Harvard Revelations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers

Amanda was still in shock about the seemingly instant shift in the girls behavior and her situation. First there was the humiliation of being walked in on while naked - and the other girl (Nancy something, she recalled) thought she was part of some sex act. 'Which I guess was exactly what it was,' she thought to herself. As Nicole was climbing onto her she desperately tried to push her away but her position and having her hips pinned down kept her from getting any leverage. Her eyes crossed as she tried to look at Nicoles pussy, then let her eyes roll up the body hunched over her to Nicoles face. Then Nicole pressed her pussy down and sat on her tightly closed lips. She kept her jaw clamped shut as there was no way she was going to touch another girls pussy - she wasn't gay!

Nicole smiled down at the still twisting girl below her. "No, No, No! Cute little cumsluts like you don't go home until they get some of my cum first." Nicole reached down and pinched Amandas nose shut and ground her pussy up and down, smearing Amandas face with her already leaking juices.

Amanda tried desperately to push Nicole off or at least get a breath without opening her lips to the disgusting flesh pressing down on them. Finally her resistance was overwhelmed and she had to open her mouth wide to gasp breaths whenever Nicole moved enough to uncover her mouth. Nicoles taste flooded into her mouth and she discovered it wasn't disgusting at all. She didn't necessarily want it, but it tasted very... sexy. She remembered the taste of Jons semen and it wasn't the same as this, but it had similar flavors. She tentatively pushed her tongue out to lick against the flesh of Nicoles pussy lips as the sawed back and forth over her mouth and the taste intensified.

Nicole sighed as Amandas mouth opened and her tongue peeked out. She adjusted her humping of the girls face to work her clit down to get some attention, then rocked back up. She reached back and gripped Amandas nipples and tugged at them to get her attention, then said "I want you to fuck my cunt with your tongue, slut. Do you hear me, fuck it in there!" She punctuated the orders with tugs on the nipples and when Amandas tongue didn't slide into her she pulled hard and long on the nubs until the wiggling flesh pushed up into her. Sighing with pleasure she held tension on the nipples for a beat longer, then let them slip through her pinching fingertips.

Amanda was frantically licking at the pussy pressing down on her, desperate to prevent another round of torture to her poor nipples. She was very sensitive there and couldn't handle that amount of pain. Like all her experiences earlier with Jon and Nick, pleasing a pussy was entirely new to her. She never really explored her own pussy since she considered it "gross" and only rubbed at her clit enough to get a little orgasm. Until earlier tonight she'd thought that was what an orgasm was and couldn't understand the big deal some people made out of it. Now she had experienced truly exciting and overwhelming sex but hadn't processed it at all - she was just reacting to events as they happened and didn't yet know what they would mean in her life.

Suddenly she felt the bed shift near her feet and she knew Mary was back. With Nicole on top of her she couldn't see and could barely hear anything so she jumped when she felt hands pushing he thighs apart. She considered trying to fight Mary but knew she would fail and was certain there would be more pain involved in her submission. Opening her eyes again (she had squeezed them shut when her nipples were pulled) she looked up at Nicoles body hunched over her. She watched as her feet and ankles came into view and Nicole grabbed them and held them, lifting Amandas hips and exposing her sex completely.

Suddenly she felt a tongue on her slit and moaned into Nicoles cunt at the attention to her now aching clit. She wondered briefly at her need - she'd had more sex tonight than she'd had in three months and all she could seem to think of was getting another orgasm!

The action of Marys tongue was so different from Jons earlier attention that if felt like something completely different - not a tongue at all. Jon had been direct and aggressive, stimulating her lips and clit directly, not trying to build up anything, just working to drive her to an orgasm. Marys contact, in contrast, seemed to be dancing touches and kisses and licks and who-knows-what across her whole lower body. This was such an extreme contrast to Jons rough attention - and to what Nicole was demanding of her - that she started to focus on it just to find some comfort.

Nicole had felt Marys tongue on her many times so she knew what Amanda was being exposed to. She still wanted her orgasm but she was close anyway so she let go of one ankle and reached her hand down and frantically rubbed her clit right in front of Amandas nose, feeling the flood of juice in her cunt as her orgasm peaked. After letting the slut lick up her juice she scooted back a bit and looked down at the shiny face below her. "Now are you going to play nice? No fighting back and running away?"

