Hate Crimes Inc. Ch. 01

Story Info
Her purse is a hole that needs filling, too.
3.3k words
3.8
18.4k
9
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are adults.

*****

The first time I collided with Janet Douglas I was in my car parked in a space beside the Come & Go store, with a cup of coffee and a Crispy Cream Donut for supper. Janet strolled over, leaned on the door, and kinda stuck her head and tits in the window. I put down the file I was reading.

"Gotta light?" She asked. It was eleven o'clock, eighty degrees and muggy, and a rock band was raising hell across the highway at a popular bar. I guessed Janet had been at the bar.

I don't smoke but carry lighters in the car for those that do. I handed her a lighter.

"Thanks," she said, lit her cigarette, exhaled, and added," You want some company?"

"Get in," I replied.

"Mind if I smoke?" She asked.

"Go ahead," I said.

"So many people got a problem with it anymore," she said. "You don't smoke?"

"I quit," I replied.

"Any problems stopping?"

"Not after the first five years."

She giggled.

"I need to get me some of that stuff they sell on teevee. What did you use?"

"Nuthin," I said.

"I'm Janet." She wore a wedding band .

"I'm Cole," I said.

"You gotta job?"

"I'm a cop," I replied.

"Oh! Maybe I picked the wrong guy for a new friend! I don't need no cop trouble."

"Relax," I said.

"I don't want no trouble."

"What do you want, and how much do you want?" I asked.

"I normally get a hundred," she replied. "It's something I do on the side."

"You live in the trailer park behind the store?" It was a better park than the shit holes the welfare queens called home. The trailers were newer, all had late model cars, and all had teeth. I handed her two fifties.

"Uh huh, can you wait a minute while I get some cigarettes?"

"Sure," I replied.

Janet had teeth. Nice teeth. She was a wholesome looking matron and looked like a mom, soft and full-figured, but dressed in a short skirt and a tight top with buttons. Older than me by ten years or so. Alcoholic and bored. The bar was handy for a bus rider forced to walk at night, but the bar crowd wasn't the team she played for. She looked like a school clerk.

She was back beside me in no time.

"If you want something to drink you need to stop at the ABC."

The ABC was a chain liquor store up the street from the Come & Go. I went there first. I bought her bottles of vodka, gin, and rum. I took her home.

Home was a newer single-wide trailer in good condition, clean, and furnished well. Her son, Scott Jr, lived with her. Scott Junior was in jail at the moment, as was his daddy, Scott Senior. Janet was the principal of Riverhills Middle School. Scott Senior worker there, too, before he got arrested and sent to prison. Janet went to the bathroom to pee as soon as she hid her purse and unbagged the booze. I parked my ass on the sofa.

Janet returned dressed in a baby doll nightie. Its top was lacy and sheer enough to see her dark nipples clearly.

"Want a drink?" She asked.

"Rum and Coke," I replied. She went to the kitchen. Her's was gin and tonic.

"You sure I'm not going to jail for this?"

"I'll put the cuffs on you if you want."

"Really?"

"Sure."

Females are all about feeling secure. They're either in control or outta control, and outta control often works quicker to make them feel secure. I put the cuffs on her. She then straddled me, draped her cuffed hands around my neck, pressed her body against me, and wanted to smooch. I cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her closer.

Then I carried her to the bedroom, tossed her onto the bed, got undressed, stretched out on my back, and guided her cunt to my face as she took my cock into her mouth. She acted like she was starved for cock. I finger-fucked her till she was ready for some cock between her legs. I guided her aboard and she braced herself gripping the top of the headboard with her fingers. She was drunk and snoring when I left at 3am.

I stopped by the Come & Go for coffee and a fresh donut. I then sat outside to devour both. A car pulled up and two niggers went in the store. They wore long coats. Before they came out I pulled my car close to the pay phone on the lot corner, and let the engine idle. When they came out and left I followed them.

