Has Her Husband Made A Mistake?

Story Info
He gave his wife what he knew she wanted for her birthday.
8.1k words
4
91.6k
48
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Kelly Mason, and I've got myself into a bit of a situation that I'm not sure how to get out of, but to be honest I'm not sure either if I want to get out of it just yet. It all started when my husband employed a new assistant, he couldn't keep up with his work load. He had started a new venture nine months ago and its going from good to great.

He is a computer whiz kid; he knows more about them than just about anybody, he's no geek though. He is a good looking regular guy. Tall at over 6ft, well built, got all the attributes a girl looks for in a man.

He used to work for one of the major firms, but I said to him one day, why do all the work and they get all the credit, and the profits. He thought about it, and within 6 months he was self employed and making his way in a very competitive world. As he got busier he was spending more and more time in his new workshop and office, I was going down to help as much as I could with the paper work and what have you. But computers and me don't fit. I can just about send an e mail. It's not that I'm stupid or anything, I just have no interest in them what so ever, none!

Then started having to travel to see people, meetings, seminars, it was all taking its toll. And the very reason he was working for himself as beginning to suffer. So I made another suggestion, call your old professor at the college where you used to go, where he taught you all you know, and ask him if there is anyone worth while employing for a 6 month period or so. It would also help and get them on their way in the IT world.

Jack thought this was a good idea, and it was this that led me to where I am today, with a lover. Who in the first instance forced himself on me, but by the time he was finished doing what he wanted to me. And I had made my way home, I wanted it again.

I am 28 years old, 5ft 8" and I have what people call dirty blond hair, though I don't like the term at all. I prefer deep blond, its more fitting. The one thing I really do like about it is how it seems to change to a different hue, in certain lights.

I am quite good looking, people have told me I am more than good looking but I don't go there. I have a good face; I know that much, big blue eyes, a Roman nose, and full lips. And luckily, I believe, a flawless complexion.

I am shapely, move in and out in all the right places, and I also know I have great legs, so I like to show them off for the admiring glances I receive from males. Because of the way I look I like to dress well, and now my husband is making good money, I can pick and choose me attires.

We have a good sex life, try anything new at least once, and we tell each other stories to try and make one another jealous sometimes, but mainly to get turned on differently. One of Jacks was about a black man who just grabbed me, forced me down and fucked me senseless with his whopping black prick.

Forcing himself on me, sucking my nipples, fingering my pussy, poking my ass, then screwing me time and again before he let me go. Knowing I was beaten, subjugated, and taken, and knowing he would and could take me anytime he wanted. I found this a fantastic turn on, and Jack fucked me silly while telling me it was my wonderful black rapist, driving his thick meaty wedge into my helpless soaking, and dripping cunt.

I had never thought that this chat, this fantasy of ours, would ever come true but it did. And it was my husband hiring his new assistant that was the catalyst, he was my black rapist, though he didn't have what you would call a whopping prick, it was certainly bigger, and thicker than Jacks.

Jack even bought a black butt vibrator, which he used on me, telling me it was my beautiful black man, and he was forcing his middle finger into my defenceless ass. At the same time sucking and biting my super sensitive nipples nearly right off. It drove me crazy. I had my man squarely fixed in my mind, who he was, what he looked like, his size, body shape, cock, everything.

We don't have children, I had a car accident when I was a child and it did for me in the baby stakes, we both wanted children but God ordained it that I wouldn't. I still brood about it now and again, what woman doesn't want her own children? But we've got past that and we live a good life together, sort of now anyway.

I was spending more time in his workshop and office than I was at home; he was spending more time there than any where, something had to give, so I made him make the call. His old professor was delighted and said he had just the right guy. He was coming up to the last of his term, he was a star student, and felt that this boy was the person he was looking for.

So Jack had a meeting with him, and hired him, his qualifications from college were impeccable, and his attitude was perfect. Jack hired him on the spot, initially for a 6 month period. Jack told me he was black, and 21 years old. He knew nothing of his parents, or parentage, he had been abandoned as a child and brought up in orphanages. But he found he had a mathematical brain, and computer know how, was his forte.

