Haunted by the Past Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara hurriedly helped Diana change clothes. When Charles and Diana were leaving to go to the nightclub, Lynda and Dawn looked at her sheepishly and asked if her feelings would be hurt if they didn't come down to the nightclub for this performance. Diana understood right away...

You want to make love to your new husbands...

Poor Dawn had been dying to have Rick inside her for almost three months. Lynda and Tom had been abstaining from sex since that first day they met so their honeymoon would feel special. Diana laughed.

"Of course my feelings aren't hurt...you've seen me perform many times in L.A.! I'd have thought you were crazy if you held off any longer to get your sexy new husbands in bed!"

Diana looked at Barbara and Jon. "And you guys are also under no obligation to come see me tonight!"

Jon said, "I'd be more than happy to go to the nightclub. I've seen you perform only once since we've met and I love to listen to you sing! Especially when you sing our favorite song,'The Nearness of You.' So, let's go...you don't have much time!"

Charles, Jon and Barbara sat back with drinks and watched as Diana gave another moving and rousing performance!

Back at their suite, Tom and Rick were working on moving and rousing performances of their own...

**********

As soon as the others had left for the nightclub, Dawn turned to Rick and jumped on him with her legs wrapped around him. She groaned quietly, "Llévame a la cama y hacer el amor a mí, a mi esposo guapo...ahora!" She commanded her handsome husband to take her to bed and make love to her...now!

"Tu deseo es mi comando, mi ángel de amor!" Your wish is my command, my angel of love. Rick growled as he carried her to their room and closed the door behind them.

Tom and Lynda watched them; then they looked at each other and chuckled. Their soft laughs and smiles faded as they stared at each other.

Lynda's chest heaved as her eyes flooded with tears.

Oh, my God! I can't believe I'm now Mrs. Thomas Seldon. Yes...these are tears of happiness... She smiled as the tears swam in her eyes.

Tom immediately gathered her to him for a moment.Don't cry, sweetheart! You'll make me start to cry...

He felt her lithe body in his arms. His happiness morphed to passion and desire. He turned his head to kiss her neck and worked his way to her lips. She turned her head to meet his lips with hers. Tom's passion and desire were full blown when she opened her lips and moaned softly into his mouth.

Oh, God, Lynda... How I've missed you... He dragged his mouth away from hers and scooped her up in his arms as he headed for their bedroom. She pushed the door closed and turned on the light when he paused just inside. He carried her over to the huge bed and set her down beside it to throw the bedspread and sheet out of their way. They undressed each other slowly, pausing to kiss their bodies as pieces of clothing were removed.

He caressed and kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples into his mouth to lave them with his tongue. She moaned wantonly. Then she smiled slightly.My breasts seem even more sensitive now than they were just a month ago... I think I know why...

She moaned again, her train of thought temporarily lost as he moved from one breast to the other.

Lynda unzipped his pants. She reached her hand down to grasp his cock and stroke him firmly. He groaned softly. He had no idea how they had managed to keep their promise to each other not to make love again until they were married.

Every time I see you, I want you; every time I touch you, I ache for you; every time I kiss you, my cock throbs for you... Her hand stroking his hard shaft was making him throb even harder!

Lynda moved to kneel down in front of him. He stopped her.Oh, no...none of my seed will be spilled except inside you... "We'll have plenty of time for that later, sweetheart. Tonight I want to complete my mission to knock you up!"

A Mona Lisa smile slowly formed on her lips. "Mission accomplished, Agent Seldon. I'm two weeks late, and I've never been late before! I waited to tell you. I wanted it to be my wedding gift to you."

Oh, my God... You truly answered my prayer... Tom's heart skipped a few beats. He breathed heavier as tears of happiness filled his eyes. He hugged Lynda to him as he laughed and cried at the same time. He backed away to look at her.

You aren't just saying that... "You're sure? You're not just saying that to make me happy?"

