Harvard Revelations Ch. 02

Story Info
Amandas night continues with hot lesbian sex.
6.6k words
4.4
20.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers

Authors Note:

The two male characters in this story started in "Welcome to Harvard" which establishes their relationship. This two-part story is intended to stand alone but if you want background on them or the character Acacia who is mentioned but not met in this series then please enjoy that story before this one. These character do have sexual contact so if you can't handle m-m or f-f sex (you prude!) then please skip my stories and move on.

I decided to write this part of the story when I finished writing the first part which was intended to be complete and stand-alone. I realized I'd left Amanda in a deliciously vulnerable position and she deserved some more challenging of her boundaries before she was done for the evening. In addition, the first part stretches Jon and Marks wings a bit and they'll have some opportunity to process the events of Part 1. As such this part doesn't stand alone and you should read part one first.

-------------------------------------------------

Mary and Nicole had been out having some wine at a local club. While they were underage, Mary's confidence and mature look always got them served, at least at some places. As usual, they were commenting to each other about the men in the club and flirting with a few. Neither was serious about getting laid by a man tonight, though, and Nicole was looking forward to getting back to their room. She knew Mary would expect sex tonight and she looked forward to it.

After leaving the club the two girls continued flirting and teasing, now with each other. The sexual tension was rising and by the time they got to their lobby they were laughing and running to get home. The elevator doors were just closing but Mary caught them and pushed them open. they piled into the elevator, glancing at the shy girl hunched in the corner as the doors closed.

The doors closed and the slow elevator started up while Nicole pushed the button for the fourth floor, seeing that five was pushed already. The door was barely closed when Mary smelled the unmistakable odor of sex - a mix of sweat, semen, and wet pussy. She glanced at Nicole who had clearly noticed it as well and both of them turned to look at the girl hunched in the corner. She was dressed in very preppy clothes but they were rumpled and stained and... "Holy shit," Mary thought, "Her crotch is soaking wet!"

Her face was looking down at the elevator floor but Mary could see that her hair was mussed and her makeup was smeared. As she continued to take in the sight she realized that her expensive sweater was on inside-out as well. Clearly this girl had just come from some kind of marathon fuck session. You wouldn't know how kinky this girl clearly was from looking at her conservative clothes. Mary couldn't help herself - she grinned with her lopsided smile and said in an mocking tone, "I guess someone had a good time tonight."

Amanda was shocked by the words and looked up to find both girls staring at her. She realized what she looked like - sweater inside out, hair messed, makeup smeared, skin shiny with dried cum, smelling like sex. She blushed and put her head back down, feeling her pussy dampen again and her clit tingle. 'Why am I turned on?' she wondered.

Mary considered the possibilities as the elevator continued its travel. The submissive reaction to her words and this sluts appearance gave her already excited libido another jolt and she could feel her clit swell. Impulsively (which was normal for her) she made a decision. She wanted to find out what was going on with this little girl! The door opened at the fourth floor and Mary spoke in a firm voice, "You're coming with us, slut!" and grabbed the girls arm to pull her out of the elevator.

Amanda wasn't expecting this. The tug on her arm pulled her off balance and she stumbled out of the elevator. The other girl followed behind them as the larger girl drug the stumbling Amanda down the hall. They stopped next to a doorway and her captor said "Get the door, Nicky."

Nicole had never cared for the diminutive form of her name but she had long ago given up trying to get Mary to change. Mary had called her Nicky the moment they'd met at the start of their Sophomore year as new roommates and hadn't stopped since. She opened the door and stepped through, shutting it firmly and locking it after Mary and the slut walked through.

Mary pulled the slutty girl over to a hard, straighbacked chair across from a couch and pushed her toward it. "Sit down, slut! I want to hear about your night. It looks like someone had a good time with you."

This was all too much for Amanda. She had left Jon and Nicks room only a few minutes before and now she was sitting on another chair just like the one she had been tied to there, being bossed by someone just like Jon had, and she still didn't understand why she had gotten so excited earlier and why she was thrilled by this big girls bossy voice and aggressive attitude. Hunching into herself, her face in her hands she started sobbing uncontrollably, gasping for breath and trying to hide from these new tormentors.

