Haunted House of Ill Repute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Restroom?" Sheri replied with confusion, resting her hand on his thigh and looking quite concerned that he was getting up to leave the table.

"Yeah, you know- so I can take a leak? Oh, never mind," Heath said, realizing that they were dead-set on not breaking character. He made his way out of the dining room. "I'll be right back," he assured them.

"Goodbye, Mr. Krueger," the women replied in unison with dainty waves and suspicious smiles as they enjoyed another lingering look at his young, fit body.

Heath stepped quickly through the creaky candlelit hallway, opening doors at random and finding nothing but dusty rooms filled with bookshelves and antique furniture. He got desperate and decided to run out the front door into the yard. As he splashed the dusty ground and enjoyed the much needed relief, he looked out over the nearby mountain properties which had suddenly sprouted to life with glowing lamplight.

"Whoa! Why didn't I see that town before?" he wondered out loud as he eyed the vibrant, old west city in the distance. He could hear rowdy laughter and the gallops of horses as the sounds of the active city echoed through the mountainside. "This place is really authentic!"

Heath admired the star-filled sky for a few moments, zipped up, and headed back to the house, shivering from the cold fall air. He noticed a nagging grating at the back of his neck as he stepped onto the porch. As he walked back into the house he carefully pulled the front door shut behind him and looked over his body for injuries from the earlier spill out of the car. He rotated his neck and bent his joints, worried about the upcoming Lacrosse season, but seemed to be in perfectly good shape. Damn, I'm lucky, he thought. He was startled by a tap on the shoulder.

"Shit, you scared me!" Heath said to Sheri, who laughed with satisfaction and twirled a blonde strand of hair playfully between her fingers. "Have you seen Megan?"

"Yeah, I've seen Megan. I saw her when you first arrived, silly!" Sheri said with a girlish giggle.

"Ha, ha, but seriously?"

"Okay, cowboy. I'll take you to your little lady. She's right up there," Sheri said as she pointed up the winding stair case.

"She's upstairs, huh?" Heath replied suspiciously.

"Why, of course she is," Sheri assured him with a sudden slap on the ass. She moved in for a whiff of his scent and reached down to feel the bulge between his legs. He stood silent for a brief moment- just long enough to let his erection begin to swell out against the fabric of his pants.

"Oh my!" Sheri said as she gazed at him through her iridescent blue eyes. "Do you have a snake in your trousers?

Heath's heart began pounding with excitement and he reluctantly pulled her hand away from his crotch. "Will you take me to Megan, please?"

"Fine," Sheri said, pouting with disappointment. "Right this way." She led the way up the steep staircase and began lifting her dress.

"Sorry, cowboy, but I don't want to trip," Sheri explained as she hoisted the ruffled yellow fabric high into the air, revealing the backs of her smooth, pale thighs and the bottoms of her butt cheeks. Her white stockings were secured above her knees with shiny blue ribbons.

Heath ogled her for the entire ascent, unable to look away or keep his mouth shut. They reached the top of the stairs and Sheri pointed to a nearby door. "Go ahead, she's waiting for you in there."

Heath reluctantly pushed the door open and Sheri shoved him the rest of the way, causing him to stumble through the darkness and fall onto the bed. She pulled the door shut behind her, locked it with a skeleton key, and placed the key carefully on a nearby table.

Heath sat up on the bed in panic, trying to make out the figures in the room. With the strike of a match the room was illuminated. Sheri carefully lit the wall sconces, filling the space with a soft orange glow and revealing that her giggling companions, Bettie and Rosie, had been standing near the bed the entire time.

The three voracious young women stood shoulder-to-shoulder and approached him with intent. "Hey now," Heath reasoned as they closed in. "What about Mr. Mackay?"

The women giggled in unison. "Don't worry, hon," Sheri assured him. "He passed out cold," Bettie added. "He probably won't wake up until Monday!" Rosie chimed in, causing the other women to laugh knowingly. They circled Heath and pried at his red and black striped shirt.

"This is a funny shirt for a cowboy," Sheri said as she slipped her fingers under the fabric at his waist and slowly pulled it up from his abs. He felt the tingle of female fingers exploring his chest and stroking it with desire. They began working on his belt as his shirt was lifted over his face, temporarily blinding him.

"For the record, I never consented to any of this. I have a girlfriend," he said, with his voice muffled by the shirt. The women laughed in response.

