Hate Crimes Inc. Ch. 04

Story Info
Most take your luv lying down, if the price is right.
3k words
3.93
8.2k
2
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are adults.

Dear Reader,

Keep in mind these tales are meant to push your buttons, good, bad, or ugly. The plan is to guide this series to a dramatic soap opera of life's losers.

*****

CAST:

Cole White: sociopath, cop, amateur boxer

Elizabeth DuBois: Widow, alcoholic, bisexual whore. In her forties. Intelligent by virtue of disillusion. In love with love. She drinks because it provides her life with structure, she's a bisexual whore for the same reason. She hates to be alone, and people are always available for drinking or fucking. Both pasttimes are now habits. She did some hard time in group therapy after a DUI conviction, along with two or three crisis hospitalizations when her first husband left to fuck others. Second-hand Rose , she murdered her first husband when he threatened her status quo. Otherwise she cleans up well and handles 'drunk as a lord' with grace. She sips vodka from a water bottle.

Elizabeth was once sexually attractive and popular but the alcohol is prying the bloom off her vine. Her pretty face is plumper and she now has a slight belly. Pouches are forming under her eyes. The drink and hint of madness in her eyes suggest she's good in bed, she is. She's no longer a slave to fashion and she wears expensive, old shoes.

Camille DuBois: Elizabeth's slut daughter. Aimed to be Britney or Miley, from middle school, on. She had everything but talent and enough perspiration. She's 19 and thinks it's forever. Her ID says 21. Girls and married men are means to an end. She's a material girl, and your's if the price is right.

Ruth Bankhead: Rich old cougar, not bad looking for all the miles. A broad over fifty with a lovely but incongruous sixteen-year-old Lolita face that cost her old man a fortune.

Melissa Haus: In her late 20s. Over educated but high class. Warm, nervous, sad, and kind. Intelligent. A Quest knight for true love. She has terminal good intentions. She inherited a boatload of money and created an artsy-fartsy magazine that stays in the red but employs several fags.

Sergeant Marisol Diez: Once heard to say women are hors-d'oeuvre, men are meat and potatoes. A Latina who eats plenty of meat and chicken. Her world is populated by angels and demons, she wants the one and needs the other. Her life is a roller-coaster, and you're welcome to ride it with her.

Elizabeth and I had sex soon after she killed Clay, and plenty more sex since then. The case got assigned to a numnutz who never hadda clue. Before too long I started fucking her daughter, Camille. Camille lived at home and attended the local community college. It all began with a fistful of dollars.

I knew Elizabeth wasn't home. She spent most of her time at work or drinking. Sex was punctuation in Elizabeth's world. I wanted a piece of her slut daughter so I went to see Camille. All in all, Camille was an attractive package. She wasn't obsessed with work or study or much besides a good time. Let momma take care of the bills. My impression.

I rang the doorbell. Camille opened the door. "What?"

I held up five, one hundred dollar bills.

"Whats that for?" She asked.

"A piece of your ass," I replied.

She let me in and I sat on the couch, laid my right arm across the back and watched her walk and talk for about fifteen minutes; I never wondered what the hell am I doing here and how much trouble was I going to get in?

She finished her conversation, came over. I handed her the cash. She sat close to me, kind of leaning against me, I reflexively dropped my arm upon her shoulders and she took her right leg, swung it over and straddled me. With her arms wrapped around my neck, she gave me our first kiss with an open mouth and aggressive tongue action.

I wasn't too surprised. Being a man, I figured I would just go with the flow. I quickly reached down between us and found that she was wearing no panties. I slipped two fingers into her. She moaned grinding her hips against my hand trying to get as much of my fingers in her as possible. Knowing that they weren't going to grow any longer, I did her a favor and added a third finger. She liked it, rising up and down, giving me a chance to fully fuck my fingers in and out. Her lips never broke the seal against mine and her tongue never stopped moving. She finally broke the kiss, looked at me and said, "Fuck me."

Not being one to argue with a lady, I laid her down on the couch, and removed my pants. I rubbed her pussy a couple of times then pushed all the way in. She pushed back while making grunting noises against my mouth. To me she was just a piece of meat and I'm sure she felt the same way about me. After probably less than five minutes, I asked her "Where do you want it?"

She said, "In me. I don't care."

I took it out and put it in her mouth. She then sucked me as she bobbed her head and licked my shaft as she face fucked her self using my dick; I was only along for the ride. After a couple of minutes, I felt the pressure increase in my balls and flow to my dick, and I shot six strong strings into her mouth which she swallowed. I didn't know if she had cum or not, I didn't really care.

