Haunted by the Past Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, God...you've never blamed me for what happened! I've been blaming myself because...

Diana stopped crying for a moment. She leaned back and looked at Charles. "I'm sorry; I just realized that I've been blaming myself because of all the stupid things I did in my past that have come back to haunt me since I was attacked. If I hadn't been such a loose woman, I wouldn't be in this mess now! And I'm just dragging you down with me...I'm so sorry!" She cried again.

Charles grasped her upper arms and shook her lightly as tears came into his eyes. He said hoarsely, "Diana! Stop it! Stop this right now! I'm not going to let you destroy what we have by continuing to blame yourself for your painful past. Have you ever stopped to consider that I'm partly to blame for the pain you experienced growing up? If I'd come after you at that carnival and we had found each other at that moment, don't you think your life would've been different? You might not have endured the pain you did, but then something might have gone wrong between us that could've caused you even more pain because it might've torn us apart!

"And I could partly blame you for making me want to marry a bitch who made me think of you and it caused me some of the worst pain of my life! But that pain was nothing compared to the pain I've been feeling from the fear that I was losing you... But it also made me understand what kind of marriage I really want, and I've found that with you BECAUSE of what you endured in your life!

"Don't you see? Life is chances and choices... We missed that first chance and it led us to make the choices we did so that we got this second chance to have an even better life together because of what we now know about ourselves. I don't blame you for your past, because if I do, I have to blame myself some, too. I'm not saying we can completely let go of the past, but as long as we both understand the role it plays in our life together, then we're choosing to believe that we belong together... You belong with me, Diana...and I belong with you."

You're right. We belong together. And nothing or no one can tear us apart...unless we choose to let it happen...

Diana put her hands on his shoulders and slid them up to his neck as she started to lie back. She pulled him with her as she whispered, "Make love to me, Charles. Help me to forget the awful memory of that night—even if only for a little while..."

He kissed her tenderly. He gradually increased the passion of his kiss as he felt her relax. She opened her mouth to fully accept his tongue. She thrust her tongue into his mouth as she caressed his head, neck and shoulders. She moaned softly. Her hands grew firmer as she stroked him. He brought his right hand from her back to lightly caress the side of her left breast through the pajama top that matched the bottoms he was wearing.

She groaned softly and lifted her left arm, giving him more access to her breast. He moved his hand to cup her breast fully. He rubbed his thumb over the peak as her nipple hardened. She groaned even louder and dragged her lips from his.

She whispered, "Yes...please touch me! I want to feel your warm hands on my breasts again!"

Charles propped himself on his left elbow to unbutton the pajama top and push it to her sides. He stared into her eyes as he softly caressed both of her breasts with his right hand. She closed her eyes and moaned. Her back arched in pleasure when he gently rolled, squeezed and pulled on her nipples.

His voice was very deep and sexy. "Oh, Diana...I have missed touching your beautiful body! Feeling your generous breasts under my hands as I caress them. Watching your luscious nipples grow firm, just begging for me to suck them into my mouth! Will you let me do that, my love? Please tell me if you want me to put my lips and tongue on your breasts!"

Diana groaned at the tone of his voice and his passionate plea. She moaned, "Yes! Oh, Please!" She moaned even louder when he immediately bent his head down to lave his tongue over her left breast. She nearly came undone when he drew her nipple gently into his mouth, fluttering his tongue over the tip. Then he did the same to her right breast.

Her body began to writhe with the flowing heat of remembered passion from her husband's instinctive knowledge of how to touch her and make her crave his touch.

Charles raised his head to look at her.Yes, my love. It's all coming back to you now, isn't it? That magic between us... And it's been so long...

I need to feel your cock inside me—I need to feel that connection to you again...

Diana couldn't hold back any longer. She trailed her left hand down his hairy chest, over his flat stomach and down to the crotch of his pajama bottoms and grasped at his hard shaft. She pleaded throatily, "Oh, Charles... I've missed touching you, too! But I've missed having you inside me! I'm throbbing with need of you! Please slide your beautiful cock inside me and help me feel the connection of our souls again!"

God...how I've missed hearing you plead for my body...and my love...

Charles moaned. Diana loosened the drawstring of his bottoms and pushed them down his hips until he could kick them off his legs. He worked her panties off of her. He positioned himself between her bent, spread legs as she guided the tip of his cock to her entrance.

