Haunted by the Past Ch. 03

Story Info
They create explosive fireworks for the 4th of July!
4.6k words
4.72
8.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her best friend Lynda Curtis had admitted that she had feelings for her husband Charles. Diana Richards suspected that Lynda hadn't told her just how deep her feelings were.

I'll have to start paying attention to how you act around him so I can figure out if it's just a deep physical attraction or if your emotions are getting too involved...

I know I don't have anything to worry about where Charles is concerned—he's a one-woman man and I know he loves me beyond reason... But I'm worried about you...

If Lynda was in love with Charles, it could create a severe wedge in their friendship and she didn't want anything to come between them. Lynda was the best friend she'd had since she drifted away from Lynn.

My best friend back in Virginia... with whom she'd grown up all through their school years.Except my senior year when Lynn left for college...

Like Lynda, Lynn had been older than her with a level head on her shoulders.

Yet she treated me as an equal...

Both of them had always told her that she was a good person and that she deserved better than what she was allowing for herself.

Lynda looks nothing like Lynn, but it's a little ironic how similar their names are! And their personalities are the same! I've needed that steadying influence in my life...even if I didn't always take their advice...

But now, Lynda is the one with a problem! And I haven't a clue how to help her... I can't help her...I'm part of the problem! I'll just have to sit back and let Lynda try to handle this on her own...

But I'll have to keep my eye on how she handles it! I don't want to have to punch my best friend for making inappropriate moves on my sexy husband...but I will if I have to...

**********

At the beginning of July, Charles came to the movie studio to pick up Diana from work early. They had asked for a couple hours off to get ready for a 4th of July party they were hosting the next day. As they walked through the studio lot, Charles made some cheeky remark. Diana reached back and pinched his ass. He jumped and yelled.

Then he growled, "Why, you...!"

Diana shrieked with laughter and took off running as Charles chased after her. They weren't paying attention to where they were headed. He stopped her in an area of the lot on a set that looked like an empty street scene. They didn't see anyone around at the moment.

She smiled when he started to quote another scene from"The Quiet Man," but changed a few of the words to fit their situation.

"If anybody had told me six months ago that today I'd be in a movie studio in Los Angeles with a girl like you that I'm just about to kiss, I'd have told them..."

As he went to grasp her shoulders, she spun around with her back to him and did her Mary Kate imitation again. "Oh, but the kissin's a long way off yet!"You know I want you to kiss me...

"Huh?"I'm not that dumb! I know what you really want...

"Well, we've just started the courtin' and next month, we'd...we'd start the walkin' out together and the month after that there'd be the thrashin' parties, and the month after that there'd be..."

Charles put his arms around her waist from behind. "Nope!"And HE wasn't that dumb either...

"Well...maybe we won't have to wait that month..."I know I wouldn't...

"Yep..."I don't think you really understand my urgency...

"Or for the...thrashin' parties..."I have no idea what a thrashin' party is...

"Nope..."I don't know what that is, but it wouldn't keep me from you...

Diana turned around to face Charles. "Or...for the walkin' out together..."

"Nooo..." he said softly and deeply.

She put her hands on his shoulders. "Then so much the worse for you, Charles Richards, for I feel the same way about it myself!"

Come and get me, sexy man... She smiled widely and threw her arms backward for his embrace. He wrapped his arms around her and leaned down to kiss her neck as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

They were startled suddenly when they were blasted by a wind machine that was being aimed directly at them! Diana shrieked and started laughing as Charles yelled, "Hey! What the hell?!"

They had stumbled onto a set that a crew had been preparing for a stormy street scene. When some of the crew came back from a break and saw them doing their scene, they decided to provide some of the special effects.

Someone in the crew yelled, "I haven't heard anyone yell cut! Keep going!"

Charles and Diana looked at each other and laughed. They continued with the scene. They pretended to get caught in a storm that suddenly blew up, holding each other in the "rain" when the crew turned on some waterworks. They let themselves get soaked. Charles put his suit jacket on Diana's shoulders and they shared a couple tender kisses while their love for each other showed on their faces. Their last kiss was a bit more passionate than the one John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara had shared in that scene, but the look on Charles' face when it ended was every bit as tender and loving.

