Harvard Revelations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers

Amanda felt the hand on her ass and twisted to see what Nick was doing. Nick slid his hand up her back and pushed on her shoulder so she laid down on Jons chest, spreading her ass cheeks and exposing the wet cuntlips split by Jons thick shaft. She felt Nicks fingers probe at her ass and squeaked a protest as he slid a finger into her tight pucker. "No! No, Nick, not there...hrrrrrr." Even as she said the words the sensation of her ass being penetrated combined with the stretch of her pussy around Jons thrusting cock to push her back into sensory overload.

Nick felt her react to his probing finger so he slipped a second digit into the tight hole and started pushing it in, listening to Amanda groan at the invasion. He pushed his fingers in and out, listening to Amanda panting, "No, No Nick! Not my ass." He ignored her protest and pushed his fingers deeper, making sure her ass was lubricated. The third finger caused her sphincter to spasm to try to keep out the invader but Nick persisted and the fingers slipped in as Amanda began moaning steadily in time with Jons thrusting hips beneath her. Nick pulled his fingers out of her stretched ass and moved behind her and pressed the head of his lubed cock against her puckered asshole.

Amanda couldn't figure out how to stop what was happening but at the same time she didn't want it to stop. Jon was continuing to thrust his cock into her cunt and his mouth was kissing and licking her neck and shoulder, sending tingles of sensation to her brain. She didn't want Nicks fingers in her ass but the sensation merged so completely with her full pussy that she didn't want it to stop. Then Nick put more in her ass - it felt huge and her ass felt stretched until he started pushing something else in - was he putting his whole hand in her ass? She cried as the invading digits pushed past her sphincter and painfully stretched the muscles. Finally the invading members left and Amanda relaxed with relief. That feeling lasted until she felt something bump against her ass, moving and sliding as Jon continued his thrusting. She howled when she felt what she realized was Nicks cock spread her asshole and the head popped into her ass. It felt so huge! She was being split apart! Her body couldn't take it - her ass would be ruined. Nick pushed deeper and then started slowly stroking in and out, going deeper into her lubed ass with each stroke.

To her amazement the sensations in her ass quickly moved from burning pain to a stretching ache to a pleasant friction. She could feel the two cocks moving and sliding within her body and the sensation was so new and overwhelming that she started humping her hips back against Nick, urging him deeper and wanting him to fuck her ass harder. "Ohhh God, fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my tight little ass!" she almost chanted. She was partly shocked by her words and the pleasure she was feeling. She not only enjoyed sex (her earlier revelation), she loved the sensation and humiliation of being used sexually by strong men.

Jon watched and felt as Nick penetrated Amandas ass with his hard cock and couldn't believe it when the horny little bitch lit up like a Christmas tree and started begging to get fucked harder in the ass. He started growling in her ear, saying, "Ohhh fuck yes, slut. You are my little cumslut cheerleader, aren't you? You want all that cock you spent so long teasing. You want your cunt and your ass and your mouth filled with cum. Yeah, god yes, ohhh fuck I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna pump my hard cock into your cunt and fill your tight little twat with my cum."

Amanda heard Jons words and they triggered her response. "Yes, oh fucking god yes, I'm your cumslut whore Jon! Fill me with your cum, oh yes, yes, yes... Ugghghhh." Again she launched into an orgasm and her pussy and ass clenched down on the invading cocks, pushing both over the edge into their own orgasms.

Jon and Nick felt each other cumming, loving the throbbing pulse against each other within Amandas tight holes. The three of them froze, each in their own world of pleasure, for seconds, then their voices exploded in groans of orgasmic delight.

Nick recovered first and slipped his cock out of Amanda ass. He looked down to see her asshole gaping open, then tightening into a rosebud only to gape open again with a drool of cum sliding out.

Jon pushed Amanda back and she was unresponsive enough to collapse onto the floor next to her wadded up clothes, panting and sweating and coming down off her cum.

Jon took a deep breath. He was ready for the next part, something he'd learned from Acacia. Kicking Amandas hip to get her attention he growled at her, "Get up, whore. Get dressed and get the fuck out of here."

Amanda looked at Jon with an amazed expression. She wasn't sure she could stand up, let alone get dressed and leave. But one look at Jons face and she knew this, like the rest, was a serious order. She was certain he would throw her out so she scrambled to pull her clothes to her and started trying to dress.

Jon reached down as she picked up her bra and said "You don't need this, or these," as he grabbed her panties.

Amanda pulled her sweater on, hardly noticing it was inside out. She pulled her slacks on as Jon stood up. As she struggled to button her slacks he grabbed her coat with one hand and her arm with the other and pulled her toward the door. Nick picked up her shoes and followed. The door opened and Amanda found herself in the hallway with unbuttoned slacks and barefoot. She finished buttoning her pants when her shoes scattered into the hall and her coat floated past her onto the floor. Her shame was complete as she timidly asked "Call me?" as the door slammed in her face.

Putting on her shoes she walked down the hall in a daze, barely aware that at least there was no one else in sight. As she walked to the stairs she realized her clothes were sticking to her cum covered skin and more cum was starting to drool out of her cunt and ass. Without underwear to absorb it, it was running down her legs and soaking her slacks, feeling incredibly itchy and uncomfortable.

She pulled on her coat as she walked out the door into the cold air and, head down to avoid seeing anyone she might know. She walked as quickly as her shaky legs would take her back to her housing unit. Her building was a bit more modern and had an elevator to take her to the fifth floor suite she shared with two roommates. She expected those girls were still at the party or out with other boys so maybe she'd avoid seeing anyone until she'd had a chance to clean up and think about what had just happened to her.

Her head was still bowed down as the elevator doors started closing so it was only the sound of laughter and running feet that warned her that her privacy was interrupted. Two laughing girls pushed the half closed doors open and piled into the elevator, glancing at the shy girl hunched in the corner as the doors closed. The slow elevator started up when one of the two girls smirked and said in an mocking tone, "I guess someone had a good time tonight."

Amanda was shocked by the words and looked up to find both girls staring at her. She realized what she looked like - sweater inside out, hair messed, makeup smeared, skin shiny with dried cum, smelling like sex. She blushed and put her head back down, feeling her pussy dampen again and her clit tingle. 'Why am I turned on?' she wondered at herself. The door opened at the fourth floor and the girl who had spoken earlier said, "You're coming with us, slut!" and grabbed Amandas arm and pulled her out of the elevator.

-----------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Part two of this story will follow Amandas adventures with the elevator girls as well as what Jon and Nick do after Amanda has left. Tune in to see what's going to happen next!

MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers