Hartstein Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some snatch, huh, Phil?" Moria said in a voice dripping with lust.

"Yeah," he replied, "and that ass is something else too!"

"I guess all you kids shave these days, huh?" Moria said tonelessly."

I felt I owed her an answer and said, "I keep it trimmed down there, you know, so I can wear a bikini, but my mother would wonder if I actually shaved it like some of my friends do."

Moria scowled from her chair. "Baby, you got a great body, you just need to keep it neat and you don't need to shave it."

To my surprise, Moria got up from the chair---not without some difficulty---and came to stand next to me and Phil. "Celia, you come with me---Phil, baby, stay there, we'll be back."

She waddled into their bathroom and I meekly followed. When we returned to the living room I was wrapped in a body-sized white towel. "Okay, show him," Moria giggled as she sat back down in the recliner.

I let the towel fall to the floor as she had told me too. Phil's jaw fell. I was surprised by that, I mean what did he think we were doing in the bathroom?

"Men, who can figure them out?"

"Anyway, as instructed by you know who, I presented him with my hairless crotch and glistening coochie. For added effect I parted my knees slightly and leaned backward, accentuating my tits as well as the pink of my cooch for his inspection.

"Oh fuck," he muttered, "You're sooo fuckin' hot! Honey, she's---she's incredibly sexy!"

So fuckin' hot -- your body is incredible, so sexy."

Moria giggled. "Like, her, Phil?" She let him admire my nude body for about a minute, even having me spin around to show him my small tight butt again, before she told me what to do next. "Now, here's how you turn on a man when you're nude---get on the floor, lean back, let him watch you finger your pussy---go ahead, baby, do it."

"Well it was a strange request and I was somewhat timid about jilling off in front of an audience, but Moria's shrill shout got me going. I slumped to the carpet and leaned against an arm chair across from the sofa. I spread my legs putting my freshly shaved coochie on display again. The first time I'd shown it off it was fun, but this time it was embarrassing.

"DO IT!" Moria shouted, and I began---pushing a stiffened finger inside to wet it, and then rubbing it around my clit.

It took me a moment to realize that I was about as wet as I'd ever been. Of course I was performing a very private act in front of two strangers and that added greatly to my excited state. I should mention that Moria helped me out here by hiking up her skirt and pulling her panties to one side and fingering herself.

"How many fingers can you jam in there?" Moria asked me.

"One," I replied dumbly. I had never even thought of trying more.

"One?" Moria gasped. "Jesus, girl, watch this!" Her labia were darkened and distended, both from her pregnancy and her arousal. They hung just slightly apart, yet closed too tight for me so see the entrance to her vagina. Her mound was smoother than mine, and I assumed she also had it waxed as no razor cuts that close. She straightened up all too soon and turned back toward me. This time I saw the swollen nub of her clit, peaking out of its hood as if begging attention. A second later I saw her shove four fingers into her cooch---it was awesome! It was unfuckinbelievable!"

"I tried two---nope, it just wouldn't work---or so I thought."

""Uhhh I'm too tight, Moria. I can't get another one in there!" I said despairingly.

"I should tell you guys this ..." Celia said, looking at her husband and Paul, and seemingly avoiding Joanna.

I became entranced with the squishy sounds coming from Moria's pussy as she continued shoving those fingers in and out. I realized for the first time that it was possible that she could, if she wanted to, get her whole hand in there and that was something I'd never considered possible!"

"All right, all right, we have Phil all hot and bothered now," Moria said. "Help him get that cock out!"

I was only too happy to quit my public masturbation and crawled over to him and was unbuckling his belt while he fished his dick out and I got my first look at him, or should I say, it.

'It' was thick and long---possibly seven or more inches, and until Paul came along it was the biggest I'd ever seen-- although through word of mouth among the girls I'd heard of other whoppers---but this was the first and as such it was very impressive.

"That---that won't fit inside me, Moria!" I gasped in alarm but still reached out to take him in hand.

"Of course it will!" she said assuredly.

"He's the reason you can get all those fingers in there!' I protested and for a moment had her speechless.

Moria recovered soon enough and laughed in my face. "You think his dick stretched me like this?"

I could only nod my head in agreement.