Amanda couldn't believe what she was feeling. Her pussy was slowly becoming the center of a fiery need for stimulation that she hadn't experienced before. She thought Jon and Nick had excited her but this was something new. She watched as Nicole brought a hand down toward her face. 'Not the nose! Not the nose! Please not the nose again,' she almost screamed. Instead the fingers started rubbing Nicoles clit and suddenly her mouth was flooded with juice as Nicole spasmed on her face. As she scooted back onto her chest Amanda gave great gulping gasps of air, trying to get ahead of the breathless stimulation coming from her pussy. "Yes, yes, I'll be nice. I'll play nice." and Nicole twisted off of her.

Amanda grabbed her own ankles to ease the pull on her hip muscles and pulled herself into a curve so she could observe Marys attention to her clit. Marys hands and mouth danced over her flesh, touching here, prodding there, slipping into her slit, then quickly touching her clit. She watched with rapt attention, each moment feeling that she couldn't get more turned on but then the level of her lust would rise again. Then Mary reached into her pussy with two fingers and started pushing at her from inside. At first Amanda didn't feel anything, then she felt a tightening and pulsing deep inside her. She was thrashing and twisting but was desperate for release so held on and let Mary keep doing what she was doing. Suddenly the urge to pee became overwhelming and she tried to speak, to warn Mary to stop. "No! Stop! I'm... gotta pee!"

Mary lifted her head but didn't slow her stimulation inside Amandas pussy. "No baby, it's ok, ride with it, let it go."

Amanda didn't know what to do or think. The sensation in her pussy was indescribable. Her muscles were spasming and flexing. She could feel her clit but somehow it wasn't involved in this. And the overwhelming feeling of needing to release her bladder was overpowering. Suddenly it was as if a rubber band snapped and she was in the hardest orgasm she could imagine - no, harder. Her legs snapped down to the mattress, almost kicking Mary. Her hips thrust into the air and Marys hand left her vagina. Her stomach and vagina muscles pulsed with contractions that forced her to release what she thought was urine all over Mary, and her legs and the bed. Suddenly the tension was gone from her body and she collapsed, her abdominal muscles quivering and pulsing. She even felt one more weak pulse of fluid leave her crotch.

"Oh God, oh God, oh, oh, oh." she panted. Amanda was mortified that she'd peed during sex and started to cover her face and roll aside, afraid of rejection by this woman who had given her such an amazing experience.

Mary could see what was happening and had seen it many times before after women experienced their first G-Spot orgasm. She moved up to lay beside Amanda, still covered in her spray, and Nicole lay on her other side.

"It's ok baby, it's ok," Mary comforted her.

"No!" Amanda moaned into her hands. "I can't... I didn't mean to... to... pee."

"Oh honey, you didn't pee!" Mary assured her. "Look at me baby, turn this way. Do you see your spray on me? On my face and chest and belly?" Amanda nodded, eyes wide and looking at Mary. "Does it smell like pee?" Amanda shook her head. "No honey, it's not. That kind of orgasm, it feels like pee to you, but it's not. In porn they call it squirting and it's when you orgasm from inside instead of from your clit. Wasn't it different from your other orgasms?" Amanda nodded again. "See baby, I know how to make you happy. I know you were scared tonight, but you see now that Nicky and I won't hurt you, right?" Amanda nodded again, a slight smile on her quivering lips.

Suddenly the dam burst for Amanda and all the emotional overload of the evening burst out of her and she started sobbing again, but this time in relief. Mary and Nicole knew she had to let this out so they lay with her, holding her and loving her as she wept and then, exhausted, fell deeply asleep.

Hours later Amanda awoke in a strange room, cuddled next to another woman. She felt like she had a hangover but knew that she hadn't drunk that much. Laying there, staying still and silent, she thought through what had happened to her and remembered how she had gotten here. This time she didn't cry. She knew now what Nick had been trying to say to her at the party. She was fully a woman now, no longer a child.

She carefully extricated herself from the others - Marys - grasp, careful not to wake her. She quietly found her slacks and sweater and coat and shoes and silently slipped out the door.

Mary watched her go, staying still on the bed, and smiled broadly after she left.

-------------------------------------------------

Jon and Nick turned to look at each other after they slammed the door on the cumsoaked little priss Amanda and had to stifle their laughter when the heard her plaintive "Call me?" from outside the door.

The went back to the couch and pulled on their underwear so they wouldn't stain the furniture. The room smelled of sex and the chair Amanda had used was shiny with dried cum. Nick got up and asked, "Hey, want a cold beer?" When Jon nodded he pulled two out of the small fridge and sat back down.

"Hey, Jon, do you want to talk about any of this? I mean, Amanda is an old friend and what we did is going to change that."