Nicole gave Mary a stern look and stepped over to the seated girl. Still standing she pulled the girls head to her firm stomach and comforted her by running her hands over her head. She almost pulled away when she touched the drying cum streaks but she stayed with her, trying to calm her down. "There, there," she murmured, "You're ok now. We'll keep you safe. Tell mama Nicole all about it."

It took a few minutes for the soothing attention to calm Amanda down but eventually she gained control of her breathing and the slim black girl who was soothing her handed her a tissue to wipe her eyes and clear her nose.

Mary picked up her questioning again, but with a much more gentle tone since the firm approach seemed to have been too much for the little slut. "What's your name, honey?"

"Amanda. I'm a freshman. I live on..."

"Yes, yes, on the fifth floor," Mary interrupted. "I saw the button lit up. Now how did you get into this condition - what happened to you?"

Amanda took a deep breath. She didn't know what to do. She was intimidated by this aggressive woman, but the other girl seemed so sweet. She really wanted to go back to her room, shower for about two days, then curl up on her bed and die of embarrassment about her behavior and what was done to her by Jon and Nick. "I... I... don't want to say. Please, let me leave and go upstairs. I really just need to clean up and think." She didn't consider why she felt she had to ask permission from these girls.

Nicole took over since Mary wasn't getting anywhere. From the look of her and her reaction she thought the girl may have been raped. But that didn't explain the still obvious smell of female cum that she carried. Putting her hands on the girls cheeks she lifted her face up to look in her eyes. 'Oh God, her face is covered with dried cum!' she thought to herself. "Oh sweetie, don't go hide away. Someone who's been through what you have, they have to talk it out."

Amanda considered what the girl said. 'Nicole,' she thought. 'She called herself Nicole.' "Nicole, I... can't. It was with Jon... and I was angry... and they... they..." trying to say it out loud just brought all the emotions forward again and she dropped her head and sobbed into her hands again.

Nicole took a deep breath herself and glanced over at Mary. She had learned her roommates moods and she could tell Mary wasn't going to let this go. She also knew that she'd have a better chance of getting the story out than Mary so she tried again. "You were angry at your friend? And he did this to you?"

Having started the flow of words Amanda found it easier to continue. She again took a deep breath and sat up. Dabbing her eyes she started talking more steadily but the words quickly turned into a flood. "I saw Jon and his roommate at a party. Jon... got mad at me, then Nick said I was too immature to watch them have sex. And... and then we went to their room, and I got so excited, but I was tied down, and I came so many times, and then I was on Jon, and then... Nick went... in there," as she pointed toward the seat of the chair. "And all of a sudden it was over and I was dirty and they pushed me into the hallway and... and..." she started crying all over again.

Nicole and Mary gaped at the little girl perched on the chair, covered in cum and telling them of a night of kink so wild that she couldn't even put the events together yet. Mary picked up the pieces. "You were tied down, but you liked it?"

Amanda nodded thru her tears. "Jon licked me... down there... and it felt so good, and then Jon came on my face after Nick sucked him, and it felt so good, but so wrong. Do you know what I mean?"

Mary smiled, "Of course I know, baby. Oh, sometime I just love the feel of hot cum on my face. It's such an amazing feeling I can get wet just thinking about it."

Now it was Amandas turn to be shocked. How could this girl know that? She must have done it, maybe done it alot! "I... I did. It made me feel so dirty, but that felt good! And I was so turned on, and Nick was rubbing my clit... Oh! He spanked my pussy soooo hard! And he rubbed it and I came again. I... don't remember for a few minutes, but suddenly I was untied and Jon was pushing my face down to lick up the chair, and that felt so dirty too! Oh God... you must think I'm gross!" she finished and hid her face in her hands again.

Nicole was feeling a thrill as the words tumbled out of the girls mouth. These "Jon and Nick" guys sounded pretty damn hot! "No, honey, you're not gross! That sounds like you had amazing sex with two hot guys! Sounds like they were maybe a bit rough, but I guess you like it that way?"

Amanda couldn't help nodding, "I... I guess I do. I never... you know, did anything like that before..."

Mary continued the questioning. "So after that was when you were on Jon?" she prompted.

Amanda nodded again. "Yeah. He... he made me crawl to him, then I got on his lap, and... oh God, he was so thick! It stretched me soooo hard. But I loved it! But then Nick, he started putting his fingers, well, into my butt. And it tickled so good, but then it hurt, and then he put his... his..."