The "rain" ended and the crew cheered and clapped while they took a few bows. Charles bent down and picked up his jacket off the ground from where it had fallen off Diana's shoulders. Then he took her hand and they waved good-bye to the crew as they scurried off the set, both of them laughing softly.

They continued to laugh as they jogged back to their car in the parking lot, hoping the faster pace in the warm air would help dry their clothes. When they reached the car, they were still pretty wet. They stopped and leaned their backs up against the warm doors on the driver's side.

They were breathing heavily from running. They tried to catch their breaths. Charles laid his jacket on the hood of the car to his right, undid his tie and unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt.

They looked at each other and smiled. Their smiles faded as they stared at each other, taking in their appearances.

His white shirt was still wet and clinging to his chest. His dark mat of hair was clearly visible as his chest heaved, making it harder for her to catch her breath. Her wet, silky dress was plastered to her body. Her nipples were hard and poking through the material of both her bra and her dress—drawing his eyes to her heaving breasts like magnets.

Charles pushed off the side of the car and pivoted around in front of Diana, pinning her against the car with his entire body. His forearms were braced on either side of her head. They stared at each other heatedly for several moments. Their chests heaved together.

His hard cock was pressed against her. She throbbed and soaked her already damp panties.

I want to fuck you so badly, pretty lady! Oh, please...don't look at me like that...

Charles stared at her as he rubbed his cock against her. "Oh, God...I need you, Diana!" he groaned softly.

She moaned, "Yes! I need you, too! Fuck me right now...right here! Please...!!!" She grabbed his ass and ground her hips against him.

They couldn't have stopped themselves if they'd tried—but they didn't want to try...

Ohhh, damn, woman...yes...right now...right here...

Charles backed just far enough away from her to unzip his pants while she reached up under her dress and pulled her panties off, tossing them through the partially open car window. She reached into his pants and carefully maneuvered his hard shaft through the front of his boxers and the open fly of his trousers.

He lifted her under her arms and wedged her body against the rear door and the fender. She lifted her dress, wrapped her legs around his hips and positioned his cock at her dripping entrance. They both moaned softly as he slowly pushed into her.

He stayed still for a moment, buried inside her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck and he moved his arms down to support her thighs and her ass.

They kissed deeply as he slowly thrust into her. They were totally wrapped up in how erotic it felt.

We're leaning against our car in the middle of the movie studio parking lot, still mostly clothed... fucking in broad daylight where anyone could see us! Damn...this is so hot...

They didn't even realize that they were drawing another audience for this performance as well.

A man came out to the parking lot to get something out of his car when he saw them. He stopped to watch the show. Another couple was coming out to leave and the first guy waved them over, saying quietly, "Come 'ere! You've gotta see this!"

They were two rows away but they had a perfect view from about a forty-five degree angle.

The woman gasped when she saw what was going on and exclaimed quietly, "They can't possibly be doing what it looks like they're doing...can they?"

The first guy replied, "Uh, yeah, they can...and I'd be willing to bet that they are!"

The woman's husband glanced at her with a twinkle in his eyes. "See, honey? I told you we could've gotten away with it that time I tried to talk you into it! You can't see anything other than the movements! And, boy...it looks hot as hell, doesn't it? They must really be working up a sweat...look how wet their clothes are!"

They were all standing behind the first guy's car, snickering quietly and whistling under their breaths as they watched. A couple more people walked over to see what was going on. They continued to watch intently.

The man thrust harder and deeper as he and the woman ground their hips together. The group could hear them moaning into each other's mouths. They broke their kiss at the same time. The man's head flopped backward and the woman's head tilted upward against the edge of the car roof. They both groaned deeply, "Oh, God!"

The woman's thighs tightened on the man's hips. He bucked against her a few times and then was almost still. He was just barely rolling his hips against hers. He lifted his head and bent it forward to bury his face on the side of her neck as he groaned softly.

