Hartstein Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia coaxed her husband, Jim away from Joanna and kissed him while reaching out and caressing Joanna's breast.

Paul had to grab Joanna's hips to maintain his place between her thighs.

Jim found it exquisitely beautiful watching his wife as she began suckling at Joanna's breast like an infant and Joanna's contented mewling sounds as she was being eaten from both above and below.

Joanna's hand came up to caress Celia's face and then her hair while she sucked at her teat.

Paul, wanting to get Joanna off, moved to her clit and with Joanna tingling with ever rising excitement, sent his finger back into her asshole and caused her to have a powerful climax.

A torrent of her juices flowed down his face as she shuddered through wave after wave of her orgasm.

Celia caressed Joanna's face with one hand and plucked at her nipple with the other. And when Joanna murmured, "That's soooo nice," kissed her on the mouth.

Jim sat with his legs tucked under him, his cock standing straight up from his lap. Both women gave it a hungry look before turning back to face one another.

In Jim's mind his penis felt enormous as it soaked up the attention.

The girls moved slowly to their knees. Celia started to quiver. Joanna placed a hand on each of Celia's hips. Their bellies touched and Joanna's breasts rested just above Celia's. They started to giggle as Joanna leaned into Celia forcing her backward until she lay on the pillows strewn about the carpeted floor.

Paul had a bemused expression on his face as the girls paused to see who would do what to whom.

Joanna gently parted Celia's knees then lowered herself onto her.

"Oh yeah," Jim sighed; "Now it's getting interesting!"

Paul smacked him on the shoulder and whispered, "Shut up and let them go at it."

It seemed to take a long time, but actually was only seconds in the happening; Joanna's crotch came in contact with Celia's. The girls giggled as Joanna's breasts hung down over Celia's face. But Celia's laugh trailed off as Julie began to grind her pussy into Celia's.

Both men watched intently as their pussies seemed to mesh. Joanna's bare ass appeared to clench with each slow grind, and both of their breasts bounced with the motion.

Jim saw Paul moving out of the corner of his eye, and sure enough he had started to rub his cock as inconspicuously as possible under the circumstances and made no bones about laughing.

Paul, embarrassed, stopped fondling himself and concentrated on watching the two women on the floor.

Joanna decided to mix it up a little. She stopped grinding her pelvis into Celia and sat up, kneeling between her legs. Deliberately teasing the men, she ran her hands down Celia's inner thighs, pressing her legs to the floor.

Celia breathed deeply as Joanna touched her. Then Joanna repositioned her knees on either side of Celia's hips and started to ride her, cowgirl-style.

The two of them started laughing again at first, but Celia really started to rub her cunt firmly against Joanna's seemingly enjoying herself as she picked up the pace and let her breasts bounce for the guys enjoyment.

Joanna helped out by placing her hands on Celia's hips and guiding her motion.

Celia whispered something to Joanna, who giggled and nodded her head in agreement. Then Celia roughly---or so it seemed--- flipped Joanna over and pulled her hips up.

Joanna laughed at Celia's theatrics, but it was no laughing matter for the men who thought things might be getting too rough as they rolled around on the floor until Joanna was resting on her hands and knees and Celia took hold of her hips and rammed into her from behind.

Both Jim and Paul were transfixed watching the women's breasts jiggle as each subsequent thrust jolted their girls into action.

Celia picked up her pace and Joanna shrieked happily, "You slut, gonna make me cum!"

Celia appeared to take that as a reason to stop and abruptly separated herself from Joanna who gave her a quizzical look at Celia sat down on the couch next to her husband Jim. Both seemed a little embarrassed to have been caught enjoying themselves. Celia started to laugh, playing it off as a big joke. Joanna joined in, and the two men applauded gratefully.

Celia patted Joanna on the back as they returned to their seats. Joanna was blushing, as she took a sip of her drink and gave Paul a will you forgive me look. Celia bit her lip and smiled at her husband.

Both men reassured the women that they were fine with what had just occurred; Jim even went so far as to whisper to Celia he would have liked to have seen her and Joanna go further.

Celia perked up at this and said: "So you guys liked what you saw us doing?"

Both Paul and Jim quickly affirmed that they had liked it very much.

"Jo ... should we put on a show for the guys?"

"Celia I'm so horny right now I could fuck a fire hydrant!" Let's do it, but let's make it special!"