"No---no---no!" she replied. "I've worked all sorts of toys in there. Normally I'm quite the slut--- a horny slut at that. The bigger the better; I mean Phil's dick is nice. It does the job for me. He knows how to hit the right spots, but my guess is you haven't any idea what I'm talking about so we might as well show you.

"I'll tell you all this," Celia said to the three listening to her story, "I could smell Moria. I could smell her excitement and to a lesser extent I could also smell Phil's---I was that attuned to the situation."

She licked her thick lips, in fact, gazing longingly at Paul's erection.

Celia forced herself to return to her tale and said, "Moria told me 'You have to tell a man you like his penis; that it's nice and big. With Phil it won't matter, it is big, but most men aren't anywhere close to that size so you need to stroke their egos as well as their cock to keep them happy.'

So I tried her advice on Phil, forgetting that he had heard her as well as me. "Ohhh, I just love your big cock, Phil!"

Only to have Moria snicker, 'You love it that much why not suck it?'

I wrapped my hand around it, not all of it, but enough, and then leaned forward and pumped it while licking his bulbous head. I didn't really need instructions in sucking cock. Moria remained next to me, intent on my every move and kept up a running commentary, but I was into it anyway and was licking and sucking with gusto and taking great pains not to let my teeth scrape his delicate prize.

Hearing Phil's happy moans told me all I needed to know, and soon enough Moria shut up and let me do my thing.

I took my time with it, not sucking to hard or too fast, backing off and laying kisses along the length of him and allowing him to cool off a little and prolonging the entire event for both our enjoyment.

"Yeah, just like that!" he croaked, telling me in those words that he was almost there.

Moria reinforced that thought by adding: "Yeah, you go girl! Get it sloppy wet. Spit on it, then suck him hard!"

Phil took my head in both hands and I began bobbing and moaning as I sucked away.

"Ohhh, fuck," Phil moaned.

"Now stop, Celia! Make him go down on you!"

I was so surprised at this command that I let him fall from my mouth. Phil heard his wife too, and picked me up and laid me out on the sofa and spread my legs---and went down on me!

The next thing I knew I was in heaven, grunting and humping my pussy into his face as fast as I could. Oh God, I'd never had my clit sucked and I nearly went through the roof when he did it.

Off to one side I heard Moria snicker, "Good isn't he? I have him do me every other night. I couldn't take it on a daily basis."

Moria waited until Phil gave me at least two monstrous cums then told him to flip me over and fuck me.

And he did. Only it wasn't your normal fuck. Moria had promised me she'd teach me about sex. What I didn't understand was she meant all at once!

Phil understood through, and well ... normally a couple begins in one position, holds it for a time, perhaps the entire fuck, but after Phil worked his dick into me, and I mean it took some work on his part, and I wasn't helping much because I was screaming that it hurt because it sure as hell did hurt.

When he had about two plus inches in me I was begging him to stop. He would have, but Moria wouldn't let him.

"She can take a lot more, Phil. Now damn it, give it to her!"

So he kept going, staring at my jiggling tits as he pounded away. Of course as he wedged it deeper, I lubricated more and things got easier all around.

Moria wormed her way onto the bed with us and became our cheerleader, keeping up a running commentary, saying things like: "That's it, tell him how you love it! Make some fucking noise! Don't you just love that fat cock of his?"

I was wondering if we'd all gone crazy, and then all of a sudden I felt soooo good. I was going to cum again. That was good. Moria was playing with my tits and licking my ear. Phil's cock was moving in and out more freely, and that certainly felt good. Even Moria's grating voice urging Phil to fill the wannabe slut with his load felt good.

And suddenly it was me drowning her out, screaming: ""Yes! Yes! I love it! Fuck me! Oooh, fuck---fuckkk me!"

But Moria intervened and stopped us. I was incredulous. "I was gonna cum!" I cried.

"You will, you will, you little tramp. Try another position first. Phil, let her up. Kiddo, kneel on the floor and bend over the sofa." That presented my backside to Phil. I couldn't believe he'd take me anally and he didn't, but we went at it doggy-style. I liked it fine and still do."

"She right," Jim, her husband volunteered earning a glowering look from Celia, who went on with her story.

"We did shift so that I was on all fours a few minutes later---just before I was going to climax again. That bitch Moria could tell when I was right on the edge. In a way she was tormenting me, in a way she was setting me up for a very memorable cum.

By the way, Phil was now hitting my cervix with every long stroke into me, almost knocking the wind out of me each time but I loved it.

