Harvest Moon on Fe Lanmou Pt. 03

Story Info
Fiona and Charlie give in to their desires.
1.6k words
4.58
8k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first try at erotica. Please leave comments and feedback so I can improve my stories.

This follows on from Part 2. Make sure you read that one first.

Enjoy!

****************

The Perfect Escape

"Wow, this is spacious!" exclaimed Charlie. "What on earth are we doing here, though? I was about to describe to you in detail what I had planned on doing with my very own fingers, for lack of -"

"Shhh," hushed Fiona. Under Charlie's bewildered looks, she pried the door open a little bit and gestured for her to look out.

"No way!" Charlie squeaked. What she had failed to see being pulled past the rows of seats now was clearly laid out in front of her: In almost every row, people were openly making out. Some had even straddled each other, pulling their partner's arms up over the seats and grinding into them with varying degrees of fervour.

As Charlie was watching, the seats just behind them were being reclined fully. With the armrest pushed back, they offered a comfortable space for the three people intertwining on them. The guy's hands were roaming freely under the two girl's matching shirts, the cream colour a stark contrast against their dark skin; their hands in turn were all over his body. Following the strong lines of his muscles up his legs and down his chest, they always just skipped the front of his pants, where a sizeable bulge was showing.

She tore her eyes away and turned to Fiona, who was equally mesmerised.

"What the hell's going on?" she wanted to know. Fiona lingered at the door for another moment before forcefully shoving it closed, hoping to so also shut out all the oh-so-welcome thoughts that were clouding her brain.

"I have no idea! I noticed people were going at it while you were ogling Connor and his finely chiselled six-pack. That can't be normal, even for an all-singles trip filled with hotties! Should we do something?"

"I wouldn't even know where to start," sighed Charlie. The dreamy look on her face had Fiona suspecting she wasn't thinking along the same lines as her.

"I'm serious, Charlie," she implored her. "Surely there are rules against this. Can't they keep it in their pants until they get to their rooms?"

"Now, come on, Fi," teased Charlie. Fiona usually very much disliked people shortening her name. But Charlie's brazenness conjured up images of a lowly lit room with a comfortable rug on the floor; naked limbs entangling with soft whispers and moans. She had to focus hard on the rest of Charlie's words, who'd noticed the confusion she'd created.

"Weren't you the one unsure if we 'could keep it together' till the plane landed? Fi, you came on this trip to get something - I bet it's someone, actually - off your mind. You said it yourself, you've wanted to do crazy things in the last few hours.

You gotta admit," she murmured as she stepped closer, pushing Fiona against the comfortably warm (Why was it warm, a small part of her wondered) wall, "everyone out there is fucking hot. I mean, those two guys behind us? I wouldn't mind having a go... and at this point I really don't mind who watches."

Charlie encircled Fiona's wrists in her hands and ran her fingers lightly up her arm. Pushing the palms of her hands on her shoulders, she rubbed her finger tips in little circles on Fiona's back and leaned in. With her mouth so close to her neck Fiona could hear her breath hitch a little, Charlie purred, "Fi... I can see this is turning you on. Would it be so bad to let go? Have that perfect escape."

Fiona closed her eyes, trying to think through the fog in her brain that wanted nothing more than to push back against Charlie. To curl her fingers in the long blonde hair. To pull just slightly, and when Charlie opened her mouth - Fiona was sure she would, although she didn't know why - to dive into her lips. Exploring every inch of the mouth that was now so close to her, probing the soft wetness with her tongue before she would press her own curvy body against the tight, slender one and -

"Ohh good lord, Charlie," Fiona moaned. "I don't know what's going on. This is more than I ever wanted from this trip, and I can't think straight. I'm scared!"

She managed to push Charlie away a little. Too late she realised that had been a mistake. She was staring straight into the girl's eyes. So blue they sparkled, they held a dangerous glint that she couldn't escape. Charlie herself was torn. Two seconds ago she had wanted nothing more than to ravage the gorgeous body before her, explore every freckle and follow their trail down into that damned dress.