They robbed the store according to my radio. I was there. Hadda be them. I followed them twenty-five miles to the interstate where they stopped at the rest stop to piss. Nothing to rob here.. They went in the restroom, I followed. I went inside a stall behind them, waited for the tinkling, then opened the door and popped them. I put both in the same stall, one on the throne, one on his knees, and left. I kept their money. It wasn't a lot. Not enough to die for, but enough for some pussy. I left and drove home.

I saved the county a ton of fuggin money. What I saved was enough to educate a classroom fulla rug-rats. Most of these shitbirds get tagged thirty, forty times before they do any hard time. Plenty use jail to fix their teeth and sexuality while the bleeding heart pols fuck the working stiff. Plenty of lawyers would never smile again when my wares were found, I had robbed them of millions. Ditto all the MDs treating faggots; AIDS virtually vanished from this county after the police department hired me.

After I awoke and went to work, I needed to close one of my investigations I was never gonna solve in a million fuggin years. I don't send anything to the cold case file. I close it however I can. The easiest way to do it is to set up your piece of shit for some attention from a jealous husband.

Geronimo Jackson was one of these assholes. Geronimo had like forty-two convictions for lotsa work, mostly drug busts and aggravated assaults and batteries. Mostly against his baby mommas and homies. He was at the top of my list for a drive-by killing in the slum. I bided my time for an opportunity. Geronimo never stayed in jail long. Then one day opportunity knocked.

I saw Geronimo with a cute redhead named 'Marilyn.' Marilyn's old man was a union iron worker, and outta town a lot making Marilyn plenty of money. Frankie Banaszek was the biggest white man God ever made. Sitting on his ass in a chair he was taller than most people, and I never seen a nigger to match Frankie. People called him 'Frankie Bananas.' Marilyn was about half Frankie's size. Apparently she needed some action weeknights when Frankie wasn't around.

So I kept tabs on Marilyn, got a good idea when she fucked Geronimo, and sent Frankie a note via his local union hall. The note had all the necessary info Frankie needed. Frankie came home, caught Geronimo and Marilyn together, and Geronimo looked like the jigsaw puzzle, of the old song, minus a couple of essential pieces, when Frankie was done with the man.

Geronimo loitered in life for a few days, departed for a better place, and I closed my case and put Marilyn on my list of gals to fuck.

Sometimes I just make shit up about my people, talk the shit to Godzilla, and let Godzilla surprise them. Godzilla don't know who's fucking his old lady, me neither, but I hang it on Chuckie Chump if he won't make a deal with us. I don't threaten anyone for their cooperation. Once or twice I was the guy fucking Mrs. Godzilla.

Strange shit happens. A while back a guy I work with, Brad, got tagged to go to Afghanistan with his National Guard unit. He was an MP, military police sergeant. So he catches me one day, to talk. What the fuck. I know him but not intimately. He tells me he's going off to the war for several months and wants a favor.

"What?" I ask.

"I want you to date my wife while I'm gone," he says. "Take her out to dinner and dancing and whatever. Do whatever she wants."

"Lemme think about it," I replied.

Brad didn't know I fucked his wife, Dolly. She was a waitress at the diner where I caught most of my meals.

I stopped at the Night Owl Diner for supper. The server was a gal named 'Dolly.'

"The usual?" She asked. She meant sliced roast beef on white bread, with gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a Hawaiian roll.

"Sure," I replied.

She was back in less than ten minutes. "Busy Friday?"

"Brad told me he's on his way to Afghanistan and asked me to look out for you while he's gone. Told me to keep you happy."

"What did you tell him?"

"I said I wanted to think about his offer. I suspect he wants me to make sure you don't get hurt playing too much. Be your chaperone with benefits. My question is: do you need me to save you from your friends while the cat's not around?"

"Like call you if I have any trouble?"

"Be your personal bouncer and crisis hot line."

"He doesn't want me calling 911. Can I call you?"

I had no idea Brad knew his old lady was a hot wife. But plenty are, I fuck them all the time.

