Harvard Revelations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jon pursed his lips over her clit and sucked it into his mouth firmly, flicking his tongue at the fully exposed bud of nerves. Amandas back arched and she pulled at her bonds, convulsing into the most incredible orgasm of her young life.

She felt Jons hands leave her hips but she couldn't move, laying sprawled on the edge of the chair, her pussy still pulsing with the contractions left over from her orgasm. She looked up to see Jon and Nick kissing deeply, tongues in each others mouth, then Nick licking at the pussy juice that coated Jons face. As her strength and coordination began to return she eased her position on the chair, sitting up a bit, but she was still too turned on to make another attempt at modesty. She sat panting around her gag, wishing desperately that she could reach her pussy with her bound hands.

Nick had watched Jons practiced tongue bring Amanda to orgasm from over her shoulder as he squeezed her tits and continued pinching her nipples, pinching even harder as she launched into her orgasm. He could tell she'd forgotten he was even touching her as her hips bucked in her orgasm. 'For being the stuck up little prude Jon described she sure is turned on,' he thought to himself. As Jon stood up from between her legs Nick stepped around the chair and took his face in his hands, kissing him deeply to taste Amandas juice on his lips. One hand reached down and stroked Jons cock through his jeans, feeling the firm thickness he had grown to appreciate. Even as he anticipated having Jon in his mouth he thought about how much he wanted to fuck the hot little blond bitch too.

Jon was incredibly excited - he'd dreamed of touching Amanda, fucking her, licking her, for years and now here she was, pussy wet with her juices, sprawled almost naked in front of him. He was going to fuck her so hard she wouldn't wake up until Monday! Nick stepped up to him and kissed him and he returned the attention with passion. Feeling Nicks hand stroking his cock he remembered why they had come here and smiled to himself, welcoming the opportunity to continue putting Amanda in her place.

Nick dropped to his knees in front of Jon and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. Jon put his hand on Nicks head to balance as he lifted one foot after the other to step out of his pants and remove his socks. As Jon stripped his shirt off Nick raised his head and pulled Jons cock into his mouth. As Nicks lips slid down the firm shaft, the slightly soft head stroking over his tongue and into his throat, he looked at Amanda out of the corner of his eye. Her eyes were wide and staring at Jons cock as she continued recovering from her first orgasm. Nick pulled his mouth off Jons cock, making sure to suck hard so it popped obscenely when the head pulled out of his lips.

Nick moved closer to Amanda, staying on his knees. He said, "Jon, move over closer to Amanda. I want to make sure she sees what a real blowjob is."

Nick had moved next to Amandas leg so Jon moved to her other side so that his cock bobbed just in front of Amanda face. Amanda had rarely had a cock so close to her face - when she had touched Jim like that she had mostly closed her eyes and tried not look at the disgusting thing. But now everything was different. Her eyes were glued to the thick shaft, still glistening with Nicks saliva. Nick reached out and wrapped his hand around the shaft and stroked the skin up and down the shaft. She saw the skin slide back and reveal the pink head with a fat drop of liquid oozing from the tip. She had certainly never seen an uncut cock and wondered at the differences from what little she knew.

Nick leaned forward and used his tongue to lap at the precum, then turned and kissed Amandas lips, pushing his tongue in around the gag to spread the taste of Jons precum into her mouth. He turned back, slid the foreskin back and took the head into his mouth again. He pulled back slightly and swiped his tongue around the head. Turning to Amanda he said, "Are you watching, Amanda? Do you see how I'm licking the head and stroking his shaft?"

Amanda was watching with rapt attention and nodded slowly as Nick turned back to Jon and sucked his cock back into his mouth. This time he slid his mouth down the shaft to the hand gripping the base, stroking his mouth back and forth. Amanda couldn't believe how thick Jons shaft was and how Nick easily slipped so much into his mouth. The drool built up in Nicks mouth and dripped out over his hand. She could see the swollen veins on his shaft and the wrinkled bag hanging between Jons legs. She remembered being disgusted at the very idea of a boys genitals, but that memory seemed like it belonged to someone else as she somehow loved the idea of being this close to a hard wet mans cock. Her mouth worked over the gag, her own saliva drooling from her lips as she started to wish that Jons cock would be in her mouth, that she could touch the hard shaft and taste the liquid that she could see oozing from the shaft when Nick pulled back and stroked the shaft. She could taste the hint of flavor from when Nick had touched her lips earlier and she wanted more. Her pussy was also demanding attention, attention that she couldn't give it with her bound hands.