"Oh, sugar, you're going to have to do better than that," Sheri assured him. "Dinner with the town millionaires is always a tease. They get drunk and pass out- we never get to have any fun. We're going to take it out on you, cowboy. Isn't that right girls?"

"Right!" Bettie and Rose replied in unison as they ripped away Heath's belt and pulled his pants over his ankles. Sheri tossed his shirt across the room and gazed at him as he sat before them in his underwear.

"I've never seen britches like these before," Sheri said with curiosity as she eyed Heath's designer briefs and took his bulge into the palm of her hand. He groaned in pleasure as the women explored the fabric of his underwear and admired the length of his swelling cock.

"Why don't you sit back and make yourself comfortable?" Sheri suggested. She made her way to the front of the bed, hand-in-hand with her companions and they began to help each other out of their dresses. Heath eyed the skeleton key on the nearby table and considered making a run for it.

How in the hell am I going to explain this? he wondered, as he imagined himself running down the hallway in his underwear and yelling out for Megan. He turned his attention back to the strip show and reconsidered his escape plan.

They carefully untied their lace-trim corsets and piled them neatly on the floor as Heath watched with growing interest. The candle light peered through their flowing white undergarments, making them transparent and revealing the curves of their generous breasts, which jiggled temptingly beneath the fabric as they laughed at Heath's mouth-gaped reaction.

"Okay girls, let's show him what he came to see," Sheri suggested as she slowly lowered her white chemise over her shoulders and down to her waist, revealing a startling pair of naturally large breasts. She let the garment fall to her feet and covered her crotch with a smile.

Rosie followed suit and dropped her gown, showing off the fact that she was no less endowed. A smattering of freckles lined her chest and she jiggled her breasts in front of his leering eyes, causing her wavy red hair to shimmer over her shoulders.

Bettie rounded out the three-girl striptease and gleefully showed off her large pale breasts, reaching up with a hand to pinch each of her nipples and protectively covering her crotch just like the others. They stood before him wearing nothing but their white knee-high stockings and smiles.

"Don't be shy, ladies," Heath encouraged as he folded his arms behind his head and lay back against the headboard. He was now fully invested, with a raging hard-on, and dying to see every naked inch of their bodies.

"Julia has strict house rules, requiring us to shave...down there," Sheri explained. "She insists we do it for health reasons. We'd rather not show it off- the men in this town down care much for a hairless woman."

"Well, the men in this town are crazy. I love it!" Heath assured her. "Hell, I hardly ever see pubic hair on the girls in college, that's the style. Megan sure isn't convinced, though."

"You are an unusual man," Sheri replied with amusement. "Very well, girls," Sheri said, sharing a nervous smile with her companions. They revealed themselves one-by-one and giggled as Heath ogled their smoothly shaven labias. His cock threatened to pop out of his briefs as he leaned forward for a better look.

"You can do whatever you want to us, cowboy," Sheri offered. "I'm assuming you'd like to mount us one at a time. Just let me know what order you prefer."

"One at a time?" Heath replied with disappointment. "That's not really what I had in mind. We need to make this quick or we're going to get busted. Would you ladies be willing to team up?"

"Team up?" Sheri replied with curiosity. "How would you have us do that?"

"Haven't you seen porn?"

"Porn?" The ladies all replied in unison.

"Did you mean to say corn? Like pleasing us with corn cobs?" Sheri asked.

"No, not corn," Heath replied with a laugh. "Don't worry, I'll tell you what to do. It'll be just like that casting couch website. Why don't you turn around and bend over for me?"

They shrugged their shoulders in agreement and turned their backs, giving him a view of their deliciously round asses and smiled at him over their shoulders. The ladies proceeded bend over as he instructed and showed off their throbbing slits as he watched with widened eyes. He decided there was no harm to in helping himself to a feel. The reality of Sheri's offer to let him to "anything" he wanted to them was starting to sink in, arousing him with power.

"Ooooo," the women cooed to him as he explored the curves of their asses and slid his fingers down the slits of their pussies for a feel of their gushing wetness.

"You girls are making me nice and hard, let me show you. Why don't you get on your knees?" Heath suggested. He threw a paranoid look over his shoulder at the door, hoping that Megan wasn't nearby and he felt a tinge of guilt.

Fuck it, I almost died tonight. Life's too short! he reasoned. He gulped in surprise as the ladies took to their knees, demonstrating that they were more than happy to follow his orders.

