Haunted Hotel

Story Info
A reporter finds out the stories about the ghosts are true.
1.1k words
4.09
20.1k
28
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the old hotel and checked in. The man handed her her key and smiled as he checked out her cleavage. He watched her walk away in her tight pants as she headed to her room. He laughed and sat down in his chair, he resumed watching his show.

Kayla stepped into the old elevator and pushed the 3 button. The old elevator started as the motor revved up and began pulling the elevator up slowly. She felt the elevator jerk and bounce as it dinged and the doors opened. She stopped in the hallway and looked at the decor. It was like stepping back to when the hotel was built, in the nineteen thirties. She walked down the long hallway and didn't hear anything, not a TV. on or even talking.

She came to her room and used the key to unlock it. She swung the door open and turned on the lights. Kayla looked around the dated room and put her suitcase on the dresser. She looked into the bathroom and saw the old claw foot bathtub with a shower. She went out and sat on the bed, it was comfortable.

Kayla stood up and changed into her night clothes. Booty shorts and a white tank top than revealed more than hid. She sat on her bed and turned on the TV. as she waited to go to bed in a little bit.

She sat with her back against the head board as she flipped through the channels and stopped to watch a paranormal show. She had heard of the haunting of the old hotel and that is what brought her to it. She was an author and was going to use the hotel as the main place for the ghosts. Kayla was hoping to see if the any of the ghost stories she had heard of were true.

Kayla started to grow tired. She shut the TV off and stood up to stretch. Her tank top pulled tightly over her breasts and you could see her pink nipples through the thin fabric. She went and used the bathroom. He washed her hands and looked in the mirror and jumped when she saw a man in the tub. She spun around and didn't see anyone. She dried her hands and went to her bed and laid down.

Kayla closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. She wasn't alone as he watched her sleep. He stood beside her and eyed her tank top. He reached down and pulled the strap off her shoulder and down her arm enough to expose her breast. He smiled at the sight of her hard nipple. Kayla moved a little as he stopped and waited to get a feel. She rolled to her back and continued sleeping as her breast lay exposed.

He smiled and grabbed her firm breast. He squeezed it and played with her hard nipple as she moaned in her sleep. He wrapped his lips around her nipple and sucked as he squeezed her other breast. He felt the other nipple and pinched it as she moaned and shifted in bed. Her tank top was pulled down and now both breasts were exposed as he teased them.

Kayla's arms were moved above her head as her belt wrapped around her wrists and the headboard. Her blanket was pulled down and exposed her flat stomach. Her black and pink lace thong was exposed. He smiled at the sight and was anticipating the attack. Her legs opened wide and her ankles were tied up using her bras he had gotten from her suitcase. Kayla was now tied down as he rubbed her thong as she moaned and her hips moved.

Kayla woke up as her orgasm hit. She tried to move and found herself tied to the bed. She felt something tug at her thong and looked as it was pulled off her waist. Her eyes widened as it was balled up and it flew at her face. She closed her eyes as her thong was shoved into her mouth, silencing her as her naked pussy was exposed. She felt his hands still teasing and squeezing her tits. She felt a lick on her lips between her legs. She tried to get free as she felt him licking and teasing her wet hole. Her muffled screams weren't heard as he laughed and plunged his tongue into her wet pussy.

Kayla felt him sucking and tongue fucking her body as she got off to it. She tried to move around but couldn't as he had made sure she was stuck so he could nail her. He laughed as he sucked her tasty juice from her lips. Her body betrayed her as it allowed her to get off to the unseen attacker.

Kayla's muffled moans weren't heard by the people passing by her door in the hallway. Her cum spurted out around the ghost cock that was ramming deep into her tight hole. Kayla's eyes rolled back as her orgasm made her pussy lips tighten around the dick as her cum kept flowing. Her moans were muffled but loud in the room. The bed creaked and popped with the rough fucking as her tits bounced around. He was pounding the hell out of her making sure he kept her orgasm going.

He wanted deeper as her pussy was taking the pounding and staying tight around his dick. He grasp her hips and pulled down as he shoved forward into her wet hole hitting her cervix making her yelp a few times. He laughed as she took it deep and fast. The bras stretched keeping her legs tied down as he had his way with her. Kayla grew tired as her body got one hell of a fucking.

He shoved in as deep as he could and exploded into her pussy. He grunted and groaned as she gasp as the cold rush entered her hole. He pulled out and stood at the end of her bed as she looked towards him smiling. Kayla had gotten ghost fucked in the old hotel. He disappeared leaving her tied down to the bed as she fell asleep.

Kayla was found by house cleaning the next morning and the woman untied her. The lady asked if it was the ghost, Kayla nodded. She was just another story in the many ghost attacks in the old hotel. She wrote her article on the hotel and everything had went as she was hoping, she knew the place was haunted by horny ghosts. She would return eventually to write a novel about the hotel and ghosts.