Hauling Ass Ch. 03

Story Info
What women do for great sex.
2.2k words
4.29
21.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let me finish getting dressed and walked me to my car. He wouldn't give me my collar back until we got to the city, and since it was worth quite a bit to me, I didn't change my mind about following him on the road. We pulled into a place about 45 minutes later and I waited while he checked us in. It was a motel with a spacious-looking lobby and a decent enough exterior, and I followed him into room 42.

I've always loved hotel and motel rooms, so I spent the first several minutes examining the place and screwing off. I was examining the bathroom when he came up behind me and gingerly stroked my arm. I jumped a little, then turned around and got the first good look at him in hours. Somehow I had gotten eyeliner on his arm, and his eyes looked much more patient and friendly now. In fact, his whole face looked even more appealing than it had before, and it was a challenge not to lean into that broad, strong chest that read Pantera.

He leaned down and kissed me, held me and kissed me like we knew each other, and when he pulled away again I almost felt sad. I squeezed past him to get to the mirror and realized that I did, in fact, look exactly as much like shit as I had predicted after our evening together, with eyeliner smudged all over my face and a horrendous case of sex hair.

I bent over the sink to wash my face off while he wandered over to one of the beds and flipped on the TV. Despite everything we'd done so far, it was still embarrassing to face him without makeup. He didn't seem to notice, though, and against my best sense I snuggled into him on the bed. I couldn't help it, he just looked so...comfortable.

There apparently wasn't anything on TV, because he shut it off and rolled over to face me. "So, what now, little pussycat?"

"I thought you made all the decisions, Sir." For some reason I felt much more confident here, in the light. All defenses were down, and when his hand came up to stroke my arm I let him.

"I am getting the distinct impression that you don't want to talk about why, exactly, a pretty little kitten like you hates to come."

"I'll give you the short answer," I said, a bit annoyed that this had come up again just when I was feeling more comfortable. "Sex is for men. The point of it is for you to come, the point of bdsm is for me to help you come, and no Dom I have ever, ever met had anything else in mind when it comes to servitude besides making a girl suck them off with no obligation to return the favor. Foreplay is a lie -- it's a promise that the pleasure will be mutual, when as soon as the sex starts it's over. I don't like empty promises. I don't like being lied to. If, in fact, the sex is for the guy -- I want to just keep it at that. I don't want a promise to be made when it isn't going to be followed through on."

"But I made you come twice and never got off myself. Wasn't that for you?"

"No, and I'm sorry I came. I let you down -- it didn't give you a chance to get off. But you were the one insisting that even be done, not me. That was for you. I don't know why you didn't just fuck me, I offered like a zillion times. I'm sorry, okay?"

"Your argument's a little variable."

"You don't talk like a trucker, you know that?"

"Because all truckers have to be idiotic, old, sweaty, fat men who listen to country and tawlk liyuk thiyis?"

I laughed a little, blushed, and said "I guess everyone faces stereotypes."

"Why do you care how I talk anyways?"

I blushed harder now, trying to think of something to make up. I stammered..."I uh...um..."

"What?"

Fuck it, why not? "...it...it kind of turns me on."

"What does, kitten?"

"...People who talk well, who speak intelligently. It's...it's really sexy." Tears of embarrassment started to well up in my eyes again.

He laughed, a rough laugh that sent a little jolt of that electricity through me again. "Well, in that case. Penicillin. Square root. Oxymoron. Verisimilitude."

I laughed, but I lost control of those tears and started crying, too. I buried my face into his armpit to hide it, and he laughed more and wound himself around me. I felt so tiny and surrounded, but it wasn't really bad this time. It wasn't until he asked me to lift my head that I realized he'd worked up my shirt. "What...more?" I stuttered a bit, obediently lifting my head and arms to get the top off. I knew there was fear in my eyes from the expression in his, but I let him slide down my jeans, too. This time my bra came off as well, and I laid there nude in full light for the first time in front of him. I was too worried to grab for the blanket, too nervous to think of something to say. I shut my eyes and pretended I was somewhere else, hoping quietly that he'd do his thing and the whole issue could then be forgotten. How did this go from flipping off a trucker to a motel stay?

He examined me with his fingertips, running them across my torso and exploring the flesh he hadn't gotten to see in the dark of the cab on a moonless night. I was too self conscious to open my eyes, but it felt nice to be touched so tenderly, so I let him continue. When I felt his mouth take in my nipple my eyes shot open in surprise and I let out a little gasp. He looked up at me, smiled, and moved up to kiss me. He really was an astounding kisser. I thought to ask, "hey, are you seeing anyone?"

He blinked. "What, like, girlfriends?"

I nodded.

"I have slaves. I don't have any girlfriends, but...I'm not really the kind of guy who ties himself down."

"Ah," I smiled. "The man-whore type?"

"Says the woman I've been fucking all night?"

"We haven't fucked yet!"

"Fucking does not have to be cock-in-pussy, that's what I've been trying to show you!"

"Ugh, yes it does! It starts when you put your cock in me and it ends when you get off. That's sex."