Paul was startled by that comment, but he was also highly aroused by it as well. Jim was already stroking himself and would have continued but for Celia's slapping his hand and chiding him to 'watch and wait for the really good stuff.'

The women knelt facing each other, and Joanna pulled her long hair back behind her shoulders, letting them see her and Celia chest to chest. Celia and Joanna grinned at each other, and then Joanna's hands came to rest on Celia's breasts. Celia took a deep breath as Joanna's hands cupped them and began to slowly massage them.

Both men found the scene before them highly arousing and began to slowly stroke themselves.

Celia and Joanna smiled over at them, pleased to see how much they were enjoying their sexual exhibition, and then Joanna began to pinch and rub Celia's nipples, which were fully erect. Celia squealed a little at this, and Joanna looked up her with a pleased smile and pinched them even harder.

Celia rolled her eyes back with pleasure. Paul's throbbed as he watched Celia lurch delightedly at Joanna's teasing fingers. As if that weren't enough, Joanna began to squeeze Celia's tits, working her hands over each breast, gripping as much flesh as she could and kneading it passionately before letting them fall then bounce back into place.

The flesh of both women now had a special quality glow to it; Joanna whispered something to her partner and Celia said, "Paul, please stand up for us."

Paul got to his feet; his erection was so hard it now pointed at the ceiling. Both women took note and smiled at one another. "Nice," Celia murmured more to herself than Joanna, but the other woman heard her and nodded her head in obvious agreement.

Joanna moved so close to him that her breasts now rested on his arm. Jim sat on the couch holding his manhood, but no longer stroking it. He was wondering what his wife and her girlfriend was going to do to Paul and half-wished it was he and not Paul being toyed with.

Paul groaned the moment Celia's hand took hold of his pulsing erection, and exhaled when she pumped him several times in rapid succession. Celia worked her hand around his shaft, adding a rotating motion with her wrist while the other hand cupped his balls and he began to melt with the pleasure of it all.

Both women carefully observed him, their eyes filled with lewd merriment as Celia started jacking him faster, but with a very loose grip. This served two purposes: the light friction of her hand on his penis tantalized every nerve in his cockhead, but also slowed his reaching that point of no return before ejaculation.

Joanna began to jump with excitement as she looked on, and started giggling after catching Jim watching her breasts as they bounced. She smiled coyly when their eyes met and pointed to Celia's breasts which were jiggling even more than her own as she pumped Paul's cock.

Jim motioned Joanna to come over and pay some attention to his erection. Still giggling, she moved to him and leaned in and opened her mouth about an inch away from his cockhead, looking as if she was going to start to suck him off. But she didn't. Jim realized that she was just teasing him as she licked her lips and continued to just almost put her mouth to him before pulling it away.

The teasing worked because the mere thought of entering her mouth made his cock jerk with pleasure.

But Celia wasn't finished teasing Paul. She moved closer yet to him and shook her tits in his face. Paul grinned, and she slowly pushed him down onto the floor.

Paul lay on his stomach, and Celia straddled his shoulders and positioned her pussy just over his left shoulder blade. She began to grind her crotch into the bony protrusion.

A smile came over Celia's face. She seemed surprised at how good this felt and glanced over at Joanna whose mouth hung open in surprise at the other woman's strange tactics.

Celia beamed back at her, "It's a new way to get off! Isn't it something else?"

She started to moan as she let Paul's shoulder blade rub against her clit. Both Jim and Joanna watched in amazement as Celia, still moaning, switched to Paul's right shoulder, pulling his arm in tighter to his body so that his shoulder blade would protrude further. She settled her pussy on top of it, and gasped as she felt it press into her cunt.

Paul watched her over his shoulder, and grinned as he saw her use his body to pleasure herself. Celia picked up her pace and grabbing his arms to steady herself, began rocking her hips rapidly until her whole body shook as she pressed her pussy tightly against his back.

The others watched intently as every exposed muscle of Celia's body clenched as she forced Paul's bony shoulder into her pussy. Her moans reached a soaring pitch, signaling that she had reached a climax of some sort; if not the big O she really sought.

Celia caught her breath and seemed to have just barely enough strength to pull herself off of Paul's back. She looked at the others with wide eyes, still not quite returning from the ecstatic place she had just been.