Mary finished her sentence. "He put his dick in your ass? At the same time? My God girl, you had a DP? How did it feel?"

Amanda had no idea what DP meant, but she answered anyway. "Yes, at the same time. And it hurt sooo bad at first, but then it felt good, and I could feel both of them together, and they were so big, and I came, and we all came, and..." she paused because recalling all this, talking with these girls who asked such direct questions and didn't seem at all shocked, it turned her on all over again. She could feel her little pussy lips sliding wetly against each other when she squirmed on the hard seat of the chair. "...and that's when they pushed me out of the room and I walked home."

Mary was both shocked and happy. It seems she'd stumbled onto some people who might like kinky sex as much as she did. And she had found this newly minted cumslut. Her intuition in the elevator was certainly turning out to be correct although she hadn't realized this was the little sluts first time. Looking at her she imagined her without the mess and she could see what had probably been an uptight cheerleader type before this happened to her.

Mary knew she had to be careful here. She could tell from her squirming that this little slut was turned on again, but if she was too direct she'd just start bawling again and they'd be back to square one. "They tied you up, right?" Amanda nodded. "Let me see where, baby. That can be dangerous and I want to make sure they didn't hurt you."

Amanda understood this and held out her arms to show Mary her wrists.

"Oh, yeah, I see," Mary said as she gently rubbed the lightly bruised wrists. It looked as though she'd done more damage pulling at the bindings than anything the men had done. "Anywhere else?" she asked.

Amanda lifted one leg - 'Oooohhhh, that felt good' she thought as her wet pussy squished in her crotch. She couldn't tell for sure but she thought maybe some more of Jons cum had leaked out of her.

Mary looked at the tights on what she could see of her legs. 'Probably knee highs' she thought. 'Well, it's worth a try.' "I can't see the skin, dear. Let's take off your pants so we can pull off these tights."

Amanda froze. "I... No... I don't... have any underwear!" she finally blurted out.

Mary was ready for an objection although she didn't really expect that one. "It's ok, honey! It's just us girls here - there's nothing to hide from us. And anyway, I need to see your... you know... privates to make sure they didn't hurt you there. Or do you want to go to the medical clinic?" Normally she would never be so hesitant about calling a cunt a cunt but she knew she had to tread lightly.

"No! Not the clinic, no!" Amanda answered. There was no way she was going there, not in the state she was in. She was starting to get more relaxed around the big girl who had been so scary at first but seemed a lot nicer now. "I... I guess that would be alright but, well, it's kind of gross right now because... they pushed me out... and it's, well, leaking. Can I use a towel?" With those words she stood and started unbuttoning her slacks.

Nicole went to wet a washrag in the bathroom and bring it back to the girl. As she was going she said "What's your name honey? We can't just call you honey all the time."

Amanda was busy trying to gently release the slacks from her sensitive inner thighs where dried cum had stuck the cloth to her skin. She realized she'd also been right about the oozing, there was fresh cum on her pussy lips and a glob was dripping down one thigh. "I'm Amanda. Amanda Neumann.

"Ok Amanda. I'm Nicole Jones and this is Mary Shakowski. Our other roommate, Nancy, isn't here tonight - in fact she's not here most of the time.

"Hi Nicole, Hi Mary. It's really nice to meet you. I was... scared at first, but you've both been really nice to me."

Mary took the warm washcloth from Nicky before she could hand it to Amanda. "Let me do it Amanda. I'll be really gentle and it'll let me check that you didn't get hurt. That's it, spread your legs so I can see." Mary knelt between Amandas legs and did gently wipe the cum from her upper thighs and started swabbing her swollen pussy. As she rubbed she could see Amandas clit was swollen and her inner lips were wet. She pushed the towel between the outer lips and swabbed the inner, eliciting a whimper from Amanda.

"Oh, did that hurt?"

Amanda didn't want to answer. It hadn't hurt - it had felt good! - but she didn't want to say that to her new friend. "Uhhh... just for a second, it's ok, you can keep doing that."

Mary looked back down and smiled to herself again, 'this is almost too easy,' she thought to herself. She continued cleaning and "examining" the swollen little puss in front of her. She "accidentally" brushed against Amandas clit several times, sometimes getting a whimper or twitch for her trouble.

