Haunted by the Past Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles looked at the big man in slight shock.

He has a point; maybe it would work both ways, but I don't have time to waste to see if it would work...

"Ward, you come with Tom and me to the other side of the house. Wayne, you go with Jon and Rick on this side. Everyone try to be in position in about ten minutes. I'll sneak up close to the house near the dining room where he's been holding them and see if I can peek in a window and get someone's attention...or get a message through to Diana somehow. Let's go!"

Charles caught Peter Woods' attention as they snuck back to the other side of his house. He flashed the fingers on his right hand twice to indicate they were moving in ten minutes.

The men worked their way through the narrow paths in the dense brush and then snuck along the edges of the woods in the shadows, lining themselves along the sides of the backyard.

Tom and Jon were on the outermost corners where the back edge of the yard sloped down the brushy hillside. Ward and Wayne were about midway down the yard and Charles and Rick were closest to the corners of the house.

Charles snuck over to the side of the dining room window and peeked in at an angle.

Tom and Jon's wives, Lynda and Barbara, were sitting to the side of the dining room table at the end closest to the window with their backs to the sliding doors. He peeked just a little farther and saw Diana sitting at the end of the table with her back to him.

She won't be able to see me through this window...

Charles ducked down and worked his way under the window to the other side and peeked again.

Ed Hood, the bastard who had raped Diana four months earlier was standing to his wife's left side. He was talking to her quietly.

Charles felt another wave of nausea as he saw the expression on the bastard's face. He was looking down at her with lust in his eyes.

You keep your hands off my wife... So help me...I'm gonna kill you, you bastard...

Charles closed his eyes, took a few deep breaths and then opened them again to stare directly at the back of Diana's head...

12