Harvest of Expectations Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the string at the back of her neck that released the bow that held up her halter top.

"I want to see you," he said.

He stepped back, holding the strings of the untied bow, lowering his hands which pulled down the bodice of the gown in a slow descent. As the covering dropped away Hildy held her forearms up to cover her naked chest. Jim stepped back to look at her.

She didn't allow her eyes to leave his, hesitated for a few seconds and then placed one hand at her side and then the other. Jim expected the whole gown to cascade to the floor, but it didn't, impaled on her hips, like a Venus.

"Hildy, you are beautiful," he gasped when at long last he viewed her.

He had never seen her bare body in all the months they had been together. He had even ceased speculation over what she would look like without clothes. It had become his to behold and hold.

Her breasts were not large; their size was of no consequence. They were round, with just a hint of a pear shape as they graced her chest. The skin was even whiter than her shoulders. The nipples, in contrast, were dark and Jim could tell they were hard as granite just by looking at them. They reminded him of chocolate drops that he wanted to taste.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she asked in a hushed voice.

"Hildy, any man would think that you're beautiful."

She listened to him, her eyes half-closed. The lids were fluttering. Even in the half-light, Jim could see them. She stood motionless, except that her lips parted to speak.

"I don't care about the others," she said, her voice just above whisper, "only you."

"You are beautiful, Hildy, and that's the truth," he said.

He meant what he said and Jim reckoned that if no one else had ever appreciated her beauty, of which he had become witness, then he would behold her alone as he would a perfect gem. He stood still, letting his eyes take in her beauty and wondered how long he should wait until the next step and what that would be.

"Touch me," she said.

He desired to touch her. It would be the first time he would ever do so. It would be a moment he wished to remember, and was determined to do it just right.

"Touch me now," she repeated when he didn't move.

He moved closer and placed his hands on her, beginning at her belly where the negligee had settled just below her navel. The muscles there flinched at his first contact. His hands traveled upward in a slow ascent. She kept her eyes closed and Jim felt her breath become fast and irregular.

Her skin was soft, as he knew it would be and the powder with which she had dusted herself added to the smoothness. As his hand edged closer to her breasts the pace of her breath increased even more.

Perhaps too soon, he was cupping her breasts from the undersides. When he did, she exhaled and cried out—not saying a word, but in a primal sound, which he could only guess might be satisfaction or pleasure, or maybe anticipation.

He let his fingers touch the nipples, which were hard, just as they had shown themselves. She cried out again the same way, which spurred Jim to hold them as if they were his own. After a minute he lessened his hold on her breasts, thinking that he would take her into his arms.

"More," he heard her whisper.

He spread his hands around the breasts again and looked into her face. Her eyelids remained shut and her mouth had opened a bit more. Her breath was rapid as before, perhaps even more than it had been.

"More," she whispered again

Somehow, he knew what she meant. He lowered his head and took one of the chocolate drops into his mouth and she issued that muffled guttural cry yet again. He let the nipple lay in his mouth for a few seconds, almost wondering if it might melt. It tasted of her; Jim thought it tasted sweet. He let his lips close over the bud and put a gentle suction on it. He heard her gasp and felt her hands at the back of his head pressing him closer to her.

He did the same with the other nipple. After a time he felt a need to feel her breasts pressing against the bare skin of his chest. He lifted his head up and drew her into his arms once again. She wrapped her arms under his and around his back and they kissed.

As they did, she pushed out her tongue and stroked it around his lips. It was warm and soft, like a rosebud just drenched by a gentle rain on a summer night. He parted his lips more, hoping that she would come into him and she did.

"I love you, Jim," she whispered into his ear after a minute. "Take me to bed and make love to me."

He lifted her, cradling her in his arms, negligee still clinging around her hips, and set her down on the bed on which he had been seated a while ago. She shifted to the center of it while he pulled off the blankets and top sheet and set them on the floor beside the bed.

He stood at the side of the bed looking at her, bared to her navel and the blue gown draped over her lower body. He grasped the tops of his pajama bottoms and pushed them to the floor, then stood straight up, naked and aroused, in front of her. She let out a tiny squeal that she made no effort to hide and her eyes were sparkling in that way that he liked.

After he'd given her a chance to see him he bent down and took the negligee in his hands. She raised her hips so that he could pull it all the way off. The negligee had performed its job and he set it aside.

As Hildy lay on her back she bent her knees up and opened her thighs and he knew that she wanted him to lie on top of her. He climbed onto the bed, settling on his knees at first with the insides of her legs just brushing his flanks. He bent low and pressed his face to her body where her blonde pubic hair met her skin.

As he did, he detected her musky scent that overcame the perfume in the bath powder that she'd used. It inflamed him even more and he felt a few small droplets come out of him. He breathed in deep to put the scent of her inside him. Before long her hands were on his shoulders tugging at him to come to her.

She pulled him into a tight embrace; he felt her legs lock around his waist. Hildy pressed herself up against him. Her breasts with their hard, chocolate nipples pressed against his chest. He tried to raise himself on his elbows to relieve her of some of his weight, but she appeared to want no part of that, hugging him to her tighter than before. She was pressing herself against him harder, harder, as though she was trying to weld the two of them together. Her gasping was faster every second which, with their faces so close together, he could hear to the exclusion of all else.