"Uh huh. And what do you call what we just did, then?"

"A waste of time!"

My face stung before I even realized I'd been hit. "Hey! You just hit me!"

"Keep it down, cat." He put a big hand over my mouth and said, "I've let you be very forward, but I'm not going to let you disagree with me anymore. If I say it's sex, it's sex, period. You take your Master's word as law, got it?"

There wasn't anything to do but glare at him and nod. When his hand was off my mouth I asked, "Why do you keep calling me a cat, anyways."

"That's what you are, kitten."

I sighed. I wasn't taking this bullshit anymore. I calmly sat up, got on hands and knees, pushed my tits against the bed and waved my ass in the air. He had to fuck it, it was right there. Then I'd have fulfilled my purpose, the point of this incredibly long and drawn out foreplay, and I could go to sleep guilt-free and on the other mattress.

I was in for a surprise.

He'd brought in a bag when we got the room that I had assumed was his overnight bag. From it he pulled several lengths of rope. I asked if he could please fuck me now, and when he said he was getting to it and told me to shut up, I did. He stroked my cunt and inserted a thick finger, and used it to hold me still while he used his other hand to shake the rope out of the coils. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I couldn't help pushing into that finger as it stroked and twirled inside my hole, and I whimpered when it pulled out.

It only took him a couple of seconds to have my hands, feet, and neck restrained. Then, he took his time artfully winding rope around and around me. The feel of the rope gliding across my bare skin had a sedating effect, and I laid there peacefully and lazily being tied. Every now and then he stroked my ass or tugged my hair, bringing me just back enough to the surface to really enjoy the feeling. Too lazy to feel annoyed at even more pointless foreplay, I just let him cover me in binding until he was done, at which point he went to the bag for something else. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I heard him plug something in and immediately my juices started running. He chuckled and asked me if I wanted to serve him. I paused, and he placed something soft but hard against my clit. I gasped instead of answering, and he clicked it on. Everything in the room disappeared and I bucked and writhed as much as the ropes let me against the vibrator, moaning into the blankets and completely unable to think.

It clicked off and I sagged, momentarily exhausted from the intense sensation. He asked me again, "Do you want to serve me, kitten?"

I bit my lip, pondering the question until the vibrator clicked again and I shook with feeling, "Yes, yes, YES YES YES," I howled, and the vibrator clicked off again.

He was walking into my line of vision then, and he pushed the vibrator head against my mouth and commanded me to lick it. It was the back massager kind, meant for serious clitoral stimulation - I mean back massaging. I licked my cunt juices off of it, and was still licking when he pulled it away from my mouth. He lifted my head by my hair and offered his cock, which I greedily took into my mouth and began to blow as well as I could in my position. He growled and thrust into my mouth, pushing on the back of my head to shove his huge, thick cock down my throat. When he finally pulled out I got a really good look at it, and immediately felt my cunt drip even more. He was a very blessed man, both in terms of length and girth, to the point I actually became a little apprehensive about fucking it.

"That...that..."

"Yes, kitten?"

I stuttered, not really sure what to say and so high on the ropes and vibrator treatment that thinking wasn't currently my forte.

"You want to serve me, don't you, little stray pussycat?"

"Yes Sir," I mumbled into the blankets.

"Then come for me again."

"What?" I looked up, shocked and confused. "Aren't you going to fuck me?"

"I've been fucking you, kitten, and I want to see you come again, in the light this time." The tone in his deep voice was insistent, and I became nervous through the fog of pleasure.

"How?"

"Just like we did before." He stroked a hand down my rope-covered back and spanked my ass cheek. A spark of pleasure raced up my spine and I arched in the ropes to request it again. He spanked the other cheek this time, and then alternated for a long time. I was moaning and whimpering, arching and straining, and suddenly his thumb was stroking my clit and two of his thick fingers were working my hole again. I was barely there, writhing and crying out, and just when I was almost there he withdrew his fingers, grabbed my ass cheeks, and eased his thick cock into my desperate pussy. I shouted yes and pushed back onto his member, taking as much of it as I could and reveling in how much his huge cock stretched my tight little hole.

He didn't touch my clit again for a long time, pumping into my eager, soaking wet pussy, but I didn't care. I was howling and thrusting backwards into him, mindless and happy in the sensation his cock elicited. He pulled on the ropes, tortured my breasts and spanked my ass, all while thrusting viciously. He began to speed up, and I cried out in pleasure. Just before he came he held the massager to my clit and snapped it on. I screamed into the sheets as I came, and I was still coming when he pounded his own orgasm deep into me.

We stayed there for a little while, slowly relaxing and enjoying the feeling, and finally he pulled out of me, tossed the vibrator on the other bed and undid my ropes enough to let me lay down.

I was speechless. Thinking was hard enough, talking was impossible. I didn't know what to say, and I felt too good to do anything but lay there against him. I had never come with a guy before. I felt absolutely wonderfully dominated, as though my body was entirely in his hands. I wrapped a rope-covered arm across his big ribcage, kissed his side, and slipped into a deep, happy sleep.