Haunted by the Past Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down with her right hand and groped the front of his trousers under his coat. She felt a huge bulge right away. Her eyes widened.

I wouldn't be able to wrap my hand completely around you... She moaned as she muttered, "Oh, my God! Your cock is so big!"

Your voice is the sexiest sound I've ever heard... It was soft and throaty, like a low, feline purr. Jonathan North lost his senses again.

This has got to be wrong somehow... But your breasts feel so right in my hands, and your hand on my throbbing dick feels even better...

He groaned again as his eyes closed. "Oh, my God...I've never wanted a woman I've just met so badly!" He opened his eyes again and stared at her. "What is this power you have over me? Do you want me as badly as I want you?"

Jon held his breath. She took his left hand from her breast, dragged it down the front of her body, down through the waist of her skirt and into her panties. His eyes widened.

My God, woman! Your pussy is dripping... His fingers automatically went to her clit.

She moaned softly and rubbed her slick flesh against his fingers. Her eyes closed as her head fell backward. He exhaled and lost all sense of reason.

You're about to come! And I'm not about to stop—I want to see what you look like when you come...

Jon stood up. He wrapped his right arm around her waist to support her as he applied a little more pressure on her clit with his middle finger in a circular motion. He said quietly in his deep voice, "I bet you're even more beautiful when you orgasm! Come for me, Barbara...that's it baby, just let go... Oh, yes...you are gorgeous! Shhh...shhh...not so loud...!"

He leaned down and kissed her to muffle her loud moans as her climax peaked. Her lips were parted. He nibbled gently on her lower lip...once...twice...and then thrust his tongue gently in rhythm to his fingers stroking her.

Ohhh...you taste so sweet...I knew you would...

She opened her mouth wider and stroked her tongue erotically against his. She groaned deeply and wrapped her arms that had been dangling at her sides around his shoulders and neck. She rolled her hips wantonly against him.

Detective Jonathan North was lost. He was about to devour her. Whole.

Goddamn woman...I want to strip you, lay you back on this interrogation table and perform a body search with my hands, my mouth and my throbbing hard dick... Fuck, Jon! You're a police detective and you cannot get involved with her!!!

But, it was too late...

I'm already way involved! I need to know a lot more about her other than the fact that she responds to me more than any other woman I've ever met...

He slowly extricated his left hand from her panties and skirt as he gently ended their fiery kiss. She lowered her arms. He saw it on her face.

No, Barbara...don't you dare regret what just happened...

Her eyes went wide and her cheeks reddened even more than the blush that had flushed her face when she came. Then her mouth dropped open when she gasped. She stepped back as she put her hands to her cheeks. She whispered in embarrassment, "Oh, my God! I don't know what came over me! I've never done anything like this before in my life!"

She paced agitatedly and gestured with her hands. "It's just been so long since I've been fucked! All the men I've dated have turned out to be jerks! And you're just the most handsome, sexy man I've seen since my husband! And when I realized you weren't the bastard I thought you were... I'm so sorry I threw myself at you like that! I hope I haven't made you think I'm some sort of a... slut!" Her eyes welled with tears.

North grabbed her upper arms, pulled her against him and hugged her as he cut her off. "Stop it, Barbara! You're not a slut! You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I want you as badly as you, apparently, want me! I let you throw yourself at me because I wanted you to! My sense of honor wouldn't allow me to attack you and take you the way I wanted...I was only allowing myself to go along with what you wanted. And now, I have a big problem..."

He moaned softly when she put her hand on the front of his pants and stroked his dick again. Then he snorted a laugh when she said, "I know."

He replied, chuckling, "Well, yes...that's a big problem, too, but not the one I was referring to! I meant the fact that I'm falling for a woman who's involved in a case that I'm currently investigating. The Department and the D.A.'s office tend to frown on this sort of thing. So, now what am I going to do?"

Barbara leaned back and looked up at him. "You could go to your chief and tell him you've just discovered you're personally involved with someone who is close to the victim and that you have to be reassigned. Until you do that, I can't help you with this big problem."

She smiled sexily as she stroked him again. She stepped back and reluctantly dropped her hand away from his awesome cock.

