Hartstein Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was breathing fast, pushing harder until he stopped abruptly, wrapping his arms around her and rocked a little, still buried inside her.

"Slightly different position, baby; bend over for me."

His hands were already on her shoulders applying pressure. Celia lowered her chest and head to the bed's surface, propped up by her elbows. She found it thrilling and embarrassing at the same time, for she knew Paul and Joanna were probably watching even if they were fucking too, and that left her exposed and on display..

Jim groaned with pleasure and ran his hands over her back, and then leaned forward to drape himself over her body and in the process, pressed his pelvis tight against her ass.

The sensation surprisingly wrought a subtle pleasure that spread through her whole body, like the warmth of satisfaction. He kissed her neck and stroked the hair away from her face until he was breathing a little more slowly.

________________________________________

"Didn't I say I was going to have your ass earlier?" Paul whispered to Joanna.

"Mmmm," she replied, for he was still half in her wet mouth while she played with his testicles.

"Take it out of your mouth. You can use a hand if need be, and get up on that bed with them.

Both Celia and her husband, Jim were caught off guard as Joanna joined them on the bed. Celia started to laugh and realized that only moments earlier she had been embarrassed by the fact that the others could see her being sodomized.

As Joanna situated herself, Paul added, "I'd prefer that you faced Celia ... you know ... and like her get that lovely ass of yours nearly off the bed."

Jim had all but stopped fucking Celia's anus when he heard his wife laughing at the intrusion and joined her, holding her hips and then reaching around to fondle a breast.

The thrill of his touch to her nipple was still electric and Celia moaned appreciatively.

Meanwhile Paul had lubed his fingers and was loosening Joanna's rectum by adding a second finger to the first as she groaned at the intrusion.

"You're kind of thick in that department, Paulie," Celia said not unkindly. "Better to go slow, let her guide you in, you know?"

Paul shook his head and a few drops of sweat flew off in all directions. "Thanks, I'll try not to cause her any undue pain, Celia."

Then to Joanna, he said, "I can get the head in. should I try, or would you prefer I keep widening your asshole?"

"Oh, you'd better widen it a lot more, sweetie, or I won't be calling you sweetie again."

She laughed to show she wasn't totally serious, but he understood her fear and the reasoning behind it. He was grateful that she was willing to try anal with him in the first place.

A minute or so later, Paul entered her rectum, moving slowly, drawing back and gradually edging forward again, listening carefully to Joanna's grunts and groans for any signal that he might be going too fast in his penetration. As he progressed, Joanna reached for the sheets and clutched them with both hands as he rutted against her from behind.

"You okay?" he inquired.

"Yeah ... seems okay, but go slow, you're sooo fuckin' big, you know?"

________________________________________

Directly across from them, Jim Masters grunted as he plowed deeply into his wife's anus.

"Can ... can you go a little faster, Honey?" Celia asked with an urgency that told him she was close to another orgasm. He did his best, picking up his pace and slamming into her with a fervor that surprised Celia and himself as well as Paul and Joanna who were only inches away from them.

He wound his hand in her hair, making a messy ponytail in his fist, and brought his mouth directly to my ear.

"I'm going to ride you hard baby and I'm gonna put you away wet---very wet," he whispered with a ferocity that frightened her.

He tightened his grip on her hair and Celia froze. Then she realized she was about to cum from his rough treatment and told him to do his best.

________________________________________

"You need to relax," Paul whispered to Joanna, hoping Jim's actions hadn't frightened her to the point she would call him off.

"Just breathe..."

He waited, giving her time to collect herself, but didn't stop wedging his way into her in slow incremental steps.

Joanna managed to relax a little and he took hold of her hips and for the first time socked it to her. She grunted but made no objection.

"Again he asked how she was doing. "Okay ... uncomfortable but manageable."

"I'll stop the second to tell me to stop."

"I know. I trust you."

Joanna uttered the last while staring into Celia's face which bore a rictus-like smile as Jim plowed fiercely into her---again and again and again. Each thrust causing Celia's head to snap or shake from the force being applied.

"Celia?" Joanna asked worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"Okay?" Celia replied, somewhat dazed from the pleasure she was enjoying. "Hell yeah, I'm better than okay!"

Still and all, Celia was asking herself what it meant that she liked this ass fucking so much. What did it say about her?

Paul leaned in against Joanna, pressing her into the mattress and kissed the corner of her mouth.

"You seem pretty loose, Jo, I'm going to go a bit faster, but tell me if it's too much."

That said, he raised himself from her body, one hand propping him up, and the other fondling a breast much as Jim had done with Celia earlier and drew back and slammed into her.

Joanna shuddered.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes---yes, I'm fine. Go on, try another."

He did and their bodies met with a slap. She whimpered and sighed, "I don't know ... it feels pretty okay," she croaked.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, it's ... it's kind of nice. I mean, I feel so full, you know?" She was lying to some extent. There was pain, but it was a dull, humming pain, a bearable pressure.