He stared into her eyes as he slowly slid his throbbing shaft all the way into her sweet flesh for the first time in almost two months.

I'm opening the door to your soul again...

She had closed and locked it from the fear, anger and pain she'd experienced. She'd also tried to throw away the key...

My love for you... Thank God I've been able to make you see that we belong together...

They both uttered a low moan; they'd almost forgotten how well they fit together. He paused for a few moments. He leaned down to kiss her deeply and tenderly as he caressed her face and her hair. He lifted his head to stare into her eyes as he slowly thrust into her.

"I love you so much, pretty lady. And I've missed you...so much. Don't ever leave me..."

Diana wrapped her arms around his torso and clung to him as he restored his soul's connection to hers. His thrusts gradually became deeper and harder. Her passion and urgency from not having been with him for so long drove her to seek release as quickly as possible. He wrapped his arms up under her back and shoulders and drove into her. She lifted her legs to take him as deeply as she could.

Diana groaned loudly, "Oh, yes! That's it...right there...ohhh yes, yes, yes! Oh, God! Aaaaahhhhh...!" She wailed as he pounded deep inside her several times.

Her flesh tightened on his shaft. He thrust in rhythm with her climax. He felt her wave of pleasure ebbing. Charles slowed to grind his hips against hers, still buried inside her. He propped himself on his forearms to stare down into her face again. She was building to another orgasm. He increased the intensity of the grinding motion. It sent her over the edge again. He brought her to the peak of pleasure twice more.

Then he had to stop—she begged him to. He lifted on his hands and slammed into her to bring on the orgasm he'd been holding back.

I so enjoyed watching as I made you come again...and again...and again...and again...

She lay spread-eagle on their bed, her chest heaving. He pulled back from her when his orgasm finally ended. He flopped beside her onto his back, his chest also heaving. He'd just made her come four times in less than an hour! It was her first time in over seven weeks.

So how the hell did you hold off so long? Or is this really the first time you've had sex since then?!! What did happen between you and Lynda that night a week or so earlier...

Diana began to wonder again. She turned her head toward Charles. "How the hell were you able to last so long when you haven't had sex for almost two months?"

Charles looked sheepish. "I've been a little frustrated lately, so...I've been taking matters into my own hands at times. I just did it in the shower. I had thought you would probably push me away again."

Diana's eyebrows went up as realization dawned. "Ohhhh!"

"How did you think I would've been able to last so long?" She looked uncomfortable and turned her face away from him. He rolled onto his left side and propped his head on his hand. He put his right hand on her chin and forced her face toward him again. "What were you thinking, Diana?"

She hesitated a moment and then blurted, "What happened between you and Lynda?" His eyes widened, so she continued. "I caught part of a conversation that you and she were having in the kitchen one night a week or so ago. I gathered from what I heard that something big had ALMOST happened and I'm curious to know what it was."

Charles took a deep breath and explained everything he could remember.

No wonder Lynda has been avoiding me...

Diana's eyes were wide. Then she frowned. "Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?" she asked curiously.

Charles took a deep breath. "I didn't think it would've been a good thing to tell you while there was still so much distance between us. I was afraid it would push you away even further. If I had known you heard me and Lynda talking afterward, I would've told you sooner. Why didn't you bring it up before now?"

Diana smiled softly. "I heard enough of the rest of the conversation to know that you would never do anything to hurt me."

Charles stated, "Lynda left that night and told me that she wasn't going to come around any more until you or I contact her to let her know that she isn't a 'persona non grata.'"

Diana chuckled. "You call Lynda right now and tell her that she's forgiven! And tease her while you're at it!"

Charles grinned at her. He rolled over on the bed, picked up the phone and dialed Lynda's number. It was after eleven o'clock, but she usually stayed up until at least midnight.

Lynda answered on the third ring. Charles greeted her with his deep, sexy voice. "Is this lovely Lynda with the shining dark hair and the sparkling silvery eyes? ... Hello, lovely Lynda. This is Diana's sexy husband Charles ... Oh, you know me just by my voice? ... Well, lovely Lynda, I was just calling to let you know that my beautiful, sexy wife knows how badly you want me! But she can't hold it against you because she knows that women just can't resist me!"