Neither of us reconciled that with the role play we had in bed together now and again. He started work, I wasn't at the office for nearly a week, it was great, and then Jack had to go away for a night. He asked me to pop down the following morning and see if there was any thing he needed help with.

I walked into the office at about ten in the morning with two star bucks in my hands. I thought I might as well show him I'm a friendly girl at least. Let me describe the office workshop, its very special in that it is totally stand alone in all its features except of course water and gas. The electric is hooked up to something called UPS, uninterrupted power supply. Which means if there is a power failure, things keep going for four hours, why? Don't ask me, I have no idea.

It also has security shutters, in case of fire, and also to keep out nasty people. Everything is operated within the office and workshop area. Jack says this enables him to work on very sensitive things without fear of a break in, or industrial espionage.

When I walked in after initiating the right security entry, I saw Larry sat at a work bench and his back was to me. I knew immediately that he was good looking, and just like the man in my fantasy. I hadn't seen his face yet, but I just knew it was him. The only thing I could discern from the rear of him was, his hair, it was longish, straight, down to his neck and extremely black.

I coughed, and said, "Hi Larry, I'm Kelly, Jacks wife." He spun around in surprise and stood up.

Recovering quickly, he said, "Hi Kelly, great to meet you at last, Larry," he said, holding out his hand, "Larry Nightingale." We shook hands warmly, but I was in a state of shock, he was my man, everything about him was my fantasy rapist.

I managed to get a hold of myself, but I'm sure he saw the look in my eyes. Consternation, recognition, inner fear? I'm not sure, but I am sure he saw it in me. After introductions were made, and we decided that yes, there was a little paper work I could do we settled down. But I kept giving him glances, appraising him etc.

This went on for two or three weeks, but we became friendly too, he was a funny guy, nice to be around, and was respectful. Me? Well, for my part had I him down all the time as the man in my head, who would fuck me when ever he felt like it. I even took him to bed with me in my head, and made love to Jack!

Jack had bought the office next door and furnished it with expensive leather furniture, it was so that he could talk business away from the work area. Two large 4 seat sofa's, 2 large comfy arm chairs, a desk, and all the trimmings that go with it. There was no need for a full time receptionist, I would take up the reins as and when.

I was getting more and more itchy and sweaty around Larry, when ever he was near I would heat up, my rapist was right next to me and he didn't know it. But things were to change the next time Jack was away, and it was two days later. I had without thinking a lot about it, been dressing with Larry in mind, I can see myself now, but never realised what I was doing to myself at the time.

I went to work on the morning with Jack, he set the work programme, there wasn't a lot really, it more a case of being there in case there was something needed urgently. I still had no inkling of what I was setting in motion; unknown to me Larry had been taking it all in. I was giving off the signals that I was interested, more than interested in fact.

He is extremely good looking, well; that's my opinion of him anyway, I suppose I was attracted to him but was unaware of it. He's about 6ft, broad of the shoulder and narrow at the hip, and he is brown rather than black. He has an easy charm, and again, unknown to me, a man of exceptional perception, even though he is only twenty one years old.

Thinking back, he must have smelled me, seen me in the light I was portraying myself in. The sexual desire I was emanating, just like a bitch in heat. I have to say right here, that I never knew I was doing it. I had no intention of ever starting something with him. But he did, he had picked it all up, and today was the day he would run with the ball!

And I was wearing just the attire to let him have a free run at me. I had on a knee length summer dress; actually it was about 3" above my knees. The waist was fitted, the upper encased my ample charms snugly, and it had a low collar, completing my ensemble were a pair of black high heels, stockings, and suspender belt. I love wearing these things all the time. A tiny thong, and no bra. But the icing on the cake for him was, the dress had buttons all the way down, no zips, no belt, nothing that could get in his way.

He must have decided that today he was going to find out if his perception of me was right. I made us both a coffee and we took them through into the ante room where all the new furniture was. There was going to be a christening on one of the sofas on it this day. And I was about to be laid at the alter of infidelity, and my marriage vows sacrificed to him.

