Haunted House Fun

Story Info
Girl in Haunted House thinks he's a demon.
1.8k words
4.59
57.2k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
970 Followers

To help make ends meet for the month of October I got work for a haunted house. First joining just to assist in building the props but when people to work in the haunted house began to run short I was offered a place for a higher pay rate.

Not being an actor or anything I requested a simple position, I did not want to be a 'performing' ghoul. I got a position fairly early into the haunted house, I was in a section with large black sheets of cloth that were filled with air making for a narrow passage way. I was to wear all black, gloves, shoes, pants, socks, and shirt with hood. I was provided with one of those 'faceless' masks that have a black mesh front that can be seen out of fairly easily but completely hide the face of the wearer. With my location, the lighting intended for my area, and what I was wearing I would be practically invisible and all I had to do was step out every so often, or tap people on the shoulder... you know, just a little fright, no noise.

A perfect place for me as far as I was concerned. I learned on the first night that once I was in place for a few minutes I could see the people coming in clearly and when I didn't step out I was not noticed at all.

After the haunted house had been running for several nights groups of people began to come together, word had gotten out that we were running a pretty good haunted house. When this began to happen a group meeting was held before opening up one night.

The owner stepped in front of us to address us all.

" Okay, in the past when large groups began passing through there have been problems." He began, " Be very careful who you scare and how. Be especially careful of groups that appear to be drinking or to be high, guys scared in large groups tend to lash out physically, especially if they've been drinking. We will try to stop obviously belligerent people from getting past the front entry and will not permit alcohol or potential weapons into the house but..."

" You guys are only human and its up to us to save our own skins." Someone in the back yelled and was answered with laughs.

" Exactly." The Owner responded with a small smile. " Most of you who are in the open can disappear out of sight and not be noticed if you choose, the ones who are obvious are behind propping which should offer some protection. Since yelling in a haunted house is nothing anyone takes note of, if you get into trouble and need help bang the nearest wall three times hard and then yell 'Get Help' people will come to help you and if necessary the whole thing will be shut down and lights turned on. Everyone understand?"

Everyone in the group nodded agreement and then went to their assigned positions, as the night was about to begin.

That night and several others went by uneventfully, whenever a group went by that I was unwilling to interact with I just stepped back and hid in the folds of the billowing black fabric around me.

On one particular night, in the last couple of hours, a large group of high Goth college students started passing through. I was in my safe area and the large group passed right on by, as I heard them rant at the person staged past my position I was glad I had. Steve, the guy they were ranting at was behind re-bar bars meant to look like iron prison bars so his place was nearly impregnable.

A few moments later a single Goth chic began stumbling through. She had her hair dyed black and her complexion was very pale giving her a ghost like appearance. She wore a black corset looking shirt that had her boobs nearly popping out, and a tight black skirt that barely covered her round ass.

Though Goth was not normally my type, my cock got hard looking at her as she stumbled her boobs jiggled nearly falling out of the top of her corset top.

She started to stumble forward and I thought about catching her, but then considered the soft ground would not cause her much pain, and if it were noticed by a member of her group coming back to retrieve her the wrong ideas may be construed and I did not need that.

So I stood there and watched as she fell to her hands and knees practically at my feet.

She giggled and then began to get up. She reached out blindly in the dark and grabbed hold of my pants leg. She pulled herself to a kneeling position and I felt sure she hadn't noticed that what she had grabbed was human and not prop.

Then she reached up and brushed my still hard cock. Her hand paused as she gasped, and then she rubbed my penis a little more which got it to twitch in her hand and harden more.

" Oh my, what have I found? A dark demon's penis, perhaps? The only way I can guarantee my safety is to pleasure the demon." She slurred all of this together as she continued to rub my penis and inch closer to me on her knees.

I didn't know what to do at this point, remain still and hope she got distracted and continued on, or remain still and hope she didn't get distracted.

Her hands found the waistband of my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers allowing my cock to pop free.

I was excited and nervous all at once. Here I was in a public place with my cock out in the free and a strange girl I did not know touching it.

The girl lightly stroked my shaft with her left hand; with her right she reached inside my pants and grazed my balls with her fingernails.

With a will I did not know I possessed I resisted moaning my pleasure, and remained both still and quiet.

She delicately touched the tip of my cock with her tongue licking off some pre-cum seepage.

As her left hand continued to lightly stroke my shaft she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She sucked hard on it for a moment giving me a mixture of pain and pleasure, and then she circled her tongue around the head.

I noticed her right hand shaking beneath her skirt and figured she had started fingering herself, and was confirmed as she moaned softly into my cock.

Slowly she lowered her lips down my shaft, inch by inch swallowing my entire length. I was stunned to watch my entire shaft pass by her lips as I felt my cock slide back down the past her throat. I was shocked she didn't even show the slightest gag reflex.

She moaned again and with my cock partway down her throat the sound vibrations were incredible. Even more incredible was when she started swallowing on my cock and I felt her neck muscles squeezing the tip of my cock.

She slid her mouth back off of my cock grazing her bottom teeth along the bottom of my shaft shooting more pleasure/pain through me. When she got it so that just the head was in her mouth she slid back down my shaft with just her lips.

She maintained this action for several passes until I could feel the cum boiling in my balls. I could not resist grabbing her head as the cum began to shoot up my shaft. She slid all the way down my cock as my first spurt shot down her throat she began moaning into my cock and swallowing my spunk.

When my cock was drained she began sliding her lips up and down my cock again. Before my cock had more than started to soften she had it up to full hardness again.

Then she slowly slid her mouth off my cock letting it come free with a pop still hard from the additional oral action.

" Looks like I owe more to the great penis demon." She moaned as she slowly got up to her feet.

She turned to face away from me, and then backed into my hard cock. My balls were immediately coated by her wet snatch, she either hadn't been wearing panties at all or she had removed them already.

She reached behind herself and pointed my cock right at her cunt and pushed herself back on me. In an instant I was sunk halfway to the hilt into her surprisingly tight and wet tunnel. If I had not just cum I may have cum just from entry.

She continued pushing back into me trying to get my entire cock into her hungry pussy.

Just as she hit bottom she suddenly started screaming as her cunt gripped my cock in a spastic convulsion of orgasm. At the same moment a family of four passed by, fortunately they thought she was part of the show and just showed the appropriate amount of fear for a witch or something never knowing what she really was screaming about.

The moment that wave of orgasm passed she began rocking forward and back on my cock, constantly moaning, and screaming. I noticed her right hand go between her legs and felt her fingering herself as she continued riding my cock.

Her moans continued to get louder and a young couple passed by smiling, knowing what her screams were really about. The guy threw a thumbs up in my general direction not actually seeing me.

Figuring I better end this before someone more sensitive figured it out, I wrapped my hands around her narrow hips and began to thrust deeply into her.

It only took three or four thrusts before she let loose a blood curdling scream and several obscenities as her pussy exploded around my cock.

I took one more thrust and then buried my cock deep as possible into her and shot my load deep into her convulsing pussy.

Once again spent, I pulled my cock from her still convulsing pussy and released her. She fell back to the ground on all fours. I pulled my pants back up and backed further into the darkness.

She mumbled half to herself as she got up, " I appeased the demon."

Then she continued stumbling through the house occasionally screaming, " You can not hurt me I appeased the great demon!"

Later after the haunted house was closed everyone was talking about the wacko chick that thought she had appeased, or pleased some demon, which meant she was immune from everything.

I just smiled, nodded, and laughed with everyone else, not revealing I was the very pleased demon.

n2anal78
n2anal78
970 Followers