When it seemed to dawn on her that she had just gotten off in front of her husband and Joanna, she smiled self-consciously and started to laugh. The others joined in, especially Paul, who said, "I've never been used quite that way before. But I didn't mind not one bit."

Paul ran his hands over Celia's sweat-beaded skin while she struggled to catch her breath, and then everyone had another drink.

"Now I'd like to try something," Jim said and everyone wanted to hear what it was.

"Joanna, I'd like to fuck your tits. Are you willing?"

Startled by his pronouncement, Joanna raised an eyebrow, glanced at Celia as if for permission, and getting none, responded with, "Why not? I could use a good tit fucking, Jim."

It appeared that Paul and Celia were as interested in what was about to happen as the participants themselves.

Joanna took a last sip from her drink, pushed out her chest and proclaimed: "Well they're waiting for you, big boy!"

Everyone all laughed, but Jim wasted no time taking Joanna up on her invitation.

She sat on the rug with her back against the lower part of the couch. Her arms were outstretched over the cushions, and her hair cascaded over the cushions behind her. Her bare chest beckoned to him as he pulled closer.

As Jim straddled her torso, Celia and Paul joined them near the couch, sitting on the rug to either side of them to get a better view. Jim pressed his cock to Joanna's chest. She smiled at him as he started to rub it between her tits. He pulled back a little and rubbed the head against each of her stiffened nipples letting them tickle his sensitive tip.

Joanna watched intently as his cock teased her nipples. Then he slid it back between her breasts, taking long, slow thrusts along the surface of her chest.

Taking a deep breath, Joanna bent her arms toward herself and began to massage her own breasts as Jim rubbed his cock between them.

Joanna shuddered and pinched her own nipples. The press of her hands also hugged her tits tighter around Jim's shaft, and he picked up his pace as he felt himself lodged more securely between them.

Celia and Paul watched breathlessly as Jim's cock plunged through Joanna's gorgeous cleavage. She pushed her breasts close together, cleaving them tightly to his pulsing shaft.

Joanna's fascination with the entire process was evident to everyone present as she tucked her chin and watched her chest closely to see his cock emerge time after time through her cleavage. In this position, his cock came just inches from her face as he pushed it up through her breasts.

Jim decided to play with her a little and push as deep as he could, thrusting within centimeters of her face. Joanna glanced up at him as she watched his member approaching closer and closer.

Celia and Paul smiled at each other as they realized how he was playing with Joanna. Joanna played right back.

She opened her mouth slightly, aligning it with the thrusts of his shaft. Each time Jim pushed his cock close to her mouth, she would open a little wider, taunting him to enter her warm, wet lips.

However Joanna kept a firm grasp on her breasts, holding them in place so that he could only penetrate so far. She had really learned to be a serious tease in a short time.

Then as if deciding she had teased him enough, she stuck out her tongue. Jim felt its tip slide along the warm, smooth surface of his glands and gasped.

But with his next plunge, Joanna refused her tongue and simply smirked at him while Paul and Celia howled with laughter at his frustration and Joanna's gamesmanship.

Joanna began to move her tits up and down with her hands. She kept them pressed around his cock, but pumped them rhythmically.

Jim stopped thrusting and let her control the rhythm. His jaw hung open and spittle drooled from his mouth as he, unaware of how he looked, watched transfixed as Joanna squeezed her own breasts so that she could jerk him off.

Celia couldn't hold off any longer and pounced on Paul's cock, taking his entire length into her mouth. Paul reciprocated by jamming three fingers into her snatch and furiously fingering her to a very quick orgasm.

Joanna decided not to get Jim off, preferring to fuck him instead, and loosened the grip of her breasts around him and still fondling her own breasts, talked Jim down from his pending climax while wearing a devilish grin.

Paul had Celia stop her fellating and while still rubbing her clit, gradually brought her down as from her highly aroused state.

Celia teased her husband about how well Joanna had messed with him.

"Oh yeah," he replied, well you can do me that way anytime, Celia."

Then turning back to Joanna, he added, "And you ... you tease ... you owe me. I expect you to finish that tit job in the very near future."

Both women laughed at his outburst and agreed to 'do him' that way if he agreed to perform a certain sex act on them.

"Name it!" Jim shot back.

Looking at each other the two women silently agreed on a certain act and Celia answered, "We'll let you know when it's time, sweetie."