He ran a hand over her back, soothingly. "Let's try faster."

His next thrust was met by a grunt from deep in Joanna's throat.

________________________________________

"AAAHHHHH!" Celia cried out as she climaxed from her husband's relentless sodomizing of her ass.

What she found surprising was the intensity of her own lust. Jim loved to take her annually, that was a given, but up to now she had merely tolerated it. But this---this was pleasure pure and simple and she didn't want it to end. And as Jim poured his sperm into her anal cavity, she began to hope that Joanna would call Paul off. If that happened, she'd offer herself to him in a heartbeat.

"OH, CHRIST--- OH, CHRIST," Jim gasped. "That---that was fuckin' fantastic!" And the next second he fell with a plop onto Celia's back, almost knocking the air from her lungs.

________________________________________

As Paul continued fucking Joanna, warmth like sunlight spread through her. Paul's fingers found her hair and twisted some into a tight knot and she cried out as he pulled on it.

"Want me to fuck you harder?"

The pain in her scalp had intensified twofold but she didn't want him to stop. She wanted what Celia had gotten from her husband, and maybe more.

"Yes!"

"Tell me!"

"Fuck my ass harder!"

He released his hold on Joanna's hair so he could hold her hips as he fucked her.

Joanna found herself focusing on not holding her breath as his thrusts pushed her forward and against Celia and Jim.

He slammed into her ass---and a distinct pleasure ignited between her legs. Joanna turned her head and strained her eyes to see his face---red and twisted with effort.

"Mmmmm, s'good!" she purred.

He reached a hand forward and grasped her shoulder then used her body as leverage to thrust a little more vigorously.

The bed bounced beneath them as he buried himself again and again. Joanna could feel the flesh of her ass jump at each penetration and knew his eyes were focused there, watching his thick, greasy cock slamming into her pussy.

He reached forward and grasped her other shoulder, pulling hard against the momentum of his hips and found a rhythm, punctuated by his quick breathing and her increasingly desperate cries.

Joanna now covered with her and Paul's sweat, almost laughed aloud as she thought, even my lustiest fantasies paled in comparison to the reality of this anal fucking. But she couldn't deny she was turned on. Her skin was flushed, her mouth was dry, her head swam with arousal, and tension was building inside her again, that familiar urgent ache that had her moaning and clutching at the sheets on the bed.

Celia wriggled out from under Jim and brushed her lips over Joanna's. Joanna's eyes snapped open at the contact, and then a moment later, kissed her back.

This wasn't how I'd imagined a sexual adventure would go. Not any of the hundred times I'd imagined it. My fantasies had been thrilling and I'd varied the scenarios, but they'd all been romantic. And yet ... and yet as Celia's tongue encircled her own and Paul's unrelenting cock continued pounding away and bringing her to the edge of a tumultuous orgasm, she knew it was better than she could have imagined it---far better.

From off in the distance, she heard Paul's voice calling to her.

"Jo ... Jo?"

"Ending the kiss, she half turned and asked, "What, Paul?"

"Do you two want to go down on each other?"

It hadn't even occurred to her, and she turned back to Celia and asked her the same question.

"You want him to finish in your ass?"

"Kinda ... yeah," she answered.

"Well, I could put myself at your disposal, you know? I mean he can fuck you and you can munch away at me. How's that sound? I mean, it's your choice."

"Sounds good to me. Let's do it!"

Celia maneuvered herself so that her legs ran alongside Joanna's elbows and her cunt was mere inches from her mouth. Paul paused while Joanna moved into a comfortable position and then resumed humping away at her ass while she dutifully lapped and sucked away at Celia's cunt.

Off to the side Jim lay snoring, half on, half off the bed.

Paul was very interested in how Joanna would manage to eat Celia while he fucked her from behind. He watched slowing his strokes as she tenderly sucked at Celia's clit causing Celia to let out one long, soft moan.

Then Joanna sent several fingers deep inside Celia's cunt. Celia's head tilted back, and with eyes closed, she squeezed both her breasts while Joanna's tongue flickered knowingly over her clit and brought her to a rapid orgasm.

"Good one ... huh?" Joanna gasped as she wrenched her face away from Celia's snatch.

Celia coughed once and replied, "Fuck yeah ... thanks sweetie. I owe you one."

Joanna turned her head toward Paul and said: "Finish me, Paul. I'm almost there right now!"

"Let's get on the bed," he said. "I mean all the way on the bed. Celia, can you move over?"

Celia left the bed and sat in a nearby chair. Paul lay on his back at a discrete angle from Jim, who was still sleeping.

Joanna waited, not certain as to what he wanted her to do. He didn't keep her waiting long.

"Jo, get on top. You put it back in and I'll take it from there."

The moment she mounted him, Paul pulled her into his arms and kissed her, tasting Celia's pussy juices immediately.

She giggled and said: "It's like getting two for the price of one, isn't it?"

He laughed and said: "You could say that, but I still can taste you most of all."

