Hatchette Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roku would let the fire do its work.

She turned and started back down the stairs. No one accosted her on her way down. Anyone in the building that was interested in a fight, she had already killed. Flames were licking out of the basement windows of Moll Flanders as Roku trotted down the front steps of the brownstone. The street was silent, the sound of gunfire had attracted no attention. Looking left then right, Roku attempted to calm herself. Her bionic were still running, and the instinct to kill was hard to abruptly end.

With no one in sight, Roku tossed the last burner aside and started down the street, back towards her car. As she turned the first corner, the sound of sirens could be heard in the distance. Back at the car, Roku looked back and could just make out the faint glow against the clouds of the burning brownstone behind the rooftops.

It must be really burning now, Roku thought, climbing into her car.