While this was going on Nicole had stepped behind Amanda and was touching and rubbing her shoulders, trying to release the hard muscles. "Oh, honey, your sweater is inside out. Let's get it off you so I can rub your shoulders, then you can turn it the right way."

Amanda was feeling so relaxed and comfortable she didn't really think about what that might mean. She raised her arms and let Nicole pul her sweater up over her head. Her small breasts bobbed as the sweater pulled over them and her nipples hardened from the stimulation to her pussy and the cool air.

Nicole felt like she'd hit the jackpot. She had a particular fetish for breasts and Amandas were just about the nicest pair of tits she'd seen. She put her hands on Amandas shoulders and after rubbing them for a few moments she slid them down over her chest. "Oh, Amanda, did they bruise your beautiful breasts? Let me take a look at them." She ran her hands gently over the soft globes, poking and prodding softly as if she was examining them. She gently took the nipples into her fingers and very gently rolled them. "Did they pinch your nipples? Are they sore?"

Amanda was distracted by the continuing attention to her pussy so she didn't immediately react to Nicoles attention to her breasts but when the fingers stimulated her nipples the sensation went to her clit and she moaned before she could stifle it.

Rather than trying to capitalize on that minor slip Mary decided to take a different tack. "Ok Amanda, I think your pussy is going to be fine. Now turn around so I can check your bottom."

Amanda groaned inside when Mary pulled her hand away from her pussy. As much as she didn't want to display herself or her growing lust, the rubbing of her pussy lips and brushing of her clit was really pleasant. She stood up and, not sure of what to do, looking at Mary.

"Turn around, that's it, now kneel on the chair and bend over. Uh huh, that's right, stick your bottom out so that I can see it.

Amanda had followed the instructions and if she hadn't been so turned on already there was no way she would have displayed her bottom to these girls.

Mary started washing and scrubbing at her bottom, still amazed at the amount of cum that seemed to be coating this girls crotch. "I'm sorry, Amanda, this may hurt, but I have to check, well, inside a little.

Amanda let out a little sob of humiliation at this but nodded her head. She wondered if Marys touch would feel as good as Nicks had earlier.

Mary rubbed the tip of her finger around the puckered hole. Of course she didn't need to check anything but she was curious to see how this slut would react to the probing of her ass. She licked her index finger to lubricate it and slipped it firmly in past the sphincter.

This time Amanda couldn't stop the groan, but it was of pain. The new invader to her raw asshole burned as it pushed in. Just as she was going to beg Mary to pull it out she heard the door rattle. All three girls turned their heads to the door as it opened revealing a bookish looking girl carrying a backpack. The new girl took in the scene before her. A naked girl she didn't know was kneeling on the chair, sticking her ass out. Behind that ass with - really? - one finger pushed in was Mary. Nicole was at the girls head, her hands on the girls shoulder.

"Can't you perverts keep that stuff in the bedroom? What if Roger had been with me!" Nancy walked across the room and went into her own bedroom and slammed the door.

Amanda was mortified! As if waking from a dream she realized what this looked like - what she was doing! She started to pull away and stand up but Nicoles hands suddenly became firm on her shoulders and pressed her neck down onto the back of the chair. And Mary did something - crooked her finger and put her thumb into her pussy, pinching the two together to hold her in place.

"Arrgggh! Stop! Please stop! I thought you were nice. I thought you were helping me!"

Mary laughed, her need to seduce this little slut now finished. "I am helping myself Amanda. I'm going to help myself to a nice serving of pie!" Gripping Amandas taint tightly between her thumb and finger she grabbed her hair with the other. She pulled the girl backwards off the chair and then made her walk, bent almost double, toward one of the bedroom doors.

Amanda couldn't stand up due to the grip Mary had on her. She let herself be pushed into the room and walked to the bed. Mary pushed her onto the bed and turned her to lie face up on the covers, her taint still held in a tight grip.

"Nicky, get undressed and sit on our little sluts face. That'll hold her down until I'm ready."

Nicole was already stripping and easily pushed Amanda hands down on the mattress and positioned her legs over Amandas arms. This placed her already wet pussy in front of Amandas face. "I'm ready," she called. "You can let her go." With that she slid her hips forward and planted her spread cunt on Amandas tightly closed lips.

MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers
12