I could feel sweat dripping down my armpits and off my forehead, and I could now hear the same squishy sound Moria had made earlier while churning four fingers into her gash, but there was no way I was stopping.

.

But Moria brought us to yet another halt as she repositioned us, this time with Phil on the floor and me on top of him.

I found I liked this position too. Fuck---I liked all the positions. With Moria yipping, 'Ride 'em cowgirl!' I popped up and down on his joystick reveling in the many erogenous spots he was touching for the first time. I came, twice without Moria interrupting. I was working on my third orgasm and listening to Moria's latest pointers.

"Put your hands on his chest, buck your hips up and down, put your feet flat on the floor, now your knees on the floor, now lay forward and have him suck your tits, now sit upright.

She put me through the paces that would normally take young girl months, perhaps years to experience. I recall thinking; I hope I remember these things later, as we switched to reverse cowgirl which allowed Phil to play with my girls as I rode him, yippee-kay-ya motherfucker!

Then it was time to change again; I was back on all fours, while he did me doggy-style again. But this time Moria had me rubbing my clit while he pile-drived into my deepest recesses. Oh, boy! My pussy spasmed and I started to cum.

Moria waited me out and then had Phil fuck me up the ass.

Normally I would have fought like hell to prevent this affront. But I was still seeing stars and glowing from all those delightful orgasms. I would have let them drive a bread truck up my ass I felt so good.

I recall thinking: 'My ass? Wow, really? Well why the fuck not?'

At least Phil made sure my butthole was well lubed before jamming his meat in there. I heard him complaining to his wife that I was too tight. Imagine that? He's got the big dick and I'm too fucking tight!

Moria screamed at him not to be a little pussy and I actually laughed and felt sorry for him. That feeling didn't last all that long, as he kept trying and I felt it as he began stretching my anus. I bit down on a finger and hung in there, and eventually he worked about two inches in and that was a decent start.

What really helped matters was Moria getting down on the floor with us and sliding under me (how she managed this I don't know) so that her face was inches from my coochie. The first touch of her mouth on my sex changed everything. I came again within seconds and all but ignored Phil's laborious maneuvering into my rectum.

Moria was still gnawing away at my labia and clit when it occurred to me that Phil was balls deep in my ass.

Poor Phil couldn't hold off any longer and spewed his load into my asshole. Moria left my cunt to shimmy further under me so as to catch Phil's cum as it seeped out of my asshole. I had my head down looking back between my legs at first to see what the hell she was up to, and then riveted to a scene that was other-worldly to me.

"Yummy," she said after finishing.

I had the good manners to wait until Moria beckoned me to go down on her before fall on my knees between her legs and attacking her cunt.

"Jesus!" Joanna said in a hoarse voice.

"I would never have thought ...." Paul said, unbelievably.

"Honey ... I ...." Jim croaked, unable to finish his sentence.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm the biggest slut in Danbury, maybe the entire state," Celia said with a wan smile. "Still I didn't turn out so bad. I mean, it's not like I'm a two bit whore, you know?"

"So who's next, Jim or Paul?"

"I think we're ready for some action," Paul said. "The rest of the stories can follow while we recharge our batteries. Don't you think?" he added.

"Umm, yes I think ...." Celia began before Joanna interrupted her, saying: "Yes, but let's not change partners just yet."

"Well, okay," Celia said after a slight hesitation.

Paul noted a quick glance between Jim and his wife before Jim shook his head in agreement. He realized that the others had forgotten at least for the moment that he knew they had all been intimate with each other and it didn't matter who fucked who for the remainder of the evening.

Paul smiled at the others and said: "It's fine with me," and watched as both Joanna and Celia sprang into action, moving the coffee table to the side of the room and tossing several pillows off the couch and onto the floor. Celia quickly lay on her back on the couch and almost in a choreographed sequence, Jim sat next to her and Joanna squatted alongside her and began massaging the calves of Celia's legs.

Paul knew he wasn't being left out deliberately and waited to see what they had planned. Joanna looked at him as her hands glided over Celia's legs and gave him a lewd smile followed by a knowing wink. He moved around to the front of the couch, and knelt next to Celia's head. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open, allowing soft moans of pleasure to come out.

Jim's hands were rubbing over his wife's ass with his thumbs seeming to settle into the cleft between her cheeks and grazing her labia each time they started to withdraw.

