Hatchette Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's next?" the other whore asked gaily. But there wasn't time to answer. The door to the Sento Room was thrown open violently, and three women in black leather charged in.

Roku was too limp to react. The leather clad women were carrying weapons – auto-burners. One of the whores rose to her feet, manged to mutter: "What the fuck-" before the butt of a gun came down on the side of her head. She hit the floor hard, with that rag-doll look of the unconscious.

"Stay where you are!" one of the gun women ordered, pointer her auto-burner at the other whore. Roku stayed prone. God, where was her burner? She'd totally lost track of it! Stupid, stupid mistake. Think, Roku, think. Clear your head of the cum and think. In the pocket of the apron... Which you untied when you were getting eaten out... Down the side of the massage table... To your right... But not right now, no not now...

After the gun women had cleared the room, one spoke quietly into a communicator. The sound of boots could be heard out in the corridor. The click of heels. A fourth leather clad woman stepped into the Sento Room, but this one was obviously in command. She carried no weapon and wore a long leather overcoat with a high collar over her uniform. She took the room in with one sweeping glance, and focused in on Lady Le-En. Lady Le-En had curled up into a naked ball on her table and chuckled to herself softly, the bottle of Res still clutched in her hands.

Roku recognized the uniforms. From the gatehouse back at the Ober Manor. That guard who'd taken so long to examine Roku's identification. Clad shoulder-to-toe in leather, with the mirrored glasses hiding their eyes...

"My Lady," the Guard Commander said to Lady Le-En, respectfully. Le-En just began to cackle louder. She drank from her bottle and curled up a little tighter into her ball. The Guard Commander studied what she had to deal with for a moment, then snapped her fingers curtly at two of her subordinates. Without further instructions, the two guards had Lady Le-En up into a sitting position, and quickly began to dress her. The silence and efficiency with which they worked indicated they'd had to do this service a number of times before.

This was Roku's chance. Two of the gun women were occupied, and the other was distracted. If she was going to make her move for her burner, it was now. But Roku hesitated. Waited. None of this was necessarily a bad thing – not for her mission. Lady Le-En was a Res-head. She liked kinky sex. But Roku was under orders to infiltrate the Ober family, and well... She was up to her neck in it... She couldn't predict who any of this was going to play out, but Roku could foresee some possibilities...

The guards had Lady Le-En dressed – or dressed enough, and they picked her up between the two of them. They started towards the door. The other guard and the commander were leaving too. Roku suddenly realized no one had even seen her – they were leaving without her. She reached down and pulled Steely Dan out from between her legs, and jumped up from the table. She attempted a form of modesty with one of the towels and reached with a hand to the departing Guard Commander.

"I'm with-" was all she manged, before the truncheon came down across her face. Roku hadn't even noticed it under the Commander's coat; but fast as lighting, she had raised it and smashed it down across Roku's face. Hard. Hard enough that it would have knocked out teeth if Roku's weren't steel cored. Roku hit the floor hard next to the unconscious whore, all attempts at modesty abandoned.

"Silence, whore!" the Commander screamed in a shrill tone. She raised her truncheon to strike again, but decided against it. Roku's world was turning hazy, blurry. Sounds seemed strange and distant.

And then the lights went out.

When Roku awoke, the Old Matron from the front desk was looking down at her. The two whores were there also. One holder her head in pain.

"What do we do with her?" one whore asked, looking down at Roku with a look of distaste on her face.

The Old Matron brought an unlit cigarette up to her lips and put it into place. She didn't light it – she just stared down at Roku, chewing on the end of it, like she was chewing on an idea.

"We've got enough problems," she finally decided with a nod, "leave her for the Nanpa Girls."

12