"No, I'm pretty sure. Like I said, I've never been late before! But I still have to wait at least a couple more weeks before the doctor can confirm it. I wouldn't have told you if I wasn't sure."

Tom laughed loudly and picked her up in his arms as he spun them around.

He set her down again and finished undressing both of them. He dutifully stood still when she pulled him around to face her as she sat on the edge of the bed. He groaned loudly as she used her mouth to stroke his cock to full erection. She continued to suck his shaft, taking him deep into her throat until he came a few minutes later. He growled as she moaned while she swallowed his cum.

Damn, woman...I'd almost forgotten how good you are at that... Now...what could I do for you...

"Lay back, sweetheart." Lynda moved up to the pillows. Tom crawled over to her and leaned down to place a gentle, lingering kiss on her lower abdomen. Then he moved down and gently lapped at her pussy and tongued her clit until she cried out passionately as she came.

"Oh, God, Tom...I love you and I've missed having your cock inside me! Please fuck me, darling! Now!"

He moved up to lay over her, propped on his forearms. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. He stared into her eyes as he kissed her. She reached down and positioned his aching cock at her soft, wet folds.

They both moaned and their eyes closed. Their backs arched in pleasure as his cock slowly slid into her.

When he was completely inside her, Lynda opened her eyes and looked up at her new husband. "Open your eyes and look at me, darling." Tom lowered his head to stare at her. She said softly, "Welcome home, Agent Seldon. I've been waiting for you."

I've never felt so safe and loved in my life... He almost believed that she could take away every fear he had; erase the horrible memories of his service overseas—the tortures he'd endured and inflicted on others—and the tragic loss of Yakira and their child. She could also help him to forget the subversive elements that he would still have to deal with in the future.If you allow her to do that, Agent Seldon, you will not be able to competently handle your job. But she can definitely help me to forget for a while...

I see the love and comfort in your eyes... Wait...where are you going? I'm supposed to help you forget the bad stuff! Please come back! Oh...there you are...

He was staring at her with love and deep desire. She watched his face as he slowly lowered his lips to hers. He paused to run his tongue softly over her lips. She parted them further and touched her tongue to his.

Suddenly, they both groaned hungrily as they crushed their mouths together in a deep, erotic kiss.

Tom thrust his cock into her in rhythm with the strokes of their tongues. He made his thrusts deeper and harder as her moans became more urgent. Her legs tightened around his as her hips bucked against him. She groaned deep in her throat as she throbbed on his cock.

Tom lifted his head to watch her face.So lovely...so sensual...I will never tire of watching you...

And he would never tire of letting her take his cock in her mouth...In fact, I could get downright addicted to that! Hell...I'm as addicted to you as you are to me...

He loved her and he desired her, but more than that...he needed her. He'd been suffering terrible withdrawal pains this past month, but she was making up for that now. She was giving him what he needed right now...her body, her love, her soul...

What could I give you in return...

Lynda tightened her arms around Tom's shoulders. She clung to him as she recovered from her orgasm. She opened her eyes. He was staring at her with a slight frown. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I was just thinking that you've given me everything I've needed. I was just wondering what could I give you in return?" Tom asked solemnly.

Lynda smiled softly. "You've already given me everything I've needed, too! Your love, your baby and a marriage certificate. I still owe you a home where you'll feel safe and a family that loves you, and I'm working on that part! But you'll have to help me with the home...I only have a small apartment!"

Tom smiled and chuckled. "Don't worry. I've taken care of that. I've found us a house in Brentwood not far from Charles and Diana's. It's not as new and doesn't have the spectacular view like theirs, but it's bigger and it's only about a mile away. The closing will take place in a couple weeks, and we can start moving in right after that! I didn't tell you because I wanted it to be my wedding gift to you!"

Lynda smiled beautifully. She pulled him down to kiss him desperately.

He resumed thrusting into her enthusiastically. He drove her to ecstasy again. His own excitement caused him to lose control and soar with her into the heights of their passionate addiction for each other...

12