Diana snorted a laugh. "You bastard!" She grabbed the phone out of his hand. "Lynda, honey, I know better than anybody how irresistible this cheeky bastard is! And I can understand that you just lost control of your emotions because you and he have been so upset over what I've been going through. But, honey, the next time you want to kiss or fondle my husband, you better ask my permission first and I get to watch! You understand?"

There was dead silence on the other end of the line and Charles' face registered total shock.

"Lynda? Lynda, honey, are you still there? ... Did you hear what I said? ... Yes, I'm totally serious! ... Why? ... How could it be cheating if I give my permission and I'm right there watching? Charles said he'd never do anything behind my back...well this way it wouldn't be behind my back! My sexy husband would get to compare me with another woman that he finds attractive—other than his bitch ex-wife! And my poor, frustrated best friend would get to fulfill a fantasy and find out how truly lucky I am! ... You don't think so? ... Well, I made the offer, and you can let me know if you ever change your mind! In the meantime, please don't be a stranger! I miss having you around! ... I know...I love you, too! Bye!"

Diana handed him the phone. Charles was still staring at her in shock.

You just offered to let Lynda kiss or fondle me as long as you get to watch?!! What else do you have in mind to let Lynda do to me? What the hell are you thinking? Maybe it's not such a bad idea... What the fuck am I thinking...

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!!" Charles bellowed at her after he hung up the phone.

Diana raised her eyebrows at him. "I did a lot of test driving when I wasn't in the market for a husband. You, on the other hand, chose wives by picking similar pretty models right off the lot, bought them and drove them away not really knowing what you got. The first time, you bought a brand new, undriven model and you got stuck with a lemon for seven years! And this time, you chose a well used, but refurbished, model that drives nicely and seems to have all the features you wanted. But...you're bound to wonder from time to time what some of the other models have to offer. I'm just offering you the option of test-driving a different model just so you can be a little more sure that you got what you really wanted."

Charles was frowning in confusion.

OK...this is scary. This almost sounds like it makes sense! But it means that you're offering to let me fuck another woman! That goes against everything I believe about marriage...

Marriage was supposed to be one man and one woman who loved and were committed to each other, shared their lives together and shared their bodies only with each other!

There is no way I could go along with an idea like that... However...it doesn't mean I can't fantasize about it! Besides, it sounded like Lynda nixed the idea as well! At least she does have some sense of propriety...

Charles really did admire Lynda. She was a lovely, statuesque brunette, several inches taller than Diana. She was also as curvy as Diana, so her added height made her body look even more alluring—especially with her long, shapely legs.

Lynda's face was very beautiful, too. But her eyes weren't the same grayish blue color as his and Diana's. She had silvery gray eyes that deepened with a slight bluish tint when she looked at him.

I realize now that's her look of desire...which is why I mistook her eyes for Diana's...

And the way she kissed me... The way her lips felt against mine—very similar to Diana's—just as lush and full of passion...

The memory was still a little hazy...

And her body against mine... I had a lot more area to cover...she's so much taller than Diana...

In fact, she was almost the same height as him when she was wearing high heels. His hard cock had rubbed directly on the curve of her crotch. His loins tingled at the memory.

I wonder how your sexy, long legs would've felt wrapped around me as I slid my throbbing cock inside you... Oh, hell! Stop this! I just made love to my beautiful, sexy wife for the first time in almost two months, and I'm getting aroused thinking about how attractive I find her best friend...

Charles felt guilty.

I'd have a real problem if I let myself think that you would let me "test-drive" any of your girlfriends! I find all of them very attractive...

Barbara and Dawn were both very beautiful women, too, and they'd also flirted with him outrageously! But Dawn and Barbara were in love with Rick and Jon. He didn't have to worry about temptation where they were concerned any more...

But what am I going to do about Lynda...

Charles stared at his wife. "Look, pretty lady...I'll have to stick with my gut. It would be way too confusing for me to let myself feel that, just because you would give me permission to fuck another woman, it would be OK for me to do it! There's no way I could ever do that. It might make me think that I was obligated to let you fuck another man...and there's NO WAY I'd ever be OK with that! I appreciate your offer, but fantasizing about your girlfriends is as far as I'll go!"

Diana sighed with relief.Good. Because I don't think I could've let you go through with it...

12