"She changed it already, Nick. You only got the short version, but you've got to understand that I did anything and everything for that girl for almost two years in high school. Part of me did it because I was a nice guy and a classmate, but most of it was because she was so damn hot and I thought maybe she'd notice that I was a nice, smart guy and want to date me." He gave a derisive snort at his own naivete. "She played that side of me so hard, with me thinking she just didn't know how I felt. When she slipped at the party tonight and I realized what a chump I'd been I changed. Really, I wrote her off. What happened afterwards was a bonus but the damage was done. In fact, I don't want to call her by name any more. Let's just call her slut if we see her."

Nick was quiet for a minute and then mused, "I wonder if Acacia would be interested in Amanda?"

Jon took a sip of his beer and considered Jons comment. "Well, so far she's only shown interest in our cocks, but I'd have a hard time believing she'd kick Aman... I mean, the slut out, particularly since she seems to be such an obedient little thing ones she's fired up. I'll send her an email and tell her about what happened and ask if she wants us to bring the slut next time."

Nick got a thrill when he considered what would happen if this came true. "Wow, think of how hot that would be! Can't you see A... the slut on her knees licking Acacia's pussy? Man, I'd love to plow her tight cunt while she's doing that."

"Whoah, boy, slow down." Jon warned. Pointing at Nicks crotch he said, "First of all, put that sword away." Nick grinned and shifted his cock so it wasn't hanging out the leg of his boxer briefs. "Second, you know how Acacia is about running the show and getting all the good cock. I'm not sure if that slut would touch much cock in her presence."

"Oh come on," Nick countered. "I've been getting alot of your good cock when we're with her." With this comment he reached over and stroked over the bulge in Jons underwear.

Jon twisted his hips a little at the feel of the contact but sighed at Nicks misreading of the situation. "That's not the same, Nick. Acacia gets turned on when two boys fuck in front of her. I don't think she'd get the same thrill from watching little miss slutty take a cock. But who knows, Acacia is her own woman and I'm sure she'll think of something amazing to do with her."

Nick hadn't stopped rubbing Jons cock and it was starting to respond. "Aren't you ever satisfied, Nick?" Jon asked with a grin.

"Nope. And besides, I let the slut get all your cum earlier. I want a chance to keep some for myself." Nick rolled off the couch to settle between Jons legs and Jon slouched down so he'd have better access. Nick pulled Jons hard cock out of his shorts and stroked it easily up and down, letting the stimulation stiffen the shaft and inflate the head.

"Mmmmm, nice," Jon responded. "Hey, the sluts pussy was so tight it was incredible. What was her asshole like?" Both Nick and Jon had had anal sex with each other at Acacias direction so they had something to compare their experience to.

Nick was licking Jons shaft up and down and mumbled out his response as he continued. "Ahhh, yeah, tight ass. Almost pushed me out when I went in. But she opened up fast and really got into it. And hey!" looking up at Jon, "I loved feeling your cock sliding against mine! We've got to do that again!" With that he went back to Jons cock and slipped the head through his lips. He tasted female scent on the shaft and knew it was the remains of Aman... whoops, the sluts cunt.

Jon moaned with sensation. His cock was a bit raw from the hard usage earlier in the night but Nicks mouth felt great and he knew he'd blow another load soon, particularly as he imagined Acacia standing in her family room, tall boots and amazing lingerie in place, with Aman... the slut kneeling on the floor facing her. His mind started spinning fantasies about his old crush that got his cock harder and closer to the edge. "Hey man, he rasped, "Do you need a cum? Get over here so I can at least jerk you."

"No, I'm good Jon. I just want to taste you before bed."

Jon sat back again and thought again about Acacias olive skin and imagined the sluts blond hair buried in her crotch, licking her clit. Maybe his cock would be fucking Acacia and she'd make the slut into her cum dump and make her eat it out. "Nnngggghhhh," he groaned as the image helped trigger his final orgasm of the night.

Nick lapped up the last of Jons cum and went off to take a shower while Jon sat down at his computer and wrote a careful email to Acacia describing what they had experienced and asking what to do next.

-------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

I've left lots of threads in these stories that may be followed into new stories over time. I'm not going to write these as a single series, and some threads may never be followed, but if you've got an interest or idea about where to take a particular thread please message me or leave it in the comments. I do read the comments and take the constructive ones seriously! I plan on tying the story titles together with "Harvard" in the title, but let's see how that goes over time.

And finally, now that I'm writing these stories rather than just reading them, I'd ask that you please rate and comment after reading. Until I wrote a story I really didn't appreciate how important that feedback is.

MrMax59
MrMax59
18 Followers
12