Heath hopped off the bed and stood over them with a clear outline of his erection pressing against the fabric of his briefs. He reached down for a generous handful of pillowy breasts, squeezing and admiring them. The women looked up at him with excitement as he massaged their big tits and played with their nipples, making himself even harder.

"Do you want to see it?" Heath asked them.

"Yes!" they replied enthusiastically. They slowly peeled his briefs down from his waist and his hard cock popped out and bobbed in front of their smiling faces. They quickly went to work, reaching for a feel of his seven swollen inches and tightened balls. Their tongues worked in unison with more skill than he was expecting.

"Whoa," Heath said with a groan of pleasure. "You girls really do know how to team up, after all, don't you?"

"Your privates are so clean and well groomed, we just can't get enough of them!" Sheri exclaimed, with confirming nods from her girlfriends. Bettie and Rosie circled their tongues on his balls while Sheri showed him just how far she could hide his cock into her throat. Heath bit his lip, struggling to keep quiet and avoid howling in pleasure.

Sheri enthusiastically bobbed her head on his shaft, covering him in shiny spit and sending a dangle of drool down her chin. She graciously rotated, allowing Bettie and Rosie to fill their throats with his generous endowment and enjoyed a greedy ball-slurping for herself. The skillful three-girl blowjob nearly brought Heath to a premature climax and he quickly intervened.

"Okay, Rosie Red. I want you to lay on your back with your head right here at the edge of the bed," Heath instructed her. She gladly hopped on to the bed and lay on her back, looking up at him in anticipation as her long red hair hung off the edge of the bed.

"What can I do?" Sheri asked with jealousy.

"You're going to climb up, in the opposite direction, and bend over. I'm going to fuck you first, Sheri," Heath promised, causing her eyes to light up with delight. She hopped on top of Rosie in a 69 position and bent in his direction, showing off her dripping wet cunt.

This is crazy! They're doing everything I say!, Heath thought to himself. Time to take it up a notch. He turned to Bettie, who was waiting patiently at his side patiently. Her dark brown hair flowed over her shoulders, nearly covering big round breasts.

"Bettie Boop, why don't you get on your knees behind me and lick my ass?" He waited for a tense second, hoping that he hadn't gone too far.

"Okay!" Bettie replied, brimming with enthusiasm and grateful to receive her assignment. She kneeled behind him as he approached the bed, nuzzling her nose between his butt cheeks and poking out her tongue.

Heath rested his balls against Rosie's waiting lips and held on to Sheri by the hips. He pushed his cock into Sheri's tight, hot pussy while wet tongues massaged his balls and ass. The sensations were unlike anything Heath had ever experienced, and he was not short on experience. Sheri trembled in pleasure and buried her face in Rosie's lap while Heath fucked her hard.

Heath continued to thrust until the stimulation was getting to be too much. Worried that he was going to cum right there and then, he quickly pulled back.

"Rosie why don't you hop on and have a ride?" Heath suggested. He sat at the edge of the bed and Rosie gratefully sat in his lap. She moaned and rubbed her breasts as she hopped on his throbbing boner. Sheri and Bettie kneeled before him for some playful ball-sharing. They licked and sucked on Health's sack together until he couldn't take it anymore.

Heath's breathing quickened and he grunted in lust as he helped Rosie off of his cock. He lifted Bettie to her feet, eager to give her a turn. He bent Bettie over onto the bed and Rosie gripped his shaft to help position him into Bettie's dripping slit.

He plunged aggressively into beautiful Bettie and Sheri continued to gravitate towards his balls as if she couldn't get enough of his big wet sack. She sucked on his balls and rubbed her face against them, covering herself in her own sticky spit as Bettie enveloped his veiny erection with her tight cunt and moaned wildly.

"You girls are going to make me cum if you keep it up," Heath warned them. His cock was harder than he had ever experienced and his heart thumped rapidly as he enjoyed an excessive orgy focused entirely on him.

Sheri giggled knowingly. She looked up at him, with his balls resting on the bridge of her nose. "Isn't that the point?"

Sheri pulled his cock out of Bettie's pussy. She put it in her mouth and allowed him to go deep and fuck her throat as hard as he wanted while his balls bounced against her chin. Rosie put her tongue on his asshole from behind while Sheri gagged on his cock, a final move that had him begging for release.