Joanna caught Paul looking at her and rubbed one of her breasts, teasing the nipple until it stood on end. She seemed to be unabashedly giving herself over to the spirit of the evening which was to please one another as much as possible.

Celia checked the men out. Both Paul and Jim were rock hard with precum seeping from the eye of their respective penises.

"Can we do a little more teasing without you guys getting pissed at us?" Celia inquired coquettishly.

"No!" Jim quickly replied.

"What did you have in mind?" Paul asked a second later after putting a hand on Jim's arm to restrain him.

"Well, I was thinking," Celia said, looking over at Joanna, "Jo did tease my man an awful lot, and I was thinking that perhaps ... and I know this sounds silly, but I think Paul is certainly capable of doing it ...."

"Get to the point, Celia," Paul said, although there was a grin on his face.

"I think he should do his version of whatever a man's version of a tittie-fuck is ... on Joanna."

"Whoa! What the fuck?" Joanna crowed apprehensively.

"I'm all in on that!" Jim whooped.

Paul laughed and to Joanna, said, "Here I come, ready or not!"

"Ohhh ...Ohhh Nooo!" Joanna cried out, but Paul was on her before she could do anything about it, pulling her navel close to his face and keeping her hands tucked in at her sides.

Joanna looked down at him over her breasts, which were heaving from her racing breath as he gently brought his lips just above Joanna's waistline. After teasing her thusly, he winked up at her.

Continuing to watch the reactions of the others, Paul ran his fingers along the inside of Joanna's thighs. Her hips began to squirm as his touches neared her pussy.

"Oh Christ!" she exclaimed breathing even heavier.

Jim and Celia watched in awe as Joanna grew more excited. They took in the luscious round cheeks of Joanna's ass, bared in all their muscular glory. And the curve of her hips framed the neatly trimmed tuft of hair that barely concealed her vagina.

Paul playfully stroked Joanna's lower stomach and her pelvic area, staying just inches away from her pussy. Joanna continued squirming at the ticklish strokes, and her naked body writhed with delight.

Celia and Jim watched dumbfounded as Paul slid his hands over Joanna's ass, cupping her bare buttocks gently with his fingers, and then kissed her softly on the left ridge of her pelvis.

Joanna's stomach sucked in on feeling Paul's lips on her, and her breath faltered. Paul smiled up at her and slowly slid his fingers off her ass, evoking panoply of goose bumps.

Then he sat back and both he and Joanna giggled giddily as she sat cross-legged providing Jim and Celia with a clear view of her glistening cunt.

"There's your pussy, boys!" she exclaimed, and then stood up holding what appeared to be her thong. "And watch what I'm gonna do to Celia's!"

That said Joanna let the strappy cotton dangle until it rested against Celia's aroused clit then dragged it up along her pussy and through her buttocks. Celia squealed uncontrollably.

Joanna smiled and raised her hand high into the air. Jim and Paul watched as Joanna sent her hand rocketing toward Celia's bare ass, delivering a spanking that even sounded like it stung.

Celia gasped audibly, and Joanna giggled wildly. She gave Celia's hair a tug, signaling her to stand up. Celia turned around and smiled wryly a Joanna, scolding her for the spanking.

Joanna grinned back smugly. Celia displayed her fully nude body to both men for a split second before Joanna with one smooth movement, pulled her by the shoulder to bend her over, turning her so that her derrière faced the men.

Celia found this funny and laughed, letting Joanna have her fun with her. Celia glanced provocatively through her spread legs at her husband and Paul and found them staring at her large hanging breasts and fully exposed cunt and asshole.

Jim loved this view, often fucking her in this position in order to enjoy the view and the deep penetration it afforded him. Paul also had an affinity for the position as he and Celia often used it whenever they got together, but he would never tell Jim about it.

"Alright, boys," Joanna said as she caressed Celia's flanks just inches from her pussy. "Are you ready for some nice pussy?"

Jim started jerking off and Paul just stood there staring at the two women.

Joanna laughed and said, "I'll take that as a yes!"

Paul took charge of the situation as Jim looked on open-mouthed. Paul ran his right hand between Celia's legs and jammed two fingers into her sodden cunt.

Celia gasped in stunned surprise not having expected a frontal assault from either of the men.

Using his powerful fingers and the palm of his left hand, Paul steered Celia to the couch until she had no choice other than to fall back into the cushions.