Nick had put his left hand on Amandas thigh and as he settled in to serving Jons cock he slipped his hand down onto her cunt and stroked his fingers up and down the wet slit. Amanda moaned and pushed her hips forward, trying to spread her legs further to allow more access to her clit. Nick lifted his hand and started spanking her cunt, slapping his hand down on her clit and swollen lips. He started gently but built the intensity quickly while Amanda bucked her hips and whined at the rough attention to her needy clit.

Nick pulled back and stroked Nick firmly as he turned to Amanda again. Starting to stroke her cunt again he said, "Have you ever tasted cum before, Amanda? I bet you haven't. I bet you haven't even touched cum before! You're going to touch it tonight, Amanda. Jons going to cum soon, I can feel it starting to happen. He's looking down at your cummy little cunt and he wants to cum too. When he cums, Amanda, I'm going to point his cock at your face and he's going to spray cum all over your face. You'll look just like one of those whores in a porn movie but you're not going to have a choice like they do. You're going to take Jons cum on your face and lips and hair and you're going to love it!"

Amanda kept her eyes on Jons cock. Her pussy ached with need from the rough manipulation by Nick, and his firm voice and the disgusting things he was saying inflamed her. Despite her history, despite everything she had thought she wanted from a man she knew that Nick was right. She wanted Jons cum on her face, she loved being helpless, she wanted Nick to rub her clit again!

Jon groaned at Nicks words. He put one hand on Nicks head and the other on Amanda as he felt his balls tighten and the tingling signal that he was getting close to cumming. As the cum surged up from his balls he twisted his hips toward Amanda. He gripped her hair with his fingers and pulled her head back, looking down into her eyes as his cock spurted a gob of cum over her cheek and across her right eye, causing her to blink. He was so turned on that jet after jet splashed onto her face, coating her cheeks and lips and nose with glistening pale fluid. Drips of cum oozed into her lips and past her gag. As his spasms faded, Nick used the head of Jons cock to smear the cum around Amandas face, then took the dripping head back into his mouth to clean it off. He watched Amandas face as she moaned and gasped through another orgasm..

Amanda didn't know what to do. In fact she didn't want to do, or think, she just wanted to exist in the intense erotic state that had been forced on her. When Jon pulled her head back she looked into his eyes as he groaned and she felt the hot splash of cum drop onto her face. The smell and feel of cum overwhelmed her - and knowing it was Jons cum somehow felt right, made all the history and hurt that had come between them mean less. The flavor of the cum oozed into her mouth around the gag, then she felt the silky head of his cock smearing the thick liquid over her face. For some reason this was the sensation that finished her descent into her true sexual nature. Knowing that a cock was smearing cum across her slut face gave her an intense thrill that, combined with Nicks continued rough stroking of her clit, sent her into her second orgasm of the night. She moaned and shook and lost herself in the sensation flooding her body from her clit and her bound limbs and, mostly, from the feeling of the cock wetly slapping her cheeks and lips.

By this time Nick had a raging erection. Jon stumbled back and sat on the couch, catching his breath. Nick stood and looked at Amanda who was panting, still slumped in the chair, recovering from her own orgasm. He reached behind her and loosened the knot on the gag and pulled it from her mouth.

"Thank you, thank you," Amanda gasped out as she worked her sore jaw. She blinked her cum-covered eyes and saw Nicks cock in her face. Released from her sexual prudishness by the intense stimulation and the loss of control represented by her bound limbs, she opened her mouth, leaned forward, and wrapped her lips around the hard cock just as she'd seen Nick do for Jon moments before. She recognized that Nicks cock was slimmer than Jons and was circumcised like Jims had been. She felt Nicks hands twist into her hair and grip her head then his cock started thrusting into her mouth. As it hit the back of her throat she gagged and coughed but she knew she had to keep her teeth away from the stiff shaft.