Now, all she wanted to do was to make Fiona feel safe and help her overcome this block she so clearly had. She intuitively knew the best way was to let all defences down. And if Fiona needed to be pushed a little to do that, Charlie could do that. She promised herself she wouldn't enjoy it too much.

'Funny how comfortable I suddenly am with this side of myself,' she thought briefly. Out loud, she looked straight back at Fiona and said, "Fiona, do you trust me?"

Fiona gulped and ran her tongue over her lips. She couldn't think of a single reason not to trust Charlie. It didn't matter that they'd only just met. It didn't matter that she was about to venture into entirely new territory, or that not three steps away, 98 strangers were close to having a full-on orgy. Her senses were overpowered with Charlie's scent, that exhilarating strawberry smell that somehow seemed to mix perfectly with the strong ocean smell that had accompanied them since the boarding.

Charlie waited patiently. She had to bite her cheek to avoid diving after the tongue that kept snaking across Fiona's flush lips, but she didn't want to force Fiona into anything. At least not yet. Her mind, racing with possibilities, seemed to have sprung the chains she had imposed so long ago, and was embracing what she considered her darker side with open arms. But unlike before, Charlie only felt thrill and excitement. This was meant to happen and it would be the best time for both of them, she'd make sure of it.

When Fiona closed her eyes and nodded meekly, Charlie grabbed her face in her hands, a smidgeon too rough.

"Look at me, Fiona," she commanded. "Look at me and say you trust me."

"I ... I trust you," Fiona murmured. "I trust you," she repeated louder, breathing in deeply. She had an inkling that this would take her down a road she had never dared to even consider, way past the girl-on-girl fantasies. But with the smell of strawberries and ocean swirling around her, she pushed all doubts aside and wrapped her arms around Charlie.

Charlie knew she had to create a common ground before she started stripping away Fiona's many layers of protection. They had time, she figured, two weeks was more than enough. For now, she wanted to savour every breath she took, every quivering touch that sent shocks upon shocks down her spine. So she enveloped Fiona, pressed her against the wall and ran her nose up her neck, from the collar bone to the ear.

Breathing out softly, she whispered, "I can't wait to make you cum. I've been thinking about what it would feel like to have you spasm on my fingers ever since I helped you off the floor. Stupid society and its rules... at least now I have you all to myself. I'm gonna make you forget everyone and everything and then, when you think you can't possibly take any more, I'll push you over the edge."

Fiona quietly shivered with anticipation. Not one for dirty talk, she felt herself bewitched by the husky voice. Cautiously, she trailed a finger up and down Charlie's back, sliding under her tank top and spreading her digits across the girl's smooth back. Charlie throatily moaned her approval; she let her hands slide down Fiona's back and over her shapely bottom.

Pinching her cheeks, she pushed her chest against Fiona's. Her nipples were rubbing against the lace of her bra, standing out enough to make it uncomfortable. Relishing the ache, she started to knead Fiona's ass, running her hands up and down with varying force. She could feel Fiona's breath hitch when she stretched her fingers into the gap between her legs.

Fiona unconsciously widened her stance. She tilted her hips so they rubbed against Charlie's legs and followed the promising trail of her bra under the tank top. Her fingertips shook with barely contained lust when she came upon the softer skin around the front and gently shoved her fingers under the lace. Her thumbs hooked on Charlie's nipples, hardening under her touch.

Charlie, her heart thundering in her ears, found the clasps of Fiona's dress and undid them. One by one, she delighted in the smooth skin appearing under her fingertips. Fiona pressed her cheek into Charlie's and ran her lips down her face until she found the blonde's mouth. It was as juicy and tender as she'd imagined and tasted of more. Charlie parted Fiona's lips with the tip of her tongue, started exploring her mouth. Quiet, only interrupted by their moans when fingers found a particularly tender spot, they continued to probe each other.

They did not notice the bathroom door being opened.