The Salt Springs Police Department operated out of a tuberculosis hospital built back during World War II. About 1980 the government gave the building to the city. The building was five stories high and around six hundred feet in length. The first floor was used for all the city agencies citizens used: health department, water and sewer, police, etc. An auditorium, employee cafeteria, and conference rooms filled the second floor. The city hot shots filled the top floor, and us detectives used half of the third floor. The place scared plenty of people, late at night, when the building was empty. If you needed to be there at three o'clock in the morning, you were probably alone with the rats.

Our secretary-clerk was a gal named Malaysia Brown. Our boss was a Jewish woman named Judy Assner. Malaysia Brown looked twenty-two or three. Lotsa white in her blood and she coulda passed for an Indian Desi or one of the Kardashians. Long black hair with small tits. I guessed she weighed a hundred and fifteen pounds. She didn't talk like ghetto trash and I never got the idea she was. Malaysia didn't have Kim's big ass or hips but they coulda passed for sisters. She had a wedding band. Her old man was a sissy boy professor at the college. His family had lotsa money. I don't know for sure, but I suspect Todd married Malaysia to meet the dark meat he preferred, and I aint talking about her. She was cover.

Judy looked like a forty-something Carly Simon with blonde hair and blue eyes, but walked like John Wayne. Judy wasn't married. "I live at home, alone with my pussy." Is how she put it. Judy liked cats.

So one night I stopped by the office after the place was empty. It was nine o'clock or so. In my office I heard faint, strange sounds coming from somewhere. I went to the hall and listened. It was from the office next to mine. Back in my office I stood on the table next to the common wall, moved the ceiling tile outta the way, and quietly lifted a tile over the other office, to take a peek. My light was off. What I saw was Malaysia atop the desk with Judy's face buried in her snatch. A pint of vodka and cups were close by. "Happy hour," I thought.

Hmmm. I hadda brain fart! And left the office to sit in my car and wait for Malaysia to drive away. I supposed her old man was still at school with an evening class. About nine-thirty she got in her car, cranked it up, and took off for home. I followed and pulled her over several blocks from work. The breathalyzer score was a cunt hair above the legal limit. She was upset.

I said to her," You're over the line, so make me an offer I can't refuse, or let's go to jail."

"What do you want?" She asked.

"What you got?" I replied.

"Me," she suggested.

"Tomorrow night?" I asked.

"Thursday," she offered. "My husband is at school Thursday."

"Do you need my address?"

"No. It's on the Rolodex."

"Seven o'clock work for you?"

Malaysia kept our date. I got her drunk, then got down to business.

In no time her hand moved down her skirt and touched my cock. I was nearly rock hard by now. She moaned, "Mmmm, I need to get Todd one of these for his birthday."

The booze did its job and her inhibitions were outta sight and outta mind as she impatiently unfastened the buttons of my shirt. Some buttons flew off.

Then she grabbed at my belt buckle to unleash my cock. I undid it for her. She then moved her fingers to my zipper and jerked it down as she knelt on her knees between my spread legs. Grabbing the waistband of my pants she tugged them off my hips and down my legs to my knees where she paused to pull off my shoes and socks. That done she pulled my pants to the floor and off. She hurled them to the side of the room to get them out of the way. Then she looked up and saw my cock. Rock hard. I go commando so there were no boxers to fuck with. She acted pleased at what she saw. She moved her face close to it as she slowly gripped it with her fingers, one hand near the base, and one near the head. Her thumbs and fingers couldn't touch. The booze and her pussy talked her into putting her mouth over the head.

She ran the tip of her tongue down my cock to my scrotum. She licked and kissed it. I reached for the zipper on the back of her dress and drew the zipper pull down to her ass. Then I grabbed the dress and hauled it over her head.