Nick couldn't believe how good Amandas mouth felt. Maybe it was the the experience of being in firm control of her instead of a vanilla blowjob. Maybe it was her apparent enthusiasm for the task. Or maybe all blowjobs felt this good but he hadn't noticed before. Nick didn't care, he just kept thrusting his cock into the moaning, gagging, slobbering mouth of the hot little blond tied to the chair. His cock head bumped into the back of her throat with several inches left so he pulled her head forward and felt the cock go down her throat as her tongue and jaw convulsed from her gagging. Nick knew he wouldn't last much longer and through his lust he thought about how to further humiliate this newly minted cocksucker. She already had a face covered with cum and had been driven to multiple orgasms. She was being facefucked while tied to a chair. He smiled as he thought about a particularly hot scene from some porn he'd watched earlier in the week.

Pulling back slightly so just his cockhead was in her mouth he let her recover a bit from having a cock down her throat. He leaned forward and gripped each nipple in his fingers, gripping them firmly but not pinching - yet! "Are you with me, slut?" he whispered to Amanda, who nodded her head and said 'ehh ir' around his cock. "Now you listen to me," as he pinched at her nipples briefly. "When I cum, you hold that cum in your mouth, you hear?" She nodded again. "If you swallow my cum I'll get angry, and if I get angry I'll hurt you!" He punctuated each phrase with another pinch, then he pulled her nipples away from her chest, stretching her tits, then released the nipples as Amanda groaned in pain from the sensation and thrust her face and chest forward, trying to ease the pressure. Nick knew he wouldn't really hurt Amanda but he got a thrill out of making the threat and knew that she couldn't guess what limits he might - or might not - have.

Amanda couldn't understand all the sensations and emotions assaulting her. The cock sawing in and out of her mouth, pushing down her throat, gagging her and generating more saliva than she knew could come from her mouth. The mauling of her nipples and the sharp spikes of pain as they were pinched transformed into spikes of pleasure in her pussy. Her arms and legs, still bound to the chair, left her helpless to the abuse. And the flaming need in her cunt to get filled, to cum, to get fucked posessed her. She heard Nicks words and the threat of more pain just made her even more excited and she doubled her efforts to please him, pushing her mouth onto him and trying desperately to use her tongue to stimulate him.

Nick groaned, feeling the cum building at the base of his cock, then he gripped her head even tighter, pulled back, and put the head of his cock on her open lips. He spasmed as his cock jetted cum into her open mouth, splashing against the roof of her mouth and puddling on her tongue. She almost gagged at the sensation but controlled her throat and held the cum on her tongue as she'd been instructed, panting through her nose and trying to catch her breath.

Nick also had to catch his breath and looked down at Amandas still dripping face, mouth open and filled with cum and saliva. He let go with one hand and tipped her head back, then moved his other hand to her jaw and held it open firmly. "Now gargle, slut. Blow some bubbles for us!."

Even in the depths of passion and lust she was experiencing Amanda couldn't believe what he was demanding. She felt the cum slide to the back of her throat and she allowed some air to flow out, hearing and feeling the slimy mess in her mouth bubbling up. The feeling of humiliation flooded over her just as the bubbles of cum spilled out of her mouth and ran over her chin and cheeks. She almost cried out at the intense pleasure the feeling of humiliation gave her and she gave in to the flood of sensation.

Nick pulled her head forward and hissed, "Now drool that cum out, bitch!" he steered her head as the bubbly mess of cum and saliva poured over her lower lip and chin and dropped in globs onto her naked breasts, down her stomach, puddled into her belly button and slid over the mound of her pussy and her hard clit. The sensation of the hot fluid sliding over her sweaty skin, the sight of her body covered in the slimy mess, and the taste of cum still coating her mouth was so humiliating she cried out, but when Nick reached down and rubbed the cum roughly over her pussy and clit another orgasm exploded through her body. She shook and moaned against Nicks grip and her hips thrust obscenely, desperately seeking some contact or stimulation to sustain the incredible pleasure flooding her cunt.

Nick pulled her head back again and sneered down at her slack face, her eyes unfocused. "Do you still think I'm gay, cumslut? Do you think sucking cock means I don't know what to do with a skanky little bitch like you?"

"No... not... oh God! Cumming... too... cum," Amanda moaned, unable to form her thoughts or construct a sentence in the midst of an orgasm even more intense than her last.

Nick let go of her head and it lolled over, her body loose and slumped. He turned to Jon who had witnessed her humiliation and said, "Your prissy bitch friend seems to have changed her attitude. You ready to kick her out?"