Jim hoped that she would let him know when she was ready. He could feel himself bumping against her over and over as she thrust up at him. He pressed back. The wetness that had come from her coated them both and served to heighten the pervasive scent that was filling his nostrils.

He found certain spots to press against that seemed to drive her even harder. She seemed to be following a path that she had marked for herself. He decided to kiss her and as he did he felt her hand grasp him. She shifted her weight and moved him sideways just a bit. He was inside her.

"At last!" she gasped.

He found himself gliding into her. A warm, wet velvet glove seized him, pulling him in further, further. He thrust against her as hard as he could. It seemed to pleasure her as she pressed back yet again as they attained a see-saw rhythm.

"Deeper!" she gasped.

But, he knew that he was as deep as he could go. At least he knew it to be true in one sense, but wondered if he would ever find the end of her depth.

They kept up their rhythm a while longer, accepting pleasure as it came to them. All at once Hildy stopped moving. She sucked in a breath and held it. She shuddered for several seconds and then cried out, in an intensity which might have been heard outside the room had their mouths not been locked together. After that he felt her body relax. He was still inside her and she was recovering her breath.

"You haven't come yet," she said. "Don't hold back. I want to feel you release inside me."

The muscles inside her gripped him and he pressed in again. He did it long and slow at first and then she held him harder inside her and he had to expend more effort to move within her, which he did. And, as he expended more effort she clenched him with more intensity with her inner grip. In not too long a time he felt his moment approaching.

It was just a greater intensity of the pleasure, at first. After several more strokes he knew that he was only seconds away. She must have felt it, too.

"Stop stroking and just let it flow," she said, just in time

He pushed into her as deep as he could go and then he surged a half-dozen times.

"Ahh!" he heard her voice coo as her lips brushed against his ear.

*****************

He lingered inside her for a time; uncertain how long it was. He softened and although he wanted to stay inside her, he couldn't. He rolled off and to her side. She lay alongside him with her head nestled on his shoulder.

"I love you, Hildy," he said and stroked her bare shoulder.

He could feel her soft breast lying on his chest.

"I have to use the bathroom for a minute," she said after a time.

She rose from the bed and he watched her walk naked across the room, disappearing into the bathroom. He was impressed, just as he was when he'd seen the front of her when he drew down the bodice of her negligee. While he waited for her he cemented the sight into his memory and realized how fast the four days of their honeymoon would pass.

He hoped the champagne had chilled in the time since he had put it in the ice. He doubted it, but he decided to open it, anyway.

There were two plastic drinking cups next to the sink outside the bathroom door. He pried the cork out of the champagne bottle and poured a cup for each of them. He took a sip and was correct that it hadn't chilled very much, but it was only five-dollar champagne. He propped the pillows against the headboard and waited for her to return.

He began thinking about the first time they went out together, just over a year before that when she watched him play baseball.

"I didn't think she was pretty," he said out loud before he could stop himself.

He hoped that he hadn't said it so loud that she would hear. It was possible that she knew it, anyway, or maybe he didn't want to hurt her feelings. Perhaps, he was ashamed that he had once thought it, or that it was true and it once had been important to him.

"Times change," was all he said.

His mind shifted to all the times Hildy laughed when she was hurting or did what she had to do to make him feel better whenever he needed her to do it. She gave kindness to those who sought to hurt her and risked everything for the sake of honesty.

While he was thinking about all that Hildy emerged from the bathroom She was smiling as she approached. She hadn't bothered to cover herself with a robe, or anything else. She sat down next to him on the bed. He handed her a cup filled with champagne.

"Here's to us," he said and took a swallow.

"To us," she repeated and drank down a gulp.

"The champagne didn't chill," he said. "Maybe we should have taken more time."

"No, I think it was just about the right amount of time."

She drank down what was remaining in her cup.

"Do you think that we'll always be as happy as we are right now?" she asked him.

"Hildy, I suppose that's up to us."

"Yes, I suppose it is," she said.

She raked her fingers from his shoulders down his chest and lower until they had passed over all of him and then rested her hand on the inside of his thigh. The pads of her fingers were soft and the nails following right behind served to ignite a flame in the endings of his nerves just beneath the surface of his skin.

"When you recover," she told him, "I'm going to try it on top."

It was fine with him. He didn't answer because the warmth of her hand on his groin felt good and it was absorbing him.

"So, how did you like your first time?" she asked him.

"I would have to say a lot better than good," he answered.

"Yes," she said, "I would have to agree with you."

She stroked down his body with her fingers like she had just done and it felt even better the second time that she did it.

"It was a first time for me, too," she said.

"But Hildy..."

"It was the first time that I ever made love to a man," she said before he could ask the question.

It was a good answer and Jim took a lot of pleasure in it. She stroked her magic fingers down his body a third time and it felt good again and she let her hands cup him just above his groin. Jim felt his blood flowing again. He took a look at her before they locked together once more.

She was giving him the eye. All his problems were solved. And, he knew well how beautiful she was, so it didn't matter that once he thought that she wasn't pretty.

THE END

*********************************

Dear Readers,

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did in bringing it to you.

Your comments are always welcome.

Good reading and best regards,

AW

12