She let loose of my cock to raise her arms and let the dress pass over her head. She then sucked my cock as I fucked with the clasps on her strapless bra. One at a time, I unhooked the three clasps. Her tits fell out of the bra as I pulled it away. She looked down and saw him throw the bra to the side and felt and went to work fondling her tits and squeezed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I wanted to get rid of her panties asap and be inside her hot Nigglette pussy.

I grabbed her, lifted her in my arms, and flipped her onto her back atop the opposite side of the bed. I looked down upon her, then grabbed the front of her panties, and yanked them hard. Her abdomen rose slightly, until the panties came apart at the seams and I ripped them away from her body. She lay, naked and exposed.

"I'm not on birth control," she said. Her legs were spread apart.

I got between her spread legs and felt the tip of my cock touch her wet labia.

She whispered, "Baby, I'm not on birth control! You can't cum in me!"

"Too late, enjoy the ride."

Dazed by her excitement and the alcohol, she moaned, "Well, just fuck me then."

Propped up by my arms, I shifted my midsection until the tip of my cock settled into the folds of her cunt then shifted my midsection until the tip of my cock settled into the folds between her soaking wet labia, which looked swollen.

She placed both hands against my chest, and kissed me as I made a tentative push and slipped through her slippery wet folds. She gasped softly.

I pulled back a few inches and pushed in again. Well oiled by her juices, I went in for more. She reached between her legs and gripped my cock.

"I can't take it all," she whined.

"Hold tight, here it comes," I said.

I pulled back and thrust again. The tip of my cock found the back of her pussy. She stretched to make it happen. While she flinched with each stroke, I moved in and out of her as her pussy stretched to take it all. With one strong push, I was in and my balls lightly touched her ass. She took it all. Hungry pussies always take as much as there is.

Beginning with slow strokes, I went in and pulled out. She squirmed and moaned, "Faster!"

I did.

Soon she arched her back and cried out. She squirted. And then I filled her with hot baby juice. As it seeped out I pushed it back in her with my finger.

"You gotta girlfriend?" She asked.

"No," I replied.

"Buy some protection."

A week or so later I followed Marilyn Banaszek to a bar. Frankie was on the road again. And the guys avoided her, cuz they knew about Geronimo. I knew more, and took the bar stool beside her. It was a Thursday night. She looked bored. I refreshed her drink and we talked and I refreshed her drink another time or two then took her to a booth.

"Want some stiff cock?" I asked.

"Know where I can find one around here?" She replied.

I put her hand on my hard-on.

"My husband will kill you." Her fingers explored my crotch.

I put two hundred dollars under her drink. She looked at it. I followed her home.

As a rule females are as detached and pragmatic as mafia hit men. With them it ain't ever personal, it's always business. Never forget that her purse is a hole that needs filling, too.

Marilyn was a small woman. Five feet tall, maybe. One hundred pounds, maybe. Red hair.

I tongued her face and neck and tongued her tiny tits, too. I licked her stomach down to her navel and licked her pussy. I found her vagina and found her clit, I licked both thoroughly but spent more time licking her clit. She moaned softly.

I put my head between her spread legs and dug my tongue deeper into her wet gash. She held on to my cock and put it in her mouth. She sucked me until I wanted to mount her. She moaned some more.

It was time for fucking and I got atop her. Marilyn spread her legs and I opened her pussy with two fingers while she guided my cock to the right place. She was tight, and yipped from pain a few times until she felt confortable.

Then she cooperated by humping her cunt in time with my pushing-and-pulling. She chattered obscenely. I wanted good contact against her clit. Her clit wanted it, too, especially a good massage by the soft head of my dick. Her tight cunt embraced the head for the sweetest satisfaction.

Then she wanted it faster and harder, and lifted her legs off the mattress. She entwined her fingers in my hair and held on as she crossed her elbows over my back denying a space between our bodies until I spurted streams and gobs of semen where it needed to be in her pussy. She moaned. My fucking stopped while I ejaculated, but I got back to work when my balls emptied. We fucked another time or two before she made me leave about four o'clock.