Jon was stroking cock, already hard again from the erotic sight of his high school friend mostly naked and covered in cum. He loved what Nick had just done to her and from her reaction he knew she had loved it also. Amanda had clearly tapped into a new view of her sexuality. "No," he answered, getting up from the couch. "I want to fuck that tight little pussy of hers. After I fill her with cum we can get her out the door." His voice was cold as he wasn't yet ready to forgive Amanda for her years of teasing and manipulation.

"Ha!" answered Nick with a laugh. "Hell yes!" He'd actually been teasing Amanda with his cold statement about tossing her out but now that he could see Jon was still angry he was on board. He bent down to untie Amandas ankles from the chair legs. With both ankles free he stripped off her panties and slacks, leaving her naked from the chest down. She was just regaining control of herself as Nick untied her hands and helped her sit up a bit on the chair in the puddle of cum and spit that had dripped from her body. Lifting her arms he stripped her blouse and bra away to leave her fully exposed. Amanda tried to cover her body with her numb hands but Nick slapped them away and pulled her knees apart. "Cumsluts don't hide their bodies, Amanda. You let Jon see what you spent so much time hiding from him."

Amanda blushed as she came back toward reality, realizing how far she'd let her lust take her. "No, please, I've... I don't..."

Jon interrupted her stammering with a cold voice. "Shut up, whore!" He stepped over to her and grabbed her hair, pulling her off the chair and onto her knees. He pushed her face down on the chair seat and held it down. "Clean up your mess like a good little cumslut. Stick your tongue out!" he instructed her. She tentatively put the tip of her tongue out of her mouth and he scrubbed her lips and tongue over the wet mess on the wooden surface. She whimpered and stuck out her tongue further, lapping and sucking at the slimy puddle. When she had licked over most of the surface he growled, "Now come over here and sit on my cock. If you don't make me cum inside of 10 minutes I'm gonna kick your naked ass into the hallway and let you walk home that way."

Amanda was gasping and licking her bruised lips from the experience of licking the chair seat and wondered briefly how her shy, nerdy friend had changed into this cold and commanding man but she could hear that he would follow through on his threat. And despite her sobering up from her orgasm overload her sexual need remained. She wanted a cock - Jons cock - in her cunt. She started to stand up but Jons hand in her hair pushed her down again.

"Sluts don't walk, bitch. Crawl over here to the couch." He let go of her and went to sit on the couch.

Keeping her eyes on her goal of Jons hard cock she crawled on her hands and knees to the couch and climbed into his lap. She put her hands on Jons shoulder as she straddled his hips, then whimpering as she reached down with one hand to grip his shaft and rubb it over her pussy and clit. She put the head at her cunthole and lowered herself, parting her pussy lips with the head of Jons cock. She moaned as his thick cock spread her cunt and stretched her far more than Jims small dick ever had.

Jon reached up as Amanda straddled him and gripped her breasts, kneading the soft flesh and pressing his thumbs on the firm nubs of her nipples. Her skin was sticky with drying cum and he could taste the flavor as he sat up and pulled a nipple into his mouth. As she started lowering herself onto his shaft he moaned with pleasure and twisted his hips to encourage her. He felt her lift and come back down, sliding further down on each stroke until her ass sat firmly on his hips and he could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy at the base of his shaft.

"Finally," Amanda thought to herself as her butt contacted Jons hips and she could feel his thick shaft deep in her pussy. Her multiple orgasms while bound to the chair had made her crave a cock in her pussy and now she had it. After recovering from the complete mental overload during her orgasms in the chair she felt an immense clarity as she started humping her hips up and down Jons hard dick. She felt so adult, so centered in her newly discovered sexuality. She looked down at Jons face, eyes closed, sucking at her breast, focused on his own pleasure, and wondered why she hadn't seen him this way before - why she'd ever denied her desire for pleasure. The physical sensations of her cunt fucking up and down his shaft started to take over her consciousness and she gave herself over to the sensation.

In the meantime Nick was recovering from his orgasm and watched Amanda settle onto Jons cock and focus on her own pleasure as well as his. He looked at her ass bouncing up and down and got an idea. He went into his room and came back with a bottle of lube and knelt behind her. He slicked two fingers of his right hand with some lube, then grabbed her ass with the left to spread her ass cheeks. Jon felt her react and looked around her to see what Nick was doing. Seeing him focused on her ass he grinned, getting an idea of what he might be thinking.