That done I pulled her panties down to her knees and rubbed against the lips of her pussy. They were already wet. I collected some juice on my fingertips and rubbed her love hole, up around her clit, back to the hole, and followed the crack of her ass. Every time I rubbed across her clit or rosebud, she made a small mewing sound. Then I shoved my index and middle finger into her twat, and she groaned. I worked them in and out and rubbed her clit-rosebud a bit. After a while I heard her breathing becoming heavier, and decided to add a third finger to the party. And fucked them harder and a little faster in her tunnel of luv. Her mewing turned to groans as she got wetter; her juices ran down her thighs. I knew she was about to orgasm, and jammed one of my fingerst all the way into her ass. This sent her over the edge.

Next she lifted her legs with her hands behind her knees, and exposed her cunt to me. I licked it for a few minutes and then added two fingers inside her. I twisted my wrist, to open my fingers wider to stretch that pussy. She was enjoying her self groaning and bouncing her ass as I played with her tits, sucking her tongue, and speaking softly to her. She screamed as a second orgasm hit her.

After she calmed down and could breath well enough to speak I asked her if it was as good as it looked, she nodded 'yes.'

I told her "I'll bet a fifth finger would be even better. Do you want to try it?" With wide open eyes she nodded 'okay.'

After a few minutes she moaned, gasped, and writhed about on the sofa.

"Just shove it in there" and I did, with one hard push. She cried out. I was in her up to my wrist." I fisted her without planning to. She breathed fast but denied that it hurt much. "I feel so full." I then pumped her slowly with my palm facing upward to try to hit her 'G' spot with my curled finger tips. It seemed to be working. I pumped slowly until she bounced her ass yelling "faster, faster" and she came a third time. Her body then became totally still, her legs fell down, and her eyes rolled back in her head. I then put my cock in her, fucked her hard, and left a thick gooey souvenir between her legs. A chip off the ole block.

It occurred to me Camille got along in life lying on her back if the price was right.

Days later Elizabeth wanted to talk about it.

"Camille's not part of the deal," she made it clear.

"I paid her good money for what I got, it was no freebie," I replied. "I didn't need to twist her arm, either."

"She made it sound like you tackled her."

"I did, and with lotsa cash taped to her ass to cushion her fall. I always pay top dollar for the pussy I get."

A double standard. But I wasn't ready to bail, and it didn't get in the way of some pussy from Elizabeth. If she's horny problems can wait till later. A hot pussy has no ethics or standards.

I notice shit, and saw two guys breaking in a car close to me. Most of us stand around and scratch our asses when we lock ourselves outta the car. We don't stand by the car door and make furtive glances over our shoulders, as one of the guys did. And I saw his companion kneeling and removing a hubcap.

I didn't wanna get involved with the cops, so I got out of my car to stick my nose where it didn't belong. Kids! Don't try this at home. Hubcap man was now on the other side of the car, and the gawker was inside, lying on the front seat with his feet sticking out the door. It's easier to steal shit from Wally World, but I guess the guys wanted OEM audio and trim. I pulled the gawker out, but not gently, about the time the driver walked up and pulled her phone outta her purse. The burglars fled. The driver was my new best friend.

When she got off the phone with 911, I explained what happened and put her hubcaps back on the wheels. She checked her car, and we traded cellphone numbers. Her name was 'Ruth."

Ruth hadda turned-up nose, white teeth, long-lashed blue eyes. Platinum blonde hair and unreal, but beautiful in a plastic sort of way. Nice tits on a petite body. The best one-word description for her was "hot stuff," but she bore her appeal in an aloof, almost disdainful way. She dressed in a dark blue suit, a fuzzy baby-blue short-sleeve sweater caressed her bosom. She wasn't wearing a bra, as her nipples were showing through the fabric and it was like her tits were thumbing their noses at everyone looking at her. Her skirt was short. She had about her, a subtle hardness in the unlined face that let you know she was older than she appeared, that she was a broad over forty stuck with a lovely but incongruous sixteen-year-old Lolita face. I wanted her.

"Call me if you need me," I said. And I left, went home, and went to bed.

She called soon after I was in bed. We talked till dawn. Then she stopped by to see me, and climbed in the bed beside me. She smelled of alcohol and cigarettes, especially her hair. She started snoring almost immediately. In sleep the back of her hand found my cock.

Ruth was on her side with her back to me. After I became erect Ruth pressed her ass against me and moaned softly. She seemed asleep but I wasn't certain. I thought of going out to the couch but when I started to pull away from her, she whispered something like, "Not yet," and placed my hand on her hip.

"Are you awake?" I asked.

She didn't reply, and I turned over to lie on my back. Then I decided to leave. As I lifted up to go I felt her fingers wrap around my dick, sensed her moving, and felt her wet mouth slide over the head of his cock. "Ruth?" She said nothing but started coating the head of my cock with gobs of saliva as she jacked me slowly.