I was stood looking out of the window, he was behind me, and I had just finished my coffee. Larry took my cup, put it down, and simply took me in his big strong arms. In one movement I was on my way backwards to one of the sofas. I was surprised into silence; I was already being laid down before I found my voice.

"Larry, what are you doing?" I demanded. He kissed me, he never spoke, he just kissed me, more stunned silence from me! I tried to free myself, tried to get up, but not only was he twice my strength, he was about twice my weight too. I managed to pull my lips away from his, but he just followed up and hacked my tender neck. I say tender because it is when I'm being kissed there.

I was trying to get away, he was arranging himself, and me into a place where I had nothing to try and escape with. He was at my neck, I twisted around, he got my mouth again, his tongue dipped in and lapped at mine, and this time I had the devils own job to break his kiss. Then he cupped my left breast, I gasped out loud.

"Larry what the hell are you doing," I yelled at him, "let me go this instant, you'll be fired for this you know, maybe even prosecuted." He just kept going, my nipple was being squeezed by this time, I twisted again and again he got my neck. God I was getting heated, not only from his necking of me, but the struggle I was vainly putting up, but my nipple was heating me up too.

His leg crossed mine, more securement, his knee rubbed my pussy. This made me jump in his grasp, then he spoke to me, softly, and confidently.

"Come on Kelly, you've been checking me out wholesale for the last three weeks, you know you have?" he told me. "You want me to see what have been thinking about, don't you?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about Larry, "I yelled again, let me go right now, please?" The 'please' I added came out as like a beg!

"Oh but you do Kelly, I think you have a thing for black, in fact I don't think, I know!" I was getting turned on, my terrific looking black rapist was taking me, he was going to fuck me at his will, time and again, I just knew it. My fantasy was being enacted, and this was scene one.

"Please Larry?" it was a pathetic plea. Then he did what was the only thing that could get me every time. The one thing I can't and have never been able to resist. He didn't know it but he soon cottoned on. Jack knows, an he is the only person who does, or did.

He left my neck; his hot mouth enveloped my ear and sucked it in. It was like being hit by 10000 volts. I fried inside, my nipple exploded, my pussy set on fire. I was held down, I couldn't get away. And all I did was moan when he sucked and licked my ear, and when he poked the tip of his tongue right inside it, that was it, I gave up, and I gave in.

I felt my dress being undone and I just lay there and let him do it, there was no more struggles, I had nothing left to struggle with, everything he did was built on what he'd just done. Nothing was left to assist me in rescuing my fidelity. He had read me, and he had hit the bull's eye, pay dirt, hot blond pussy, he had got me, and he was taking me.

My black rapist set about opening my dress; I lay there in an aroused state, and excited anticipation now. I hadn't put a bra on so my nipples were on view and ready to be ripped off. He bent his head; I seemed to watch him in slow motion as his dark pink lips sucked one in for the first time. I came right there, my pussy flooded..

I saw past his head as his hand entered my thong and a finger slid down my pussy lips and into my most secret of places. He forced a low moan from me, my head went back and my total surrender and submission was complete.

Larry my black rapist was doing what I had imagined so many times. He was doing what ever he wanted to do to me. I would accept it. He settled down and continued to give me what I had been craving, ever since my husband had first introduced him into our bed room via a fantasy. I never saw him removing his trousers; I just knew he was naked from the waist down.

He guided my limp wristed hand to him, and my fingers wrapped around the black meat that would soon be in me. Again I murmured something illegible, I tightened my grip automatically, my thong got ripped off, and he was over me. His prick felt huge, a lot bigger than Jack's, but it wasn't the ten or twelve inch whopper you read about, but I knew it was going to be big enough.

"Tell me now Kelly;" he whispered into my tortured ear, as he sucked and licked it some more. He had seen and registered my first reaction to him doing it. "Tell me I was wrong about you checking me out, all the signals you've been sending me, that black is pulling you into me." His fingers, his knee, and his mouth all forced me to admit it.

"Yes Larry, I have been looking at you, but I didn't know about this. How did you, what did you see in me?"