"You girls are too much, I'm about to blow," Heath warned. He positioned the women on their knees at the edge of the bed.

He towered over them with his throbbing manhood and they proceeded to devour him and cover him in their spit as they took turns gagging on his length and swirled their tongues on his sack as a team. They expertly jerked his slobbered cock and extended their tongues.

"Holy shit, you really want it, don't you?" Heath asked, clenching his toes in anticipation.

"Thats right, cowboy, we want to be covered in it!" Sheri begged.

Heath began jerking himself over their extended tongues. They huddled their faces cheek-to-cheek and their big natural breasts squished together. The sight of three beautiful and willing recipients begging for his load was too much for him and he braced himself for an impending climax. Heath groaned loudly and splattered their foreheads with thick white ropes of cum, causing them to gasp and giggle. He squirted relentlessly, thanks to a two-day build-up, and watched on in surprise as continued excessive spurts of pearly liquid artfully decorated their noses, lips, and tongues.

"You made quite a mess!" Sheri said to him with a raised, cum-streaked, eyebrow.

"It's okay, girls, you look beautiful," Heath assured them. "You can always clean it off. Sheri, why don't you run your tongue across the other girls faces and have a taste?"

"That is a strange request, but, OK!" Sheri replied with enthusiasm. She got the party started by sucking up a dangling cum-splatter from Bettie's chin. The other girls followed her lead, enjoying greedy tongue swipes of cum across each other's faces and swallowing what they could. It turned into a full-blown, cum-filled makeout session before Heath's eyes, nearly making him hard again.

Heath suddenly came to his senses about his indiscretions. He covertly slipped back into his clothes while the women continued to play with his cum.

"One, two, Freddie's cumming for you," Heath said to himself. He chuckled at his clever movie reference as he zipped up his pants.

"Three, four, better lock the-" he reached towards the table to see that the skeleton key was missing. "What the?"

Heath turned to the women, expecting to see them on their knees and found a towering Mr. Mackay standing in their place. A cowardly yelp escaped from Heath's mouth just before a gloved hand reached out to grip his throat.

"Please, Mister. I'm sorry!" Heath gurgled desperately. The skinny Mr. Mackay displayed enormous and unexpected strength, nearly crushing Heath's windpipe and turning his face bright red.

"Oh, it's okay, Mr. Krueger," Mr. MacKay replied with dead black eyes and he tightened his grip and lifted Heath off of his feet. "I assume you are carrying enough silver pieces to pay me back for the ladies, whom I had reserved well before you this evening?"

Heath shook his head in the negative and clutched at Mr. Mackay's fingers, helpless to pry them from his throat. He gasped desperately for air and his feet swung wildly, landing ineffective kicks.

The door suddenly burst open and two enormous men took Heath into custody. Their faces were shrouded in the shadows of their miner's hats and their belts were equipped with rusty pickaxes. Mr. Mackay released him into their waiting arms and they wrapped a dirty bandanna tightly over his head, creasing it between his jaw like a gag as he attempted to let out muffled yells for help.

"You're a newcomer, lad, so allow me to explain how things work in our fair city," Mr. Mackay began as he got in Heath's face, giving him a good smell of rotten breath.

"If you can't pay, then you work. I'm expecting you to pay me back ten times what you stole from me tonight and you'll do it in the silver mines. You'll find yourself amongst good company. You weren't the first young fool to come under my debt and you certainly weren't the first to do it by way of the prostitutes."

Heath gargled obscenities and tried to escape the iron grasp of his captors while Mr. Mackay enjoyed a maniacal laugh at his expense. He decided to pull away the gag and listen to Heath's last words.

"Wait, they tricked me! They trapped me in the room and locked the door!" Heath explained desperately, hoping to get off on a technicality.

Mr. Mackay looked back at him coldly and motioned with his fingers. Suddenly, one of the miners reached for a nearby chair and dragged it behind Health, plopping him down on it. The miners assumed their positions behind Heath and held his arms behind the chair tightly while Mr. Mackay paced in front of him.

"I don't have any silver, but my parents will pay you anything you want!" Heath offered.

"Let me explain something else about our fair city," Mr. Mackay began, ignoring Heath's offer as he reached into his pocket and produced a shiny silver dollar coin. "We like to gamble. Are you a gambling man, Mr. Krueger?" he asked as he carefully rotated the coin, showing off the classic Seated-Liberty on the heads-side and an eagle on the tails-side.