What's a guy to do? "A stiff dick has no conscience," I thought. "She won't remember this later." And it didn't stop me from fingering her. She didn't resist or say a word, and her hole was plenty wet.

When I felt the ejaculation coming I tried to pull out of her mouth, but her fingers tightened around me and held me till I spurted. Then she licked me clean with long, languid wet strokes.

Done, Ruth straddled me and pushed her wet hole down my cock, then fucked me hard with her strong pelvic thrusts till I felt her squeeze my dick with her pussy, tremble, and relax. After a while she snuggled next to me, resumed snoring, and that was it. When I awoke Ruth was in the kitchen, on the phone.

I poured a cup of coffee and listened to the phone chatter. Halfway through my cup Ruth leaned over my shoulder, topped off my coffee, then touched my shoulder and the back of my head as she poured it. I smelled a hint of spunk on her. Nothing was said about what happened during the night. I decided to let sleeping dogs alone.

A day or two later I came home late from a date with Elizabeth and found Ruth asleep on the couch. The tv was on and a bottle of wine sat open on the coffee table. She was snoring. I went to bed then awoke with Ruth's mouth full of my cock. I switched on the lamp.

It wasn't a dream. Her mane of strawberry blonde hair concealed her face. I pushed it back, behind her ear, to watch her gobble my meat. Ruth looked at me and kept gobbling. "I'm gonna cum," I warned her, she gobbled harder till I did it, then raised up so I saw the cum in her mouth spill out and drool down her chin.

"Fuck me," she whispered, and got on her hands and knees, with her ass in my face.

"In your ass or pussy?"

"I don't care," she replied.

Ruth had nice tits. They looked average to my eyes but filled her bras and tee shirts. Her bush was red, too.

Afterwards she lay on her stomach, her muscles contracting her pussy as she panted. Her pussy lips were swollen up plump. I fingered her slit for a while, till she crawled up beside me and went to sleep.

Elizabeth called me around eleven o'clock. "Meet me for lunch," she said.

We met at a Chinese place called MANIAXE BUFFET.

"I came by last night but you had company," she said.

"You want me to move in with you so I'm available?"

"I want you when I want you."

"So think about it, and when you got a direction you wanna go for, lemme know."

"I hid chunks of me from Clay for twenty years. He cut me plenty of slack with the drinking and some other weaknesses, but I have needs and Melissa pushed him over the edge."

"I'm confused. What I hear you saying is you want me to sleep in the same bed as you most of the time, and sleep on the sofa when your friends drop by. Did I miss something?"

"You make me seem like a fool."

"I don't know what you want from me. I said what I think you want. If I got it wrong straighten me out."

"I do want you in my bed, and I do want others occasionally."

"Most people sneak around or someone sleeps on the sofa every night, is how the rest of the world does it. So think about it and lemme know what works for you. I don't care if you smoke and drink and fuck around. I just don't want what you do and who you do to make my life shit, but I don't object to any of it in principle."

I moved in and the fun began.

I recognized Marisol Diez the instant I saw her on the bed with Elizabeth. Diez was a patrol sergeant where I worked. I had no idea she was a carpet muncher. We weren't confidantes.

Diez was a bbw Latina, around two hundred pounds. Black hair, white pasty skin. Bright, bold paint. Her ass and thighs carried the weight. Her belly wasn't extreme but you could sure as pinch an inch anywhere.

It was mid afternoon. I had been to my apartment to collect a load of shit to move to Elizabeth's home. Her doors weren't locked or nuthin. I walked in the door, went to the bedroom with a box of stuff, and there they were. Diez shit, I was cool.

"Hello Sarge," I said. "Lemme sit this down and I'll gi,ve you some privacy." I put the box on the floor and left, closing the bedroom door behind me.

Diez got dressed in a New York minute, came outta the bedroom, and said, "Can we talk?" Elizabeth put on a robe and followed her out to the kitchen.

"I stopped her for DUI, and here we are. Is this gonna be a problem?" She asked.

"Mi casa es su casa," I replied. "My lips are sealed. I never saw you. What happens here stays here. I'm okay with whatever the two of you wanna do. Look! Go home, have a drink, soak in the tub, and when your trauma goes away give Elizabeth a call if you're still interested," I said.

"Cole I don't trust you further than I can throw you!" Diez replied.

"It could be opportunity knocking on the door! Relax and think it over," I said.

She and Elizabeth looked at each other. "Call me later," Elizabeth said.

"Okay," Diez said and left.

"I got pulled over and one thing led to another," Elizabeth explained.

"I told you it's not a problem. So relax," I replied. "Later, we'll go get your car."

I was thinking I might get some of Diez's pussy if I played my cards right.

Elizabeth got a call, and so did I. My call came from a police cell phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Meet me at your apartment later." It was Diez.

"What time?" I asked.

"Eight o'clock," she replied and hung up.

To be continued