely blessed," he said squeezing her closer against him. "It doesn't matter how often I see you naked, it not only thrills me, but makes me feel I'm the luckiest guy in the world. And I am with you being my best friend. I hope you never get tired of me."

"Get tired of you," Sheila said in shock. Sitting up and facing him, she put on a mock-angry face and lightly poked his breastbone with a finger. "You listen good, buster. Don't you ever think I could ever get tired of you. Every day you find some way to surprise me, or give me another reason why I love you so much."

Admitting her feelings so openly, Sheila suddenly felt very vulnerable, but wanted everything out between them, to bare her heart rather than keeping feelings locked inside. Their relationship had always been one of openess and honesty between them. Sheila realized she never really told Jesse the growing love she had for him. She knew Jesse loved her in return, and now doubt he might not love her more than simply as a friend faded the more time she spent talking so intimately with him.

"I thought, maybe," she admitted, "I was teasing you be naked around you so much. I didn't know if you were beginning to resent it or not."

"Nonsense. I love it. Besides, if anything bothered me, you know I'd tell you."

She gave him a smile, tracing her fingertips down his hairless chest. Her arousal was returning, having ignored it for a while but now fully aware of it. Unlike in the shower, she was clear-headed, not being driven solely by raging hormones. However, she was still nervous, unsure how to proceed. She needed him so badly, yet didn't want to scare him away. Her mother's advice came back. Let it come naturally.

Sheila sighed as he ran a finger between her breasts.

"Feel better," he asked, "getting that off your chest?"

"Very," she replied, loving the feel of his finger slowly tracing the swell of her petite breasts.

"That's good. I hate the thought of you unable to get something off your chest, especially since it's such a beautiful chest, too," he chuckled, his finger playfully swiping a hard nipple.

Pussy aching from his touch, she saw him staring longingly at her flushed breasts. Surreptitiously stealing a glance between them, she could easily see his cock was fully erect, standing hard and proud. Oh how she wanted it, to call it hers and hers alone. The men's cocks in the pornographic pictures she'd viewed over the internet paled in her opinion to Jesse's thick member, none of them ever coming closing to arousing her as his did.

Feeling playful, her hands drifted to his thighs. "My grandma," she joked, "what big eyes you have."

"All the better to see you with, my dear," he laughed.

"And my grandma, what big teeth you have," she giggled, stroking his strong thighs.

Raising his eyes, the look of miscief matched his wide grin. "All the better to eat you with."

With that, Jesse buried his face in her cleavage and began making comical eating noises, his lips and warm breath tickling her. Grabbing Jesse's head and holding it against her chest, she fell back to the bed laughing uncontrollably, his cock poking her thigh as he fell onto her. Continuously making the funny sounds, working his mouth on her pale flesh to her delight, his antics were making her even hornier.

Turning the tables, Sheila flipped herself around so it was now Jesse laid on his back, her hands on his chest pinning him to the bed. Her bare pussy was sitting on his cock, its cleft parted slightly around it as the large head pressed against her emerged clit, making her shiver with pleasure. Extremely wet now, she started rocking her hips back and forth a little, sliding the lips of her swollen sex along the hard length of his member, making both of them groan in shared passion. His hands rose, playing gently with her taut nipples, lightly pinching and rolling them in his fingers.

"T-that . . . feels so . . . good," Jesse half-whimpered, thrusting his hips slightly to match her own hips. Despite her lust, she didn't want to be penetrated yet, wanting to savor this pleasure before entering the entirely new realm of intercoarse. Alternating between cupping and squeezing her breasts and teasing swollen nipples, he was driving her wild, her resolve to wait crumbling quickly.

Shuddering from a small climax, Sheila felt Jesse's movements becoming more urgent, his hazel eyes squeezed tight, obviously trying to keep from ejaculating so soon. The thought brought another climax.

"Yes, Jesse," she panted. "Don't hold back. Come for me, baby. Come for me."

Unleashed, Jesse bucked his cock harder against her pussy, his grunts becoming animal-like. Slipping down onto his thighs, she gripped his throbbing cock and testicles, slick with her own juices, and stroked him in time with his driving hips.

"Yes, baby," she urged, voice hoarse with lust, "that's it. Come for me. Give me all you have."

Grabbing the sheets, his buttocks lifted right off the bed with every thrust despite sitting on his legs. "Can't . . . hold," he growled through clenched teeth. The sight made her pussy pulsate harder.

Arching his back, he cried out as his thick cock throbbed in her hand, pumping long, milk-white streams of semen onto his belly, some shooting as far as his chest. As if in sympathy, her pussy spasmed with its own orgasm, her wetness flowing from her as her cry blended with his.

Eventually spent, Jesse sagged back to the bed, semen trickling from the head to pool on his belly while he panted heavily. Also panting, Sheila lowered herself on top of him, smearing his sperm across her belly. For a while neither moved or said a word, simply basking in their mutual afterglow. Holding him tight, she never imagined making him come would be so special, or feel so right.

Jesse's hands trailed down her back to knead her bum, making her giggle. Lifting her head off his chest, she smiled. "My my," she purred. "Here I thought men were generally useless after coming."

"Down maybe," he said squeezing her cheeks, "but not out for the count. You haven't had your turn yet."

"Actually I have. Three small ones to your large one," she laughed.

"Small ones, eh?"

Suddenly she found herself once more on her back, Jesse braced over her. Tenderly he started kissing her. Gripping his buttocks, she played her tongue over his teeth, his tongue emerging to stroke her own and inside her mouth as she reciprocated. She never realized french kissing could be so erotic and pleasing.

Moving down her chest, Jesse licked one of her nipples, making sure his saliva coated it. Then he took her other nipple into his mouth as he tweaked and caressed the first with his fingers. Sighing in pleasure, she stroked his torso and arms, closing her eyes to concentrate on the sensations. Tongue twirling the little nub around in his hot mouth as the other was rolled and tugged in slippery fingers, her breasts ached from the attention. Switching between petite breasts, neither was neglected. Beginning to lightly run his teeth over the thick nubs and their surrounding aereola, she gasped and moaned with bliss. She didn't think it could be better than this.

Eyes still closed, she felt Jesse pull off from her saliva-covered breasts and sighed. It had felt so good. She sensed he was moving and waited to embrace him again, already tasting his tongue running along hers. But he didn't move forward into her arms. She was left puzzled only for a moment.

Her cry of surprise instantly became a long moan of ecstasy as Jesse's strong tongue slowly stroked along the cleft of her sodden pussy, parting the lips with its passing. Opening her eyes, she could only see white-streaked hair between her thighs, but felt each stroke of his tongue as it eased deeper into her, occasionally coming up to flick her throbbing clit as it had her nipples, making her squirm in delight. She was wrong; this was even better, and made no effort to subdue her cries, running her hands through his long hair.

MatthewK
MatthewK
16 Followers