She kissed him again, and told him he was a real charmer.

Then without thinking about it, she rose up and placed his appendage at her gaping anus and lowered herself down onto him.

"I've heard that a girl can't really cum this way, but they do feel filled and maybe pretty good while the guy can't get enough of it. You think it has anything to do with a guy's feminine side?"

Paul laughed, as Celia chimed in with: "I just came big time from Jim's ass fucking. You better believe you can cum from it."

Joanna was still squirming, trying to get comfortable with the member lodged in her rectum and drew in her breath making a hissing sound after hearing her girlfriend's words.

She leaned forward, felt his heart beating, even smelled herself on his breath. She bent her neck to him and they kissed again. This time she managed to sample the sweet musk of her own cunt on his tongue and sucked at it as he groaned into her mouth.

Seemingly of her own accord, Joanna rose, shifted and repositioned herself by adjusting the tilt of her pelvis so that his manhood surged even further into her anus.

"Make me cum, baby," she whispered lewdly into his ear.

"Touch yourself," he said. He slowly lowered his hips back to the surface of the bed. "Stroke your pussy, baby."

Joanna slid a hand between them and was surprised by how wet she was. She even jumped when her finger slid over her clitoris and Jim smiled a hungry smile.

"That's it, sweetheart," he said softly. "Stroke yourself."

Paul watched her for a minute as she slid her fingers around her labia, and then slipping them down to feel his cock penetrating her. He moved then, pushing himself against her, trapping the hand between them.

Groaning from the exertion of the movements, he hammered his hips forward without stopping ---filling and emptying her continuously while she could only gasp in surprise and intense pleasure.

"Ohhh God---Ohhh God!" Joanna was finding it difficult to breathe. Still she continued rubbing her fingers over her clit and labia as he had told her too.

Moments later she felt a need to help him and began moving her hips in concert with his only to have him stop her by taking her head in his hands.

"What?" she croaked not comprehending.

"Don't move," he said sharply. "Don't move." He said before kissing her again.

From the arm chair alongside the bed they both heard Celia breathing hard chanting, "Fuck her! Fuck her good, Paulie!"

He ignored her, but looking directly into Joanna's eyes, said, "Rub your clit, that's all you need to do. I'll make you cum ... I'll make you cum big."

Joanna nodded and did as he asked.

Paul resumed fucking her ass and within moments she began to feel his promised orgasm building.

"Oooooohh!"

His hips rose and fell in a rapid rhythm and Joanna groaned even louder as her fingers chased the spot that would start her orgasm. She could see the effort in Paul's face as he humped furiously into her ass, so hard that her knees were being lifted off the bed.

"Oooooohh!"

With a suddenness that startled everyone, Paul shifted, pushing Joanna off him and onto the bed, confused and frustrated—she'd been on the verge of cumming---right on the edge and he'd stopped her.

A half second later he was pushing her legs back toward her shoulders and bringing his cock to her yawning asshole again.

"I wish you could see how beautiful you look right now," Paul whispered, and a flush of new pleasures roared through Joanna.

"Oh, God," she squealed. "Yeah---yeah, fuck my ass!"

He ran his hand over her face and neck, closing his fingers around my throat. There was only a little pressure, but Joanna tensed in alarm.

"I won't hurt you, Jo."

But he didn't move his hand away and he didn't slow his thrusts.

Almost immediately she felt the ache of her orgasm return. Paul's hand on her throat tightened a little and he put even more force into his humping.

"I'm getting close, baby," she moaned.

Paul came in her ass but kept at her. Now there was a distinct squishy sound as his cock plunged in and out of her cum flooded asshole.

"Come on, Jo!" He sounded almost angry, his voice full of force. "Cum for me! Come on, cum for me!"

She looked at his face, full of an intense animal lust, and felt the pleasure break. Paul's hand left her throat, and she gasped, writhing and squirming beneath him as the intensity of his thrusts and my quaking ass overwhelmed began to overwhelm her.

A split second later Joanna was panting and squealing as her entire body exploded in a tumultuous release as she came and came and came. It didn't last very long, but it was intense—taking her high before dropping her even harder. Jo barely heard Paul's encouraging words as the release washed over her and all her other senses shut down while her ass convulsed around his slowly shrinking cock.

"Joanna. Joanna, baby. That was incredible."

He held her for a full minute, his searingly hot chest against hers, both hearts hammering as she returned his steaming, wet kisses.

________________________________________

They resumed their sexual escapades the following morning around ten-thirty. Jim had made a run for coffee and other breakfast wants at the nearest diner and following that and lengthy showers, the girls took turns taking both men on at the same time.

Around four that afternoon, Joanna dressed, kissed everyone passionately and left to do some errands before getting a much needed night's rest.

Paul, hung with Celia and Jim for a while longer, but then he too, made his excuses and left to rest his weary body.

Jim and Celia tried one last round of sex, but realized Jim was finished for the day---well maybe not the night, but we'll leave it at that.