Well, he came...but what about her...

The men all glanced at each other. Her face was flushed, her eyes were mostly closed and her lips were parted slightly. She continued to moan softly as her hips rolled against his—she definitely looked like a woman in the throes of ecstasy!

If she isn't coming, she's a damn good actress...

As soon as they were still, except for their heavy breathing, Charles lifted his head to look at Diana. They smiled sexily. Her eyes widened as she looked to his right. His head snapped around.

Oh, Shit! We're busted...

The group watching them had moved out into the open from the car they were hiding behind. They were cheering, clapping and whistling!

They grinned saucily at their "audience!" Charles turned his back to them and lowered Diana carefully as his cock slipped out of her. He quickly stuffed his dick back into his pants and zipped them. They turned around to face their "audience" as they both smiled and bowed.

Then they got into their car and headed home, laughing most of the way! They joked about how it had been inevitable that they would get caught having sex in public. They couldn't keep their hands off of each other! They both grinned.

Wonder where the next time will be...

There was another witness on the other side of the parking lot who did not applaud their performance. He was pissed as hell! She had finally found a decent man to love and marry her and she was flaunting her potent sexuality by coercing her husband to fuck her in a very public place in broad daylight!

How could you do this to me...after what I offered you—even after only two nights? Don't you realize how much I wanted you...how much I still want you? I'm the one who made you realize that you had to stop giving yourself away to men! I'll make you see that you made a mistake turning me down... **********

Charles and Diana had quite a crowd for their 4th of July party.

Diana's girlfriends were there, of course. Barbara Adams and Dawn Williams brought dates—a couple men they'd recently met and had gone out with a time or two. They seemed friendly but Diana could tell that neither Barbara nor Dawn was at all "smitten" with their date. Lynda was alone, as usual lately...and flirted with Charles every chance she got.

They had also invited Charles' colleagues at the FBI and their families or girlfriends. His boss, Assistant Director Peter Woods and his family were there, as well as Diana's boss and his wife and a few of their nearby neighbors.

They were pleased when Ward and Mary Lou Bond showed up for a while in the afternoon. Diana had run into Ward a few days before and had asked him to stop by if they didn't have any other plans. They had hoped to be able to show Ward and Mary Lou their new house. Charles gave them a tour.

Everyone else was surprised and impressed to learn that Ward was a friend. Diana had to explain that she'd met Ward and John Wayne when her boss produced one of his movies. She had to lie to Dawn and Barbara when they asked all kinds of questions about The Duke. She finally convinced them that she was only briefly acquainted with the big man.

Charles asked if Ward had delivered his message to Wayne, thanking him for loving Diana. Ward advised him that he had.

"Do I want to know how he reacted to that message?" Charles asked warily.

Ward looked thoughtful for a moment. "He respects you, Charles. He knows it can't be very easy for you knowing how Diana feels about him. He just wants you to love her and make her happy."

Oh, hell...I don't think I want to know the answer, but I'm gonna ask anyway...

"He still loves her, doesn't he?"

Ward frowned.Aw...why are you asking me that? You already know the answer! Don't make me hafta spell it out...

"He loves his wife, Pilar. He's devoted to her and they have a child together. You don't have anything to worry about where he's concerned. And you don't have anything to worry about where Diana's concerned, either. She's deeply in love with you, Charles. She looks at you with as much, if not more, love and desire in her eyes than she did at Duke..."

Ward stopped when he saw Charles suddenly frown and narrow his eyes.

How did you see how she looked at him...

"You more than just know about their relationship... you saw them together! How did that happen?" Charles asked suspiciously.

Oh, hell...you and your big mouth! Now what...

Ward thought quickly. "I caught them looking at each other at the studio several times after that weekend when we were there for meetings. That's how I finally got Duke to tell me about it!"

Whew! That sounded good...

OK...I'll buy that... But...

"You didn't answer me about him still loving her... Does he?"

Ward hesitated.You really wanna know? OK...I'll tell ya...