North closed his eyes and groaned. His desire warred with his better judgment. He opened his eyes to look at her. He was about to beg her to give him some relief.You really would like to get your hands on my big dick and stroke me until I come, wouldn't you, pretty girl... Wait a second... How did you know...?

There was a knock on the door. It was Jerry asking if he was in there. Barbara's mouth dropped open and her eyes went wide.

What the hell is with that look... North answered his partner. "Yeah, Jerry, I'll be out in a couple minutes!"

North walked over to Barbara and put his hands on her shoulders. "I wish we had time for you to help me with this big problem. But how did you know how the other big problem would have to be handled, and why do you look so surprised to hear my partner's voice?"

He was stunned when he heard her reply...

Barbara swallowed nervously. "I'm the widow of Tony Adams—Jerry's ex-partner. I haven't seen Jerry since just after Tony's funeral when he told me how guilty he felt that he wasn't able to save Tony. I told him it wasn't his fault but I don't think he believed me. I don't think he's ever been able to talk about it. Has he ever said anything to you?"

North shook his head and frowned. "No. He's never told me anything and everyone warned me not to ask him about it. I never met your husband. I was a petty crimes detective at another precinct then. And now I'm Jerry's partner and I'm falling in love with his ex-partner's widow. How is this happening? How is Jerry going to take this? By the way...just how long has it been since the last time you were fucked?" he blurted as he remembered part of her explanation.

This is too strange...too coincidental... Barbara was shaking her head in astonishment.

Then she blushed at his last question. She whispered, "About five years...since just before Tony was killed. I've... had to learn how to...take care of...myself... my own needs...but it's just not the same..." her voice trailed off nervously.

Jon grinned at Barbara's obvious embarrassment.I know what you mean, pretty girl...I'd much rather fuck you than masturbate, too...

He only did it when it was absolutely necessary.And it's been pretty damn necessary for over a year now...ever since Sandra dumped me...

He didn't have sex with every woman he dated. Only the few he'd seen for a while that had considered marrying him. And it was the women who'd broken off with him. They couldn't come to terms with his job. He had long and odd hours at times and he occasionally faced danger—the two main reasons they'd given him as to why they couldn't marry him.

No woman has ever loved me enough...

He'd begun to believe he was doomed to bachelorhood. It was the only thing that made him resent his job. And he loved being a cop... His father and grandfather had been New York City cops—and his three older brothers still were.

His father had been disappointed that he didn't stay in New York. But he'd grown weary of those dreary New York winters. He'd moved to L.A. when he was 25 to enjoy the more temperate climate. He'd also hoped to find a beautiful southern California girl to fall in love with and settle down.

No such luck...

He still hoped that, some day, he'd find a woman who wasn't seeking a rich husband—one who understood what a cop's life was all about. One that didn't mind the hours required and the fact that he could be killed.

Oh, Barbara...would you be willing to take a chance at loving me... especially since you've already lost one husband who was a cop? I don't have any choice but to ask you...

Jon walked Barbara to the door.

"Yeah, I know what you mean...it's just not the same. I'll try to get that other big problem resolved as quickly as possible. I think we need each other... don't you? Give me your phone number so I can call you as soon as it's taken care of."

He handed her one of his cards and a pen to write her phone number on it. He put it in his inside jacket pocket when she gave it back to him.

Barbara smiled widely as he opened the door. She purred softly, "I'll be waiting to hear from you, Mr. Big Di...I mean Detective North!" She stammered when she saw Jerry Olson still standing outside the door.

His face immediately registered his shock at seeing her again.

Barbara moved toward Olson. "Hello, Jerry. It's good to see you again. I wish you'd kept in touch with me. You know I never blamed you for what happened. Tony knew the risks and you knew he'd do whatever he thought was necessary to protect an innocent person. It's time you let go of that...if you haven't already."

Jerry Olson hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad to see you, Barbie. I've wished for a while now that I would've kept in touch with you, too. You were probably the only person who might've been able to help me get past what happened sooner. I just felt so guilty because I knew how much you and Tony loved each other...and you were so young."

He started to get choked up, but he cleared his throat and stepped back from her. "I don't know how the hell you two met, but it looks like I'm stuck with another partner who has it bad for you!"