Paul joined in, pulling her hair so that her head lifted and brought his mouth to hers.

"Mmmm," she purred when his lips left hers. "Nother?" she sighed.

He obliged her, this time adding his tongue which she greeted with her own. As the kiss continued Paul heard a 'slick-slick' sound that he instinctively knew was her wet cunt opening and closing under Jim Master's knowing thumbs.

For her part, Joanna was now sucking on Celia's toes, methodically tasting each one in turn and lightly tickling the soles of her feet.

Paul's hand wandered down to Celia's breast and gave it a light squeeze.

"Christ! All three of you! It's beyond words!" Celia crowed happily.

"Enjoying yourself, are we?" Paul laughed.

"Absolutely," Celia replied. "I had no idea you were all so fuckin' talented!"

"Are you ready yet, sweetie?" Joanna inquired while sounding happy to remain working her way up Celia's legs to what everyone now realized was her ultimate target.

"Umm, maybe my honey could slap his meat into me first ... you know?" Celia replied to Joanna's dismay.

Jim scrambled of the couch and flipped his wife over with her ass in the air.

"Put it in, baby!" she chirped while longingly staring at Paul's cock at the other end of the couch.

Joanna saw the look and quickly knelt in front of Paul and took him into her mouth making loud slurping noises as she sucked him just to make Celia jealous.

Jim quickly found a suitable rhythm and was pounding merrily away at Celia whose eyes never left Joanna's mouth as she continued fellating Paul.

Paul noticed the gamesmanship between the women and trying to negate it, tendered a finger to Celia's mouth. She readily accepted it and when he added a second, moments later she began mimicking the slurping sounds Joanna was making.

Paul decided to take charge and placate both women; but how? First things first, he thought, and called out: "Hey, Jim, why not flip her over and let us see how you two fuck one another?"

"You think?" Masters replied.

"Yeah, but Celia?"

"Mmmm?"

"You okay with me and Joanna getting up close as you two have at it?"

"Shit, you get much closer you'll be inside me ... sure, whatever!"

Masters helped his wife turn over.

"Not like that, Jim," Paul said. "Put Celia on top."

The couple arranged themselves as requested and Jim sent his shaft into his spouse's cunt once again.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah!" Celia moaned happily as Jim sent his middle finger into her anus as well.

Joanna and Paul smiled at each other as Celia moaned again.

Paul began to caress Joanna's rear end as they watched Jim's cock pumping in and out of Celia's cunt. Joanna took his hand and guided it to her anus and he spit on a finger then sent it into her rectum as she sighed contentedly.

"Paul?"

"Yes Joanna?"

"I want you to fuck me back there."

"Now?"

"No not right now, but soon. Okay?"

"It will be our pleasure, Joanna," he said and they both laughed lewdly and resumed watching the Masters fucking on the couch but Paul's finger continued squirming in her shitter. Joanna used both hands to spread her cheeks further apart and moaned when Paul took a certain risk and added a second finger to the first.

When Joanna accepted it, he leaned in and with his free hand began fingering her cunt as well.

Celia took note of their activities and to no one's surprise had Jim halt his fucking and fingering in order to cede the couch to Joanna and Paul.

"It's a little soggy, but I always drool from my puss when overly excited. And believe me, I'm overly excited right now," Celia said as they rolled from the couch to the floor.

________________________________________

Joanna's only article of clothing was a pair of black high-tops which Paul grasped at the knees as he knelt between her legs and entered her.

"OH, YEAH!" she gasped as he filled her with his manhood.

Off to the side Celia giggled lasciviously, and then whispered to Jim, "Why don't you stick your dick in her mouth?"

"You think?" Jim replied.

"Sure, she's a pure slut. She'll love it!"

Jim maneuvered his way onto the couch, and facing Paul tendered his cock to Joanna's mouth by rubbing it against her face.

Joanna reached up and took him in hand and guided him to her mouth and fellated him while Paul intensified his strokes, moving faster and faster, causing the rickety couch to shake and creak.

Celia made her way over to Paul and kissed him as he drove his cock deep into Joanna who squealed as the first waves of orgasm began to make themselves known.

Paul not wanting to cum just yet, pulled out and dropped his head between her open legs, pressing his face into her slippery snatch while she responded by thrusting her crotch up against it.