"I'll tell you later Kelly, I have an urgent need to fuck your married blond white pussy, and your married blond white pussy needs my lovely black cock, doesn't it?" He was teasing and tormenting me.

The fantasy broke me open. "Please Larry, make love to me, don't wait, please don't make me wait, not now?" And he plunged right into me, I had no idea I was so ready for him. He slid all the way up to the hilt.

I was spread like a wave on the ocean after the launching of a ship, he created wave after wave of pleasure in me. I had my first black cock in pussy orgasm from him. He looked down on me smiling, he knew didn't he? He knew I was a black cock lover, Jack had started it, I had run with it until I was enmeshed in the thought of black cock. And now Larry was playing it out on the stage of adultery.

He battered me for an eternity, his thick black cock meat searing and branding the inside of my pussy. It was here where I had been in my head, this was real, and no imagination was needed now. I hadTHE black man on top of me, his infamous big black prick securely fixed in me, and I was being fucked, I hadn't been asked even. I hadn't even been seduced, well, not really.

Larry had taken me, just as I had always wanted in my mind, and he was screwing me, the way I had always wanted to be screwed in my mind. His powerful black demeanour was, and had, over powered me in every way. I began to respond the way I knew I would, did, and should, my whole being was into him. My legs went over his back, my hands started ripping at his shirt, I wanted my hands on his dark skin, I wanted to learn him, feel him, know him.

Larry consummated my infidelity to him completely, in my mind I was watching his beautiful black prick slicing into me like a hot knife through butter. It was my source of life; my breath depended on that slab of meat mincing my hot searing pussy. I could not have produced more cum or nectar for his use if I had tried.

His shirt was in partial bits, my nails scoring his back and shoulders as he pummelled me to bits, his black hairy balls slapping my ass, the weight of him on me. My helplessness secured by him, everything ganged up on me. I gloried in my blacking, my ultimate seduction, because that is what he had achieved here today. My husband was out of the way, I was Larry's woman in every sense.

Then that jaw dropping near back breaking moment, it's a fearsome thing to know that man as powerful as he, was is going to cum. It's as fearsome as it is enthralling, exciting and feverish. Larry's last huge crashing thump, as he hammered into me for the last time, and shot his demonic seed into me. His weight collapsed completely on me. It was the most gorgeous feeling, knowing it had been I who he had fucked, who he had needed to fuck, and indeed who he had fucked. But it was I, who had turned him on so much that he had to complete the deed.

His soft movements as he settled in me, and his prick slackened was a moving experience, Jack more or less gets straight off. This was a new thing for me and I liked it.

"Okay Kelly," he said convincingly and looking me straight in the eyes, "can you tell me now that you love black, you love black cock, and that you love my particular black cock, Hmmm?" It was a clear challenge, my marriage was on the line here, but he was still in me, he was still totally in control of the situation and of me.

"Yes to all three Larry," I told him. There it was out in the open, I had admitted it.

"You know I'm only here for a while don't you?" he told me.

"Yes," I whispered, not knowing what was coming next.

"So," he said next, "lets get it out then, you are now a black cock slut, you are my black cock slut, and I'll do with you what I want to do with you, yes?"

I looked at him and pondered briefly what the meaning of his words was. "Yes Larry," I conceded, "to all three again."

"Good girl," he said, then his prick took off again in me and he hammered me so beautifully. But he flipped me over and drove it into my ass. I screamed and cried out; luckily for me, mine and his cum had slithered down my crack to ease his passage in. I tried to get away but he just held me down, kept me in place and fucked me horrendously hard, my ass felt as if it was being ripped apart.

I was being subdued, and subjugated, taken, used, and was being shown who had the mastery, and it wasn't me. I know I had always wished in my head to be taken in a way like this, mastered. And now it was happening, Larry was mastering me in every way. His young powerful mind bending demeanour, was too much for me.

"You ever tried a bit of bondage Kelly?" he asked me. I was amazed, the last thing I was expecting right then was to be asked that.

"I can't say I have, no." I replied.

"Really? That's interesting," he said, "in the morning when we come back here I'm tying you over the back of the sofa, then you will get it all day long."