She grinned at Olson and then looked at North. She blushed when he said, "I'll be in...touch," as he glanced down her body. She was tingling between her legs again.

Why you... My panties are already soaked because of your... touch! And you're making my pussy throb again... Stop that! Turnabout is fair play, Detective...

She grinned sexily as she stared at him with blatant desire in her eyes, not caring that Jerry could see it as well.

She purred at him, "If yourbig problem gets to be too much for you, I'd be happy to COME and give you a HAND with it, Detective. Of course, I might just be offering you LIP SERVICE... But I always follow through on a promise. And one thing I can promise you, Detective, you would be more than satisfied with the results of my assistance."Did you get that, Mr. Big...

"I hope to hear from you soon, Detective! Jerry, please make sure your partner doesn't lose my number! Good day, gentlemen!" She turned to walk down the hall toward the lobby, looking back over her shoulder as she said good day to them. She grinned wider.

I guess you did get it, Mr. Big Dick! Play your cards right, and you'll get to fuck me with that big dick... Oh, please...play your cards right...

Jerry Olson looked at his partner, staring helplessly after Barbara Adams. He asked, "How the hell did you meet her? And what was that...Mr. Big comment she made about?"

Jonathan North glanced briefly at his partner. "She's a good friend of Diana Richards. She came here to berate me for that comment I made yesterday...but I think she's forgiven me!" North paused as he chuckled quietly.

He brought his left hand up and sniffed his fingertips. He closed his eyes.Mmm...I hope I get to taste your sweet pussy soon...

Then he looked at Olson. "And that Mr. Big comment is none of your business! You'd better get used to seeing her again, partner...because she's going to be my wife!"

Olson stared at him.Oh, God, partner...but that girl has such a sweet ass... Dare I tell you that I once fucked her ass when I double-teamed her with Tony? "Yeah, I can get used to seeing her again, and I'd definitely say she's forgiven you! And I don't even want to think about what you said...or did...to earn her forgiveness! But you'd better not get your hopes up too high! Barbie was devastated when she lost Tony and she may not be too keen on marrying another cop!"

Then Olson's eyes widened. "No wonder that Richards woman looked familiar to me yesterday! She was with Barbie at Tony's funeral...along with a tall, good-looking brunette! But, you idiot...you know you can't get involved with her while we're on this case! What were you thinkin'?!!" he exclaimed as he slapped North on the back of the head.

"I was thinkin' that I'm going to the Chief and have him remove me from this case! We haven't gotten any leads on finding the perp yet. Hell, he's probably left the country by now! And I'm not going to let that woman get away from me! I'm going to tell him that Barbara and I have been seeing each other and that I didn't realize she was a friend of Mrs. Richards' until today, so I have no choice but to back away! And you have to back me up on this...or I'll tell the Chief that you've been fucking his wife!"

Olson looked at North in shock. "How the hell do you know about that?"

North raised his eyebrows. "The Chief came to me a little while back and told me that he thought his wife was screwing around with somebody in The Department! He wanted me to follow her around at times and figure out who it was. When I found out it was you, I told him I never saw her meet with anybody. I couldn't rat out my own partner! But the Chief didn't believe me, and he told me to keep following her, so I did. And buddy...I hate to tell you this, but you aren't the only one in the Department she was fuckin' around with! I told the Chief about the other guy, and he was promptly fired!"

"Was that why Anderson was fired? Was he the other guy?" North nodded. Olson looked sick. "That bitch...I hate that guy and she knows it! I always told her what a bastard I thought he was! And she was fuckin' him and me at the same time? Aw, shit! I've stuck my dick in the same place as that bastard? Well, not any more! I don't care how hot her little ass is! Come on...let's go see the Chief and get this over with!"

The Chief was not happy to hear about this "supposed" conflict, but he promptly reassigned another pair of detectives to take over the investigation. By the end of the day, North and Olson had briefed the new detectives and turned over the file and all information on the case.

Jonathan North called Barbara Adams. It was a brief conversation. "Barbara, I'm off the case. Where do you live? ... I'll be there in fifteen minutes!" He went straight to her house when he left the precinct. As soon as she opened the door, he grabbed her and they kissed desperately...

12