Harvey Girls Leaving Heterosexual

Story Info
How I left being heterosexual (Prequel to Harveys Girls).
819 words
3.98
10.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I hadn't been doing all that well. At least that's what she told me. I was thinking about that while I was driving home from work and that is probably why I forgot to check the gas gauge. I was on the interstate about 40 yards from one of those closed rest areas. Hoping to find a phone I walked past the closed gate to the rest area. As I neared the buildings I could hear voices so I knew I wasn't alone.

I needed to pee so I headed toward the men's room it was locked so I walked to the other side and the gate on the women's room was ajar. I went in and was shocked to see several men on their knees servicing a few guys with their pants down. As awful as it seemed I found I couldn't take my eyes off what I saw.

There were men of all sizes and shapes standing and the same thing with those on their knees. I watched for about ten minutes. Then a big guy put his arm around my shoulder. I thought about walking away but somehow I couldn't.

He asked me if I liked what I saw. I couldn't reply. He pulled out a large very erect penis. I was speechless. He guided me to the floor and I was face to face with his very impressive cock. He said go ahead. I knew what he wanted but I was frozen with something that wasn't fear but was similarly paralyzing. His cock came closer. As it did I realized that I wanted it.

I wanted it badly. Not that I had ever been with a man before but everyone else was doing it It was somehow OK here. I felt he warm cock brush against my lips and I was toast. I open my lips and he very gently slipped the head just inside my lips. I was suddenly unfrozen and slid my mouth over his hard dick. I had had a few blowjobs in my life and I knew basically that I had to pleasure his cock.

I thought I was doing OK when he took my head in his hands and started to pleasure himself with my mouth. I went from an active participant to a submissive cocksucker almost instantly. As hard as his cock was and as big as it was it started to get bigger and harder. He pushed my head down so that his cock was pushing at the back of my throat. I gagged a little. This seemed to please him more as He pushed my head further down so my lips were in the hair of his pubes.

I felt the salty mix coming out of his cock and it squirted to the back of my throat. I wanted to spit it out but he shot again and again and again. I was swallowing so I wouldn't drown. As his orgasm subsided I found that I had swallowed it all. I was surprised to find that not only did I not find it disgusting, I wanted more. I did have to wait long another guy was right behind and his cock was not as long but it was a little chubbier and my jaw was getting sore from holding my mouth so wide to avoid hitting his cock with my teeth. I sucked for a while when it occurred to me that this was my second cock and I didn't know who the guys I was sucking were. I didn't even know their names.

I was at a bachelor party once where there was a very pretty large breasted red headed woman walking around completely naked. We were talking to her for a little while and she explained that she had a two-year-old daughter that she needed to support and besides she liked the nigger trip as she called it. I was suddenly very aware of what she meant.

I sucked three more cocks that night. The last one was a short black guy who called me names the whole time. I found I didn't mind and even liked it a little. After he came he held my head back by my hair and spit on my face.

I still had the problem of the car with no gas. One of the other cocksuckers asked if give him $5 so he could get gas at the next exit. I told him about my car so we rode in his car to a gas station where I bought him $10 worth of gas and he brought a can of gas back to my car.

When I got home my wife asked where I had been. It didn't seem worth lying although I still thought of myself as heterosexual. She looked disgusted and got in her car and drove away. I never did see her again.