"I called Duke from Vegas to tell him that Diana had married. He was happy at first until I told him that you and she had just met that night. Duke nearly had a fit thinking Diana might have done something rash. I calmed him down by telling him how you and she had spotted each other all those years ago and that you had, in many ways, been searching for each other ever since.

"Duke jokingly told me to thank you for him. He said if you'd met her that night at the carnival, she would probably never have loved him and he would never have even met her or gotten to love her.

"He came along at a time in her life when she needed him and he gave her what she needed. And I think she showed him a kind of love he never thought possible. He'll always love her, Charles. But they weren't meant to be together—that's all there is to it. Her life is with you and his is with Pilar now. All is right with the universe...just let it be."

Charles wasn't sure how to feel. Nervous? Proud? Jealous?

Why should I be nervous... Diana said she had other reasons why she couldn't marry him—she hadn't given him up just for his sake, but for her own as well.

And hey...how many men could say they own the heart of a woman that The Duke had wanted for himself...

And what do I have to be jealous of? She's no longer in contact with him. But there's always the possibility that they could run into each other at the studio again some time...

**********

Most of the party guests were gone by eight o'clock to attend fireworks displays.

Lynda hung around to help them clean things up—flirting with Charles the whole time. Diana was getting a little annoyed with Lynda. She would drop hints that she wanted to be alone with Charles. But it seemed lately that Lynda was deliberately ignoring her hints!

Lynda asked if she could stay the night. Charles graciously told her she was welcome to stay any time.

There's only one way to make you realize that you need to let go of your feelings and find someone else, Lynda. I'll have to let you see the connection that we share through our lovemaking...

After Lynda went to bed, Diana walked up behind Charles as he was putting away a few things in the kitchen. She reached around and fondled his cock through the front of his shorts. She could feel him stiffening rapidly.

I know what you want, pretty lady...but I'll ask a stupid question anyway...

"What do you want?"

"I want to get in the shower and stroke your cock until you come. Then I want you to take me to bed and make love to me for a while."

That clear enough for you, sexy man...

Charles turned around and kissed her. Then he scooped her up in his arms. "I just love a woman who knows what she wants! I think I can handle that!" he said softly. He carried her out of the kitchen and down the hallway to their bedroom.

He set her down, stripped off his clothes and grinned as he wagged his already hard dick at her. "I'll be waiting anxiously for you!" He headed into their bathroom to start the shower.

Diana stripped off her shorts and bathing suit and joined Charles. She made sure to leave their bedroom door open...

After she washed and rinsed quickly, she soaped up his hairy chest and ran her hands all over his body. She gradually worked her soapy hands down to his crotch. She lightly stroked his long, hard dick with her right hand and tickled his balls with her left hand until he was squirming.

Charles growled, "Stop being such a cock tease, you little minx!"

Diana chuckled sexily.OK, OK...I just like to watch your sexy body squirm sometimes...

She firmly stroked his cock and massaged his balls. She told him how much she enjoyed it. "Oh, God, Charles... I just love stroking your beautiful, long, hard cock! It feels so good to slide my soapy hand up and down your length...feeling every inch of your warm, velvety skin stretched over your steely hard shaft! Do you like it when I rub my fingers back and forth like this?"

He groaned yes and thrust his hips a few times as she stroked her fingers over the tip of his cock. She brought her left hand from around the front of his crotch to place it between his legs at his ass, forcing him to widen his legs. She firmly slid her hand up and down his length as she massaged his perineum.

Hmmm...let's try something new...

She brought her soapy thumb on her left hand up between his cheeks and rubbed it over his ass a few times.

His ass cheeks clenched at first; then he relaxed and groaned a little louder, rolling his hips gently.

Uh, oh...you don't like this? So...maybe this does feel good to you...

She kept the pace of her right hand stroking his dick in rhythm with his hips. She increased the pressure on his perineum and his ass slightly.

She asked quietly next to his right ear, "Do you like me stimulating your ass?" Charles groaned softly and nodded briefly.

12